+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kent Dunn Material

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

Default Kent Dunn Material

I've made a few references to Kent in past posts. I first started listening to him maybe five years ago on the GoldFish Report, then he moved to a YT channel pbince. From there he was on the Sam Mugzzi YT show. Now he's on KCOR Radio and his show is called The Journey of Universal knowledge. For the first year I didn't write anything down until he said that when he returns to his 3D body from 5D (level of consciousness) he's pixelating. He actually sees pixels until he's fully locked into his 3D body. That matched some dreams I've had when I see pixels as if antiquated software. He claims to be an Pleiadean incarnate from inner earth. In a past show he said the word Terra/earth was derived from Terrarium. On 11/28/23 Kent did his last show on KCOR. He said he was tired of the lies.

Warning: Use your own discernment.

Journey of Universal Knowledge
    Secondary link 09/06/22 duration 53:06 (audio only): Show

This show is unique for him in that it's about an alien prison he proclaims to have visited on earth with an admiral. They had permission from earth & galactic command to go there. It's underground and on the surface there's an acknowledged prison. The warden is a female vampire named Carmen who was turned in the 1700's and has six levels. On level 3 there's a race called Dryads or Fey who are one step down from gods. Their energy comes from living in oak trees. You can only kill a Fey if the oak tree dies. They can take all your memory and review your life. They can take years off your life if you ask them for a favor. They'll answer a question in exchange for five years off your life. The guards are shapeshifting werewolves and at level six there are four imprisoned creator gods. There are two alien prisons in the USA and 24 worldwide. He mentioned David Berkowitz and said there was really a demon in his neighbor's dog. He was sent to Shawangunk Correctional Facility and the demon went to the alien prison. The FBI & CIA have supernatural programs and run prisons.

Some of the things he described match what was depicted in The Cabin in the Woods.

Movie trivia

Video clip #1
    Video clip #2
    Video clip #3

In this video Sean David Morton told Kerry Cassidy there's a giant prison ship under Skinwalker/Sherman Ranch. Post#119, 1:25:24
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th December 2023 at 21:25.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), Icare (1st September 2023), TomKat (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Kent Dunn Material

Over the last four years I've documented 1-3% of Kent's claims. If he has a guest, I don't listen because I'm only interested in the galactic updates.

kcorradio: aired 10/11/22 (53:28)

At 1:20 he said the Rothschilds are broke. The Federal Reserve posted a loss. Global power is being shifted to Space Force control. The Pleiadeans are in control of 4D. We’re in the killing winter and those that took the jab will die. QE2 died in 2016. At 17:40 he talks about people’s strawman account. At 29:00 according to Dragon family sources a direct descendant of Genghis Khan has taken power in China. At 35:20 Blackrock has filed for bankruptcy. At 47:00 he gives a reason they steered hurricane Ian. At 51:40 in January 2023 the Federal Reserve will bring in the social credit score.

The Genghis Khan thing isn’t farfetched considering there were rumors Barack has Akhenaten's DNA. It appears TPTB will use old characters for future scripts suggesting we are reusable Sims. Hurricane Ian came ashore at Pine Island. Examples of the reoccurrence of Pine.

Genghis Khan

Khan anagrams to Ankh or Hank.
    Quote According to the Secret History, Genghis Khan's birth name Temüjin (simplified Chinese: 铁木真; traditional Chinese: 鐵木眞; pinyin: Tiěmùzhēn) came from the Tatar chief Temüjin-üge whom his father had just captured. The name Temüjin is also equated with the Turco-Mongol temürči(n), "blacksmith", and there existed a tradition that viewed Genghis Khan as a smith, according to Paul Pelliot, which, though unfounded, was well established by the middle of the 13th century.[18]

Genghis Khan is an honorary title meaning "universal ruler" that represents an aggrandization of the pre-existing title of Khan that is used to denote a clan chief in Mongolian. The appellation of "Genghis" to the term is thought to derive from the Turkic word "tengiz", meaning sea, making the honorary title literally "oceanic ruler", but understood more broadly as a metaphor for the universality or totality of Temüjin's rule from a Mongol perspective.
    Genghis Khan on film

imdb: The Shadow
    Quote When Shiwan Khan introduces himself to Cranston, he says he is the last living descendant of Genghis Khan. As of 2005 it is known this was grossly incorrect. Based on DNA data of 2003, about 8% of the men living in Mongolia are related to Genghis Khan, or roughly 0.5% of the male population of the world (as of 2000). That would translate to approximately 5 to 6 million descendants in 1930's, the time period of the film.
    The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. 1-2
    Quote Akhenaten was mentioned, and Thoth told him an interesting story I haven't heard before. Thoth approached Tiya & Ay and asked them to produce a child. Its purpose was to introduce the concept of monotheism to Egypt and load it as a template into the Akashic Records and keep the planet on the Christ Consciousness path. Something happened 5.5 million years ago that broke the Akashic Records. Akhenaten was 14.5 feet tall and clearly not human. During his reign three sorcerers were contracted to make a concoction similar to the Haitian zombie dust. He drank the poison and all of his life signs stopped. They pronounced him dead and put him in a sarcophagus with a magic seal. He had to wait 2,000 years for the container to rust before he could get out. After he was gone his son Tutankhamun was allowed to rule for one year then Tiya & Ay took over.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th October 2022 at 04:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This show is from 11/15/22 on Kcor Radio.

wiki
    Quote The boiling frog is an apologue describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of sinister threats that arise gradually rather than suddenly.
    If our vote counted, they wouldn’t let you do it. It hasn’t mattered since 1871 since they brought in the organic constitution. The federal reserve was printing money and they put a fence around their building which is on YouTube. They want all Native American Indians gone by 2025. The FBI took over the site Before It's News. Saudi Arabia is running out of oil. They’ll be massive layoffs with delivery companies due to fuel shortages. They’ve engineered it so only half of the diesel fuel will be delivered. The real Trump died in 1989 and they use clones and lookalikes. You don’t get freedom for free, and you have to fight for it. All blue state governors have doubles. He suggests stocking up on food. The United Nations wants everyone off this planet by January 2025. They want to bring in the sixth root race which is half demon. Starting Friday, they’re going to start-up the 5G towers to eliminate people. They want a major die-off within 6-8 weeks. Money is being sent to the Ukraine because there’s a large amount of blue coltan which they need for spaceships. Airline tickets are going to be three times the price next year. The marijuana grown in Canada is frying people’s brains. The WEF is going to meet in Egypt to talk about people eating bugs, algae and tree bark. Japan is almost out of rice, and they don’t know where they’ll get more. Walmart is closing 100 stores to turn them into supply centers.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Docim369 (16th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), Icare (1st September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This came from a Kent Dunn video. The videos he's done that are still available have been seriously tweaked possibly by an AI that just modifies internet content.

link
    Quote The Nephilim fought with Genghis Khan which is why he was so successful. He had some kind of help icon in his mind if he needed answers from them.
    There's a story from The Art of War book where general Han Hsin told his troops to pack 10,000 sandbags before heading to a battle. They used them to dam a river then lured the opposing army to cross. They broke the dam then took out their leadership and the rest of their troops were thrown into disarray. That's the scenario I recall from the trimmed down version of the book. He may have had a Help Icon that sent him that idea.

The Art of War page 73-74. PDF

Han Xin/Han Hsin

Han Xin 231/230 – 196 BC

Free Guy trailer start at 1:38. link
    Last edited by Inversion; 24th January 2023 at 06:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Kent is a lot like Benjamin Fulford and so many others in the fact that things they say don't manifest whether it be disinformation or propaganda. I view him as a crumb dropper.

These are excerpts from his internet show that aired 01/24/23. The Journey of Universal Knowledge on KCOR Radio.

The Earth Alliance are staffed by half humans and half aliens. Jupiter’s moon Ganymede is a place they hold meetings. This summer everything that is planted will burn. A council will be running this planet. Priests have signed a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) with The Department of Homeland Security to steer people seeking help/food to FEMA camps in the future. This will be the year of Chaos. There’s no government on Earth that’s controlled by humans. We lost half our hard wheat. He recommends moving your money to a credit union because the Fed will be doing bail-ins where they'll take your money. He said to stock up on food and precious metals, primarily silver. They’ll be confiscating gold again.

The following is my break down of the show.

The Earth Alliance are staffed by half humans and half aliens.

The half & half thing reminds me of WEF plans. I've made a comparison between Klaus Schwab and Thanos.

Jupiter’s moon Ganymede is a place they hold meetings.

This is from Tony Rodrigues' book Ceres Colony Cavalier.
    Quote P358. There are temporal bubbles around Jupiter. There’s a base inside one and you can’t see the stars from inside. This may have been loosely depicted in the movie Jupiter Ascending (my comment).

P362. The Ceres Colony Corporation has a white asteroid in the Kuiper Belt they use for storage. There’s also a natural wormhole near Jupiter that transports ships to other galaxies.

446. There’s a Draco base in one of the temporal bubbles around Jupiter.
    This summer everything that is planted will burn.

In the past Kent said the sun is owned by the USAF. It must be a powerful lamp with a rheostat and a component of the depopulation plan.

The Dulce Wars
    Quote P100. The NWO and their draconian masters intend to depopulate the planet and underworld. This book was published in 1999.
    Priests have signed a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) with The Department of Homeland Security to steer people seeking help/food to FEMA camps in the future.

This suggests the source is dark/negative. It has the same MO as the covid jabs and how they manipulate our free will into taking the jab with fearmongering.

Lone Wolf
    Quote P235. They want their super soldiers to commit suicide because it releases them from karmic ties.
    There’s no government on Earth that’s controlled by humans.

In the past he's also said there's no country on Earth that's controlled by humans.

I believe David Wilcock & Kent have stated there's alien bases on the dark side of the moon within feet of each other and it looks like Manhattan at night. The Lunar Operations Command Center (LOC) was leased to the Nazi's then handed over to the USA. It's leased from the Draco because the Earth and moon are in their territory. They leased it to the Nazis for 99 years. Hong Kong was leased to the Windsor's/Germans for 99 years. Mark Richards told Kerry Cassidy that the Vatican and China are controlled by the Draco. I suspect every county is also leased to alien races with a list of rules they have to follow like how many humans they can abduct. The behaviors of a particular government would give an indication of the positive or negative orientation the race has, and they would be obligated to follow a Draco/EBE5 agenda. I believe it was Sean David Morton or Kent who claims all countries are registered as corporations through the Reptilian/Draco controlled Vatican. Kerry Cassidy said Vatican means Divining Serpent.

We lost half our hard wheat.

He didn't specify if the weather weapons used to freeze the country was the cause of that. Steve Quayle wrote a book called Weather Wars & Un-Natural Disasters.
    Quote Technology will make available, to the leaders of the major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm.Book is a huge, 8-1/2" x 11" with 327 pages, perfect bound, soft cover. Table of Contents Chapter 1: The Tip of the Iceberg Chapter 2: Secret Services Chapter 3: More Cover-Ups Chapter 4: Rain, Snow, and Mud Chapter 5: Nano tech Chapter 6: The Wind and the Waves Chapter 7: Monstrous Acts Chapter 8: The Evil In New York City Chapter 9: Birth Dirth Chapter 10: Tsunamis and Mega Tsunamis Chapter 11: Man made Earth quakes Chapter 12: Changing the Atmosphere Chapter 13: Playing the Devil?s HAARP Conclusion: The Men Who Would Be God Appendix A: Weather Modification Patents Appendix B: ENMOD Treaty Appendix C: Space Preservation Act of 2001Appendix D: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act Appendix E: National Heritage Areas Appendix F: Motionless Electromagnetic Generator Appendix G: Weather As a Force Multiplier - Owning the Weather in 2025
    He said to stock up on food and precious metals, primarily silver.

I suggest tiers of food such a perishables for everyday use, can goods and there's foods with a shelf life of 25 years. The problem if things get bad enough people will resort to any means necessary to acquire what they need. Most homes aren't defensible and going underground is risky. A good survival book is Dare to Prepare.

I believe this Vatican coin is displaying the goal of a global population of zero. Another possibility is it's depicting an ouroboros which according to Elena Danaan is the symbol of the Draco warrior class.
    Last edited by Inversion; 26th January 2023 at 06:07.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), gini (1st September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

While hurricane Hilary was sitting idle below Baja California, I thought they might be loading it with chemtrail concoctions.

The following came from Kent Dunn shows. Warning: The links below come up as private. Over the years I've noticed strange things with his videos. I suspect they are edited/censored then re-popped with new video codes. I don't have links for the first three. You can refer to post #1 if you want to track them down. I usually listen the day of or day after the show. Listening live hinders my ability to take notes, pause or go back.

Sam Mugzzi only has one video left of his and I believe there was well over one hundred. This is her old channel.

11/12/18 They’re putting mind gas in the chemtrails.

06/26/19 Reptilian blood is 78% copper and is where the blue blood term comes from. They us mind gas to dumb-down the population.

06/29/19 Mind gas changes the frequency in your brain.

07/29/19 The Draco are releasing mind gas to make us easier to control. The gas and chemtrails don’t affect the blue blood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iE_1HipE4Q

08/17/19 They want everyone dead to bring in the 6th root race which are half fallen angels. That's the same story as Lucifer creating a synthetic race for angels (P107). The Draconians are releasing mind gas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MazA-vqbVk

09/23/19 They’re releasing mind gas in Europe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSCdEd2GWmY
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st September 2023 at 17:45.

+ Reply to Thread