+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil in the British Isles

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in the British Isles

To follow on from my earlier post,despite all his reservations, Mr Mercouris clearly prefers the Sunak solution to Starmer, i.e. more toryism rather than an alternative, which might make sense given his acquaintance with Kwarteng, but makes little sense if one is looking primarily for some decent human beings to represent the people. If that were the yardstick, then I feel some different preferences would be expressed. Starmer is being thrown in advance into the mix of appalling rulers, but his party has been out of power for the last twelve years now, and he is much more credible than any tory conveniently forgetting that the last decade of misrule has been their own camp’s doing.

Mercouris is also very weak in suggesting both that Truss was a ploy to get Starmer in power and at the same time a mistake in the rise of Rishi Sunak. You can’t have it both ways unless a) you have supreme power on altogether another level deliberately causing chaos, or b) the players are simply crassly incompetent. You have exactly the same picture with the covid scare : if it was a) a mass culling exercise, then it failed by three orders of magnitude ; or if it was b) a common or garden pandemic, then it was simply humanity muddling through as best it could ; either way, the ‘controllers’ demonstrate very little control. In The Ghost in the Machine, Arthur Koestler illustrates how the tiniest animals such as wasps are capable of totally creative behaviours when their instinctive actions are repeatedly thwarted. By no stretch of the imagination can this be called ‘muddling through’. If wasps are capable of such reactions, then have no doubt that humans with their outsized brains and exceptional emotional capacities are capable of thwarting anything that these silly little globalists can throw at them. Stop empowering them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

avid (14th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th October 2022), loungelizard (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Raising this here as a passing comment but a Twitter commentator had tried to buy a sandwich from a Tesco store in Chancery Lane (London) late last night only to be told that he couldn't enter the store without downloading the Tesco app and signing up to a Club Card. From the feed that I saw on that thread the suggestion was that this was being trialled via that store, and perhaps some others. Many responders were quite justifiably outraged at this.

I haven't come across any instances of this in my area, yet - I do wonder whether any of you may have?

This is the first I've heard of this. On the original tweet somebody commented that it's not exclusive to Tesco but it does seem to be linked to London atm.

It goes without saying linking purchases to a verifiable identity has parity with central tracked digital currency, ...hardly in the interest of everyday people.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (17th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), norman (19th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...XXRuUXu_t8-ElA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-winter.html

Nearly TWO MILLION workers 'are set to strike or be balloted for industrial action' in Winter of Discontent with teachers, nurses and junior doctors all threatening walkouts in fight for pay rises
    • Two million workers across the UK will likely strike for better pay this winter
    • Trades Union Congress expects a motion for unions to unite to pass this week
    • Unions claims Liz Ms Truss is 'trying to make the rich richer and the poor poorer'
    • The push to strike comes amid soaring inflation and the cost-of-living crisis

By NATASHA ANDERSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:52 EDT, 16 October 2022 | UPDATED: 08:00 EDT, 16 October 2022

Two million workers are set to strike for better pay this winter as expenses surge amid the cost-of-living crisis and soaring inflation.

A motion calling for the Trades Union Congress (TUC) to co-ordinate industrial action between unions set to strike is expected to pass on Wednesday at the organisation's annual meeting in Brighton.

Essential public sector workers - including teachers, nurses and junior doctors - are among those likely to industrial action in the coming months.

< more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (17th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    To follow on from my earlier post,despite all his reservations, Mr Mercouris clearly prefers the Sunak solution to Starmer, i.e. more toryism rather than an alternative,
    Starmer is more tory than than any tory, just ask any rank & file Labour party members, they hate him.

and he is much more credible than any tory conveniently forgetting that the last decade of misrule has been their own camp’s doing.
    He has no credibility what so ever, apart from getting Savile off peedo charges & lying, which he is excellent at.

Mercouris is also very weak in suggesting both that Truss was a ploy to get Starmer in power and at the same time a mistake in the rise of Rishi Sunak. You can’t have it both ways unless a) you have supreme power on altogether another level deliberately causing chaos, or b) the players are simply crassly incompetent. You have exactly the same picture with the covid scare : if it was a) a mass culling exercise, then it failed by three orders of magnitude ; or if it was b) a common or garden pandemic, then it was simply humanity muddling through as best it could ; either way, the ‘controllers’ demonstrate very little control. In The Ghost in the Machine, Arthur Koestler illustrates how the tiniest animals such as wasps are capable of totally creative behaviours when their instinctive actions are repeatedly thwarted. By no stretch of the imagination can this be called ‘muddling through’. If wasps are capable of such reactions, then have no doubt that humans with their outsized brains and exceptional emotional capacities are capable of thwarting anything that these silly little globalists can throw at them. Stop empowering them.
    Yes you can have it both ways because its Britain, whatever they want to make true they will, no one in the world even begins to be on the same level as the UK when it comes to lies, spin & double speak.

All these people are on the same side, and it's not ours. They don't have the populations interests at heart they have other objectives.

It's not long ago that someone like Truss who grew up in a rabidly Marxist household would have had zero chance of being a minister, never mind the Prime Minister.

As for stop empowering them, we didn't, they stole that, and there is no way of undoing it unless the Military steps up & removes these sub human entities.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

avid (16th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (17th October 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), Brigantia (16th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), norman (17th October 2022), Peace in Oz (17th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Hello Spiral. I want to take this discussion to another – philosophical – level, beyond individuals or even a given situation such as Wasteminster (that was a human typo which I am leaving in). Jean-Paul Sartre used the term ‘bad faith’ to describe the phenomenon whereby we label people this or that, and also the other side of the coin, where we accept and comply with labels placed on us. There is an element of circularity or inevitability about the whole process, which can therefore also be seen in terms of freedom. One of his examples was the prostitute, which is a job description but when used to sum up the entire person removes any room for possible human decency ; to the extent that the label sticks, a person no longer has the leeway to do or be anything that is left unsullied by that label. So there is this self-fulfilling aspect whereby the naming process produces the thing it names, rather than the other way round. You have the expression ‘what is says on the tin’, but here the tin and its label come first, and the contents are made to conform. However, normally speaking, if the tin says ‘contains nuts’, it also lists a whole bunch of ingredients more relevant to most users. But here it is all nuts and is universally dangerous.

Transposing this idea to politicians, one who has told a few untruths in his time becomes a habitual liar, you know he is lying because his lips are moving etc. The self-fulfilling quality of such descriptions means that some will accept the label and become the person so described. Some will not and will have an increasingly uphill struggle to maintain their integrity. My point being that the process is fuelled not just by the individual but by anyone and everyone who engages in this bad faith in their regard. It starts with this germ, and the disease spreads not just among politicians, but also among commentators : he’s a politician, enough said ! They are all the same, all in it together ; such generalizations were never actually true, until at some stage they may eventually become true. They are still not entirely true today and for as long as a few decent human beings survive in politics. They are being slandered and attacked in different ways : one is too far to the left, another too far to the right ; there is no place for them to stand and act for the common good. They all end up the same because the public fails to see them as rounded individuals with their qualities and their failings, and some extreme cases literally become robotic. This is not to say that democracy is dead ; the situation will revert to democracy whenever the majority is getting what it is asking for – whether in extreme bad faith, or whenever enough decent people see enough decent politicians to turn things around, rather than slogging off the opposition.
    Fatalism is when an unwanted negative outcome is considered unavoidable. It is only unavoidable when no steps are made to change things or to see things differently.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th October 2022), Bill Ryan (17th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th October 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (17th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

UK hospital doctors are quitting in shocking numbers, leaving industry prone to “complete collapse” in less than a year
    Friday, October 14, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...-collapse.html

In the next year, close to half of all hospital doctors who currently work for the National Health Service in the United Kingdom are planning to quit, putting the government-run health system at risk of a “complete collapse.”

The British Medical Association (BMA) conducted a survey of more than 7,700 hospital consultants through England. It was discovered that 44 percent, to be more precise, do not plan to stay – even if that means having to retire early, take a career break, or find a job in the private sector.

Dr. Vishal Sharma, chair of the BMA consultants committee, said the figures show an “extremely grim reading” for what will soon become of the NSH. Without action, “the NHS is in danger of complete collapse.”

This writer’s immediate thought is that hospital doctors are not necessarily quitting so much as they are dying from having gotten jabbed – in many cases by force – for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Perhaps this is all a cover-up for those deaths? (Related: Remember back in the spring when the NHS launched a fifth jab for covid?)

“The NHS is already at a breaking point and cannot afford to lose any of its staff, never mind facing the prospect of losing nearly half of its most senior doctors,” Sharma is quoted as saying.

Is there any way to save the NHS or is it done?

It does appear that not everyone “threatening to quit” is dying, though. There are very real people who, just like the railroad unions here in the United States and the energy unions in France, want better pay and better working conditions.

A prominent doctors’ union is calling on the government of the U.K. to take immediate action to address these and other issues, including pension arrangements amid a shaky economic environment.

Health Secretary Therese Coffey has announced changes to the NSH pension rules that aim to retain more experienced staff while removing barriers for retired staff to return to work if they so choose.

The BMA, however, says these changes do not nearly go far enough. What has been done so far, according to the group, is just “sticking plasters and [is] not the long-term fix that the NHS desperately needs.”

“Goodwill of NHS staff has all but dried up,” the BMA added.

In the survey, consultants were asked what actions they personally believe need to take place within the next 12 months in order to retain hospital doctors – specifically as it pertains to pay and current tax arrangements.

Nearly half responded to this by suggesting that the only solution is to quit, meaning no amount of change at the current time is adequate – despite the fact that 90 percent of respondents indicated a pay increase of 4.5 percent this year.

“This is not the NHS that our patients deserve or that our staff signed up to work in,” Sharma added. “The NHS is at breaking point and unless the government acts it will collapse completely.”

“We urge the government to come to the table and talk to consultants about the changes that are needed before it is too late to stop the drain of doctors from the NHS.”

In the comments, someone wrote that “it was only a matter of time” before this happened.

“Is it time to consider the quacks of the medical field as murderers?” this same person asked. “How many have died at their mal-practicing hands?”

Another wrote that if this were “any other union, the government would be labeling them thugs and extortionists, bullies using blackmail to screw over taxpayers for their own profits.”

If you would like to learn more about the ongoing collapse of the medical industry, visit BadMedicine.news.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (27th October 2022), avid (17th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (17th October 2022), Bill Ryan (18th October 2022), Brigantia (17th October 2022), Harmony (17th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th October 2022), mountain_jim (17th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,585 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/Sprinter99880/st...07285889630208
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), Brigantia (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Raising this here as a passing comment but a Twitter commentator had tried to buy a sandwich from a Tesco store in Chancery Lane (London) late last night only to be told that he couldn't enter the store without downloading the Tesco app and signing up to a Club Card. From the feed that I saw on that thread the suggestion was that this was being trialled via that store, and perhaps some others. Many responders were quite justifiably outraged at this.

I haven't come across any instances of this in my area, yet - I do wonder whether any of you may have?

This is the first I've heard of this. On the original tweet somebody commented that it's not exclusive to Tesco but it does seem to be linked to London atm.

It goes without saying linking purchases to a verifiable identity has parity with central tracked digital currency, ...hardly in the interest of everyday people.
    More on this story here. The stores around where I live have installed facial recognition cameras at the checkouts. I go out of my way to avoid them.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myristyl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), Brigantia (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Mare (20th October 2022), Matthew (19th October 2022), norman (19th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Leaked media scripts tell of planned BLACKOUTS in Europe this winter
    Friday, October 21, 2022 by: Lance D Johnson

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...is-winter.html

Europe is destined for blackouts this winter, and major media networks are already preparing emergency scripts in an attempt to keep the population calm and under control during uncertain times. Right now, the government’s plan is to keep Europeans from panicking. A spokesperson for the BBC said, “The government is confident that [blackouts] are not a scenario we will face this winter.” Ministers have been going around to the public, reassuring businesses and homeowners that blackouts are unlikely.

However, the BBC Broadcasting House in London is preparing for reduced BBC radio service and has already designated an emergency broadcasting center in an anonymous, rural location. In the event of blackouts, the BBC would provide news updates every half hour on Radio 2, Radio 4 FM, and long wave frequencies, while providing special air time for government officials to make emergency announcements.

Rolling blackouts are being planned out in Europe this dark winter

The BBC has already prepared scripts in the event of a “major loss of power” where phone networks, internet, banking, and traffic lights all go down. According to the scripts, England, Wales and Scotland may be the first to see blackouts, as Europe tries to ration and re-distribute electricity in a manner that is best for the “greater good.”

The Guardian obtained many of these “emergency blackout” scripts, which map out a plan whereby corporations and government officials reassure the public that everything will be alright during a major power loss.

The emergency scripts advise the public to use car radios and battery-powered receivers to listen in for emergency broadcasts. One script warns of a two-day blackout that will put “extreme pressure” on first responders, police and hospitals. “The emergency services are under extreme pressure. People are being advised not to contact them unless absolutely necessary.”

The scripts refer to “emergency coordination centres” being set up in Wales. The scripts also try to calm the public with bulletins that read, “Officials are saying there is no current risk to food supply and distribution. But they’re asking people to look out for vulnerable neighbours and relatives.”

Another script explains that power will be restored within 36-48 hours, and that “different parts of Britain will start to receive intermittent supplies before then.” The scripts also provide special air time for a Cabinet Office minister to make a statement. (Related: German municipalities preparing for dark winter of blackouts, simulate 400 deaths in first 96 hours.)

European governments prepare for rolling blackouts in the evening hours

The overseer of electricity in Great Britain, the National Grid, is warning that power supplies are at risk, especially if Russia cuts off all gas supplies to Europe. The National Grid warned of potential blackouts that will be planned and carried out in three-hour intervals. National Grid’s chief executive, John Pettigrew, said the rolling blackouts will most likely be executed between 4PM and 7PM, when there is insufficient wind to power the turbines.

Under the civil contingencies plan, the UK government can declare a national emergency and use the broadcasting networks to send out emergency messages. Any UK government minister can take over the radio broadcast if the need arises. According to the civil contingencies plan, “If it appears to any UK government minister that an emergency has arisen, that minister may request that the BBC broadcast or otherwise distribute any announcement or other programme.” The Guardian did not uncover any official planned government proclamations, and they were unable to determine whether the leaked scripts were derived from government officials.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (25th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (24th October 2022), Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), Brigantia (24th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), Harmony (25th October 2022), Matthew (24th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Today Rishi Sunak has been "elected" as the leader of the Conservative Party, although he wasn't elected by the Conservative party members as usual.,, they took votes from MPs; the Conservative party members, who traditionally vote for the leader, are members of the public who've paid to join the Conservative Party. I expect the party will lose some of its membership in protest but I don't think the party will care. The UK powers that be are acting even more ruthlessly to win the day.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alecs (27th October 2022), avid (25th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (24th October 2022), Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), Brigantia (24th October 2022), Harmony (25th October 2022), Peace in Oz (24th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This sums it up. Not sure I agree revolution is the right problem-reaction but anyway.

Cromwell
    @CromwellStuff
    A vote taken by 170K tory party members declares they wanted Truss and not Sunak. So the 1922 committee sacks Liz, and tells Maurdant to step down so the person who lost, Sunak can now be PM! That’s democracy! Revolution?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (25th October 2022), Bill Ryan (25th October 2022), Brigantia (25th October 2022), Harmony (25th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello Spiral. I want to take this discussion to another – philosophical – level, beyond individuals or even a given situation such as Wasteminster (that was a human typo which I am leaving in). Jean-Paul Sartre used the term ‘bad faith’ to describe the phenomenon whereby we label people this or that, and also the other side of the coin, where we accept and comply with labels placed on us. There is an element of circularity or inevitability about the whole process, which can therefore also be seen in terms of freedom. One of his examples was the prostitute, which is a job description but when used to sum up the entire person removes any room for possible human decency ; to the extent that the label sticks, a person no longer has the leeway to do or be anything that is left unsullied by that label. So there is this self-fulfilling aspect whereby the naming process produces the thing it names, rather than the other way round. You have the expression ‘what is says on the tin’, but here the tin and its label come first, and the contents are made to conform. However, normally speaking, if the tin says ‘contains nuts’, it also lists a whole bunch of ingredients more relevant to most users. But here it is all nuts and is universally dangerous.

Transposing this idea to politicians, one who has told a few untruths in his time becomes a habitual liar, you know he is lying because his lips are moving etc. The self-fulfilling quality of such descriptions means that some will accept the label and become the person so described. Some will not and will have an increasingly uphill struggle to maintain their integrity. My point being that the process is fuelled not just by the individual but by anyone and everyone who engages in this bad faith in their regard. It starts with this germ, and the disease spreads not just among politicians, but also among commentators : he’s a politician, enough said ! They are all the same, all in it together ; such generalizations were never actually true, until at some stage they may eventually become true. They are still not entirely true today and for as long as a few decent human beings survive in politics. They are being slandered and attacked in different ways : one is too far to the left, another too far to the right ; there is no place for them to stand and act for the common good. They all end up the same because the public fails to see them as rounded individuals with their qualities and their failings, and some extreme cases literally become robotic. This is not to say that democracy is dead ; the situation will revert to democracy whenever the majority is getting what it is asking for – whether in extreme bad faith, or whenever enough decent people see enough decent politicians to turn things around, rather than slogging off the opposition.
    Fatalism is when an unwanted negative outcome is considered unavoidable. It is only unavoidable when no steps are made to change things or to see things differently.
    You make some very good points, the thing about prostitutes is due to the immoral nature of their work, which puts them aside from society as such, or did when we were a Christian nation. It's fairly accurate to say that politicians also sell themselves, but they are far worse, for this reason they are regarded as they are. Prostitutes don't betray their land and their people, nor do they send people to war.

The nearest thing I would equate politics to is a cult. The earnest & honest are kept in the dark & never get insights or offices, but those who understand the game & know how to play people & who to appease get fast tracked .

There has always been a dark intertwining of black magic & offices of power in the UK since Elizabeth the First & her (his?? ) cabal, which is why they delight in deceit & anything which is against God.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

araucaria (25th October 2022), Bill Ryan (27th October 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Things no one is allowed to say because they are true.

https://morgoth.substack.com/p/a-mes..._campaign=post

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

avid (25th October 2022), Bill Ryan (27th October 2022), Brigantia (25th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), s7e6e (25th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    You make some very good points, the thing about prostitutes is due to the immoral nature of their work, which puts them aside from society as such, or did when we were a Christian nation. It's fairly accurate to say that politicians also sell themselves, but they are far worse, for this reason they are regarded as they are. Prostitutes don't betray their land and their people, nor do they send people to war.

The nearest thing I would equate politics to is a cult. The earnest & honest are kept in the dark & never get insights or offices, but those who understand the game & know how to play people & who to appease get fast tracked .

There has always been a dark intertwining of black magic & offices of power in the UK since Elizabeth the First & her (his?? ) cabal, which is why they delight in deceit & anything which is against God.
    I hear you Spiral, thanks for that. Let’s see where I can take this.
    What this forum is about, unless I’m mistaken is action from ‘the earnest & honest’ ‘who understand the game’. I know, I have just broken through your wall between insiders and outsiders. The idea of outsiders on the inside has been conceptualized: the term is ‘white hat’. The method of infiltration, as you suggest, goes back at least to ER-I and the naive John Dee. But as you also know, espionage immediately summons up counter-espionage. If you read the semi-official historian of the CIA, Joseph Trento, the Company was basically infiltrated even before its inception, during the war, by the Russian Igor Vlassov, who served under the Nazi General Gehlen, who joined the CIA. Whose side you want to be on is not the point: the point is that infiltration works both ways.

One or two ‘Guardian-reading, tofu-eating, wokerati’ (to quote Sue-Ellen Braverman; her mother was into Dallas) have suggested that Liz Truss is a Lib-Dem mole who infiltrated the Conservative Party to bring it down. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1524026 That may or may not be the case, but the principle remains valid. What this means more generally is that everyone may be potentially suspected as not being what they seem. How many popes were not Catholic? Etc. And so we need to cut everyone a bit of slack: it can’t be very helpful to be taking a load of flak from one’s allies. Maybe anyone feeling the going tough these days (who isn’t?) is suffering to some extent from this friendly fire.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), Spiral (27th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hear you Spiral, thanks for that. Let’s see where I can take this.
    What this forum is about, unless I’m mistaken is action from ‘the earnest & honest’ ‘who understand the game’. I know, I have just broken through your wall between insiders and outsiders. The idea of outsiders on the inside has been conceptualized: the term is ‘white hat’. The method of infiltration, as you suggest, goes back at least to ER-I and the naive John Dee. But as you also know, espionage immediately summons up counter-espionage. If you read the semi-official historian of the CIA, Joseph Trento, the Company was basically infiltrated even before its inception, during the war, by the Russian Igor Vlassov, who served under the Nazi General Gehlen, who joined the CIA. Whose side you want to be on is not the point: the point is that infiltration works both ways.

One or two ‘Guardian-reading, tofu-eating, wokerati’ (to quote Sue-Ellen Braverman; her mother was into Dallas) have suggested that Liz Truss is a Lib-Dem mole who infiltrated the Conservative Party to bring it down. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1524026 That may or may not be the case, but the principle remains valid. What this means more generally is that everyone may be potentially suspected as not being what they seem. How many popes were not Catholic? Etc. And so we need to cut everyone a bit of slack: it can’t be very helpful to be taking a load of flak from one’s allies. Maybe anyone feeling the going tough these days (who isn’t?) is suffering to some extent from this friendly fire.
    Well, I don't think you can call such an erudite man as John Dee "naive", he was played by his weaknesses as all man are by the devil, his life was a perfect picture of that.

As for Liz Truss, most likely a full on WEF stage player, setting a scene, not that the tory party has any real core beliefs or patriotism anymore.

You might be joking about popes but the current one is absolutely not Catholic, and there of those of us who attend Latin mass because and inspite of this.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Bill Ryan (27th October 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The government say if you take illegal migrants into your home then the government will help you with your gas and electricity bills.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Bill Ryan (28th October 2022), Brigantia (28th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), Spiral (28th October 2022), Tintin (28th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

John Dee was pretty smart in adjusting to the way the wind was blowing. One day the queen was Catholic, the next she wasn’t, and he survived martyrdom twice over because he knew whose side he was on (the Crown’s), even when it appeared to change; no Latin mass for him.

Did he have any core beliefs? Those angelic beings speaking to his secretary perhaps? Even when they told him to swap wives? Was that the Devil, or just a guy who fancied Mrs Dee? Either way, I’d call that naive. Naivety happens. Like with modern spies, who for all their sophistication (or because of it?) sometimes work for the enemy and don’t even know it. This is the very basis of what we know as conflict; conversely, what I understand by ‘core belief’ is that which reduces conflict.

I wouldn’t want to trifle with anyone’s core beliefs or how they may be expressed in religious or other practices, but with that proviso one has to ask whether the Latin mass is itself Catholic – or more to the point, truly Christian – or if it wasn’t introduced back in the day by some non-Catholic/unchristian pope? There have been plenty of those, no joking. These are all just conventional labels whose relationship to reality is more or less confused or treacherous, if only because they are being constantly changed and/or updated. What is meant by ‘the Crown’ when Catholics then Protestants start murdering the others? Conversely, an apple by any other name (e.g. banana) will taste of apple (i.e. ‘banana’), not banana! By the same token, the language of the mass is very much incidental to the spirit of the experience.

We have reached a stage where reducing conflict might actually involve a great deal of conflict. Just suppose – I am not claiming anything here – the human race is about to destroy itself, say through global warming (just an example); that is the ultimate conflict, yet with no human enemy ostensibly involved. Now suppose the solution is a major reduction in fossil fuels, but for various reasons nothing is getting done. To turn this around might take a bit of a major war – deadly serious, people getting killed and infrastructure demolished – in order to hasten the switch to cleaner fuels. But since war is not the aim but the instrument, you would not expect an allout attack with superior forces overrunning the enemy’s territory in no time at all, but a more cautious affair, with the media making mountains out of molehills. Sounds crazy, I know, but not my idea and not half as mad as leaders signing up for mutually assured destruction (the girl has lost the plot, says Putin).

What the ‘all the world’s a stage’ idea involves is not so much some cruel trickery as the notion of maya, illusion, a layer of realism between us and some deeper reality; others call it the holographic universe (Shakespeare was a buddhist scientist?).

https://letterboxd.com/film/the-invention-of-dr-morel/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJ_YoaiPXM

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2022), Harmony (2nd November 2022), Tintin (2nd November 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

National Grid: Great Britain will see rolling power cuts on the “deepest, darkest evenings in January and February”
    Friday, October 28, 2022 by: Lance D Johnson

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...-february.html

National Grid CEO John Pettigrew did not mince words at the latest Financial Time’s Energy Transition Summit. In the event of reduced gas imports from Europe and the US, Pettigrew warned that National Grid would have no choice but to impose rolling blackouts across the UK during “those deepest darkest evenings in January and February.” The blackouts will be more frequent the colder the nightly temperatures get, putting hundreds of thousands of elderly people at risk. This news comes on the heels of leaked media scripts and simulations suggesting rolling blackouts across Europe this winter.

Great Britain will likely see nightly power outages this winter

The National Grid CEO said households across Great Britain should prepare for blackouts between 4PM and 7PM on the coldest weekdays this winter. National Grid, which oversees Britain’s electricity and gas systems, is preparing for “unlikely” power outage scenarios that are becoming increasingly MORE LIKELY with each passing day.

Of course, Russian leaders are not going to succumb their leverage and rescue the UK with their once dependable, steady supply of Russian gas. All of Europe, Canada and the US have spent most of the year escalating the Ukraine conflict and imposing war-time sanctions on Russia. And it looks like Great Britain could take the full brunt of the blow back this winter.

The rest of Europe is not going to have enough energy supplies to ship out to the United Kingdom. Businesses in Germany and France are already collapsing due to high energy costs, and the full scale of winter has yet to hit. Germany has already begun to prepare for energy shortages by bolstering special federal police squads that will be used to disperse riots and maintain order.

Even though there is a large electricity inter-connector between France and Great Britain, it too could be cut back. France is currently struggling to maintain their nuclear reactors. A large percentage of their nuclear energy will be shut down for maintenance due to widespread corrosion. When things get tight this winter, France will take care of their people first.

Biden regime is putting the US at risk, as dwindling energy reserves are shipped to Europe

Furthermore, the incompetence in Washington D.C. and the downright sabotage of the American energy sector has strained energy supplies across the United States, driving up fuel prices and putting the entire diesel supply at risk.

Even though Joe Biden is currently depleting US strategic petroleum reserves and shipping gas to Europe, there will not be enough supply to go around once the US North East runs into a cold snap. When the winter hits full force, US energy exports will be diverted back to US consumers. The US would have had more than enough energy to go around, had the Biden regime not declared war on American energy. By shuttering interstate pipeline projects, by blocking oil drilling operations, the Biden regime destroyed American energy independence. Over the next two years, American will not be able to effectively lead on energy, as world war intensifies.

As such, Great Britain will not be able to rely on the rest of the world for energy this winter, not on Russia, Europe, or the US. The country has handicapped itself by implementing the UN climate change Net Zero Strategy, which seeks an end to the use of fossil fuels. To make matters worse, the New British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has reinstated the fracking ban in accordance with UK’s Net Zero Strategy. UK’s ban on fracking may have no immediate effect on the energy shortage this winter, but the continued fracking ban will contribute to further energy shortages in the years ahead. Europe, especially the UK, should prepare for a dark winter of blackouts, outages, looting and societal chaos.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Bill Ryan (29th October 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2022), Harmony (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Matthew (29th October 2022), mountain_jim (2nd November 2022), Tintin (2nd November 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

. . . I wouldn’t want to trifle with anyone’s core beliefs or how they may be expressed in religious or other practices, but with that proviso one has to ask whether the Latin mass is itself Catholic – or more to the point, truly Christian . . .
    Classic lucifarian/satanic psyop. Make the central theme the core truth and flip the framing of it ass backwards.

A 'blood of Christ' ritual is so antichrist on a couple of levels. It's a Roman invention, and Christ never did ritual. He never did religion either, for that matter.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2022), Harmony (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Matthew (29th October 2022), mountain_jim (2nd November 2022), Tintin (2nd November 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

A politician stood up.

The truth about Suella Braverman.
    142,096 views Nov 1, 2022

Nigel Farage
    314K subscribers

142,096 views Nov 1, 2022
    “Suella Braverman supports leaving the ECHR. This is why our Remainder media are trying to force her out.”

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

avid (2nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (2nd November 2022), norman (2nd November 2022), Tintin (2nd November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast