Thread: Targeted Individuals, Psychic Warfare, Negative Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Targeted Individuals, Psychic Warfare, Negative Extraterrestrials

I did this interview Wednesday night on the Typical Skeptic Podcast with my friend Robert. Most of the information that I put forth is based on my own personal experiences and research, and the experiences of other contactees who I have met along the way.

I know there are people here who are either going through the same things or they are doing their best to avoid them at all costs. Let's not kid ourselves here, I've already met some of you, on and off of this forum.

This stuff has to be exposed and I'm not afraid of the consequences. I pad the price for this interview and it was worth it. I dealt with a series of severely painful psychic attacks some of which I fought off and one that put me in so much pain that I could barely walk the day after we recorded this.

The political war against the new world order is only what is on the surface. Underneath of it is a spiritual or psychic war and there are people here who know exactly what I mean.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Andynko (29th August 2022), Carollgordon (29th August 2022), delfine (28th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (29th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th August 2022), Inversion (28th August 2022), JackMcThorn (28th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th August 2022), Journeyman (28th August 2022), Kryztian (28th August 2022), Le Chat (28th August 2022), Mike Gorman (28th August 2022), sunflower (28th August 2022), Tyy1907 (28th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals, Psychic Warfare, Negative Extraterrestrials

This video does a good job of exposing how and why ETs turn abductees into trusting mouth pieces for the new age deception.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th August 2022), ian33 (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

I did this interview Wednesday night on the Typical Skeptic Podcast with my friend Robert. Most of the information that I put forth is based on my own personal experiences and research, and the experiences of other contactees who I have met along the way.

I know there are people here who are either going through the same things or they are doing their best to avoid them at all costs. Let's not kid ourselves here, I've already met some of you, on and off of this forum.

This stuff has to be exposed and I'm not afraid of the consequences. I pad the price for this interview and it was worth it. I dealt with a series of severely painful psychic attacks some of which I fought off and one that put me in so much pain that I could barely walk the day after we recorded this.

The political war against the new world order is only what is on the surface. Underneath of it is a spiritual or psychic war and there are people here who know exactly what I mean.
    If the biblical end times are not something divinely instigated, who exactly are engineering this, and why? What is the truth about the rapture, the three days of darkness, and the second coming of Christ? Do you know about the Marian apparitions ( Garabandal, Medjugorje, Fatima, Lourdes et. al.)? Are they real, or are they also made by extraterrestrials?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,843 times in 1,692 posts

The guest said the hexagons at the poles of Saturn are generated by frequencies. Later in the video he said help from races won't come and there'll be no solar flash that'll upgrade our DNA. Then he said star seeds are going to receive an upgrade that will allow them to deflect attacks. Gang stalking groups will use proxies to tell a TI this "Help is coming." That's done in a pump & dump logic or to dispense false hope.

Saturn
    Quote One hypothesis, developed at Oxford University, is that the hexagon forms where there is a steep latitudinal gradient in the speed of the atmospheric winds in Saturn's atmosphere.[22] Similar regular shapes were created in the laboratory when a circular tank of liquid was rotated at different speeds at its centre and periphery. The most common shape was six sided, but shapes with three to eight sides were also produced. The shapes form in an area of turbulent flow between the two different rotating fluid bodies with dissimilar speeds.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th August 2022), Haujean Contactee (29th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

What percentage can we really verify and what percentage are claims of experiencers having stories to tell that may well be (partial) true or is an interpretation of what has happened by someone else ... how much of it is "hear say" or becomes "hear say" if we do not verify anything what is claimed ... What part is perceived through psychic abilities (like "Remote Sensing/Viewing") and how can we test/check these abilities if they are correct? ... Are they always "flawless"? ... How much is a mixture of multiple stories combined that are based upon assuming "they are 100% correct" without being healthy skeptical ... or is it just a new believe system? >>> hoping for others to join the list of assumptions we can not really verify?
    • This dilemma has always been with me ... I too am a experiencer and been targeted and had multiple extraordinary paranormal & UFO encounters / shared experiences with like minded people ... but it is not easy to translate that in what I just said in my first paragraph.
    The way people can claim things "as if there is no room for other interpretations" is not how I work ... I rather be very very careful having all kinds of assumptions for or against when dealing with the paranormal & real UFO research (32 years!) ... I never had problems if anyone challenging my own (life changing) paranormal & UFO experiences as I too have tons of unanswered questions!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th August 2022 at 11:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (29th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Kalamos (29th August 2022), Reinhard (29th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well if you have any questions I'm here to answer them. I just spoke to another contactee who was on that same show which I how we met, we may be doing a joint interview, or at least a joint podcast on my channel. It's a coping mechanism and it helps other experiences connect the dots and by doing so we can build a collective picture.

I'm just realizing now that I'm a MILAB victim, and it's not just the military, it's Dracos, greys, Haujeans, short little dracos and host of other species. The Joy of Satan Orion Enki cult was actually a joint ET military operation that is directly involved with MILABs. I've got all of these other memories that came to me as implanted dreamscapes, and cognitive, and emotional based memories. This includes an abduction when I was 6, followed repetitive dreamscape blended memories of being inside of a huge military base with giant hallways, rooms, offices, labs, etc. It had all sorts of entrances from the surface. It had a cave system connected to it. It was like I had free reign to some degree to walk around but I couldn't leave. I had a telepathic experience last night where I told where it was. The base is under White Sands New Mexico near the missile testing range. Outside of the hidden surface entrances, one of which is a cave that had a metal door at the end of a passage. Other entrances were part of the base surface structures. People and supplies were moved in and out using maglev tube shuttles and portals. The shuttle tubes connect all the bases in a network.

I've been hit hard after doing that interview. The physical pain that they put me through was off the charts. It's a lot of the TI stuff combined with painful psychic attacks and harassment. Then all of this MILAB stuff surfaced between my friend Dianne and myself. I shared some of this on telegram today.
    https://t.me/planetaryconsciousness

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (29th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

The guest said the hexagons at the poles of Saturn are generated by frequencies. Later in the video he said help from races won't come and there'll be no solar flash that'll upgrade our DNA. Then he said star seeds are going to receive an upgrade that will allow them to deflect attacks. Gang stalking groups will use proxies to tell a TI this "Help is coming." That's done in a pump & dump logic or to dispense false hope.

Saturn
    Quote One hypothesis, developed at Oxford University, is that the hexagon forms where there is a steep latitudinal gradient in the speed of the atmospheric winds in Saturn's atmosphere.[22] Similar regular shapes were created in the laboratory when a circular tank of liquid was rotated at different speeds at its centre and periphery. The most common shape was six sided, but shapes with three to eight sides were also produced. The shapes form in an area of turbulent flow between the two different rotating fluid bodies with dissimilar speeds.
    Not all starseeds, just a certain percentage of them that are being used in special operations that are being targeted would be upgraded with this ability. The goal would be to take down this system of directed energy and mind control that protects the criminals in government which ensures that they go unopposed. Without this clean up operation none of the political efforts will yield any results. The new age movement and it's channelers are being used to entrap people into a dead end belief system that is designed to help prevent this from happening as the starseeds begin to wake up. And they have a complete system to shut them down when they do. That involves MILAB abductions and cloned body doubles animated by soul fragments from the host abduction victim.
    https://t.me/planetaryconsciousness

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Saturn
    There's also concentric rings or bands in the atmosphere that are a byproduct of sound waves. Saturn's weather patterns are definitely not natural. Dick Algire remote viewed the rings during a documentary by the Farsight Institute on Iapetus and he saw an energy emission coming from the rings from his remote viewing vantage point on Iapetus. The Ring Maker's of Saturn book features NASA images of those tubular drones in pictures emitting particles which maintain the rings.
    https://hemispheres.institute/

The above remote viewing group remote viewed the rings and found tubular drones. I was told that they are AI controlled.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

If the biblical end times are not something divinely instigated, who exactly are engineering this, and why? What is the truth about the rapture, the three days of darkness, and the second coming of Christ? Do you know about the Marian apparitions ( Garabandal, Medjugorje, Fatima, Lourdes et. al.)? Are they real, or are they also made by extraterrestrials?
    The Farsight Institute remote viewed the Fatima event and found that it was some type of ET creation. They also did several other big bible stories and found ETs behind actual events that we not as biblically described. Now, remote viewing is also controlled by ETs. So who is staging all of this? It's an effort by many races to create an augmented reality where we have an engineered history with positive and negative forces guiding everything that we experience individually and collectively. And it's being done for a variety of self serving reasons by the ET presence which includes hybrids and ET soul seeding among the human population. That soul seeding program is why everyone has amnesia and no collective long term historical record due to staged cyclic cataclysms. The Jesus story is one of many contactee/prophet stories that are very similar for political reasons. The ET presence socially engineers the global population using religions which begin with prophets/contactees, and then they incorporate staged events that they engineer to control human social and technological development. Pyramid and temple building is one of their favorite programs for derailing a population of people for thousands of years. It's my favorite too because the structures are amazing.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

delfine (29th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Targeted Individuals, Psychic Warfare, Negative Extraterrestrials

Well if you have any questions I'm here to answer them.
    Which one of the many (unanswered) questions I posted here do you not understand?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th August 2022 at 18:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Which one of the many (unanswered) questions I posted here do you not understand?
    You seem to be a little bit angry, or frustrated. I think the latter is the more accurate description. Everything that I discussed in that interview was based on my own experiences unless I cited the source. The interpretations are mine combined with the personal opinions of other contactees who I regularly correspond with. The information regarding the cyber hive mind is from World Economic Forum videos from their channel on YouTube, as well as tech industry articles. I've also been researching these subject for 34 years beginning when I was 14. If it's outside info I always try to cite the source.

Regarding psychic bridges, that is something that I've learned about through direct ET contact that started in late 2005 to early 2006. It also came from meeting and interacting with other contactees. The human brain interface info regarding how the DIA program of targeting people with directed energy was received during telepathic ET contact back in 2020. The technology is far more advanced than what is admitted to, and what is admitted to proves that this technology is possible and currently under development.

I cited the Farsight Institute and while remote viewing can be skewed by ETs and the interpretations of the data is subject to the biases of the person analyzing it and reporting on it, I only cite data like that if I've been able to personally validate through my own contact, psychic experiences, and research. It is extremely hard to validate evidence of ET contact because there is a system to cover it up and the ETs manipulate consciousness and they are working in cooperation with the US government and other governments. The moment there is evidence is the moment that the system in place jumps into action to prevent others from seeing it.

And regarding people's personal testimony, eventually when there's enough people telling a similar story, that should be enough to be considered valid considering that eye witness testimony has convicted people in court without direct physical evidence proving the guilt of the accused. I have to find someone who can hypnotically regress me who has experience with military abduction victims that doesn't charge $175 an hour. Hypnotic regression tends to be considered evidence in this field of research but that like anything else can be staged or coerced. Ultimately you will have to learn how to use your intuition to discern whether it's truthful or not. Those who have managed to reach a point in psychic development that always brings on psychic attacks, will all tell you that the best source of the intuitive evaluation of information is when you receive those love oriented waves of emotional energy from God or the Source Consciousness that tells you when you have found something that is true and very important for you to know. That's the one thing given to us as a pillar to hold on to while you are hunkering down in a psychic storm of government and ET mind and energy based harassment.

The problem that I'm seeing today is that the conspiracies of the past 20 years have come true and there isn't anymore researchers with guts who aren't compromised in the UFO ET community. All the people who got us to this point are spent or dead, and what we have left are wannabe Hollywood celebrities ready to replace the ones who were recruited before them.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th August 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You seem to be a little bit angry, or frustrated. I think the latter is the more accurate description. Everything that I discussed in that interview was based on my own experiences unless I cited the source. The interpretations are mine combined with the personal opinions of other contactees who I regularly correspond with. The information regarding the cyber hive mind is from World Economic Forum videos from their channel on YouTube, as well as tech industry articles. I've also been researching these subject for 34 years beginning when I was 14. If it's outside info I always try to cite the source.

Regarding psychic bridges, that is something that I've learned about through direct ET contact that started in late 2005 to early 2006. It also came from meeting and interacting with other contactees. The human brain interface info regarding how the DIA program of targeting people with directed energy was received during telepathic ET contact back in 2020. The technology is far more advanced than what is admitted to, and what is admitted to proves that this technology is possible and currently under development.

I cited the Farsight Institute and while remote viewing can be skewed by ETs and the interpretations of the data is subject to the biases of the person analyzing it and reporting on it, I only cite data like that if I've been able to personally validate through my own contact, psychic experiences, and research. It is extremely hard to validate evidence of ET contact because there is a system to cover it up and the ETs manipulate consciousness and they are working in cooperation with the US government and other governments. The moment there is evidence is the moment that the system in place jumps into action to prevent others from seeing it.

And regarding people's personal testimony, eventually when there's enough people telling a similar story, that should be enough to be considered valid considering that eye witness testimony has convicted people in court without direct physical evidence proving the guilt of the accused. I have to find someone who can hypnotically regress me who has experience with military abduction victims that doesn't charge $175 an hour. Hypnotic regression tends to be considered evidence in this field of research but that like anything else can be staged or coerced. Ultimately you will have to learn how to use your intuition to discern whether it's truthful or not. Those who have managed to reach a point in psychic development that always brings on psychic attacks, will all tell you that the best source of the intuitive evaluation of information is when you receive those love oriented waves of emotional energy from God or the Source Consciousness that tells you when you have found something that is true and very important for you to know. That's the one thing given to us as a pillar to hold on to while you are hunkering down in a psychic storm of government and ET mind and energy based harassment.

The problem that I'm seeing today is that the conspiracies of the past 20 years have come true and there isn't anymore researchers with guts who aren't compromised in the UFO ET community. All the people who got us to this point are spent or dead, and what we have left are wannabe Hollywood celebrities ready to replace the ones who were recruited before them.
    Was not angry nor frustrated ... just very surprised you assumed I did not asked any (legit) questions, that's all ... to make me angry takes a lot more to do

Thanks for you elaboration ... I can see now how you see things and how you reason more clearly!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th August 2022 at 14:55.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread