+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The marketing ('nudging') of beliefs and attitudes: how we're all controlled

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Default Re: The marketing ('nudging') of beliefs and attitudes: how we're all controlled

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    One of the very most difficult confrontations with one's "reality" is to find out that what one considered core values and cherished as "good and true" were most likely indoctrinated. They were probably deliberate inculturation to create our social compliance. In the early 70's I bought in totally to the "peace and love" kick start for the "new age".

I really really believed we were in a "special" time where humanity would change. Actually I continued believing this until even NOW. I cannot get past a sense that something will change and we will end the very basis of war by a change in mind.

However, I accept now that I was conditioned and see the deep betrayal I agreed to allow. I don't know what to do with the evidence because it "feels" like I do sincerely believe in the vaues promulgated. This is HUGE and could be the worst cognitive dissonance. I won't reject the evidence because it is so fully impossibly "coincidental". The scene was staged as evidenced by the Laurel Canyon links between the Military Industrial Complex and the music that entrained My emotional responses.

I saw Norman's post here. The podcast he mentions about Laurel Canyon has 3 episodes and lays out the relationships and the cultural diversion well. I will link the page with the 3 episodes Occult Laurel Canyon

What is true about my emotional responses? I am not sure but I LOVE GOD and I think God is the Force that interpenetrates all with infinite intelligence and is beyond all the ideas and thoughts. I feel connected and as if there is a higher POV I can reach that resolves the man made machine (I am in too).

I feel I'm going through something similar and I know I'm only just starting to see the extent to which I've been conditioned. The way through this, for me at least,, is to fully acknowledge the extent to which I've been played....and I've been deep in that sandpit. I know I haven't even begun to process any anger coming from this and |I don't know if I even want to try. Keeping a truly open mind is, for me, a way through, and yes, to acknowledge that there is a Divine force that has our backs in this. I don't know how I know this, but it's been near as a 'truth' as it can get for me.

I sense that our main job in this incarnation is to fully realise just who we are. That's going to take some doing before everyone's on board. It's a long, long process and we have to face up to some pretty uncomfortable truths..our indoctrination for one. Most people will not be able to go there, as the same cognitive dissonance will come into play the way it has for those who cannot face up to the recent Covid scam for example and that our planet currently is run by a truly evil force.

Like you say, I also think that we are in for a massive change...whether that will happen in the blink of an eye, as some think, or this ****show has to play itself out first, I don't know, but humankind will come through this, i've no doubt of that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Delight (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Tigger (6th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: The marketing ('nudging') of beliefs and attitudes: how we're all controlled

I believe we are all born with the inate emotional state of wanting to "work together" as a species. We are groomed in many ways from birth. Our parents have their responsibilities, and those dictate when the kids got to spend time with their parents, where they go, based upon resources, etc.

Then the educational system takes over. In America it starts with conformity. We all have to arrive at the same time, and in my youth we were taught to honor a flag with a pledge of allegiance every morning.. What seemed in place to make things consistant and easier, turned into a grooming mechanism.

We were taught to not "Step out of line" with someone of higher authority, a teacher, a principal... Fear thhe reprisal of doing anything "Different" or subpar.

We then enter the workforce, and we are told to fear reprimand for being who we are, we are told what to wear, how to behave, and if we step out of line, we will be written up, reprimanded of fired. Our individuality at every turn, is being subdued. I was once "Written up" at work for something I did not do... I was very upset... I was told I had to "Sign the document". So I took a pen, and wrote in large letters above the signature line, "I DID NOT DO THIS", and promptly signed the document under my own statement.

Once you add the police and military into the picture, and threats of them responding to something, you get a docile population. Surely people get fed up and angry but feel helpless to change it. And I believe at a certain point in life, many reach a stage in their lives when they see it for what it is, and they lose said fear.

The news agencies perpetuate this agenda, they drive the narrative for the most part, and when people stop watching as they see it for what it is, they panic those that are still watching their corrupt services, into battling their own neighbors. They push every agenda they can to overwhelm everyone.. Upset everyone.

I don't think the divide between humans, neighbors, and family are as a result of beliefs so much as what we are seeing is a percentage of the population who won't bow to the manipulation, versus those that are fully invested in it. Those who still believe, mostly by manipulation, that somehow, some corporate logo or governing body truly has their best interests are heart.

The sad thing is how many in my community are fully bought into said systems. Many much older than myself, and they cannot see their own loss of self over "Status Quo"...

I can only hope those aware of such things, teach their children to recognize such things, their grandkids... and this turns around. Otherwise we will end up being nothing more than mindless drones in the future.

When it comes to subtle manipulations, it is everywhere, and it isn't just those in positions of power... It is companies, trying to lure you to buy this or buy that. the vaccine was the biggest advertising gimmic of all time,... Take it or risk death.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Delight (5th December 2022), Hym (21st January 2023), Mari (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Tigger (6th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Yes, there is a disconnection between the lower classes and the top higher ones, you can see this in several instances all over. Simply they avoid getting "affected" by living on a separate layer of society that doesn't interact much with the rest (commoners, serfs etc)

That's why most of the high society seems clueless when they go interact with normal street people, or even act all odd when they go to a regular restaurant outside their own private little world (like eating pizza or hamburgers with a fork and knife, or stuff like that) They simply live on a different, separate world with different influences, and they don't watch the usual propaganda or even try to learn about what the common people do on their day by day life

That's how they avoid getting affected by those control tools
    Sure Mashika, but there is another side to all this. Eating with a knife and fork is one example of social etiquette which the upper classes take very seriously; it is their way of conforming to their class. We are told there are other nefarious ways of maintaining an elite class identity, including but not limited to: secret societies, abusive initiation ceremonies, mind control, blackmail and death threats. I would submit that the elite are the ones suffering more than anyone from the severest forms of ‘nudging’. The controllers are the first to be controlled. How do we help them? Presumably by ourselves avoiding any sort of controlling behaviour: not as easy as it sounds.

They have the strongest & most pervasive set of controls & behaviours of all the classes, they have to have or it all falls apart for them. Any who do not meet the mark get sidelined. However because these things are built on perversions & unrighteous things it's all unravelling.

You don't have to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see the endless scandals with these people, they can't really cover it all up any more, when you have a bunch of people with predilections that they know are still seen as highly immoral (despite their best efforts at normalising the not normal) it creates a de facto "club", this is what they all have in common, and it's more important bond than what ever side of the political divide they play at being on.

Here in the UK the upper classes have engaged in fox hunting with hounds for centuries, it's a very simple & clear right of passage for future leaders, if they can prove their lack of empathy & downright psychopathy . The climax of the hunt is the fox being ripped to pieces by the hounds. The tail of the dead fox is cut off & the faces of the young first timers are marked with blood from the cut end, which they are not to wash off.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Hym (21st January 2023), Mari (5th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Tigger (6th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (21st January 2023), Hym (21st January 2023), Pam (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2