+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2024 DeSantis/Gabbard

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Default 2024 DeSantis/Gabbard

Just throwing this up because this would be MY choice. They have demonstrated sound policies. Trump is a persona non gratis to me personally due to his doubling down on "I like the vax. The vax is good. I am proud of MY vax."

Last edited by Delight; 1st September 2022 at 18:23.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9ideon (1st September 2022), Alan (26th September 2022), Alecs (1st September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), bobme (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (1st September 2022), DNA (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st September 2022), fifi (4th September 2022), Frankie Pancakes (1st September 2022), justntime2learn (4th September 2022), lisalu (1st September 2022), Mike (1st September 2022), mountain_jim (1st September 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2022), onawah (2nd September 2022), Reinhard (3rd September 2022), Rizotto (2nd September 2022), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022), thepainterdoug (30th September 2022), TrumanCash (3rd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: 2024 DeSantis/Gabbard

Don't really know him well enough, he does come across as just another opportunist though. However, if he is genuine and doesn't want to play the game on the grand level either, they'll kill him before the '24 elections, my 2cents are on a plane crash.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 1st September 2022 at 19:15.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), The KMan (1st September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

I love Ron as well. He seems more savvy and competent in terms of knowing what he is up against in terms of the deep state.
    I would be happy with Desamtis as Trump's running mate.

But I'm afraid real fair elections are a thing of the past.
    I have zero hope for a fairly run election to ever allow a people chosen President to achieve office.
    I have many reservations about the mid terms coming up.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), Delight (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), justntime2learn (4th September 2022), Kryztian (28th October 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2022), Rizotto (2nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    ... he does come across as just another opportunist though. ...
    You do realize that we have to vote for a politician, right?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

9ideon (2nd September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), justntime2learn (4th September 2022), Kryztian (28th October 2022), thepainterdoug (30th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Sure, vote for an independent if that bothers you.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

My point is they are all politicians. Having a streak of opportunism goes with the job.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th September 2022 at 03:22.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

9ideon (2nd September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2022), ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), justntime2learn (4th September 2022), Kryztian (28th October 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2022), thepainterdoug (30th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

My point is they are all politicians. Have a streak of opportunism goes with the job.
    Well, yes, but to go public attack on Trump while he's the one who'd backed him publicly etc etc then to openly attack him on the jab is basically a sign of character, the subject in this does not matter. He could easily have said, "although he differs from opinion with Trump he did not have the time yet to discuss it with the former President".

That would have been a political answer which would have given all parties momentum for a well thought through answer a little later. Instead he threw Trump under the bus in collaboration with that untrustworthy Alex Jones. If one is willing to score points over the back of another (who helped him into the saddle) just for popularity, well, that's a very bad sign.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt, surely, still, my initial response must remain, they'll kill him, I mean 2030 is not something they can postpone and surely cannot risk someone they can't control to get into office, they'll Kennedy him, my 2 cents are on an airplane crash, assassination will not work.

But hey, maybe it will not get to all of that and the US will be destroyed in that war it so desperately wants.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 2nd September 2022 at 16:42.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd September 2022), DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), Nasu (2nd September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I am plugged into an informal network of friends who are awake and aware and they are bailing on Trump and going with DeSantis. Trump really screwed the pooch when he kept adamantly promoting the bioweapon death shots as being a great thing that he repeatedly takes credit for (which is another lie because he did not create the genocidal "Warpspeed" program). Obviously, if Trump is that stupid about what is going on, he is not fit to be president. But I don't think he is that stupid and he is mostly likely a Freemason. I don't know if DeSantis is a Mason but he appears to be more constitutional and decisive in his approach and his words are supported by his actions. Tulsi needs to explain her association (if any) with WEF, IMO. In short, any Freemason or other secret society is compromised by their blood oaths.

I see the dialectic may be working here and I see the possibility that they are all just playing their part in the dialectic to keep people divided. I think most if not all of them are truly gifted at lying so it's really hard to say for sure who has a forked tongue and who does not. The problem is that Freemasonry and other the secret societies and of course the Anunnaki, Mantis, Reptilians and Grays are really running the show via secret societies, religions, high-level government positions, etc.

Although I do not participate in their phony political system, I would highly recommend Riccardo Bosi as the best candidate for president. I think a DeSantis/Bosi ticket would be (theoretically) better (that is, if Bosi were an American instead of Australian). Bosi and the AustraliaOne organization have solid solutions including wiping out the virus of Freemasonry and government corruption, etc.

Of course, the source of the dialectic to divide and control us is the Anunnaki and their associated abducting ETs. They seem to like to stay hidden and use Earth humans to do their dirty work. This is a battle for planet Earth so both good and bad ETs will be involved and we will do our part down here on the ground. I'm sure the not-so-great "reset" is attracting the attention of a lot of folks "out there".

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd September 2022), DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), DNA (4th September 2022), East Sun (3rd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), Frankie Pancakes (27th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), Ivanhoe (4th September 2022), Kryztian (28th October 2022), mountain_jim (4th September 2022), onawah (4th September 2022), Reinhard (3rd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,741 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I am plugged into an informal network of friends who are awake and aware and they are bailing on Trump and going with DeSantis. Trump really screwed the pooch when he kept adamantly promoting the bioweapon death shots as being a great thing that he repeatedly takes credit for (which is another lie because he did not create the genocidal "Warpspeed" program). Obviously, if Trump is that stupid about what is going on, he is not fit to be president. But I don't think he is that stupid and he is mostly likely a Freemason. I don't know if DeSantis is a Mason but he appears to be more constitutional and decisive in his approach and his words are supported by his actions. Tulsi needs to explain her association (if any) with WEF, IMO. In short, any Freemason or other secret society is compromised by their blood oaths.

I see the dialectic may be working here and I see the possibility that they are all just playing their part in the dialectic to keep people divided. I think most if not all of them are truly gifted at lying so it's really hard to say for sure who has a forked tongue and who does not. The problem is that Freemasonry and other the secret societies and of course the Anunnaki, Mantis, Reptilians and Grays are really running the show via secret societies, religions, high-level government positions, etc.

Although I do not participate in their phony political system, I would highly recommend Riccardo Bosi as the best candidate for president. I think a DeSantis/Bosi ticket would be (theoretically) better (that is, if Bosi were an American instead of Australian). Bosi and the AustraliaOne organization have solid solutions including wiping out the virus of Freemasonry and government corruption, etc.

Of course, the source of the dialectic to divide and control us is the Anunnaki and their associated abducting ETs. They seem to like to stay hidden and use Earth humans to do their dirty work. This is a battle for planet Earth so both good and bad ETs will be involved and we will do our part down here on the ground. I'm sure the not-so-great "reset" is attracting the attention of a lot of folks "out there".
    Truman Cash that sounded bat guano loco.
    And yet...
    It made more sense then 99% of the explanations I hear out there.
    Nothing makes sense when you see how evil humans are to each, but factor in the things you say and damn if it doesn't make sense!
    I'd ask you to explain further but must folks don't want to hear this or can't hear this. I understand this. I really do.
    It's always a pleasure hearing you Truman!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ClearWater (4th September 2022), DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), Frankie Pancakes (27th September 2022), iota (4th September 2022), Ivanhoe (4th September 2022), Kryztian (28th October 2022), mountain_jim (4th September 2022), onawah (4th September 2022), TrumanCash (4th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Thumbs up Re: 2024 DeSantis/Gabbard

• Florida Democrat rips CBS for hit piece on Ron DeSantis:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2022 at 21:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Just a small suspicion that I would like to share about certain women running for Heads of Government (mentioned here for Florida and Italy). In reading I learned that the NWO leaders (Nazis) have tutored Canadian, Australian and certain European Leaders to succeed as Existing Heads of Government, people like Trudeau of Canada. It seems to me that those women in or running for leadership of Florida seem to have been exceptionally well educated in all aspects of government, good looking, etc. And my intuitive telepathy says don't TRUST them; they are groomed and appointed by the NWO GANG, like Trudeau. It has been confirmed on-line that the NWO GANG has been training and placing national rulers in building out the government of the NWO secretly. Intuitively, the women are too perfect and COLD, Nazi like. I do not trust them. Look at the ones in New Zealand and Australia. No woman worth her salt would tolerate Fema-like camps, destroy freedom of speech and other freedoms. Things that belong to the mind of the SNAKE.
    Last edited by amor; 27th September 2022 at 03:27.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

East Sun (27th September 2022), Frankie Pancakes (27th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,119 times in 8,176 posts

Charlie Robinson, the author of "The Octopus of Global Control" and host or co host if multiple podcasts, thinks the revival of the Clinton Global Initiative is a bad sign that Hillary is running again.

. . . and much more.

Mel K & Author Charlie Robinson On Chinks In The Armor of the Globalist Great Reset 9-30-22

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JTv7q7rubptN/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JTv7q7rubptN/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I love Desantis, and I love Tulsi, however, I need to know why Tulsi Gabbard became a member of Klaus Schwab,s WEF and graduated from his young global leaders program.
    Why did she do this? Is she a backer of his one world government agenda? Why wouldn't she be if she went there and took the program?
    Tulsi has to come clean about this .

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th October 2022), haroldsails (30th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,119 times in 8,176 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I love Desantis, and I love Tulsi, however, I need to know why Tulsi Gabbard became a member of Klaus Schwab,s WEF and graduated from his young global leaders program.
    Why did she do this? Is she a backer of his one world government agenda? Why wouldn't she be if she went there and took the program?
    Tulsi has to come clean about this .

If you can follow a research path link from the textual 'picture' below, to The Order of The Golden Dawn, you may have your answer.

I'm not sure yet which is the most likely to be fruitful lead. The official Hare Krishna movement or Chris Butler or the Catholic establishment. It may be none of them or all of them, too. She may be the saviour of mankind for all I know. Her cool long game 'waiting it out' stance certainly has that smell of a high level great strategy to it.

Quote Gabbard grew up in a family that followed a secretive Hawaii-based offshoot of the Hare Krishna movement led by a surfer turned guru called Chris Butler, or Guru Dev Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa as he is known to his followers. Through his movement, which he calls the Science of Identity, Butler has preached a creed of, among other things, yoga, vegetarianism, environmentalism, sexual conservatism and a hostility to science since the 1970s. The group has in the past tried to make inroads into electoral politics via a party called Independents for Godly Government. More than one former adherent describes the movement as a cult.

In the 1990s, Gabbard’s mother served as the treasurer for the Science of Identity Foundation and both her parents have been listed as teachers by the organisation. In 1995, Gabbard’s father, Mike, founded an organisation called Stop Promoting Homosexuality America and once hosted a self-funded anti-gay radio show called “Let’s talk straight, Hawaii”. In 2004, when both Gabbard and her father were elected state officials, she accused reporters at Honolulu Magazine writing about her family’s ties to Butler of “acting as a conduit for the Honolulu Weekly and other homosexual extremist supporters of Ed Case [a political rival of Gabbard’s father].”

Today, the campaign is, unsurprisingly, defensive about this part of Gabbard’s life. The congresswoman now says she supports same-sex marriage and blames a “socially conservative” upbringing for her previous positions on gay marriage and a host of other issues. Her campaign website makes no mention of Butler’s Hare Krishna sect and says that her father, who studied at a Catholic seminary, “remains a lector in the Catholic church, while also practising yoga meditation.” Gabbard says she was raised in a multi-faith family, studying Hindu and Christian scripture, and sees herself as spiritual, rather than religious. However, in a 2015 video, Gabbard describes Butler as her “guru dev” and several members of her close campaign team — which includes her husband and sister — grew up in Science of Identity families.

https://thecritic.co.uk/issues/novem...si-gabbard-on/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (28th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th October 2022), haroldsails (30th September 2022), Orph (1st October 2022), thepainterdoug (1st October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

• DeSantis: 'Not Going To Let Our Cities Turn Into Minneapolis, Not On My Watch':

Sounding a pro-police message in a campaign stop on Saturday, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) slammed Minneapolis as an example of a city that has embraced an anti-law enforcement message.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (1st March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

They are still my preferred team. I know that there has been propaganda regarding DeSantis and Gabbard. Maybe there is no way we can ever have a trustworthy Federal leadership but I can dream.

Latest thing I see from DeSantis.

+ Reply to Thread