+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The workings of a Saturn Death Cult more reasonable than ever

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default The workings of a Saturn Death Cult more reasonable than ever

Many here already know about the theory that Saturn was once our "sun" in a time NOT TOO LONG AGO. When Saturn "died' and the Golden Age collapsed, a cult formed: "The Saturn Death Cult".

Quote Saturn Death Cult

Mythology as natural history, and human history as occult ritual.
    The Saturn Death Cult is an investigation into ancient planetary upheavals that heralded the birth and destruction of a fabled Golden Age – following which mankind then degenerated into the obsessive pursuit of wealth and power through the perverted horrors of slavery, child sacrifice and mass-murder rituals.

This website (based on Parts 1 & 2 from the book The Saturn Death Cult – now fully revised and expanded) discusses the disturbing occult origins of the planet Saturn and its influence on our march towards the terrifying elitist agenda of ‘justifiable’ man-made global cleansing.

Learn why the planet Saturn is portrayed in mythology as our original sun where it was fixed in the heavens at Earth’s celestial north and from where it watched over the ancients like the All-seeing Eye of god.

OUT NOW! On Amazon Kindle
    Before the mythical paradise of Saturn’s Golden Age it’s said there was darkness upon the face of the earth . . . this was the ‘Purple Dawn of Creation’
    In this latest addition to the fascinating story of life on Earth under the planet Saturn you will take a speculative journey into a time before the revealing of the ancient god/planet Saturn and the death cult that would follow him.
    Fully illustrated with detailed colour images, ‘The Purple Dawn of Creation‘ is an exploration into how Earth might have looked to a race of desperate alien space travellers looking for a new home 40,000 years ago; a time when Earth was still a planetary satellite of the brown dwarf star Saturn before its catastrophic capture by the Sun.

Find out why today’s frightening sex-murder cults and secret societies are a twisted, yet deadly legacy of a time when people yearned for the rebirth of the planet Saturn as our original sun and source of life and light.

Discover the ‘Electric Universe‘, the ground-breaking easy to understand science of plasma cosmology with an uncanny ability to provide natural explanations for what the ancients really saw happening in the skies above them; i.e. the same ancient records that today’s mainstream academics brush off as fantastical myths and certain Luciferian-type sects such as the so-called Illuminati claim as spiritual ‘Illuminated Truth’.
    Understand the real forces behind the legends of Atlantis and Lumeria and our continuing fascination and fear of a coming Doomsday. Know how planetary cataclysms caused the ancients to divide mankind’s history into a Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and the modern and violently destructive Iron Age.

Also, if you have ever wondered why the infamous call for a New World Order is linked by conspiracy advocates to elitist financial cronyism, missing children and paedophilic networks, death cults, serial killers and police state terrorism, then hopefully this website may connect a few dots.

Guns. Oil. Drugs. Sex. Learn how the parasitic GODS industry has its origins in the financial corruption of the ancient mystery schools and priesthoods that had been originally established during man’s Silver Age to preserve the knowledge of Saturn’s life and death as our first and best sun.
    Discover the connection between the collapse of today’s international financial system and its origins in the legend of the Tower of Babel. Then understand why certain religious teachings say it is the love of money, not the love of the Devil, that is the root of all evil.

Connect secret Nazi technology and the modern UFO phenomenon to the possibility of a break away civilisation looking to colonise space at the expense of rest of us.
    See how the alchemical movies of Stanley Kubrick point to a hidden modern Saturnian elite with a very dark agenda for mankind’s ‘Useless Eaters’ and how CIA mind control programs like MK-Ultra have played a significant role in the rise of the serial killer phenomenon.

Once finished, you may ask the question: Are we being steered into a new occult-inspired Golden Age, or are we on the precipice of a police state Dark Age?

On this website I will endeavour to steer you towards some of the more open-minded thinkers and writers investigating the sometimes horrifying origins of the more profound social problems facing our species today. As the above hints at, some of the subject matter discussed deals with the distasteful issue of paedophile networks and their links to human sacrifice rituals. For those of a more delicate disposition, this can be a highly disturbing and distressing topic, and you are therefore warned. Ritual crime is never pretty.

I do however believe it is vital for us to understand how Saturnian mythology and cosmology has been warped by certain individuals and sects into a justification for such heinous crimes against women and children.

What I have dubbed as ‘The Saturn Death Cult’ (and what others may refer to as the Saturn Matrix) can be loosely defined as the accumulated financial and ritualistic operations and beliefs of certain occult sects and organisations involved today in the promotion of war for profit (Guns), monopoly of energy resources (Oil), illicit drug trafficking (Drugs) and the sexual exploitation of women and children (Sex) – the infamous GODS industry.

Discussing the extremely serious topic of the historical sexual exploitation of women and children (termed White Slavery by some) will, hopefully, arm us with better knowledge in our collective opposition to this ‘GODS’ industry.

“I am firmly convinced that when the people of this nation understand and fully appreciate the unspeakable villainy of ‘The White Slave Traffic’ they will rise in their might and put a stop to it. The growth of this ‘trade in white women,’ as it has been officially designated by the Paris Conference, was so insidious that it reached the proportions of an international problem almost before the people of the civilized nations of the world learned of its existence.”

Edwin W. Sims,United States Attorney, Chicago, 1906-1911 (Quoted from the introduction to: “Fighting the Traffic in Young Girls”, edited by Ernest A. Bell, 1910)
    Quote Author Troy McLachlan to discuss the Electric Universe and it's role in creating parasite predator class of elites that are Saturn Worshipers. This episode fills in some many gaps in the big picture. Troy McLachlan states his case for the Mt. Rushmore of Tin Foil Hat. Thank you so much for your support.

#494: The Electrical Universe and the Saturn Death Cult with Troy McLachlan
    Tin Foil Hat With Sam Tripoli

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

arwen (29th August 2022), East Sun (29th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Journeyman (29th August 2022), leavesoftrees (29th August 2022), mizo (29th August 2022), Rizotto (29th August 2022), skogvokter (29th August 2022), Snoweagle (29th November 2022), Starkey (29th August 2022), Tintin (28th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: The workings of a Saturn Death Cult more reasonable than ever

Guns are necessary for our protection. Never give
    up guns!

Quote from "The workings of a Saturn Death Cult"

Guns.Oil. Drugs. Sex. Learn how the parasitic GODS industry has its origins in the financial corruption of the ancient mystery schools and priesthoods that had been originally established during man’s Silver Age to preserve the knowledge of Saturn’s life and death as our first and best sun.!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by East Sun; 29th August 2022 at 11:17.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Delight (29th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Snoweagle (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I consider this more evidence of a Death Cult that is being normalized. I m not judging suicide as a UNIVERSAL sin which leads to hell or any other permanent end. It is a 3D failure to create necessary condition FOR human life.

This death cult WANTS US ALL DEAD.

As terrible torturous conditions impinge upon us and we are sick, tired, hungry, in pain, lonely, poor and unhappy with "nothing", THEN we can just hop on over to the death rooms. It is absolutely shocking that linking suicide to beauty is even an option. Suicide is NOT beautiful. It is social failure and loss. The success for those who have lost the will to be able to live is triumph over the suffering (which is what WE as a SOCIETY must assist in). When the loss of will happens, OTHER humans are asked to step in with help to ameliorate the CRIME of social failure.

Quote Why Quebec fashion retailer Simons is tackling medical aid in dying on its shopping website

Peter Simons says customers 'want to engage in difficult conversations'

Rachel Watts · CBC News · Posted: Nov 09, 2022

Quebec-based retailer Simons made a deliberate move toward "inspiration" last month as part of a new video called All is Beauty.

The video is centred around and narrated by B.C.'s Jennyfer Hatch.

The 37-year-old died on Oct. 23 and chose medical assistance in dying (MAID) after dealing with complications and chronic pain associated with her diagnosis of Ehlers Danlos syndrome, a group of inherited disorders that affect the connective tissue supporting many body parts.

In the video, available on Simons's shopping website, viewers get a glimpse into some moments of Hatch's last month and hear her share her thoughts on life, death and her quest to fill her final days "with beauty, with nature and with connection."

A woman sits on a beach with her back to camera. She is backlit.
    Hatch sat along the shores of a beach as part of the Simons video. Simons says it committed to the filming process while promising it would 'destroy' the entire project if Hatch didn’t like the final product. (Simons)
    Peter Simons, chief merchant for the fashion chain, says the documentary project started after meeting Hatch through the MAID program and travelling to Vancouver to talk about working on a unique film.

"We really felt — after everything we've been through in the last two years and everyone's been through — maybe it would resonate more to do a project that's less commercially oriented and more focused on inspiration and values that we hold dear," said Simons.

Simons says he thinks customers will appreciate the unconventional move.

"I learned early in my career not to underestimate our customers. They're intelligent and they're thoughtful and they want to engage in difficult conversations," he said.

"This isn't about MAID, it's really a story. It's a celebration of Jennyfer's life, and I think she has a lot to teach us."

'Uncharted territory' for Simons
    Simons says All Is Beauty is unlike any other project for the company to date. They gave Hatch "complete control" in telling her story as they set up unique scenes and experiences for Hatch and her closest friends in Tofino, B.C.

"I think there's something lost perhaps in the corporate world today of understanding that privilege comes with responsibilities and participating in the communities where we work," said Simons.

"Sometimes it won't be necessarily easy art. It will be harder art and that's part of engagement," he said. "Jennyfer's life was a piece of art."

"We were heading into sort of uncharted territory for us," said Simons. "I think everyone was just proud that she felt that we've done justice to her philosophy in life."

Simons says Hatch and friends were given a viewing of the film. It was released Oct. 24, the day after she died.

Her friends, Josh Dahling and Heather Mohan participated in the filming.

"It's still kind of fresh," said Dahling. "We all cried … We thought it was beautiful and our hopes are it'll continue to create these ripples."

'In an ideal world, she would have been here today'
    Dahling and Mohan were friends of Hatch but also colleagues of hers at the Lumara Grief and Bereavement Care Society.

Hatch was the organization's music therapist and was "passionate about the use of singing," Mohan said. Hatch helped clientele who dealt with serious illness, bereavement and grief.

A woman holds a cello, her eyes closed. Another woman runs the bow over its strings.
    The cello was one of Hatch's 'favourite things,' according to her friends. In one of the scenes of the video, Hatch was led to a cello player, who helped her feel the vibration of the instrument. (Simons)
    Dahling says Hatch discussed her decision to pursue MAID often and says her hope was that the video would "broaden people's awareness" on the importance of dying in a "humane way."

"We, as a society, do so much to support bringing people into this world but we do very little to help take them out," said Dahling.

"I'll tell you she loved life. In an ideal world, she would have been here today… In no way was [pursuing medical assistance in dying] her wanting to leave the world because she didn't love living. And that takes a lot of courage and a lot of acceptance."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,140 times in 8,307 posts

It's slowly approaching a point where we are told "if you don't like it, you know what you can do".

A sinister twist on that is that there may come a point, where it's too late to leave (as free souls), and become permanently entrapped in their white gold/eternal fire.

This conversation goes there and makes it a little understandable, but it's still a mind boggling thing to grasp.

I suggest starting listening at around 10 minutes in to it, and stick with it all the way to the end.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's slowly approaching a point where we are told "if you don't like it, you know what you can do".

A sinister twist on that is that there may come a point, where it's too late to leave (as free souls), and become permanently entrapped in their white gold/eternal fire.

This conversation goes there and makes it a little understandable, but it's still a mind boggling thing to grasp.

I suggest starting listening at around 10 minutes in to it, and stick with it all the way to the end.
    I'll listen to the whole thing but will REFUSE it as a possibility. I just cannot allow my mind to "go" there to perpetual soul harvesting. It is just so horrific. Maybe I am mistaken but if I did go to "that place", I would feel without any hope and already BE in hell. Therefore I will say that this is a very dangerous idea that is a weapon BEYOND all weapons... that eternity be perpetual slavery for EVIL.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2022), Isserley (28th November 2022), pueblo (28th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,140 times in 8,307 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I'll listen to the whole thing but will REFUSE it as a possibility. I just cannot allow my mind to "go" there to perpetual soul harvesting. It is just so horrific. Maybe I am mistaken but if I did go to "that place", I would feel without any hope and already BE in hell. Therefore I will say that this is a very dangerous idea that is a weapon BEYOND all weapons... that eternity be perpetual slavery for EVIL.
    I refuse it as a possibility too.

It's how serious this situation really is. If we don't stop trying to ride the thing for power of our own, we will not stop it. If we get ourselves truly orientated, we will. We have to, and anyway, as the real faithers in this world say, "God Wins". As true as I know that to be, I'm constantly asking myself how to really know I'm on 'god's team'. It's a constant challenge and we can be jumping the line between the 2 very often without really knowing we are.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Delight (28th November 2022), pueblo (28th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

For what it's worth, we are forgetting about the Divine here. I don't go for 'soul harvesting' either, as I don't feel Evil in any form has the perogative to steal anyone's soul. They can try all they want, but souls are not theirs for the taking. In my view, the Divine (and i'm not speaking religiously here) is a far more powerful force than anything that evil thinks it can do.
    Sure, there are horrific acts perpetrated, but some things are simply not up for grabs. Souls are one of them, I feel.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Delight (28th November 2022), Docim369 (29th November 2022), Isserley (28th November 2022), Patient (28th November 2022), pueblo (28th November 2022), wegge (8th December 2022), Wind (29th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread