+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biden Channels Adam Sutler From 'V For Vendetta'

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,568 times in 5,713 posts

Default Biden Channels Adam Sutler From 'V For Vendetta'

I couldn't help but notice in Biden's recent unhinged and dangerous speech the eerie resemblance not just in tone and message to Sutler's speeches in the movie 'V For Vendetta', but also the sinister and creepy blood-red background.

Biden went full Nazi and declared half the population of the country to be a threat to democracy.

I'm always a little amused when Trump is labeled a "fascist". Over the last few years this has been the mantra of the intellectually deficient and just plain stupid.

I've grown used to it. It's part of the projection game the radical left typically engage in, and there's not much you can do with that brand of brainlessness except shrug and have a little giggle.

The word "fascism" is associated with far-right authoritarianism of course, but if you replace "far right" with "far left" in the definition, Biden and his current regime of corrupt subnormals almost epitomize it to the letter.

Of course the trained seals will keep mindlessly bleating out the word "fascist" when it comes to Trump, even though he is anything but, but will remain curiously silent when this type of tyranny is so blatantly demonstrated by a leader on their side.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2022 at 20:23.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (9th September 2022), Chip (6th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), DNA (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2022), Ioneo (6th September 2022), Ivanhoe (6th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th September 2022), Mari (6th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), meeradas (6th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), mojo (6th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), Nasu (7th September 2022), Open Minded Dude (8th September 2022), Orph (6th September 2022), Reinhard (6th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (6th September 2022), Satori (6th September 2022), skogvokter (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Biden Channels Adam Sutler From 'V For Vendetta'

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I couldn't help but notice in Biden's recent unhinged and dangerous speech the eerie resemblance not just in tone and message to Sutler's speeches in the movie 'V For Vendetta', but also the sinister and creepy blood-red background.

Biden went full Nazi and declared half the population of the country to be a threat to democracy.

I'm always a little amused when Trump is labeled a "fascist". Over the last few years this has been the mantra of the intellectually deficient and just plain stupid.

I've grown used to it. It's part of the projection game the radical left typically engage in, and there's not much you can do with that brand of brainlessness except shrug and have a little giggle.

The word "fascism" is associated with far-right authoritarianism of course, but if you replace "far right" with "far left" in the definition, Biden and his current regime of corrupt subnormals almost epitomize it to the letter.

Of course the trained seals will keep mindlessly bleating out the word "fascist" when it comes to Trump, even though he is anything but, but will remain curiously silent when this type of tyranny is so blatantly demonstrated by a leader on their side.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	v-vendetta5.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	49544  
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th September 2022 at 21:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (7th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), DNA (6th September 2022), Ioneo (6th September 2022), Ivanhoe (6th September 2022), Kryztian (7th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), Mike (6th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), Nasu (7th September 2022), Orph (6th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), Satori (6th September 2022), skogvokter (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks John!

i coulda sworn I included that Sutler pic in my original post, right above the Biden pic. Not sure what happened there

Update: oh nevermind, there it is. Just popped up. Weird.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2022 at 21:00.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), Nasu (7th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,914 times in 4,329 posts

I would laugh but I can't.
    This hasn't reached it's pinnacle by a long shot.
    If the Hitler speech is here and in your face can the forced railway car rides to concentration camps be that far behind?

Beware the black outs, beware people disappearing in the dark nights of those black outs.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9ideon (7th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), Mike (6th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), Nasu (7th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    If the Hitler speech is here and in your face can the forced railway car rides to concentration camps be that far behind?

Beware the black outs, beware people disappearing in the dark nights of those black outs.

A little over a year ago I might have said you were nuts. Now not so much.

"Cancel culture" as it applies to social media and so forth was only meant to be the beginning. It was meant to slowly desensitize the population to vanishing people...and by that I mean people who are either killed or imprisoned unfairly, or sent to gulags, and so on.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2022 at 21:33.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

9ideon (7th September 2022), ClearWater (6th September 2022), DNA (6th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), Nasu (7th September 2022), onawah (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), skogvokter (8th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Victoria (8th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• DeSantis' Angry Response to Biden's Speech Takes No Prisoners:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (6th September 2022), DNA (6th September 2022), Ivanhoe (7th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), Mike (6th September 2022), mountain_jim (6th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), Sadieblue (6th September 2022), skogvokter (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th September 2022 at 22:16.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (7th September 2022), DNA (9th September 2022), Mashika (7th September 2022), Mercedes (7th September 2022), Mike (6th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), Open Minded Dude (8th September 2022), Satori (7th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• The CNN PURGE Has Begun!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

"Cancel culture" as it applies to social media and so forth was only meant to be the beginning. It was meant to slowly desensitize the population to vanishing people...and by that I mean people who are either killed or imprisoned unfairly, or sent to gulags, and so on.
    am I wrong in thinking that it is too overt, that people will "catch on" ?

I've never really considered myself an optimist, maybe I am?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

angelfire (9th September 2022), Axman (10th September 2022), Ben (8th September 2022), DNA (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2022), Mike (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Your giving Biden too much credit for the adam Sutler refrence. Magoo is much more spot on.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

DNA (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mike (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

It's too overt by design.

This administration has self destruction as a design, not a feature.

Put it this way. If a few years ago you and colleagues were placed in a room and asked to script a Presidency that would be credible on the surface but would inexorably alienate independents and moderates, repeatedly and to no real political gain, then ask yourself if what you'd come up with would look any different to what you've seen?

I can't say I know exactly what's happening, but I don't buy the surface level explanation of JB as just a failing politician. This is a masquerade and it's been deliberately pitched at alarming the right and alienating and polarising much of the left.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (9th September 2022), DNA (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mike (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

^

Quote I can't say I know exactly what's happening, but I don't buy the surface level explanation of JB as just a failing politician. This is a masquerade and it's been deliberately pitched at alarming the right and alienating and polarising much of the left.
    or pitched at waking up the right and at least a few salvageable minds on the left. (not claiming I know the answer)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th September 2022 at 20:36.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (9th September 2022), Ben (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mike (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

As if CNN "journalists" were actually anything more than mouthpieces for the puppeteers.
    They are actually being fired for doing their job too well.
    Since the message is being changed, new faces are needed lest the hypocrisy become too evident to the sleepwalkers.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The CNN PURGE Has Begun!!
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mike (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I hope you're right.

They operate slowly and methodically though - D.Icke calls it the "totalitarian tiptoe" - and they seem to have a real feel for when the people are ripe to accept something insane.

Could you imagine, even 5-6 years ago, pretty much everyone mindlessly accepting all this gender bending lunacy? And that's just one example of all the craziness plaguing us atm!

If an entire population can be convinced that very basic, self-evident things are untrue, and that in fact their very opposite *are* true (men can be women and vice versa, men can get pregnant etc) then they can be convinced of anything, including the the necessity of making "wrong thinkers" vanish.

But again, I hope you're right! And I desperately hope I'm wrong.

Thankfully, people are finally waking up. But is it too late, I wonder?
    Last edited by Mike; 8th September 2022 at 19:38.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^

Quote I can't say I know exactly what's happening, but I don't buy the surface level explanation of JB as just a failing politician. This is a masquerade and it's been deliberately pitched at alarming the right and alienating and polarising much of the left.
    or pitched at waking up the right and at least a few salvageable minds on the left. (not claiming I know the answer)
    This tweet should tell people all they need to know about the Biden Presidency:

Think of the images on the Hunter Biden laptop. No matter how entitled, how arrogant, how foolish Hunter Biden may be, this is someone who was born and raised in the beltway, son of the 8 year VP and decade long senator who was always in the public eye. An educated guy with very high level connections.

Does he make all those recordings, or, as the Musk tweet suggest, are they so far over the top that it's more likely they're staged for effect?

Does he take that laptop to some random repair shop and abandon it? Is that credible? Or is that a story there for one reason alone, to allow the contents of the laptop to be introduced to the public and, critically, not be addressed by the authorities.

Then correlate with the ludicrously staged Biden speech above. The sinister red lighting, the bizarrely over the top speech itself. The comical slips in Biden's speeches. The hints of CGI, including an admitted use of CGI White House?

Inauguration taking place TOO DAMN EARLY, not at mid-day as set out in the Constitution. No insignia on the troops, no 21 gun salute. Do the armed forces just forget these things? Is that in their nature?

I don't buy it and neither should anyone else. These people may be corrupt, that's easy to accept, but the sheer level of stupidity, of a lack of even animal cunning, that should be ringing anyone's alarm bells. We're watching an operation in progress and events on the global stage in Taiwan and Ukraine are likely connected, just as they were in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 9th September 2022 at 10:31.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2022), Mike (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (9th September 2022), RunningDeer (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread