+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Utensils and Other Disappearing Objects

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,678 posts

Default Utensils and Other Disappearing Objects

Over the last month we've had metal dinner forks disappear. The first thought was we were being careless and accidentally threw them out. The other day my mother found one in the ice plant in the backyard. It's an apparent well-known phenomenon with utensils like spoons. Maybe a couple of months ago we replaced our plastic utensil holder with a wire mesh organizer. Targeted Individuals like Michael Bell the author of The Invisible Crime and other TI's claim they can make objects like car keys disappear in a Gaslighting tactic. Has anyone experienced this?

silverware keep disappearing

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

9ideon (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (26th September 2022), JackMcThorn (8th September 2022), Jambo (27th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), justntime2learn (8th September 2022), Matthew (23rd March 2023), palehorse (23rd March 2023), Patient (30th March 2024), RunningDeer (26th September 2022), Stephanie (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2024), thepainterdoug (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Utensils and Other Disappearing Objects

Don't really get the point, why making cutlery go away? To mess with your head? There's better ways to mess with your head so, like disappearing ones bankaccount.

In any case, if gaslighting were to be the case it would not confine to just couple forks, a lot of other things would be victim to the prank, like moved furniture and things which would make you run out of the house with leaking extremities. A good example is the "Surgeon", now this one is truly creepy, a good one on a more physical level I guess.

Last edited by 9ideon; 8th September 2022 at 15:56.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Matthew (23rd March 2023), RunningDeer (26th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Yes in the height of the mind control tomfoolery I experienced, I would say in 2o16-2o18 while still in america: I would move things in my flat without realising it and be surprised when I found what I was looking for in a different spot. It was like they made you forget what and when you moved an item and would taunt me later when I couldn't find it. "We made it disappear with magic" I would hear and I would laugh because it was impossible.

Things like car keys always went in the same spot so that was less likely to occur on my watch.

I noted in a different post my eskrima sticks one of the three was broken and I didn't break it. I would have known if I did.

In 2o18 I had put a basic burner cell phone in my glove box of my jeep and it disappeared completely. I searched behind the glove box with great energy but no results. It is my opinion someone had cracked the fob of my jeep and stole it.

It really seems pointless but the fools that are behind these concerns are mostly immature in my opinion, it is like dealing with child-like minds.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alecs (26th September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (8th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), RunningDeer (26th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,678 posts

Yesterday we couldn't find an opened jar of peanuts. Early this morning I left for the grocery store to get more, and it was sitting in the car. We're experiencing Skinwalker Ranch type phenomenon.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

It could be a trickster type ghost who just likes to mess with people.

You could try a good smudging with some sage.

I had a lot of these types of experiences but mostly when we lived in a heavily haunted house. That was nasty.

Since then it has been only a rare occurrence. One time we lost the TV controller on the bed - the bed was made with a comforter on top. We looked everywhere for the remote. I left the room saying "I'm not playing anymore."

5 mins later we went into the room and the remote was there in the middle of the bed.

A friend of mine had a ghost who would take small things like silverware, keys, etc. It would take a couple days and they would find the items on a closet floor.

Yes, sometimes people will put something down without thinking about it and not remember. But sometimes it is not that scenario.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Inversion (23rd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)

It really seems pointless but the fools that are behind these concerns are mostly immature in my opinion, it is like dealing with child-like minds.
    Could it be that your inner focus was, and perhaps still is, not peaceful? IMO, we attract what we are. That’s why I think that seeking experiences is dangerous.

Whatever (whoever, non-incarnate)) pings our Will, suggesting expenditure of energy (emotions, words, and acts), relies on a likeness of that, some weakness of our soul, in us.

If you ever hear those voices again, maybe consider it just your own inner fool child, woke up because people were talking about him. Or maybe you wanted a flashback. ~8D

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (23rd March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,161 times in 572 posts

I've concluded that my missing singular socks that were originally once a pair- either disappear down the cosmic wormhole (that may or may not exists in my washing macine) I reckon they proceed to travel interdimesionally to arrive at their Shangri-la type planet where they cosy up with my lost underwear that suddenly vanish from my laundery basket...this planet incidentally also ruled by ballpoint pens that departed from my jacket pocket after suffering a sudden rapture whilst leaking blue in stains in the lining.
    Last edited by mizo; 23rd March 2023 at 08:54.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (23rd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've concluded that my missing singular socks that were originally once a pair- either disappear down the cosmic wormhole (that may or may not exists in my washing macine) I reckon they proceed to travel interdimesionally to arrive at their Shangri-la type planet where they cosy up with my lost underwear that suddenly vanish from my laundery basket...this planet incidentally also ruled by ballpoint pens that departed from my jacket pocket after suffering a sudden rapture whilst leaking blue in stains in the lining.
    A workmate of mine once responded to my remark about his mismatched socks, “Oh, you like these? I’ve got another same pair back in my drawer.”. ~8D

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (23rd March 2023), mizo (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I heard that missing socks from the dryer turn into plastic lids that do not fit anything in the cupboard.
    (Sorry....I'll let myself out)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Inversion (23rd March 2023), mizo (23rd March 2023), Patient (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Could it be that your inner focus was, and perhaps still is, not peaceful? IMO, we attract what we are. That’s why I think that seeking experiences is dangerous. Whatever (whoever, non-incarnate)) pings our Will, suggesting expenditure of energy (emotions, words, and acts), relies on a likeness of that, some weakness of our soul, in us. If you ever hear those voices again, maybe consider it just your own inner fool child, woke up because people were talking about him. Or maybe you wanted a flashback. ~8D
    I find your missive to not be in the spirit of kindness that prevails on PA.

The people with TI/Mind Control experiences are generally taken in a different light that say abductees, regressions, near-death experiencers, or remote viewers and I've noticed during a short couple years they typically stop posting on PA after only a few confrontations. They seem to be considered less than in the alt-community; or worse yet: untruthful.

The other aspect of your missive; i.e. your opinion - typically opinions on PA are frowned upon. This is a slippery slope as sometimes sharing an opinion cannot be avoided. The alt-community often has opinions on the main stream, for instance.

In my participation particularly in the realm of TI or Mind Control I have been truthful in my experiences and I considered PA a good place to document them without being judged. There are few places online where these types of events are documented and the community of afflicted is quite small, lending to doubt of its credibility.

Notwithstanding, your opinion is duly noted and I am certainly not going to let it ruin my day, or worse; dismiss myself from the forum because someone finds my discourse uncredible. What I am curious of is you had thanked the post 6 months ago and then offered your opinion therefore 6 months later. What happened this morning that compelled you to write now, instead of back then?

Cheers
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2024), Inversion (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,224 times in 32,908 posts

Do see my thread here, and the several very interesting replies and personal stories shared:

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Inversion (23rd March 2023), kudzy (25th March 2023), mizo (23rd March 2023), palehorse (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023), Yoda (23rd March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,549 times in 1,589 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Over the last month we've had metal dinner forks disappear. The first thought was we were being careless and accidentally threw them out. The other day my mother found one in the ice plant in the backyard. It's an apparent well-known phenomenon with utensils like spoons. Maybe a couple of months ago we replaced our plastic utensil holder with a wire mesh organizer. Targeted Individuals like Michael Bell the author of The Invisible Crime and other TI's claim they can make objects like car keys disappear in a Gaslighting tactic. Has anyone experienced this?

silverware keep disappearing

I lost and found my Buck knife, I always keep it with my fishing gear, there is no reason keep it in another location, I use the Buck knife when fishing only, but somehow last time I checked my fishing gear, it was not there, which made me think I forgot it in the sand on the beach in my last fishing session.. for me was that until I found it inside one of my storage boxes, who put the damn thing inside that box??? It is a mystery until now.

Strange things happen all the time, in my opinion it is someone from the other side playing tricks!!!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2024), Inversion (23rd March 2023), Patient (23rd March 2023), Stephanie (30th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,224 times in 32,908 posts

Bumping this wonderful thread with another strange disappearance-and-reappearance event. Not quite the 'usual' kind!

Two days ago (Wednesday), I was up by a small lake within a larger valley with my friend Gilberto and his superstar-athlete children, Pema and Noam. They have a training circuit there, weaving their way running round the many lakes but always returning to that same one where Gilberto was stationed, ready with drinks for them each lap they completed.

He had his water bottle, all with added electrolytes, laying in the very shallow water of the lake to keep it cool. It was half full, and rested quietly on the bottom, half above the water. He always did this, every time they all went there, and it was part of the routine. The bottle never moved. Not once, not ever.

So that day I went off with my dog Mara to another part of the valley, and looped back round to the lake again. But Gilberto wasn't there in the place he always waited for Noam and Pema. I saw him walking slowly round the lake, staring intently into the water. I caught up with him, and asked him what he was doing.
    "I'm searching for the water bottle. I looked away for a couple of minutes, and it wasn't there any more. It just suddenly vanished."
    So we wondered if somehow a gust of wind had caught it. I joined him in searching the entire lake. We looked under every conceivable little grassy overhang, or small cluster of rocks. It was NOT there.

The lake is pretty much oval, maybe about 60 yds (200 ft) long. No reeds, no islands, all very simple. It was calm and clear and anything at all on or in the water was easily visible. The bottle WAS NOT THERE.

No major thing, of course. It was only a plastic bottle. But we were bewildered. It was quite a little mystery.

This morning, I sent him an email, entirely as a joke. "I'm going back there today", I told him. "I"m going to find your bottle."

And, to my astonishment, I did. It was exactly (I mean EXACTLY) where he'd put it, where he always puts it, and where he'd last seen it. In the precise same place, 48 hours later, barely an inch away from where it was before.

It was like someone had picked it up, made it invisible, and then as a prank put it carefully back down in the exact same place after we'd left.

I took a photo. The bottle, colored blue, is right behind my dog Mara in the center of the photo.

~~~

Some readers may recall that a little while back I posted several anecdotes about an area couple of miles from that spot (but in a different valley), called The Haunted Lakes. A whole laundry list of strange things had occurred there, some of which which I witnessed directly, and it's earned its name for a reason.

So now — seriously!! — I'm wondering if this little lake may be haunted too.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bright Skies (8th April 2024), Ewan (30th March 2024), happyuk (30th March 2024), Inversion (29th March 2024), kudzy (29th March 2024), Mike (29th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2024), Tintin (30th March 2024), Violet3 (30th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024), Yoda (29th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bumping this wonderful thread with another strange disappearance-and-reappearance event. Not quite the 'usual' kind!

Two days ago (Wednesday), I was up by a small lake within a larger valley with my friend Gilberto and his superstar-athlete children, Pema and Noam. They have a training circuit there, weaving their way running round the many lakes but always returning to that same one where Gilberto was stationed, ready with drinks for them each lap they completed.

He had his water bottle, all with added electrolytes, laying in the very shallow water of the lake to keep it cool. It was half full, and rested quietly on the bottom, half above the water. He always did this, every time they all went there, and it was part of the routine. The bottle never moved. Not once, not ever.

So that day I went off with my dog Mara to another part of the valley, and looped back round to the lake again. But Gilberto wasn't there in the place he always waited for Noam and Pema. I saw him walking slowly round the lake, staring intently into the water. I caught up with him, and asked him what he was doing.
    "I'm searching for the water bottle. I looked away for a couple of minutes, and it wasn't there any more. It just suddenly vanished."
    So we wondered if somehow a gust of wind had caught it. I joined him in searching the entire lake. We looked under every conceivable little grassy overhang, or small cluster of rocks. It was NOT there.

The lake is pretty much oval, maybe about 60 yds (200 ft) long. No reeds, no islands, all very simple. It was calm and clear and anything at all on or in the water was easily visible. The bottle WAS NOT THERE.

No major thing, of course. It was only a plastic bottle. But we were bewildered. It was quite a little mystery.

This morning, I sent him an email, entirely as a joke. "I'm going back there today", I told him. "I"m going to find your bottle."

And, to my astonishment, I did. It was exactly (I mean EXACTLY) where he'd put it, where he always puts it, and where he'd last seen it. In the precise same place, 48 hours later, barely an inch away from where it was before.

It was like someone had picked it up, made it invisible, and then as a prank put it carefully back down in the exact same place after we'd left.

I took a photo. The bottle, colored blue, is right behind my dog Mara in the center of the photo.

~~~

Some readers may recall that a little while back I posted several anecdotes about an area couple of miles from that spot (but in a different valley), called The Haunted Lakes. A whole laundry list of strange things had occurred there, some of which which I witnessed directly, and it's earned its name for a reason.

So now — seriously!! — I'm wondering if this little lake may be haunted too.

That's a remarkable story! But at the same time it doesn't surprise me

It feels more like mischief than malevolence, whatever it is...but even as I'm writing that I'm thinking, but is it?

That event was kinda Missing 411'ish in a way, and I wonder if you had a similar thought after you discovered that water bottle? As we know, many of those missing people have a habit of turning up days or weeks later in spots that were already thoroughly searched, sometimes 2 or 3 times over. It boggles the mind. And it feels like a sinister joke of some sort.

Maybe I'm letting my mind get away from me a little, but that's what I was thinking as I read that story.

Few years ago I experienced something sorta relevant, when I woke up and my alarm clock was missing. I started a thread on it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Thing-Happened

Looking back, it's really quite funny! But I'll confess here to being troubled by it. It creeped me out. It left me disoriented and off-balance all day. I searched high and low for it; I even searched in my car!

And when it turned up later that evening under my pillow, I was quite relieved...until I wasn't. How on earth did it wind up there? I don't sleep walk, and I have no memory of putting it there the night before. And surely I would have noticed at some point that night, or the next morning, an alarm clock under my pillow. So who knows when or how that happened...

Cue the creepy music.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2024), Ewan (30th March 2024), Inversion (29th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024), Yoda (29th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread