+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Joint ET Military Abduction (MILAB)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default My Joint ET Military Abduction (MILAB)

I wanted to share this and say that my life finally makes sense.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2022), Inversion (31st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st August 2022), Journeyman (30th August 2022), Mike (31st August 2022), mountain_jim (31st August 2022), Peace in Oz (30th August 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Wansen (30th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: My Joint ET Military Abduction (MILAB)

I had to pull the video because it upset Dianne because I published her private messages to me without permission. Since then they have attacked her memory but there's enough left to do a podcast between us. I sensed this was coming so I did the video to protect the content on my phone and in case she became compromised. We are dealing with sociopaths wielding god like technology and everything that his possible has already happened and some. I'll be reuploading a new video featuring the footage from the above video minus the phone messages. I will be talking about them rather than airing the recording. Hopefully we can get the podcast done soon before anymore harassment happens.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (31st August 2022), mountain_jim (31st August 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022), Spiral (31st August 2022), TargeT (31st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Violet3 (31st August 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

yep, you're on the correct path.
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st August 2022 at 05:12.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (31st August 2022), Inversion (31st August 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

You stated it was your decision to take down the video. The following are some recent anomalies with videos.

Video takedowns have really picked up. Recently I've seen a video disappear of Michael Salla interviewing Sean David Morton. The vid is gone, but I have the key points noted in post#4

The duration of this video changed from 1:16:00 while I was listening to it to 1:12:00 by the time I finished it. post#11 & 12

In some Kerry Cassidy & James Rink interviews the guest will start coughing and that seems to be a remote technology that'll give the person a dry throat/mouth.

In this video the OP posted the speaker said they have a technology that can make a particular person sick, but not affect the people around them. post#1
    Last edited by Inversion; 31st August 2022 at 05:38.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (31st August 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    You stated it was your decision to take down the video. The following are some recent anomalies with videos.

Video takedowns have really picked up. Recently I've seen a video disappear of Michael Salla interviewing Sean David Morton. The vid is gone, but I have the key points noted in post#4

The duration of this video changed from 1:16:00 while I was listening to it to 1:12:00 by the time I finished it. post#11 & 12

In some Kerry Cassidy & James Rink interviews the guest will start coughing and that seems to be a remote technology that'll give the person a dry mouth.

In this video the OP posted the speaker said they have a technology that can make a particular person sick, but not affect the people around them. post#1
    be very very sure of everything you put publicially.

I edited and deleted several responses to your post.

be sure of what you post, ensure there are sources and backing to your claims... distrust is important, but vastly more important is evidence.

some of us are those you are speaking of... some of us care.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th September 2022), Inversion (31st August 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022), Rosco1 (11th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

In some Kerry Cassidy & James Rink interviews the guest will start coughing and that seems to be a remote technology that'll give the person a dry mouth.

be sure of what you post, ensure there are sources and backing to your claims... distrust is important, but vastly more important is evidence.

Everything in that post is referenced. I'm the only witness here to the four-minute anomaly. Both Kerry & James have discussed the dry throat/mouth problem and they even do that to politicians. IMO AI editing is running rampant.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

meeradas (11th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everything in that post is referenced. I'm the only witness here to the four-minute anomaly. Both Kerry & James have discussed the dry throat/mouth problem and they even do that to politicians. IMO AI editing is running rampant.
    I've just realized that they had control over me for 42 years. I've had them create all sort of bodily issues, from stuttering, brain fog, swallowing large amounts of air, constant mucous in my throat, etc. And I've had a lot more than that including receiving telepathic harassment while it's happening. But there is hope because I'm severing the silver cords connected to the clone which is connected to their computer. And I'm very close to being free of it and that's why they are getting really aggressive.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Docim369 (1st September 2022), Inversion (31st August 2022), meeradas (11th September 2022), Reinhard (31st August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

I've just realized that they had control over me for 42 years. I've had them create all sort of bodily issues, from stuttering, brain fog, swallowing large amounts of air, constant mucous in my throat, etc. And I've had a lot more than that including receiving telepathic harassment while it's happening. But there is hope because I'm severing the silver cords connected to the clone which is connected to their computer. And I'm very close to being free of it and that's why they are getting really aggressive.
    James Rink wrote about severing cords to stop problems he and another super soldier were experiencing. He needed help from an alien because it had to be done in a certain way. I didn't note that particular bit of information in the summary. I'll have to thumb through the book to locate it. Lone Wolf

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Reinhard (31st August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In some Kerry Cassidy & James Rink interviews the guest will start coughing and that seems to be a remote technology that'll give the person a dry throat/mouth.

They can get you via different methods but the most insane one involves the cloning of an alternate body and the placing a soul fragment inside it to animate it. I'm not afraid to talk to anyone anymore about this because they're ruined everything, and it needs to be exposed. They did something to me called "personality rearrangement". And what they did was blend personality traits from my higher self, to the clone, and then to me. This resulted in them changing my sexual orientation from hetero to bisexual roughly a year before my son was born in mid 2002. It wrecked my marriage and then they programmed me to join this satanic cult which is a MILAB operation: www.joyofsatan.org From there I met other MILAB victims who have ET past lives and various other things in common. I've watched them wield a power of a god over people lives and the more that you push back the worse it gets.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (31st August 2022), meeradas (11th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Rink wrote about severing cords to stop problems he and another super soldier were experiencing. He needed help from an alien because it had to be done in a certain way. I didn't note that particular bit of information in the summary. I'll have to thumb through the book to locate it. Lone Wolf
    The way that I've been cutting them is through the application of a burning bright white light energy. I heat up the entire cord with the light and let it burn until the cord disappears. And that's when the pain stops in that area. I have to work constantly to remove all of them including the main one so that the alternate dies. They punished me by performing genital mutilation on the clone with a needle which caused me pain and then they showed me the bloody mess in my minds eye. My cloned body was naked and sedated on a table in a big room with large Dracos and human military personnel present. I'm gaining the upper hand now which will put me on the other side of this which then opens up a new pandora's box of directed energy and other methods. As soon as the cords are burned and it's looks like there's several hundred of them in total, the psychic bondage ends. The view of myself on the astral with hundreds of these cords running in all directions was insane looking.
    I get help intuitively and now verbally from my higher self. I also receive positive encouragement from several ETs, meanwhile I'm dealing with Dracos telepathically. And it's all happening because the ETs have rules of engagement because we are dealing with a planetary or cosmic level LARP game with real life consequences for us, and it's more or less a game to them. A Planetary Consciousness Simulation where humans become proxies in a war to save their selves. I'm determined to win this one and if I die trying, I'm going home either way.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 31st August 2022 at 06:52.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

They can get you via different methods but the most insane one involves the cloning of an alternate body and the placing a soul fragment inside it to animate it. I'm not afraid to talk to anyone anymore about this because they're ruined everything, and it needs to be exposed. They did something to me called "personality rearrangement". And what they did was blend personality traits from my higher self, to the clone, and then to me. This resulted in them changing my sexual orientation from hetero to bisexual roughly a year before my son was born in mid 2002. It wrecked my marriage and then they programmed me to join this satanic cult which is a MILAB operation: www.joyofsatan.org From there I met other MILAB victims who have ET past lives and various other things in common. I've watched them wield a power of a god over people lives and the more that you push back the worse it gets.
    James also discusses having fragments of his soul in off-world clones. They made it so having an erection or ejaculating is painful like they cross wired something. They don't want him to breed and/or have a relationship. One of the reoccurring themes is TI's being put on psych holds. In his case he thought his parents were trying to poison him and they put him on a hold for at least a month. By the time he got out he was financially ruined for years because of the hospital bills. That's a favorite technique to shut people up. Michael Bell the author of The Invisible Crime part 1 & 2 was put on a hold twice. His sister was able to get him out the second time by threatening to sue the hospital. I've heard many calls come into Coast-to-Coast AM with people's horror stories about being targeted. If they report it to the local authorities they're put on a hold. There's a global clamp-down on acknowledgement of these activities. It must weave into their depopulation plan where it's eliminate 90% of people and enslave the rest. The elite's point of view is self-defense.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James also discusses having fragments of his soul in off-world clones. They made it so having an erection or ejaculating is painful like they cross wired something. They don't want him to breed and/or have a relationship. One of the reoccurring themes is TI's being put on psych holds. In his case he thought his parents were trying to poison him and they put him on a hold for at least a month. By the time he got out he was financially ruined for years because of the hospital bills. That's a favorite technique to shut people up. Michael Bell the author of The Invisible Crime part 1 & 2 was put on a hold twice. His sister was able to get him out the second time by threatening to sue the hospital. I've heard many calls come into Coast-to-Coast AM with people's horror stories about being targeted. If they report it to the local authorities they're put on a hold. There's a global clamp-down on acknowledgement of these activities. It must weave into their depopulation plan where it's eliminate 90% of people and enslave the rest. The elite's point of view is self-defense.
    I was wondering how the system is weaponized. I had them manipulate the entire system against me and that reason that I know this was because I worked with several positive ETs that helped me review various events in my life where I suspected manipulation. They had the ability to cause endless problems to the point where people had difficulty believing that it was actually happening.

The reason this happened to me, well I guess you saw the video. The Draco are intercepting incoming ET souls who are here to make positive change to facilitate a positive paradigm shift. And some of us are here for psionic warfare which really has them aggressively responding to us. I feel so violated because they took me at age 6, fragmented my consciousness, and now I have to deal with a lifetime of worth of torture at the hands of these monsters at White Sands. I have to relive all of this after both fragments of myself die. I thought this life was bad, that one has to be hell. in a way I feel dead inside from the trauma, it doesn't seem to affect me anymore. I don't have any fear either because I see death as the only way out. There's no depression or much sadness anymore, just love. I feel like I'm going in the only direction that I can and for once everything feels right.

Just a couple of months ago they gave me a heart condition where I had symptoms of stage 3 heart failure and they shut my testicular function down. They took control over my testosterone production and my sex drive. And they would amp it up and hit me with mind manipulating thought forms, I'm not sure if that's the right word now? These aren't energy attachments they are actual silver chords which ultimate link to an AI computer system. The goal is to make you sick until you give up and die so they won't have to deal with you later because programmed and activated starseeds are dangerous to the agenda. I connected with a draco today who offered me financial success and fame in the new age movement as a starseed channeler and all that I had to do was stop breaking away and reconnect to their AI system. And while he was giving me his pitch I asked him what their goals was with humanity and he said "extermination". They are using the elites to kill everyone off at which point the elites go as well and the planet goes to them. It's time to get them out of here with force. The new age deception gets people to wait for the GFW and the GFL, or a solar flash to save them. It designed to become a soul trap that confuses and sidetracks a starseeds awakening. And even worse there's virtual temple complexes that involve MILAB programs such as the cult website and group that I posted about. We had members from all over the world experiencing this stuff when I was in there.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I was wondering how the system is weaponized. I had them manipulate the entire system against me and that reason that I know this was because I worked with several positive ETs that helped me review various events in my life where I suspected manipulation. They had the ability to cause endless problems to the point where people had difficulty believing that it was actually happening.

The reason this happened to me, well I guess you saw the video. The Draco are intercepting incoming ET souls who are here to make positive change to facilitate a positive paradigm shift. And some of us are here for psionic warfare which really has them aggressively responding to us. I feel so violated because they took me at age 6, fragmented my consciousness, and now I have to deal with a lifetime of worth of torture at the hands of these monsters at White Sands. I have to relive all of this after both fragments of myself die. I thought this life was bad, that one has to be hell. in a way I feel dead inside from the trauma, it doesn't seem to affect me anymore. I don't have any fear either because I see death as the only way out. There's no depression or much sadness anymore, just love. I feel like I'm going in the only direction that I can and for once everything feels right.

Just a couple of months ago they gave me a heart condition where I had symptoms of stage 3 heart failure and they shut my testicular function down. They took control over my testosterone production and my sex drive. And they would amp it up and hit me with mind manipulating thought forms, I'm not sure if that's the right word now? These aren't energy attachments they are actual silver chords which ultimate link to an AI computer system. The goal is to make you sick until you give up and die so they won't have to deal with you later because programmed and activated starseeds are dangerous to the agenda. I connected with a draco today who offered me financial success and fame in the new age movement as a starseed channeler and all that I had to do was stop breaking away and reconnect to their AI system. And while he was giving me his pitch I asked him what their goals was with humanity and he said "extermination". They are using the elites to kill everyone off at which point the elites go as well and the planet goes to them. It's time to get them out of here with force. The new age deception gets people to wait for the GFW and the GFL, or a solar flash to save them. It designed to become a soul trap that confuses and sidetracks a starseeds awakening. And even worse there's virtual temple complexes that involve MILAB programs such as the cult website and group that I posted about. We had members from all over the world experiencing this stuff when I was in there.
    In one of Michael Bell's video interviews, he said he considers himself a dead person. He also stated he has a form of walking amnesia. The mind will make you forget things that just happened to you so you can go on. Maybe the movie Independence Day was in reference to the Draco.

The following is from the Russian Alien Race Book & A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide to Alien Races by Elena Danaan.

Negumak- They’re also known as the Gnomopo. Their name is an anagram for Make Gnu/Gun. Their first and only known visit to Earth was in 1989 and they’re one of the oldest races. They abduct humans and exercise control over their minds which they use for their own benefit after they are released. This race was the inspiration for the species depicted in the movie Independence Day.

Matrax- They come from the Delphinus Constellation near Sualocin. Their appearance instills fear in humans, but they’re not known to be aggressive. They can live up to 400 years. They have been visiting Earth for at least 4,000 years and were sighted often in the 19th century. This is another race that served as inspiration for the movie Independence Day. They were last sighted in 1996 near Marseille, France.

Her book:
    P269. Negumak is the name of a species and the name of their planet in the Antarian system.

P142. The Matrax hail from a planet called Khadjaari in Alpha Delphinus.

post#12
    The “Nebu” Orion Empire, or Alliance of the Six

This eye of evil, whose head is located in the M42 open Cluster, is composed of six races, of both Greys and Reptilians species: Maytra, Kiily-Tokurit, Ebans, Grail, Ciakahrr, and Indugutk. They name themselves the “Nebu”: the masters. They use mainly Do-Hu and Asbaan races as slave force, and also Solipsi Rai. The Mantis colony resides also in this vicinity, involved in the Orion Empire’s programs. The M42 cluster is the “spiritual” centre of the hive, where the heads of the Orion Empire are. Their headquarters in the Rigel system are where all their logistic forces and military power reside. The M42 cluster is known as “The Square”, as it is the design formed by the position of the main stars composing it, and the translation in Grail language (autochthonous Grey species), is “Kaaba”; a name inspiring fear throughout the whole galaxy. Its stars are mostly still in formation but the residents of this place have built artificial synthetic worlds. Nobody ever came back alive from this place so what we know of it is through rumours.

Last edited by Inversion; 31st August 2022 at 08:06.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank for bringing James Rink up. I reached out to him and he's going to be working with me to probe this entire dark cloud hanging over me.

I've had a lot of problems after all to this came out. The government and ETs that they work with psychically attacked my friend Dianne, the government got into my friends computer, and I've had nothing but intense psychic interactions and attacks, including a directed energy hit. There's been a lot of phone problems both on my cell phone and my landline when I'm talking to certain people about my situation. I got a chance to meet the people I've been gas lighting in my videos and they weren't very happy with me.
    I've had some abduction memory fragments surface a week ago. I remembered floating from my bicycle and then losing consciousness. And at another point which I don't have the context for, I was floating and I could see a group of tall greys standing in a circle in the clearing next to where they took me. It has to be part of what happened when they were returning me. Whatever I was to this government program they were hell bent on keeping me unaware of it and shut down. It's been a pretty nasty two weeks.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (11th September 2022), meeradas (11th September 2022), Rosco1 (11th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank for bringing James Rink up. I reached out to him and he's going to be working with me to probe this entire dark cloud hanging over me.

I've had a lot of problems after all to this came out. The government and ETs that they work with psychically attacked my friend Dianne, the government got into my friends computer, and I've had nothing but intense psychic interactions and attacks, including a directed energy hit. There's been a lot of phone problems both on my cell phone and my landline when I'm talking to certain people about my situation. I got a chance to meet the people I've been gas lighting in my videos and they weren't very happy with me.
    I've had some abduction memory fragments surface a week ago. I remembered floating from my bicycle and then losing consciousness. And at another point which I don't have the context for, I was floating and I could see a group of tall greys standing in a circle in the clearing next to where they took me. It has to be part of what happened when they were returning me. Whatever I was to this government program they were hell bent on keeping me unaware of it and shut down. It's been a pretty nasty two weeks.
    From what I've heard they know who's going to incarnate and exactly what they'll do. Some are eliminated in the womb, shortly after birth or early in life. There needs to be a universal overhaul to stem the millions/billions of years of negative forces glitching the progression of the positive.

The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony
    Here's an example of their foreknowledge and apparent retaliation:

Quote P108. Thomas Edwin Castello’s parents died in a car accident when he was a teenager. That also happened to Peter Moon’s parents. That must be a pattern of pre-punishment or type of sacrifice (my addition).
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th September 2022 at 15:16.

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From what I've heard they know who's going to incarnate and exactly what they'll do. Some are eliminated in the womb, shortly after birth or early in life. There needs to be a universal overhaul to stem the millions/billions of years of negative forces glitching the progression of the positive.

The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony
    Here's an example of their foreknowledge and apparent retaliation:

Quote P108. Thomas Edwin Castello’s parents died in a car accident when he was a teenager. That also happened to Peter Moon’s parents. That must be a pattern of pre-punishment or type of sacrifice (my addition).
    It's punishment and we know that they are going to do it to us before we enter the planetary consciousness simulation. I have a prebirth memory of being in a lab with 3 Haujean ETs, and getting into a machine with a bed and a glass enclosure attached that split my soul and put me into this body. In the memory, I was arguing with them about being given a speech impairment, and not ever having to do something like this before. The plan was to put into the enemy's hands so that they would intercept me, and then for me to wake up and break away from them. After I burned away the silver cords and severed the large silver cord connecting me to my clone alternate self, I immediately had telepathic communication with Dracos first and then several telepathic military personnel who identified their selves as "psychic super soldiers", "the ones that I talked about killing". Which is what he said to me because his energy wasn't ET and his responses to my questions demonstrated a social bias to several things related to me. They were blocking my ability to see them so I had to go by psychic impressions and their words. I had been gas lighting them in my videos for months, and they were bringing it up in our discussion. He possessed not just a file on my entire life story it also contained my past ET existence. It was a shocking experience to have someone claiming to be a Corporal from a deep underground base under White Sands missile test range read my Haujean name "Yia Bofolo" from a military file detailing my entire existence. He wanted to know what I am and why I was here "in my own words", after admitting that he already knew. He told me that they were going to kill me by killing my clone and that they were sending me back where I came from. A few hours after this I burned the silver cords with source energy and their reaction to this was off the hook. It's been a daily struggle against them ever since, and I've gotten the upper hand. My health immediately began improving and I'm able to heal myself using programmed source energy. This has also provided me the opportunity to interact unfiltered with my higher self for the first time and to attack them offensively. Now there isn't any more negative deceptive ET interference with either my body or my consciousness.

I also found out that these military super soldiers can interface with the computer network that controls the technology that they use to attack people with directed energy weapons and hit people at will. Right in the middle of the corporal making threats to me, I got hit with this intensely disorienting and sickening bubble of energy. It was an intense magnetic field and it happened while he was saying something to me. I was having trouble with my eyes and when I looked around, I could see a visual distortion from it. I couldn't tell if it was my eyes causing it, or if it was actually there. And I said to him, "what's that"? And he stopped what he was saying and said, "that's directed energy, how do you like it". This is how sick the people in the system are. He even telepathically showed me his house near the base. It was in a new development, and I could see the desert mountains in the distance. He said to me that they had ruined my life and I would never have a house like his. He said, this is what you get for serving the system and then he referred to what I have as what you get for fighting against it. It got pretty nasty after that.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (11th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread