Thread: To Infinity and Beyond

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default To Infinity and Beyond

Hi Onawah,

Great idea

I am not doing this to self promote. If you guys take it that way all cool. But, i have done alot of big intuitive mission stuff and have to have a 'multidimensional' grasp on things to operate that way. my efforts doing these sorts of things is to hopefully shortcut people to appreciating this 'Reality Mechanics'. As, i feel humanity are very vulnerable being naive to that is where the main target of things is. I think my perspectives of how events trickling down into the 3d originate at that level. Will fast track this appreciation. Then, getting that we can reverse engineer their intent to negate stuff etc.

I just want to share a recent release where there has been a pretty obvious shift in things we all can see and feel. I use some of the recent events (Recent Elections, Energy Crisis, War Intent, Chaos19 etc) to show how they are doing this.

Recalibration To A New Energetic Reality 2 - When The Going Gets Tough WE Awaken Wise

There is a prior release in this theme. Getting into how the Chaos19 to War Narrative Feb 24th really shifted things big time.

Thanks to all here with the courage to peruse truth...and anchor humanity's future potential. IMHO all this stuff going on is an effort to negate the Earth Mother and our bubbling energetic / awareness potentials. I take the escalation of things as confirmation to all this
    So, take each day, moment, breath if you need to endure alot as it comes as an opportunity to master each instance. It will definitely be and edge and ally going forth

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th July 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (11th July 2022), onawah (10th July 2022), pabranno (20th July 2022), RunningDeer (10th July 2022), Stephanie (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), TraineeHuman (11th July 2022), xidaijena (8th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default To Infinity and Beyond

Hi all

I wish to introduce someone extremely extremely intuitively talented. Her name is Karleen Tammik. I have had the very good fortune to first have her as a client then the privilege to explore what is going on from a very high dimensional multid unversal level. Relative to things now. I have done some recent recordings with here. 2 are released in recent times. Another in Feb. I have other epic recordings to be released in the near future. I really encourage you to explore if you are very much sensing big stuff is going on now. Enjoy and stay strong

Recent Recording:

🌏♾🙏 Andre Hodge Karleen Tammik - To Infinity and Beyond 5 - Aug22 2022 - Our Greatness At Hand 1 🙏♾🌎

🌏♾🙏 Andre Hodge Karleen Tammik - To Infinity and Beyond 6 - Aug22 2022 - Our Greatness At Hand 2 🙏♾🌎

Hello you Epic Being

Thank you for finding me and exploring my content in what ever way suits you. Welcome once more to what i know will be an enormous ally. To your ability to decode, appreciate, comprehend and then ideally navigate through our society we all are a part of now. There is an enormous amount of things that seemingly don't add up. Are not in our or our society's best interest. Instability seems to be the order of the day. That many now we all sense are starting to brew an energy and will to question. If anything the overt nature of it being polar opposite is inviting many now to want to dig deeper. Explore and investigate more. To spark the will power to want to know. Today my intent is to start offering some content that will definitely, if you are courageous to explore your unknown. Offer context for a great amount of it all. It is massive almost impossible to decode. Which with Karleen Tammik again. We intend to do just that. And, offer you a truth foundation. That we know adding to all the extensive exploration you have no doubt done to find me at this time As an ally to reverse engineer the why is this all happening now. It is because our immeasurable greatness is at hand. Relentless undeniable greatness we have just forgotten...But now murmuring and brewing deeply within us all.

Right now I have many hours of very high level recordings with the amazing Karleen Tammik already done. You may not have heard of here before our first public release Feb 24th 2022. In 'To Infinite And Beyond 4'. But, we and i are very fortunate to have her here amongst us now. And, it seems what i am able to formulate and content to offer. Is incredibly complementary to her talents to be a outstanding target to dig much deeper. Thus, revealing great new never before appreciated inner-standings regained. Her talents are very unique that will assist humanity greatly during these epic epic times. I will be looking to do much with her when inspiration of enormously beneficial topics arise. So far, i possibly have another 3 releases like this in the wings. Which i sense an urgency to be on offer for you hardcore explorers. So, will be looking to release them over the near future. I am sure this is only the tip of the unknown potential for us all i relish the opportunity to facilitate. I know this information will affect the potential for us all for those who find their way to it.

That prior release i highly recommend exploring:
    Andre Hodge Karleen Tammik - To Infinity and Beyond 4 - Feb24 2022 - Our Epic Potential That Awaits:

Infinite Potential Soul Contract Revocation v2 for your Defense:
    http://www.servantoftruth.org/access-to-me

We are living in truly profound, amazing, unsettling times. Having the best data of our existence, reality and world i know from my currency trading days. Is a massive ally to the best potential being realised. It is an enormous privilege to offer such potent truth during this time. It will definitely be an ally if you have the courage to not only explore. But integrate. Because maybe just maybe. You have an incredible dormant potential within you. We are all waiting for.

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd September 2022), wondering (27th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread