+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Altering Numbers to Paint a Different Picture

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

Default Altering Numbers to Paint a Different Picture

There's a frustration when I've tried looked-up accurate weather temperatures and know the numbers have been altered. It's between 5 to 10 degrees lower than the real temperature. It's not just weather, but everything. After the 1994 Northridge earthquake they downgraded the Richter scale probably because of potential payouts. I recall California getting some $200 billion, but an article states it was around $49 billion in losses. I'm sure such manipulation happens in the stock market via advanced algorithms.

This is a list of disasters by cost. What if most of these events are generated artificially to acquire funds for secret projects? The lifespan of a naval ship is about 30-35 years but can be extended up to 50. With the numerous alleged secret space programs, they would need to contrive false events as an excuse to move funds.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

bobme (5th September 2022), DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th September 2022), Jim_Duyer (5th September 2022), John'sKatya (5th September 2022), Vangelo (5th September 2022), yelik (5th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Default Re: Altering Numbers to Paint a Different Picture

I Understand your Frustration inversion, it seems truth of every thing is is being lied about these days.

And nobody does nothing about it. myself included.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022), Jim_Duyer (5th September 2022), Vangelo (5th September 2022), yelik (5th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

I believe that we now need an honest news outlet more than ever. Surely someone with some bucks would do this - it would serve Americans and not either party - and the viewers could support it by purchasing the products advertised along with it. Seems like a win-win to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I got into a bit of an argument with a family member the other day which got a bit heated. I was telling him that the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or prevent hospitalizations with any current COVID strains whatsoever, and that the province's stats support this.

I posted the official stats from the BC government which show something like 83.7% of all cases hospitalized, and 83.6% of all cases were in people with one or more jabs.

The vax rate was about 86% (of total population) so that effectively indicates there is no positive effect from the vaccine at all. The BC government did stop posting these stats in early April, obviously to hide the ineffectiveness of the vaccine.

He told me to pull my head out of my ass and accused me of lying, because the current stats on the federal government's COVID webpage claimed that 41.7% of all cases were in the unvaxxed group - that that was the "truth".

I went to that page and read the small print on how the stats were acquired. I worked many years in creating reporting systems, data and statistics gathering from databases, so I know my stuff in this area, and I know how to manipulate statistics to show a certain outcome, because I was required to occasionally do it for my job.

The 42.7% stat was arrived at by using all case data from the first day of vaccine campaign. So that means on day one of vaccine campaign, maybe 0.5% of all Canadians were able to get their vaccine, so 99.5% of all cases went into the cumulative average for "unvaccinated" cases.

On the second day of vax campaign, maybe by then 0.8% of all Canadians had access to get their vaccine, so 99.1% of all cases went into the cumulative averaging of case percentage for the unvaccinated group, and on and on, finally getting us to that 41.7% number, but then presenting it like it was "current" cases.

Current cases and hospitalizations between the two groups are no longer reported on in a "snapshot" method anywhere in Canada, for obvious reasons.

If anyone who professionally worked with data was trying to report out data from two groups using this method of reporting, they would be fired instantly and called a moron. They only way any professional in this area would report out data like this and keep their job is if they were specifically instructed to manipulate the reporting to maximally inflate the cases in the unvaccinated group, no matter how inappropriate that method was. That is the only way this would occur.

The intention is clearly to deceive the public who try to look these stats up, but even after I explained this to my family member, he called me a liar and accused me of trying to shove my agenda down his throat. The government counts on the idiocy, ignorance, lack of intelligence, and the desire to believe that the unvaccinated are to blame for everything, and it sure does seem to be working ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I believe that we now need an honest news outlet more than ever. Surely someone with some bucks would do this - it would serve Americans and not either party - and the viewers could support it by purchasing the products advertised along with it. Seems like a win-win to me.
    Kim Iversen is good. She needs more support.

"Breaking Points" is pretty good for US political views that are objective.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th September 2022 at 17:02.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022), Orph (5th September 2022), Peace in Oz (6th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Speaking of Kim Iversen ... here is another COVID related example of how the "authorities" manipulate the reporting of numbers even from scientific studies to create headlines and paint a false picture. As with the example above, the damning part is less the numbers themselves, but how the presentation of the numbers are purposefully manipulated to deceive people ...

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KimIversen/videos
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

Thanks for the tip DeDukshyn, I'll take a look at them.
    NASA tells us that all of Mars has been surveyed. On more than one full page announcement.
    I checked the sources at the bottom of that page and followed them back to the published papers.
    For the portions above and below 85 north and south latitude, the maps were made by "interpreting"
    data from the other portions nearby. In other words, the truth is that the poles of both north and
    south on Mars have never been examined - and that's just where water is thought to most likely
    exist. So it's not just the Vaxx, and not just today - it's an ongoing pile of manure.
    But I agree that some become very pig-headed. My wife still wears a mask when she gets into a crowd.

This is after I explained that masks are for infections much larger than a virus - that a virus will pass through
    a mask with no problem at all. Doesn't help. I'm constantly being reminded of my father's advice,
    which was "Don't try to educate a fool. Neither of you will come away with anything useful."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th September 2022), Inversion (5th September 2022), Peace in Oz (6th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread