+ Reply to Thread

Thread: January 6th Insurrection is the Eastern Orthodox Birthday of Jesus Christ

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default January 6th Insurrection is the Eastern Orthodox Birthday of Jesus Christ

4th of JULY USA's BIRTHDAY

On July 4th 1054 a light brighter than the sun shocked Earth as the Crab Nebula explosion reached earth. It lasted 23 days.

The Church which was one on earth was divided into east and west.

I the western church [Vatican/Saturnalia/Rome] the birthday of Jesus [and Newton] is December 25th.

In the eastern church [st Parkersburg] it is January 6th
    the day the Washington insurrection occur ed

remember trump was [at least attempting to make a deal with Putin
    [on my other thread are links]

now what does it mean ?

the insurrection on Jesus' birthday in Russia ?

take a look at my Putin holy devil thread.

if you say it's coincidence i say that's wrong

and who here has studied the several hundred Jesus stories?

because one ''Jesus of Gamala'' is said to be historical placing Jesus as a revolutionary leading an insurrection vs Rome

still the bible alone places jesus as a revolutionary
    as he took a whip and overturned tables and like scared ppl if not assault with a weapon

now in the days of israel's kings the temple is pt=roperty of the king

the vestal virgins were maidens kept as concuvbines in case the queen couldn't conceive

remember the song Mary the vestal virgin

well

i ask you what does all this mean

there were hundreds of virgin mothers in L A when i lived there it was called artificial insemination
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 25th August 2022 at 01:10.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Journeyman (25th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: January 6th Insurrection is the Eastern Orthodox Birthday of Jesus Christ

The Supernova 4 July 1054, that was seen worldwide as the church divided

===============================

The East-West split into the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches occurred as a new star near the time of this major event would go unrecorded. ... In heaven, the Great Schism of 1054 AD is marked by a supernova !!!

What Christians connected the Great Schism and Crab Nebula Supernova (1054 A.D.)

What Christians connected the occurrence of the Great Schism* and the Crab Nebula Supernova, which both occurred around the middle of 1054 A.D.?

This question is not about Christians speculating in astrology—a form of divination, which is unlawful foreknowledge of future events.**

This question is related to how Christians have applied Genesis 1:14,

…let them [i.e., the stars] be for signs…

to the 1054 supernova—namely, how they saw the supernova as a sign, not of a future event, but of, for example, God's displeasure at the Great Schism.

Then in 1099 the First Crusade: The Fall of Jerusalem, 1099 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw-NtS3lM9w

All of humanity likely saw it, a brilliant supernova that lit up the daytime sky in 1054. But 960 years later, there’s still a lot we dont quite understand about the famous celestial phenomenon.

=======================================================================

SN 1054 is a supernova that was first observed on 4 July 1054, and remained visible for around two years. The event was recorded in contemporary Chinese astronomy, and references to it are also found in a later (13th-century) Japanese document, and in a document from the Arab world. Furthermore, there are a number of proposed, but doubtful, references from European sources recorded in the 15th century, and perhaps a pictograph associated with the Ancestral Puebloan culture found near the Peñasco Blanco site in New Mexico.

A more likely explanation for the lack of widespread European reports of the A.D. 1054 event was offered by Zaleman⁷ and by Thomas⁸, who ascribe it to the Great Schism, which split Christianity into the Roman Catholic Church in the the West and the Orthodox Church in the East. The immediate events leading to the split occurred during 1054 July 16–24. Zaleman and Thomas suggest that church fathers would naturally have chosen to ignore the celestial event, rather than taking a chance on its misinterpretation as a portent. Political necessity rather than ideology (or failure of observation) is offered as the cause for the absense of such reports.

None of the above explanations is very satisfactory. Indeed, it is gratifying that a probable report of the A.D. 1054 event, by an observer in the Near East, recently came to light⁹. Ibn Buṭlān, a Christian physician from Bagdad, who lived in Cairo and then in Constantinople between A.D. 1052 and 1055 was reported (Fig. 1) in a book by Ibn Abī Uṣaybiᶜa (composed around A.D. 1242) to have written: "One of the well known epidemics of our time is that which occurred when the spectacular star (athari kawkab) appeared in Gemini in the year 446 H." (1054 April 12 – 1055 April 1). The internal details and consistency of the report identify the location of the star in Taurus (with the then-astrological sign of Gemini) during the early summer of A.D. 1054, in good agreement with the oriental reports*.

OLD TEXT IS LINKED TO 1054 SUPERNOVA
    By BOYCE RENSBERGERJULY 18, 1978

The New York Times Archives
    When a minor star in the sky suddenly burst into an unusually brilliant super. nova on July 4, 1054, Chinese astronomers saw it and made detailed records. So did their contemporaries in Japan: it has been suggested that certain Indian rock etchings in the American Southwest also depict the event.

The supernova remained visible in the daytime for 23 days and at night for some six months !
    https://www.nytimes.com/1978/07/18/a...-tells-of.html

Heavenly Mystery
    The Unseen Exploding Star Of 1054 May Finally Be Explained

On July 4, 1054, an exploded star-a supernova-appeared in the sky over ... the Christian church began its final East-West split into the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. Astronomical events were believed to foreshadow developments on Earth, making it unlikely that the appearance of a new star so near the time of such a major event would go unrecorded.
    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...la-astronomers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj0HpMdw74
    Christ's House Divided: The Great East-West Schism of 1054

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLmrdjxDxY
    Pope and patriarch meet for first time in nearly 1,000 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBdZuL6OC0
    1054 A.D.
    This song and video by 2002 depict the great supernova of July 4, 1054 A.D., the remnants of which became the famous Crab Nebula. What must the civilizations of that time thought and felt when they saw this great star suddenly appear in the sky, visible even in broad daylight for 23 days? This is the video as it appears on the DVD/CD set "A Word in the Wind" by 2002
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 25th August 2022 at 01:14.
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Journeyman (25th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: January 6th Insurrection is the Eastern Orthodox Birthday of Jesus Christ

those 2 dates 0 AD and 1054 AD , are in the JULIAN calendar which was a star based calendar...since 1582 we have employed the GREGORIAN calendar, based on seasons..
    it's a bit like saying 10 degree centigrade is the same temperature as 10 deg fahrenheit, its 2 different measuring methods
    Last edited by ian33; 25th August 2022 at 19:14.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (25th August 2022), Kryztian (27th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    those 2 dates 0 AD and 1054 AD , are in the JULIAN calendar which was a star based calendar...since 1582 we have employed the GREGORIAN calendar, based on seasons..
    it's a bit like saying 10 degree centigrade is the same temperature as 10 deg fahrenheit, its 2 different measuring methods
    how good is the math on this 4um?
    The difference between Julian and Gregorian is the Julian calendar is 365.25 days while a year in Gregorian calendar is 365.2425 days.
    are you suggesting ?????????? tell us how many days difference between the two please.

if there is a difference of a few days even in 1000 years how is that like Fahrenheit [u misspelled] to Celsius ?
    was that important to the meaning of the thread ?

It bereaves me to think how the formula of this poetic muse is lost? as the event is tremendous and not talked about
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 26th August 2022 at 03:15.

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    The difference between Julian and Gregorian is the Julian calendar is 365.25 days while a year in Gregorian calendar is 365.2425 days.
    are you suggesting ?????????? tell us how many days difference between the two please.

if there is a difference of a few days even in 1000 years how is that like Fahrenheit [u misspelled] to Celsius ?

It bereaves me to think how the formula of this poetic muse is lost? as the event is tremendous and not talked about
    Math? Yes Sir. Here’s my math-poetic muse herself. Rational or radical, even polyamorous with numbers, get your function checked.

Never doubt the 4um.

9. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)

..a simple sum...1000x365.25 =365,250 days
    ..........................1000x365.2425=365,242.5 days
    .........................difference 7.5 days

Over the centuries since its introduction in 45 BCE, the Julian calendar had gradually drifted away from astronomical events like the vernal equinox and the winter solstice. To make up for this error and get the calendar back in sync with the astronomical seasons, a number of days had to be dropped when the Gregorian calendar was adopted.

In North America, for example, the month of September 1752 had only 19 days, as the day count went straight from September 2 to September 14 (see illustration).
    Number of Lost Days Varied

The papal bull issued by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582 decreed that 10 days be skipped when switching to the Gregorian calendar. However, only five countries adopted the new calendar system that year—namely, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and most of France.

Since the discrepancy between the Julian calendar year and the astronomical seasons kept growing over time in the centuries that followed, more days had to be skipped in countries that switched to the Gregorian calendar in later years.

The US, Canada, and the UK dropped 11 days in 1752; Japan cut the year 1872 short by 12 days; and some countries, such as Russia, Greece, and Turkey, switched calendars as late as the early 20th century, so they had to omit 13 days (see table).
    Switch Took More Than 300 Years

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (26th August 2022), Journeyman (26th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

The current discrepancy between the Julian and Gregorian calendars is 13 days.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7he5ource (27th August 2022), Kryztian (27th August 2022), Vicus (26th August 2022), Yoda (26th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

January 6th is also "Epiphany" for Western Christianity (i.e. Roman Catholics, Episcopals, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and other mainline Protestants). It is the 12th and final day of the Christmas season (hence the interminable Christmas song) and the day when the Three Magi, or Three Kings appear to bestow recognition on Jesus as superior authority. Is it a coincidence that it is also the when Congress meets in joint session to bestow the authority of President to an individual?

The Adoration of the Magi by Hieronymus Bosch

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

7he5ource (27th August 2022), Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Journeyman (26th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    January 6th is also "Epiphany" for Western Christianity (i.e. Roman Catholics, Episcopals, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and other mainline Protestants). It is the 12th and final day of the Christmas season (hence the interminable Christmas song) and the day when the Three Magi, or Three Kings appear to bestow recognition on Jesus as superior authority. Is it a coincidence that it is also the when Congress meets in joint session to bestow the authority of President to an individual?

The Adoration of the Magi by Hieronymus Bosch
    Thank-you for this reply.
    Yes ... in Latin America I've been surrounded by Catholics for decades, hence December 12th [virgin day] and Jan 6th are big days.
    But only when I began studying Norse Lore and Russian megaliths [circa 60,000 yrs old in Siberia] AND my search for GOOD music did I strike me.
    In looking for music that is soothing [of course Tchaikovsky] I came across these hymns sung by Russian choirs that amazed me!
    In a stark contrast to Rock and Roll [head-banger-noise] I had taken my parents to church the 1st time in 55 yrs for them, not for the sermon but I searched all local churches in their vicinity for the best vocal choir.
    Then like lightning striking my heart I found online the most amazing female choirs that could ACTUALLY sing !!!
    The older Christmas Hymns are mainly Germanic in the west, but SEE MY THREAD 1054 realizing the church had been split I got a Windows 7 operating system in Russian [pirate Latin American version] and went deep shadow into Russian [Vanir] Lore and music.

Then these threads of mine permeated the internet, the idea that JANUARY 6TH [and July 4th 1054] are soooo significant in Christianity!

And I have fathomed the risk those ppl took storming the Capitol Bldg.
    The Capitol Bldg is a whole other thread because it's a TEMPLAR design and incorporated in it are a litany of codes.
    It is the biblical prophesied REBUILT TEMPLE !
    The New jerUSAlem
    and it's capitol: NEW YORK meaning the New City!

I just can't type this much my secretary went wild and ran amuck on a vengeance vendetta of rubber-room criminal insanity leaving me to do the work of a whole assembly on my own.

IN Washington DC you have a myriad of Satanic Symbols designed into the infastructure I asume this has been published here.
    AND THEN this rebuilt temple called the CAPITOL BLDG !

NEW YORK was the capital of USA before it was moved to DC.
    This is also of primary importance in the study of this thread topic.
    I invite those on-board to help reconstruct the work.
    ==================

failing that I'll have to attempt to recover it.
    Recovering my own work is hard because of tracking much is stored online and I cannot enter [except by stealth, much is stored in Microsoft word which i don't have installed [and wont for reasons] and other things I found I cannot print or write [or think in some cases] because of IPT and stuff, other things I consider classified and never to be public domain.

So it's nice to have participation.
    Someday I may convert files to Word Pad on some discreet computer and move it here, till then I can only allude to certain things.

https://www.ranker.com/list/secret-c...asedlakhevener
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 27th August 2022 at 02:50.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Kryztian (27th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread