+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Montauk Project: The Truth is Darker Than You Think

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Default The Montauk Project: The Truth is Darker Than You Think

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th September 2022), Kryztian (8th September 2022), lightwalker (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2022), TomKat (8th September 2022), toppy (9th September 2022), Victoria (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,646 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: The Montauk Project: The Truth is Darker Than You Think

most of this I recall from books I read, some fairly recently, but this video is an excellent illustrated synopsis of the characters and stories told in those books.

(although I don't recall the 22nd and 28th century reporting, 22nd does not sound good that USA pretty much disabled by Russia and China nuclear war against, and much Cayce-type coastal flooding having occurred)

Pretty out there stuff, I can't recall off hand where supporting doc or debunking info may be found, and no time to relook now.

update: at 24 minutes in some powerful points made to discount the truth level of (at least some of) the originators of these books and accounts.

video comments

"I'm not saying the guys a fraud, but I am saying a judge said he was." Best line ever! This is my favorite episode so far. Sooo many questions...

Kristoffer Brendle
    Kristoffer Brendle
    7 hours ago (edited)
    This show has everything. Literally a 10 out of 10 in my book. Iv shared it with so many of my friends. Such great content and the narration and delivery is unmatched. The talent here is real! Thanks so much for all the hard work, it shows big time! Let’s hit 20 MIL !

Supxrcharged Gaming
    Supxrcharged Gaming
    11 hours ago
    This man deserves 10mill subs. He really pulls you in with his narration skills and easy voice. You're amazing AJ/HeckleFish! Thank you for all your hard work!

S P
    S P
    2 hours ago
    Really thought provoking stuff- appreciate the efforts you have put in making this video- and yes, the helpline number at the end is truly appreciated as well. Thank you!

Issa M. Mas
    Issa M. Mas
    3 hours ago
    I just found you and Hecklefish a couple of weeks ago and this has easily become my favorite YouTube channel now. Spent the past weekend going down the rabbit hole of your videos and sending them to my friends and family. For a mind like mine, which is highly logical and scientific and yet open-minded enough to accept that there are mysteries out there we simply cannot dismiss out of hand, this is the perfect channel. Great work, AJ.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th September 2022 at 01:35.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Inversion (9th September 2022), kfm27917 (12th September 2022), Le Chat (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2022), Victoria (8th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,391 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: The Montauk Project: The Truth is Darker Than You Think

The next biorhythm event will occur in 2023 around August 12th. I suspect it may generate a large blackout.

Montauk Project Experiments in Time by Peter Moon
    Quote P223. Earth’s biorhythm peaks between August 10th - 14th with the 12th getting the most attention.

P225. In August of 2003 they entered the Bucegi site. The twenty-year cycle: 1943, 1963, 1983, 2003 & 2023.
    post#317
    Quote There's a connection between Dulce & Montauk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

kfm27917 (12th September 2022), mountain_jim (9th September 2022), wegge (11th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread