+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Peripheral Season 1 trailer is out (William Gibson novel as Amazon Prime series season 1)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,242 times in 8,655 posts

Default The Peripheral Season 1 trailer is out (William Gibson novel as Amazon Prime series season 1)

Trailer out today - series available to stream starting October 21.

I read this book last year, then read all of William's other novels and short-stories.

(Even though I don't subscribe to Gibson's political leanings - his Cyberpunk flavor of Science Fiction I find quite interesting and entertaining.)

(And I realize Amazon is not the best business to support - but living remotely an hour from a limited amount of supply and grocery options make mail-order delivery fairly important. When I can buy from the original seller, coffee for instance, I do, but pay for Prime for the free shipping when I need Amazon's products.)

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th September 2022 at 17:43.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), haroldsails (9th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), Vangelo (9th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Peripheral Season 1 trailer is out (William Gibson novel as Amazon Prime series season 1)

• 5 Authors That Predicted The Future:

We explore some of the greatest author of all time using only their imagination ✨predicted scientific achievements, attacks, events long before happen in the real world. Like Jules Vernes, Isaac Asimov, William Gibson and George Orwell.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th September 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), mountain_jim (9th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread