1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Default Website Security

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking for a website that provides security against IP snooping, etc..mainly a type of an "anon" site.. so I can post some serious photos and videos on it without the feds; MIBs..etc.. breathing down my neck..

You guys have any idea what site could provide that?

The photos and videos are all about aliens, UFOs etc.. severe "up close" type of stuff... I want to share some of this with you guys. I don't trust Youtube..Rumble.. Bitchute.. etc..

Thanks for sharing if you know of a such site.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

9ideon (6th September 2022), Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Inversion (6th September 2022), Ioneo (6th September 2022), Jim_Duyer (6th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th September 2022), Mashika (6th September 2022), Sadieblue (6th September 2022), Spiral (6th September 2022), Vicus (6th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Website Security

Opera has a vpn on the browser (turn on/off).

In the past I used wix to place stuff on a page behind a pw. Had stuff on the site not behind a pw too and never had any issues with them.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 6th September 2022 at 16:40.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anu Raman (6th September 2022), Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Inversion (6th September 2022), Ioneo (6th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th September 2022), Mashika (6th September 2022), Sadieblue (6th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Hello Everyone,

I've been looking for a website that provides security against IP snooping, etc..mainly a type of an "anon" site.. so I can post some serious photos and videos on it without the feds; MIBs..etc.. breathing down my neck..

You guys have any idea what site could provide that?

The photos and videos are all about aliens, UFOs etc.. severe "up close" type of stuff... I want to share some of this with you guys. I don't trust Youtube..Rumble.. Bitchute.. etc..

Thanks for sharing if you know of a such site.
    Well you could potentially use Russian sites:

https://imgsrc.ru/ for photos
    https://rutube.ru/ for videos

Then you would be out of reach of the feds and associates, you would only need to worry about the FSB lmao!
    Tired

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (6th September 2022), Anu Raman (6th September 2022), Bill Ryan (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Ioneo (6th September 2022), Michi (7th September 2022), Sadieblue (6th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Well you could potentially use Russian sites:

https://imgsrc.ru/ for photos
    https://rutube.ru/ for videos

Then you would be out of reach of the feds and associates, you would only need to worry about the FSB lmao!
    Both sides load resources from Google.com, googlestatic.com, googletagmanager.com and also resources from yandex.com and even Tiktok. So all of those domains know, who is reading which page on rutube.ru and imgsrc.ru, and perhaps they also know, who exactly is loading up pictures or videos.

To prevent this one have to use a content blocker like umatrix on Firefox browser AND adjust it for those sides to block Google completely. Also I would advice to block all other cookies from Google and Yandex, which is not easy to implement. The best solution would be to use an an extra browser for uploading, that has no other tabs open and that does not store cookies, so that sides cannot recognize and remember who you really are.
    But even that will not work, when you have another browser running in the same session, that uses cookies, because than you would be recognized and identified by your IP.(!)

The same goes for using a VPN. That hides your IP, but it hides not the cookies and fingerprints, that google already has about your systems.
    Last edited by Olaf; 7th September 2022 at 06:39.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

9ideon (7th September 2022), Anu Raman (9th September 2022), edina (8th September 2022), Harmony (7th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Michi (7th September 2022), superior88 (7th September 2022), Vangelo (7th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

You could get a webhosting (or VPS - virtual private server) without domain and without a website and only upload your content via SFTP (secure file transfer protocol).
    It's basically doing your own content storage. And you could still share your content. But, I admit - this is somewhat technical and not for everyone.

I use for instance a hosted VPS and setup my own cloud there with Nextcloud.
    Perhaps someone could set up such a thing for you.

Addition: Security is still "relative". Whenever you "share" content via a link address, you reveal where the content is coming from. An "authority" can contact your webhost and ask "friendly" who is the owner of given IP address /sub-address.
    Last edited by Michi; 7th September 2022 at 22:50. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th September 2022), edina (8th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread