Thread: Turmoil in the British Isles

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in the British Isles

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    That's bad but they're showing their censorship to a whole new influx of cynical. It might have dulled it's impact range but that censorship will fortify the newly awake(?)

Bridgen's video is back after being pulled by YouTube, I guess they realised they couldn't get away with it this time.

Also here is a bit more detail on the MPs who fled so they didn't hear what Bridgen had to say.

june slater ( just call me Joe)
    @juneslater17
    The Government Minister who instructed MPs to leave the Chamber when Andrew Bridgen began his vaccine efficacy/harms speech was Andrew Mitchell MP for Sutton Coalfield
    Last edited by Matthew; 18th March 2023 at 10:24.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Ewan (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), jaybee (18th March 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (18th March 2023), mizo (18th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Tintin (18th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #242
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,399 posts

In one of the Andrew Bridgen videos which are currently circulating on PA, he says that MPs knew about Covid in August 2019, which is born out by this headline on google: (sorry, couldn't get any further without subscribing)

The Times
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...ited-kvchksz2h
    31 Dec 2022 — A Tory MP has claimed that global elites conspired to keep coronavirus secret for months, before exaggerating its severity to impose ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Ewan (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), jaybee (18th March 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), Matthew (18th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Tintin (18th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    In one of the Andrew Bridgen videos which are currently circulating on PA, he says that MPs knew about Covid in August 2019, which is born out by this headline on google: (sorry, couldn't get any further without subscribing)

The Times
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...ited-kvchksz2h
    31 Dec 2022 — A Tory MP has claimed that global elites conspired to keep coronavirus secret for months, before exaggerating its severity to impose ...
    woah - thanks for that...

Bridgen is really on to them... it's all starting to come out now but whether the info is controlled enough to keep the majority of the public in the dark.... remains to be seen.... they will not get the truth info from the MSM that's for sure...

On another thread when I postulated (they can't touch you for it as Ken Dodd would say lol...)....

when I postulated that the virus~thing~called~covid was seeded around the world in 2019 so that it would make 'covid19' look VERY infectious when they broke the story and would lay the basis for the fake pandemic - I referred briefly to a story about a friend of mine who knew someone who died in the local hospital of flu early~ish 2019... and that there was something peculiar going on with flu that was being kept quiet... this fits right in with this revelation... a bit more on human side of the story... the one who died was in his early 60s and in a long happy marriage - they were the kind of couple that walked around everywhere holding hands and one day my friend was surprised to see the woman walking around town on her own so asked where her husband was - this is when the story of him dying of flu in hospital and something being a bit odd with flu going on and being kept quiet about...

I looked up for more info on the Times article ....

https://expose-news.com/2023/01/02/c...eapon-says-mp/

MP says Covid-19 is a Manufactured Bioweapon and Security Services knew about it in August 2019

Quote Member of the UK Parliament Andrew Bridgen told NHS100K that global elites conspired to keep coronavirus secret for months, before exaggerating its severity to impose restrictions.

He said security services had known about the virus in the summer of 2019, months before its official identification, and were advised not to take any Covid “vaccines” or tests. He added that Covid was engineered to be a bioweapon and less harmful than the public was led to believe.

Mr. Bridgen also questioned whether influenza had been reclassified as Covid, said that treatments were suppressed so the “vaccine” could be authorised for use on the public and he believes he is suffering injuries as a result of having taken the AstraZeneca injection.

he also named pfizer and it must be all of them.... rest of article...

Quote A week after his “vaccines harms speech” in Parliament, Mr. Bridgen spoke with Matt Taylor of NHS100K. Mr. Bridgen said has never had the level of public interest and support as he has had over the issues he raised in Parliament. “There’s a huge public interest in all of this, which obviously the mainstream media are completely ignoring,” he said.

“I think there are very few rewards for anybody from taking the vaccine. Someone’s making an awful lot of money out of this … We’ve sacrificed enough of our citizens now on the altar of ignorance and unfettered corporate greed.”

In his Parliamentary speech, Mr. Bridgen talked through the evidence and how we have got to the position where unsafe vaccines are being administered to the public thanks to Big Pharma’s lobbying of politicians, their advertising power, and control of corporate media and the scientific community. Pfizer reportedly made $45 billion out of the vaccine last year, Mr. Bridgen told Taylor. “That’s half of their worldwide profits. So, you can buy a lot of influence with that.”

“It’s been amazing that there’s been no allowed challenge to the narrative that these vaccines are safe and effective. They’ve been produced in record time … and if they’re safe and effective why is there an indemnity for vaccine manufacturers for claims for harms? Why would you need that?”

In response to his Parliamentary speech, Covidians have doubled down. As Tom Whipple of The Times reported:

In a debate before Christmas, [Mr. Bridgen] reiterated his call for vaccinations to end – and was opposed by his colleague Maria Caulfield. Labour said this was not enough though.

“Why won’t Rishi Sunak grow a backbone, stand up to his own party, and make it clear that dangerous conspiracy theories have no place in his Conservative Party?” said Andrew Gwynne, Labour’s shadow public health minister.

“Getting people vaccinated is of critical importance … The prime minister’s weakness is enabling the spreading of baseless, offensive, and dangerous antivax disinformation.”

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen says Covid-19 was kept secret then exploited, The Times, 31 December 2022
    You can watch Mr. Bridgen’s interview with NHS100K below. NHS100K is a group of NHS care and social staff. It was set up in November 2021 by a group of ambulance workers, who support freedom of choice and reject vaccine mandates, to support both NHS and care staff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{video on link...}

In the video above, Mr. Bridgen said re-analysis of samples pre-2020 show that the virus spread unnoticed by the public, without causing harm, before governments conspired to fabricate a crisis. Mr. Bridgen explained that the virus had been circulating for at least six months before the first lockdown in the UK.

“There’s clear evidence [ ] that the virus was circulating in Europe in the summer of 2019 … I’ve seen some evidence which is unequivocal, some cancer biopsy samples which were taken at the end of August 2019 … from Italy … about 15% [of the samples] were infected with Covid-19,” Mr. Bridgen said. He has also been told that an analysis of sewage samples in London showed that Covid was circulating in the autumn of 2019. But, “the hospitals weren’t overflowing and people were not dying in the streets,” he said.

Mr. Bridgen has been very sceptical of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (“SAGE”) from early on. They’re an unelected group of far-left academics who got their dream of running the country, Mr. Bridgen said. “Their recommendations were unbelievable. I mean, Neil Ferguson at Imperial with his doom-mongering predictions that we’re all going to be dying of Covid.”

Mr. Bridgen pointed out that the average age of someone who died with Covid was over 82 years old, older than expected longevity. “That’s not a killer disease. That’s called the flu, isn’t it? … We haven’t had any flu deaths for a few [years] where have they all gone?” Or, as Taylor pointed out, Covid deaths was the reclassification of someone who died of natural causes at the right age.

Mr. Bridgen made the Government and Jeremy Hunt, in particular, aware of science papers about some of the possible treatments:

“I was very disappointed with the response I got from the Government and Jeremy Hunt, who was the chair of the Health Select Committee … [The response was] embarrassing. He turned around to me and said ‘don’t send me scientific papers I don’t understand them’. I said ‘well, but you were in the health service for seven years, what you can’t read a scientific paper?’ Maybe he could and maybe he didn’t want to.

“We were told, take these vaccines and you’re 100% protected from Covid … It turns out that was a known non-truth … and then people were being told you’re selfish if you don’t want to take it … Then we find it not only doesn’t stop you catching it, [but also] it doesn’t stop you transmitting it.

“The mandates were all illegal. So, some 40,000 care workers were kicked out of their jobs, there’s no scientific basis for that, no moral basis for that. So, there’s room for a class action against the Government.”

It is clear to Mr. Bridgen now, that while the public rolled over, gave away all their freedoms – was locked down, followed social distancing rules and wore masks – at 10 Downing Street (“No.10”), the official residence and office of the UK Prime Minister, there was no social distancing or wearing of masks.

“They knew all the science. They had access to all the science in No.10 better than anybody else. They were telling us what to do [but] they weren’t doing it and obviously weren’t worried about the impact of catching the virus. It makes a mockery of what went on. And clearly, they knew it wasn’t dangerous because they weren’t scared at all, but they were scaring the willies out of the public.

“It’s not just on [Covid]. [It’s] climate change, the economic crisis, the war in Ukraine … A third of our young people under 24 think the world’s going to burn up in a ball of fire in the next 10 years … This is absolute hocus pocus.”

Mr. Bridgen has spoken to a BBC cameraman who attended some of the daily televised coronavirus briefings. Remember the briefings where the lecterns were spaced out and the people taking the briefing would walk in, socially distancing while wearing masks? The rule was that only one media person could attend, to do both the sound and the camera, and had to test negative for Covid beforehand. The cameraman said that in front of the camera was as we saw it on TV with social distancing etc, but standing right behind him, out of camera shot, dozens of special advisers were not wearing masks or social distancing. This was the same every time he attended a briefing. “It was a pantomime,” Mr. Bridgen said.

“I’ve spoken to [ ] people who’ve recently left security services around the world and they’ve told me that they knew in September [2019] what was going to happen. Some of them have told me they knew in August. And they were also told not to take any vaccines or tests. I wish they had told me before I took my two [doses of] AstraZeneca.”

Mr. Bridgen has likely been vaccine injured. Post-vaccination he has developed an immune system disorder, as have some of his colleagues, and will be on medication for the rest of his life.

Mr. Bridgen said he did not know why governments would have been motivated to behave in the way they did, but suspected it was due to pharmaceutical companies seeking profit, adding, “[it] reeks of insider trading”. “This would have taken a lot of planning over many, many years – an awful lot of organisation and money,” he said.

“Worldwide we’ve had this pandemic of what is undoubtedly a manufactured bioweapon. It’s a manufactured virus, whether its gain-of-function or worse, which gain-of-function is actually making bioweapons. You’d have thought the most important thing you want to know is: where did it come from and how can we make sure it never happens again?

“No one’s interested because I think the powers that be know where it came from, they know why. That’s the only conclusion I can come to. And they probably don’t want us to know where it came from and how it came to be.

“I think it got out in July. Whether that was on purpose or accident [I don’t know]. But clearly, someone’s watched that develop for months and months and months, and then someone’s exploited the situation. And then we went into this full Covid mode in spring 2020 when actually it had been there for the best part of a year.”

Yes Andrew Bridgen is a National Treasure....

Imagine being an MP who has slavishly gone along with the whole official narrative and supported the experimental injections - to now find they themselves hold responsibility for all the deaths and injuries... no wonder they want to flee the chamber when Bridgen speaks - stick their fingers in their ears and go la la la la..
    cowards that they are....
    Last edited by jaybee; 18th March 2023 at 12:27.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Ewan (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (18th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Tintin (18th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #244
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 times in 219 posts

More news from June Slater re. Andrew Mitchell . I've just quickly looked through the comments & someone asks who tapped Mitchell initially...looking again at the video someone definitely does ,surreptitiously, very beginning of original video .

Original video , Mitchell gets tapped around 3 seconds...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

avid (18th March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Ewan (18th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), jaybee (21st March 2023), Mari (18th March 2023), Matthew (20th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (18th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Tintin (18th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote When is the UK emergency alert test? What will happen on 23 April and how to turn alerts off on your phone
    Emergency alerts will only be sent by the emergency services, or government departments, agencies and public bodies that deal with emergencies

The UK Government has launched an emergency alert service that will notify people about potential life-threatening events via their mobile phones.

The first test of this service will be run in April. Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Oliver Dowden, said: “We are strengthening our national resilience with a new emergency alerts system to deal with a wide range of threats – from flooding to wildfires.

“It will revolutionise our ability to warn and inform people who are in immediate danger, and help us keep people safe. As we’ve seen in the US and elsewhere, the buzz of a phone can save a life.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/technology/...-phone-2220610

Basic fear propaganda from a government(/global regime) that loves using fear to sell, mandate, push pharmaceutical jab products like it was going to save your life, which they also promised and still stand by to this day.

There's no middle ground, you either see the emergency alerts for what they are, or you take them in good faith and swallow the propaganda.

I have no faith left for politicians who don't call this out for what it is.

David Kurten
    @davidkurten
    The UK government's new 'emergency life-threatening event warning system' is more psychological warfare against the people by government behavioural psychologists who want to keep the people in a permanent state of heightened anxiety and fear.
    I will be turning it off.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (20th March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (20th March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (20th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Hermoor (20th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), jaybee (21st March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (20th March 2023), mizo (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Seeclearly (20th March 2023), Tintin (21st March 2023)

11. Link to Post #246
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Quote When is the UK emergency alert test? What will happen on 23 April and how to turn alerts off on your phone
    Emergency alerts will only be sent by the emergency services, or government departments, agencies and public bodies that deal with emergencies

The UK Government has launched an emergency alert service that will notify people about potential life-threatening events via their mobile phones.

The first test of this service will be run in April. Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Oliver Dowden, said: “We are strengthening our national resilience with a new emergency alerts system to deal with a wide range of threats – from flooding to wildfires.

“It will revolutionise our ability to warn and inform people who are in immediate danger, and help us keep people safe. As we’ve seen in the US and elsewhere, the buzz of a phone can save a life.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/technology/...-phone-2220610

Basic fear propaganda from a government(/global regime) that loves using fear to sell, mandate, push pharmaceutical jab products like it was going to save your life, which they also promised and still stand by to this day.

There's no middle ground, you either see the emergency alerts for what they are, or you take them in good faith and swallow the propaganda.

David Kurten
    @davidkurten
    The UK government's new 'emergency life-threatening event warning system' is more psychological warfare against the people by government behavioural psychologists who want to keep the people in a permanent state of heightened anxiety and fear.
    I will be turning it off.

Not in the slightest bit 'interested' in any cretinous 'alert' system they may foist on us. I'll not participate. The reason I have never had a smart phone, or anything resembling 'smart' in my home, was because I saw this coming. So while friends and family wet their pants (and felt very important!) every time they got a covid 'ping' on their phone (remember them?) which put them in a prison, I was able to sail on, totally out of the 'system' - thanks to my much-derisioned dumb phone. Last laugh.
    Last edited by Mari; 20th March 2023 at 20:00.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bassplayer1 (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Hermoor (20th March 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), jaybee (21st March 2023), Matthew (20th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (21st March 2023), mizo (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), TealHorizon (20th March 2023), Tintin (21st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #247
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

^ You expressed it how I feel it, Mari.

They can get Friar Tucked.

At Casa Hermoor I'll be turning my phone off and taking the chip out.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bassplayer1 (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Jambo (13th April 2023), jaybee (21st March 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Miller (21st March 2023), mizo (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Tintin (21st March 2023)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

Devastating midazolam 'euthanasia' (aka NHS murder) testimony from relatives asking MP Andrew Bridgen for help -

they say they have evidence to prove it... maybe Bridgen will try to bring up the subject and make a speech in Parliament before his time as an MP is up... and he had better watch his back as much as he can -

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZkwK9VWE8aEo//

thanks to Miller who posted it on the Midazolam thread here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1548516

edit to add a link to Andrew Bridgen's 'Vaccine Harm' speech to Parliament on March 17th - in case someone has missed it so far - I will leave it just as a link as the main point of this post is about the Midazolam /Morphine Death testimony above...

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st March 2023 at 13:19. Reason: embedded the video

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bassplayer1 (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Hermoor (3rd April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Miller (21st March 2023), Nasu (21st March 2023), Tintin (21st March 2023)

17. Link to Post #249
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)

Not in the slightest bit 'interested' in any cretinous 'alert' system they may foist on us. I'll not participate. The reason I have never had a smart phone, or anything resembling 'smart' in my home, was because I saw this coming. So while friends and family wet their pants (and felt very important!) every time they got a covid 'ping' on their phone (remember them?) which put them in a prison, I was able to sail on, totally out of the 'system' - thanks to my much-derisioned dumb phone. Last laugh.
    Yes, just turn them off and don't respond. This chap has similar advice here:

Source: https://twitter.com/karma44921039/st...31771029905411

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2023), avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Hermoor (3rd April 2023), Jambo (13th April 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th April 2023), Miller (21st March 2023), Nasu (21st March 2023)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...and as a follow up on this more than invasive exercise here is a very interesting response from Cheshire Police to a concerned citizen.

Source Tweet: https://twitter.com/MrsP_A/status/1638165652438384641

Text:
    Debra Patterson: Replying to @cabinetofficeuk and @cheshirepolice
    @cheshirepolice
    PLEASE warn those who may have a phone hidden from an abuser that it will sound, unless they turn it off. It would be truly awful if these test warnings lead to people being harmed.

Cheshire Police: Cheshire Police @cheshirepolice
    ·
    23m
    Replying to @MrsP_A and @cabinetofficeuk
    We will be Debra - many relevant charities and organisations already have but in the run-up to the actual test we'll put out guidance as well.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), happyuk (24th March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Hermoor (3rd April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Miller (21st March 2023), Nasu (21st March 2023)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Done..........x........... N

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Brigantia (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Hermoor (3rd April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Mare (3rd April 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Tintin (4th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (24th March 2023), Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Hermoor (3rd April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), kudzy (25th March 2023), Mare (3rd April 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), Miller (3rd April 2023), mizo (23rd March 2023), Nasu (23rd March 2023), Tintin (4th April 2023), Yoda (23rd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #253
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

An update on the news around Richard D. Hall. Not good.

The establishment seem intent on making a big example of him to the further detriment of open public debate and freedom of speech in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65136825

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...iracy-theorist

It's quite possibly aimed at a raft of new legislation themed around "2+2 = 5, Big Brother." And so on.

Of no small concern to me is how the alternative media in the UK and further afield has been silent on the matter thus far. Even lesser known voices in the UK's alternative media have yet to discuss it. What's that all about?

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (4th April 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2023), Brigantia (4th April 2023), Ewan (4th April 2023), Harmony (4th April 2023), Mare (3rd April 2023), Mari (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), Miller (3rd April 2023), Seeclearly (3rd April 2023), Tintin (4th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #254
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 times in 219 posts

Here Richard proves beyond any doubt at all that the bombing was staged .
    Yet they have the nerve to challenge him on this ,confident in victory no doubt.
    This shows the scale & power of the enemy /establishment.
    I really feel for the guy , always have.The subjects he tackles ,forensically & fearlessly is staggering.
    More power to him .

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=17

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

avid (4th April 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2023), Brigantia (4th April 2023), Ewan (4th April 2023), Harmony (4th April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Mari (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), Miller (3rd April 2023), Tintin (4th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #255
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    An update on the news around Richard D. Hall. Not good.

The establishment seem intent on making a big example of him to the further detriment of open public debate and freedom of speech in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65136825

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...iracy-theorist

It's quite possibly aimed at a raft of new legislation themed around "2+2 = 5, Big Brother." And so on.

Of no small concern to me is how the alternative media in the UK and further afield has been silent on the matter thus far. Even lesser known voices in the UK's alternative media have yet to discuss it. What's that all about?

This is an attempt to shut him up for good; I fear that the result may go against him and damages will take all his assets, including his house, and make him homeless and penniless. I believe that Legal Aid is not available for libel cases, so for a start he will have to pay for legal representation.

I do hope that all his supporters will rally round with a defence fund, I would contribute what I can. The Gofundme for the widow of his friend Ross Broadstock had an amazing response and hopefully it will be the same for Rich.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (4th April 2023), Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), Ewan (4th April 2023), Harmony (4th April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Mari (4th April 2023), Matthew (4th April 2023), Seeclearly (4th April 2023), Tintin (4th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, kudos to John Mappin

For many of us here, this could even be personal given our forum provenance

--------

Source: https://twitter.com/JohnMappin/statu...42463628754944

Text:
    A few weeks ago the British Government thought it would be a great idea to create a migrant invasion into the small North Cornwall town of Tintagel.

Their cunning plan was to offer to pay us a VAST sum of money to put up hundreds of illegal migrants at the Luxury Camelot Castle Hotel.

They wanted us to fire 90% of the staff ( and use private catering contractors) and would pay for any damage done by the migrants to the Historic Building. Camelot Castle is deeply connected with Britains Heritage. It sits at the Birthplace of King Arthur.

We immediately saw that this would destroy the local economy local jobs and the local community and so told the government representatives to take a running jump.

In hindsight if YOU think we made the right decision. Please share this to warn other communities what might happen to them.

We are having the busiest summer EVER at Camelot Castle history and the local village is booming.

Come and see us soon, say Hello and make a special wish for your Freedom at the Round Table.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Brigantia (8th April 2023), Dorjezigzag (8th April 2023), Ewan (13th April 2023), Harmony (9th April 2023), Icare (9th April 2023), Jambo (13th April 2023), jaybee (8th April 2023), Mari (9th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Miller (8th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The degeneracy inherent in the actions of those responsible for this appalling incident leaves one absolutely gobsmacked

Source: https://twitter.com/chrismartenson/s...58315897307136

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Brigantia (13th April 2023), Ewan (13th April 2023), Harmony (13th April 2023), Jambo (13th April 2023), Mari (13th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th April 2023), Miller (13th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #258
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 159 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    The degeneracy inherent in the actions of those responsible for this appalling incident leaves one absolutely gobsmacked

That's awful.
    Probably done by a bunch of mean spirited, and disgusting individuals.
    Possibly someone she's had a run in with, given the specific targeting.
    Last edited by Jambo; 13th April 2023 at 17:08.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

avid (14th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Brigantia (13th April 2023), Ewan (13th April 2023), Harmony (13th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Miller (13th April 2023), Tintin (14th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #259
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

I live near allotments, although I don't have one of my own, I speak often with a couple who have a growing space there, and they tell me that the snitching on each other there has reached ridiculous levels. You'd think that growing crops etc, in nature, amongst like-minded folk would have a calming effect on the soul. Seems not, in some cases. Inside job, I'd bet.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (14th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Brigantia (13th April 2023), Ewan (14th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Tintin (14th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #260
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 159 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    I live near allotments, although I don't have one of my own, I speak often with a couple who have a growing space there, and they tell me that the snitching on each other there has reached ridiculous levels. You'd think that growing crops etc, in nature, amongst like-minded folk would have a calming effect on the soul. Seems not, in some cases. Inside job, I'd bet.

Very true. I've heard from a relative with an allotment space that there is a long waiting list for them.
    Thus there is a lot of snitching to the local councils in the hope that someone will lose the allotment 'patch' and someone else can have it. Sad.

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Some good News. It's been reported that there was an amazing response to the news of this unpleasant act.

Not only was there a great response with donations.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-65260582

But, the local community came together and removed the tainted (salted) earth and have replaced it with new top soil for Carly Burd, the allotment owner.
    I guess great acts of kindest which bring communities together... can often arise from a foul catalyst.

Perhaps it's true... you can't appreciate the light without darkness.
    Last edited by Jambo; 14th April 2023 at 17:01. Reason: spelling

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

avid (14th April 2023), Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), Brigantia (14th April 2023), Ewan (14th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Tintin (14th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 31 LastLast