+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UV-C Burning Earth ... A Radiological Bomb in the Sky

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default UV-C Burning Earth ... A Radiological Bomb in the Sky

UV-C Burning Earth ... A Radiological Bomb in the Sky

Somewhere around 2005-2011 the sun turned from Yellow/Gold - White !
    I've conducted personal interviews with as many people (old enough to remember the yellow sun) as I can since 2011.

That was the year I was in a cab in Acapulco and asked (knowing) why the driver had a cloth draped over his arm (on window side).
    He said the sun was burning him, and this had been a RECENT development!

I began researching Fukushima as no other internet user in 2011, I flew to Peru to avoid the atmospheric cloud but found no references to my intuition until 2014.
    Then found Scholarly Articles on reactions from particulate in the radioactive steam blown up above the stratosphere with the elements up there causing a thinning or hole.

There was no such thing as SUN BLOCK before Chernobyl and talk of an ozone hole, there was TANNING LOTION ... not sun block.

I will attempt to retrieve some of the data from my archives (not mine anymore) but get shut out immediately if "they"/bots sense its me in there!

====================================================

UV-C is the most dangerous radiation, like photons it passes right through many forms of matter, like flesh, effectively shredding DNA.

It is the cause of this 'current' mass-extinction and in legend it's how mars and the outer planets lost there atmosphere. The Titans (from Titan) The Aryans (from Aries/Mars) were advanced civilizations that BLEW OFF their atmosphere.

Its said THE VIKING SPACECRAFT took photos of pyramids and a sphinx on Mars (Cydonia), indicating much of "earth's history" (in Lore" actually happened on Mars and outer planets.

====================================================

Revelation 16:8,
    And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Revelation 16:9
    Everyone was scorched by its great heat

Revelation 16:8
    The fourth Angel poured his bowl on the sun: Fire blazed from the sun and scorched men and women. Burned and blistered, they cursed God. (the sun to some).

==================================================

I'm losing internet now be back to edit more
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 24th August 2022 at 19:22.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Brigantia (24th August 2022), Chip (25th August 2022), Docim369 (25th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), Jambo (24th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th August 2022), Journeyman (31st August 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th August 2022), pueblo (24th August 2022), Sadieblue (25th August 2022), samildamach (24th August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: UV-C Burning Earth ... A Radiological Bomb in the Sky

Bookmarks

Bookmarks bar

Massive Coronal Hole Formed On Sun | Zoom-In Video - YouTube Three massive coronal holes - YouTube Enormous Hole In Sun's Corona, Probe Finds | Video - YouTube Signs in the Sun : Massive Black Coronal Hole on Sun's North Pole discovered by NASA (Jul 30, 2013) - YouTube How World Almost Ended in 2012 And Still Might Later! - YouTube Signs in the Sun : Massive Black Coronal Hole on Sun's North Pole discovered by NASA - YouTube SOHO captured Large Coronal Hole Near the Sun's North Pole July 19, 2013 - YouTube NASA SDO - Massive Coronal Hole, February 1-3, 2011 - YouTube Signs in the Sun Massive Black Coronal Hole on Sun's North Pole discovered by NASA Jul 30, 2013) - YouTube WARNING REPORTS GIANT HOLE IN THE SUN - YouTube GIANT BLACK HOLE IN THE SOLAR ATMOSPHERE? AUGUST 3 2013, (EXPLAINED) - YouTube 7! TRUMPET 4 'Giant coronal hole' in sun. of Revelation 8 in a big way July 2013 - YouTube Super size Hole in the Sun July 29 2013 - YouTube Massive Objects In The Strange Coronal Hole Sun - YouTube LARGE CORONAL HOLE TURNS TOWARD EARTH: Dec. 18th, 2016. - YouTube SOHO captured Large Coronal Hole Near the Sun's North Pole July 19, 2013 - YouTube This Huge Hole Has Been Discovered On Our Sun And It Could Indicate The Sun Is Expiring - YouTube The sun is ripping apart! - YouTube Sun's Activity is Increasing and the Reports aren't Good - YouTube STUDIES SUGGEST THE SUN TRIGGERS MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES - Coronal Holes & Solar Polar Fields - YouTube Trend Update: Sun's Coronal Hole Increases, October 2016 - YouTube SOHO captured Large Coronal Hole Near the Sun's North Pole July 19, 2013 - YouTube SOHO captured Large Coronal Hole Near the Sun's North Pole July 19, 2013 - YouTube A Strange Object Is Circling Earth Like a Second Moon - YouTube Signs in the Sun : Massive Black Coronal Hole on Sun's North Pole discovered by NASA (Jul 30, 2013) - YouTube Stephen Hawking’s 7 Predictions of Earth’s Demise in the Next 200 Years - YouTube Ancient History of Ireland, Tuatha Dé Danann, Scythians, and Phoenicians - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube MARCH 12th 2012 - Massive TRIANGLE-SHAPED hole in the Sun's corona recorded by NASA - YouTube Dark of the sun, NASA captures massive coronal hole - YouTube Massive Solar Coronal Hole (2011.02.01) [1080p] - YouTube NASA peers into huge coronal hole - Daily Mail - YouTube Goodbye Ozone? Massive Coronal Holes Pummel Earth Again and Again! - YouTube HUGE Sunspot Cometh / Solar Watch May 6, 2012 - YouTube Coronal Hole at the Sun 2013-07-18 - YouTube Hole In The Sun Bigger Than A Hundred Earths - YouTube SOHO captured Large Coronal Hole Near the Sun's North Pole July 19, 2013 - YouTube A Hole in the Sun's Corona 25.06.2012 - YouTube Planet Size Sphere On The Sun!!! March 11, 2012 - YouTube Solar Flares/Biblical Flooding/Massive Earthquakes wreaking havoc across the World! (July 9, 2012) - YouTube Why Scientists Are Worried About The Sun's Corona | Parker Solar Probe and Solar Orbiter - YouTube Sun Dots + Triangle Hole in the Sun 2012 - YouTube Scorpion shape Coronal Hole opens up on the Sun's atmosphere - YouTube Knowing (7/10) Movie CLIP - Solar Flare (2009) HD - YouTube The Sun is going dark - YouTube triangular shape coronal hole confirms a tetrahedron inside sun - YouTube GIANT BLACK HOLE IN THE SOLAR ATMOSPHERE? AUGUST 3 2013, (EXPLAINED) - YouTube Something Colossal is About to Happen With the Sun - YouTube Coronal hole creates dark spot on the sun - YouTube WARNING REPORTS GIANT HOLE IN THE SUN - YouTube

I'm unsure how to import all these bookmarks to the forum.

They come from an old publication on another forum

Here is an example of how they SHOULD appear here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiUm1yac84
    WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO OUR SUN THAT WE COULD NOT SEE UNDER THEIR CHEMTRAIL COVER ???
    There are over 800 bookmarks stored ... most of (or all) arte YouTube videos (some must STILL be up)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...95#post1510895
    (thread) - Sun Changes

Hope users can enter text into youtube to see them.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Brigantia (24th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th August 2022), Journeyman (31st August 2022), Ratszinger (24th August 2022), Sadieblue (25th August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

I thought Edward Snowden and Assange confirmed that chemtrails are a non issue?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I thought Edward Snowden and Assange confirmed that chemtrails are a non issue?
    Hey Ratszinger, I thought you were kidding until I realized there was nothing to indicate that. (are you kidding?)

I am not trying to start an argument or derailing the thread - but if you can direct me/us to where they said that about chemtrails I would be interested to read it.

Which came first - the white sun or spraying massive amount of materials into the atmosphere?

I was recently reading an article about farming and soil (due to the current issues) and one farmer had said something about the fact that they found too much aluminum (along with some other things) in their soil. If I have been reading correctly, aluminum is one of the metals that has been sprayed in the skies.

For whatever reason, yesterday I was thinking of drawings that I (and most kids) used to make with the sun being yellow.

Another random thought - I recall when I was looking into the Mandela effect that someone had claimed the sun change was due to the Mandela affect. (It is in the same time period as the other changes.)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), Journeyman (31st August 2022), Sadieblue (25th August 2022)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I remember some years ago there was discussion about the Sun turning from yellow to white.
    There are prophecies from indigenous cultures about that which also predicted there would be three days of darkness at some point during that transition (which hasn't happened, obviously-- not yet, at least), though the change in color has or is happening.
    Chemtrails and the diminishing ozone layer and other manmade causes are certainly contributing to the changes.
    But those are the least of our worries; there has been lots of scientific data confirming we are now in a solar cycle that appears to happen every 12,000 years or so during which the earth's magnetism diminishes, leaving the planet vulnerable to harmful energies from the Sun and from space. |
    It also causes a geomagnetic pole reversal and in turn, lots of cataclysms.
    Scientists (those who aren't being paid off to toe the academic line and to hide the data) reckon we have about 20 years at most before that cycle is completed.
    Most likely the electric grid will go down well before that, however, and it will not be possible to restore it as it is now, causing incredible chaos and destruction even before the biggest earth changes commence.

See the documentaries on this youtube channel for more details:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA&t=331s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4pWZGBpWP0&t=88s
    and The Cycle is Over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q

Updates are being posted regularly on this thread (this is the most current page): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...18#post1514318

And there has been some ongoing discussion on the forum in various threads, one recent one starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513220
    and another starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1513590
    Last edited by onawah; 24th August 2022 at 22:19.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), Journeyman (31st August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), Patient (24th August 2022), Sadieblue (25th August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022)

10. Link to Post #6
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

The time slot corresponds to my experience. I grew up in a mixed environment: during the weeks in town, during the weekends and school holidays in the countryside. In both environments the sun was yellow at noon last century.

In the beginning of this one everything turned. A matted silver everywhere and the countryside somehow lagging behind urban environments.

Now I live in a region that has been rural for millennia – forests, fields and deep vistas (hilly land). The sun this very afternoon is "shining aluminum" in a blue sky. And whereas sunsets used to be orange with an orange sun, both are more reddish now.

I never tired to point it out to people; they never cared.

I do not think humans have the capability yet to manipulate the sun. But they do have the means to slow down or wipe off our awareness of sun changes, and to make it worse by geo-engineering tinkering with the atmosphere. We are clouded by a "cloud of unknowing".

I will bring up the "aluminum content" story with the farmers here.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), Journeyman (31st August 2022), onawah (25th August 2022), Patient (24th August 2022), Sadieblue (25th August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    UV-C is the most dangerous radiation, like photons it passes right through many forms of matter, like flesh, effectively shredding DNA.
    at what wave length?

You are missing some very very important data points that completely invalidate your premis.

which study are you referencing?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ivanhoe (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), meeradas (25th August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022), Sunray (25th August 2022), Vicus (25th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread