+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Journey of the Soul

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Journey of the Soul

Mod's note: This thread has been started from the "Weird, wild weather, floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world thread here. Many may find this discussion very interesting and all are welcome to contribute.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    More info along those same lines here, but it's not just about our planet or human manipulation; the scope is much larger:

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1511542

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Seeing the massive flooding coming on the tail end of massive droughts is a sign of human manipulation in my opinion.
    Aside from that I would like to mention that astrologically speaking we are in a earth quake danger time from what I'm hearing from astrologers I find pretty good at their craft.
    I mention it here because water weight especially the massive flooding we are seeing has been shown to effect tectonic plates and as such affect and bring about earth quakes.
    Hi onawah
    Regarding this video, if you take the segment 2:35-47, where we are shown things happening to our neighbouring stars in the direction of the galactic centre, with the comment ‘we are next’, I am somewhat staggered that no mention is made of Paul LaViolette’s galactic superwave theory, which extends the climate issue all the way back to the galactic core. I just don’t understand why an alternative researcher would not build upon the work of a colleague ; it cannot be because he is not familiar with his work when a non-scientist like myself is. The importance of this data is that if you have several data points in the direction of the galactic core, you can work out the speed of the wave, and therefore calculate precise dates. If that is what has been done, OK, but if the aim is not just to publish videos in the alternative media but potentially do something useful in order to minimize the effects through preparation, then more emphasis needs to be placed on that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2022 at 21:46. Reason: corrected typo in the mod's note

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th September 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th September 2022), justntime2learn (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), rgray222 (26th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Default Re: Journey of the Soul

I don't have an answer for you, Araucaria, but perhaps Davidson has mentioned LaViolette in other videos or publications.
    I've watched a lot of Ben's videos, but I can't recall if he was mentioned or not.
    Or possibly LaViolette didn't want to be mentioned.
    But I certainly agree they are on the same page as far as the cosmic cycles go...
    Davidson is more focused on prepping and not looking for academic recogntion from peers so much, which is understandable as he is young and a family man with young children.
    In any case, he doesn't have a lot scientific credentials though he is obviously very knowledgable, and is certainly no slouch.
    (He is a lawyer and only has a BA in science, if I recall. )

What worries me more is the amount of censorship we are seeing online, and the number of whistleblowers who are being deplatformed.
    A couple of days ago Ben posted this note:

"Just learned that one of the best "S0 black ops" professors died last week.
    He is the one who pushed me on critical topics of catastrophism that lead to the complete story we have now.
    He spent his last 4 years secretly helping us, while continuing to consult/assist/publish in mainstream circles/topics that I often rail-against, and which he knew were flawed (his last co-authorship was 2016 but he never fully left the field).
    He made that sacrifice to stay hidden in plain sight, and I helped him do so by keeping this great secret as I still do with dozens of other professors and NASA scientists.
    Without him, Herschel would never have been the success it was, nor would NASA have jumped on board with the project.
    In cosmology, he wanted to reach out to Dr. Robitaille so badly, but never felt 'safe' in doing so due to the risks that came with it, despite my reassurances.
    He knew the importance of magnetism over gravity, and he immediately saw the merit in the galactic-solar-earth disaster physics at the heart of this channel.
    He gave me permission to reveal his truth after his passing, and I will do so when I process this loss.
    Goodbye Dr. TGP, I regret that I never made it out for that coffee and cake with you. I feel this so much right now -he was as much a part of S0s catastrophism as I am."

That reveal should help nail the coffin lid on S.O.'s detractors, though at the same time, it may put him in more danger.
    Since the elite seem to be wanting to cause chaos while at the same time hiding their own actions which are causing it, it's difficult to predict just how this is all going to go down...
    But I look forward to hearing more from you on the subject and was very interested to see your post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1512592

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    More info along those same lines here, but it's not just about our planet or human manipulation; the scope is much larger:

Seeing the massive flooding coming on the tail end of massive droughts is a sign of human manipulation in my opinion.
    Aside from that I would like to mention that astrologically speaking we are in a earth quake danger time from what I'm hearing from astrologers I find pretty good at their craft.
    I mention it here because water weight especially the massive flooding we are seeing has been shown to effect tectonic plates and as such affect and bring about earth quakes.
    Hi onawah
    Regarding this video, if you take the segment 2:35-47, where we are shown things happening to our neighbouring stars in the direction of the galactic centre, with the comment ‘we are next’, I am somewhat staggered that no mention is made of Paul LaViolette’s galactic superwave theory, which extends the climate issue all the way back to the galactic core. I just don’t understand why an alternative researcher would not build upon the work of a colleague ; it cannot be because he is not familiar with his work when a non-scientist like myself is. The importance of this data is that if you have several data points in the direction of the galactic core, you can work out the speed of the wave, and therefore calculate precise dates. If that is what has been done, OK, but if the aim is not just to publish videos in the alternative media but potentially do something useful in order to minimize the effects through preparation, then more emphasis needs to be placed on that.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2022 at 00:36.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (22nd August 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), justntime2learn (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), Sunny (22nd August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I don't have an answer for you, Araucaria, but perhaps Davidson has mentioned LaViolette in other videos or publications.
    I've watched a lot of Ben's videos, but I can't recall if he was mentioned or not.
    Or possibly LaViolette didn't want to be mentioned.
    But I certainly agree they are on the same page as far as the cosmic cycles go...
    Davidson is more focused on prepping and not looking for academic recogntion from peers so much, which is understandable as he is young and a family man with young children.
    In any case, he doesn't have a lot scientific credentials though he is obviously very knowledgable, and is certainly no slouch.
    (He is a lawyer and only has a BA in science, if I recall. )

What worries me more is the amount of censorship we are seeing online, and the number of whistleblowers who are being deplatformed.
    A couple of days ago Ben posted this note:

"Just learned that one of the best "S0 black ops" professors died last week.
    He is the one who pushed me on critical topics of catastrophism that lead to the complete story we have now.
    He spent his last 4 years secretly helping us, while continuing to consult/assist/publish in mainstream circles/topics that I often rail-against, and which he knew were flawed (his last co-authorship was 2016 but he never fully left the field).
    He made that sacrifice to stay hidden in plain sight, and I helped him do so by keeping this great secret as I still do with dozens of other professors and NASA scientists.
    Without him, Herschel would never have been the success it was, nor would NASA have jumped on board with the project.
    In cosmology, he wanted to reach out to Dr. Robitaille so badly, but never felt 'safe' in doing so due to the risks that came with it, despite my reassurances.
    He knew the importance of magnetism over gravity, and he immediately saw the merit in the galactic-solar-earth disaster physics at the heart of this channel.
    He gave me permission to reveal his truth after his passing, and I will do so when I process this loss.
    Goodbye Dr. TGP, I regret that I never made it out for that coffee and cake with you. I feel this so much right now -he was as much a part of S0s catastrophism as I am."

That reveal should help nail the coffin lid on S.O.'s detractors, though at the same time, it may put him in more danger.
    Since the elite seem to be wanting to cause chaos while at the same time hiding their own actions which are causing it, it's difficult to predict just how this is all going to go down...
    But I look forward to hearing more from you on the subject and was very interested to see your post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1512592

Hi onawah
    Many thanks Onawah. I am working on a followup to that other post which may stray off-topic on that thread; we’ll see. I am approaching this subject through studying LaViolette, who has seen about a dozen of his predictions verified: sounds like hard science to me. I read only the other day an article on Betelgeuse from 2020 – still recent. Apparently the star was showing signs of going supernova, but it turns out not. This is incidentally confirmation of another LaViolette prediction, namely that red giants don’t go supernova (blue giants do). https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-of-betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse is probably not the best guide because we don’t seem to know how far away it is: anything from 400 to 725 light years apparently. But what we are seeing coming in at light speed happened that many years ago, and to work out when any corresponding event will occur here, we need to consider how much slower than light the wave is moving – probably not very much. It’s a while since I last reviewed this material, but I just stumbled on this: ‘the next superwave will arrive unexpectedly. It will take us by surprise’ (LaViolette, Earth Under Fire, 356). If everything happened at light speed, this half of the galaxy would light up (or whatever) at the flip of a switch.

Quote Since the elite seem to be wanting to cause chaos while at the same time hiding their own actions which are causing it, it's difficult to predict just how this is all going to go down...
    This is not quite how I see things. Let me warn you, as usual I am thinking as I write, and the following goes way beyond what I was thinking just a sentence ago.
    If the cause of climate chaos is from outer space, then the elite are not causing it. What they have been doing for some time now is to hide the real cause (if that is what it is) behind a phoney man-made version, while not doing anything much about ‘climate change’, or about climate scepticism for that matter. While in normal terms, this makes no sense at all, it could well be a rather understandable strategy for limiting the scale of anxiety and panic that would ensue if people were to understand the true nature of what is going on.
    What else have they been up to? Siphoning off trillions from the world’s economies, for what purpose? They are already way beyond interests of personal wealth. For all we know, this cash could going into the building of underground cities on an untold scale in order to accommodate as many surface dwellers as possible. There is no way of telling; if that is what is going on, then there is very little that is inconsistent with everything we think we know. Conspiracy theorists of course are having a field day, and at some stage it would be useful to start dealing with them – for two reasons. First because they are right in forewarning of a disaster: if you try to shut them up, people will start listening and maybe become aware without too much panicking. And secondly because as to the details they have got it all wrong. In ‘ordinary’ circumstances, worldwide revolution would be called for, but the advantage and necessity of a secret government lies in being immune to that kind of response, while any rebellion would be misdirected at the incompetent puppets left to run the day-to-day administration.

I don’t see anyone else making this point, but all it takes to reach this idea is to extend the notion of ‘white hats’ way beyond the current estimation. Suppose there are many more than you thought, higher up, longer established etc. acting behind the scenes. The spiritually-oriented will have this base covered. However, the bigger it gets, the greater the need for secrecy on their part. Whistleblowers would be doing a positive disservice. We are talking about a Manhattan Project on steroids. In these troubled times, spiritual leaders naturally stress the need to remain spiritually strong. It could be that political leaders are also doing their job in providing outstanding leadership to remain strong on the physical plane. There is absolutely no contradiction – and ultimately no big surprise that everyone should be pulling together in times like these.

This is where things get deadly serious. Here is a thought experiment. Say the above ‘positive’ scenario is the correct one. Now imagine the ordinary citizen being invited to shelter in one of these underground bases: total heresy in the alternative media, amounting to worse than suicide. If he has been listening to the influencers, he will stay outside and risk almost certain death, and the same goes for a she. Let’s not kid ourselves: I’d say if you haven’t had a rough ‘primitive’ lifestyle for a very long time, you will probably not make it; there is bound to be one miscalculated parameter or pair of interacting parameters that will let you down. Don’t expect beginner’s luck, or even Murphy’s law: beginners make mistakes. Otherwise, get out of Dodge! On the purely physical level, the underground bunker is surely a much safer bet. This being so, influential conspiracy theorists face the risk of being a factor in the deaths of thousands, although acting with the best of intentions and yet possibly committing grave slander on individuals whose genuinely altruistic motives they understandably failed to uncover. It could be therefore that efforts to silence people like (I’ve momentarily forgotten his name!)… Alex Jones are bona fide attempts, principally to save these thousands, but also to spare the attendant responsibilities.

The bottom line is then a question of credibility, where everyone has destroyed everyone else’s. They say this is a planet of choice: the choice for every individual is completely open, beyond what we might think possible. To date factions have been built around mistrust of others: the only solution will involve previously warring factions finding they are in agreement. Failing that, the world will survive, of course it will, but the human adventure will suffer a serious setback. Unless someone backs down and accepts that their analysis is compatible with one that justifiably appeared diametrically opposed. After all, this is the basis of magnetism: opposite poles attract. The ultimate question is: do you or do you not believe in humanity’s ability to look after itself? The much-defiled cliché still holds: we are all in this together.

To put it another way (it sounds like politics): the alternative community has very little clout; it needs an ally.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Casey Claar (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), onawah (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Araucaria. I always enjoy hearing your point of view.
    Many thanks Onawah. I am working on a followup to that other post which may stray off-topic on that thread; we’ll see. I am approaching this subject through studying LaViolette, who has seen about a dozen of his predictions verified: sounds like hard science to me. I read only the other day an article on Betelgeuse from 2020 – still recent. Apparently the star was showing signs of going supernova, but it turns out not. This is incidentally confirmation of another LaViolette prediction, namely that red giants don’t go supernova (blue giants do). https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-of-betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse is probably not the best guide because we don’t seem to know how far away it is: anything from 400 to 725 light years apparently. But what we are seeing coming in at light speed happened that many years ago, and to work out when any corresponding event will occur here, we need to consider how much slower than light the wave is moving – probably not very much. It’s a while since I last reviewed this material, but I just stumbled on this: ‘the next superwave will arrive unexpectedly. It will take us by surprise’ (LaViolette, Earth Under Fire, 356). If everything happened at light speed, this half of the galaxy would light up (or whatever) at the flip of a switch.

( LaViolette's work is pretty much unparalled, and few others care to lay their lives and their reputations on the line the way he has. Such whistleblowers sometimes don't survive for long...
    But Randall Carlson is another good source. See: https://randallcarlson.com/rethinking-prehistory/ ) https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...andall+carlson
    And the likes of Graham Hancock, Semir Osmanagich, Brian Foerster and the like are helping to get the dots connected in their own ways, by studying the past.

Quote Since the elite seem to be wanting to cause chaos while at the same time hiding their own actions which are causing it, it's difficult to predict just how this is all going to go down...
    This is not quite how I see things. Let me warn you, as usual I am thinking as I write, and the following goes way beyond what I was thinking just a sentence ago.
    If the cause of climate chaos is from outer space, then the elite are not causing it. What they have been doing for some time now is to hide the real cause (if that is what it is) behind a phoney man-made version, while not doing anything much about ‘climate change’, or about climate scepticism for that matter. While in normal terms, this makes no sense at all, it could well be a rather understandable strategy for limiting the scale of anxiety and panic that would ensue if people were to understand the true nature of what is going on.

(Most humans have in one way or the other been contributing to the causes of so much destruction to the planet simply via normal modern consumerism, not just the elite, of course.
    Perhaps the only ones who haven't been contributing to the mess are primitive tribes who aren't practicing any modern consumer habits at all.
    But the elite are certainly guilty of pretending that climate change is mostly being caused by humans, and of causing "Catastrophism" to be labelled as "conspiracy theory".
    When in fact there is enough credible science now to show that for the lie it clearly is, if only the mainstream media would give it the attention it deserves.
    If the MSM and the elite hadn't been covering so much up for so long, breaking that news wouldn't be such a scary prospect now, since so many people wouldn't be as asleep at the wheel as they are.
    Waking them up with such a sudden, terrific jolt could indeed be dangerous, though that's no exoneration for the coverup, either.
    It was never the elite's right to be making so many momentous decisions for so many, and they will pay for that, one way or the other.
    But even revealing the ET presence could be used as a distraction at this point, and probably will be.
    That's not actually THE most important issue at hand anymore, not at this point. )

What else have they been up to? Siphoning off trillions from the world’s economies, for what purpose? They are already way beyond interests of personal wealth. For all we know, this cash could going into the building of underground cities on an untold scale in order to accommodate as many surface dwellers as possible. There is no way of telling; if that is what is going on, then there is very little that is inconsistent with everything we think we know. Conspiracy theorists of course are having a field day, and at some stage it would be useful to start dealing with them – for two reasons. First because they are right in forewarning of a disaster: if you try to shut them up, people will start listening and maybe become aware without too much panicking. And secondly because as to the details they have got it all wrong. In ‘ordinary’ circumstances, worldwide revolution would be called for, but the advantage and necessity of a secret government lies in being immune to that kind of response, while any rebellion would be misdirected at the incompetent puppets left to run the day-to-day administration.

( I think they HAVE been spending untold fortunes on their underground dwellings.
    They have to have minions to do the unpleasant work for them, so the DUMBS have to be big enough to accommodate those as well.
    It's unlikely they will have robots sophisticated enough by then do all the work for them.
    Perhaps they are including factories down there too, since it's so hard to predict what will survive intact on the surface.
    And they are probably in a panic trying to get it all done in time.
    But the tectonic plates will be moving in unprecedented ways, magma may erupt in places it never has before, flooding may seep into the ground in new places and cause all kinds of damage there too.
    It's still all a pretty big crap shoot for them too.
    Seeing how intent they are on eliminating as many of the remaining population as they can asap, it looks like they aren't counting on having much time left.
    It may be the time between now and whenever the grid goes down that they are looking at most now as the finish line, and that may not mean long at all.
    I think there ARE white hats who have been quietly going about putting together sustainable, cooperative communities and getting as much truth out as they can, but any efforts at working behind the scenes politically don't seem to have done much good thus far. )

I don’t see anyone else making this point, but all it takes to reach this idea is to extend the notion of ‘white hats’ way beyond the current estimation. Suppose there are many more than you thought, higher up, longer established etc. acting behind the scenes. The spiritually-oriented will have this base covered. However, the bigger it gets, the greater the need for secrecy on their part. Whistleblowers would be doing a positive disservice. We are talking about a Manhattan Project on steroids. In these troubled times, spiritual leaders naturally stress the need to remain spiritually strong. It could be that political leaders are also doing their job in providing outstanding leadership to remain strong on the physical plane. There is absolutely no contradiction – and ultimately no big surprise that everyone should be pulling together in times like these.

This is where things get deadly serious. Here is a thought experiment. Say the above ‘positive’ scenario is the correct one. Now imagine the ordinary citizen being invited to shelter in one of these underground bases: total heresy in the alternative media, amounting to worse than suicide. If he has been listening to the influencers, he will stay outside and risk almost certain death, and the same goes for a she. Let’s not kid ourselves: I’d say if you haven’t had a rough ‘primitive’ lifestyle for a very long time, you will probably not make it; there is bound to be one miscalculated parameter or pair of interacting parameters that will let you down. Don’t expect beginner’s luck, or even Murphy’s law: beginners make mistakes. Otherwise, get out of Dodge! On the purely physical level, the underground bunker is surely a much safer bet. This being so, influential conspiracy theorists face the risk of being a factor in the deaths of thousands, although acting with the best of intentions and yet possibly committing grave slander on individuals whose genuinely altruistic motives they understandably failed to uncover. It could be therefore that efforts to silence people like (I’ve momentarily forgotten his name!)… Alex Jones are bona fide attempts, principally to save these thousands, but also to spare the attendant responsibilities.

The bottom line is then a question of credibility, where everyone has destroyed everyone else’s. They say this is a planet of choice: the choice for every individual is completely open, beyond what we might think possible. To date factions have been built around mistrust of others: the only solution will involve previously warring factions finding they are in agreement. Failing that, the world will survive, of course it will, but the human adventure will suffer a serious setback. Unless someone backs down and accepts that their analysis is compatible with one that justifiably appeared diametrically opposed. After all, this is the basis of magnetism: opposite poles attract. The ultimate question is: do you or do you not believe in humanity’s ability to look after itself? The much-defiled cliché still holds: we are all in this together.

( I just don't think you can logically expect all of humanity to be in on anything all together. There is such a hodge podge of different kinds of souls here, at different soul ages, different polarities, different races, allegiances, cultures, religions, values, intellect etc. etc. --even different planets of origin...
    And the diminishing magnetism of the earth is already starting to make people --and animals too--progressively more disoriented and crazy.
    I really think it's going to be a matter of survival of the fittest, smartest most spiritually evolved and most informed and adaptable in one camp.
    And in the other, the most evil, cunning and richly prepared from vast, plundered resources.
    I lived on hopium for too long, and I seem to have kicked the habit for good now, though I'm still reasonably hopeful of a good outcome in the long run.
    It just looks to me like a really long run...

To put it another way (it sounds like politics): the alternative community has very little clout; it needs an ally.
    (Agreed,. and I think we do have allies in higher dimensional beings and sympathetic ETs, but they have their own enemies to deal with and can't just babysit us through all this.
    Judging from how far down this path humanity has already wandered, I think we'd better be prepared for a lot of unavoidable consequences.
    There is probably going to be another battle between those two camps once the planet is on the other side of all those coming changes, too.
    I don't think the Kali Yuga is done with us yet... )
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd August 2022 at 01:28.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (23rd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Araucaria. I always enjoy hearing your point of view.

( LaViolette's work is pretty much unparalled, and few others care to lay their lives and their reputations on the line the way he has. Such whistleblowers sometimes don't survive for long...
    But Randall Carlson is another good source. See: https://randallcarlson.com/rethinking-prehistory/ ) https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...andall+carlson
    And the likes of Graham Hancock, Semir Osmanagich, Brian Foerster and the like are helping to get the dots connected in their own ways, by studying the past.

(Most humans have in one way or the other been contributing to the causes of so much destruction to the planet simply via normal modern consumerism, not just the elite, of course.
    Perhaps the only ones who haven't been contributing to the mess are primitive tribes who aren't practicing any modern consumer habits at all.
    But the elite are certainly guilty of pretending that climate change is mostly being caused by humans, and of causing "Catastrophism" to be labelled as "conspiracy theory".
    When in fact there is enough credible science now to show that for the lie it clearly is, if only the mainstream media would give it the attention it deserves.
    If the MSM and the elite hadn't been covering so much up for so long, breaking that news wouldn't be such a scary prospect now, since so many people wouldn't be as asleep at the wheel as they are.
    Waking them up with such a sudden, terrific jolt could indeed be dangerous, though that's no exoneration for the coverup, either.
    It was never the elite's right to be making so many momentous decisions for so many, and they will pay for that, one way or the other.
    But even revealing the ET presence could be used as a distraction at this point, and probably will be.
    That's not actually THE most important issue at hand anymore, not at this point. )

( I think they HAVE been spending untold fortunes on their underground dwellings.
    They have to have minions to do the unpleasant work for them, so the DUMBS have to be big enough to accommodate those as well.
    It's unlikely they will have robots sophisticated enough by then do all the work for them.
    Perhaps they are including factories down there too, since it's so hard to predict what will survive intact on the surface.
    And they are probably in a panic trying to get it all done in time.
    But the tectonic plates will be moving in unprecedented ways, magma may erupt in places it never has before, flooding may seep into the ground in new places and cause all kinds of damage there too.
    It's still all a pretty big crap shoot for them too.
    Seeing how intent they are on eliminating as many of the remaining population as they can asap, it looks like they aren't counting on having much time left.
    It may be the time between now and whenever the grid goes down that they are looking at most now as the finish line, and that may not mean long at all.
    I think there ARE white hats who have been quietly going about putting together sustainable, cooperative communities and getting as much truth out as they can, but any efforts at working behind the scenes politically don't seem to have done much good thus far. )

( I just don't think you can logically expect all of humanity to be in on anything all together. There is such a hodge podge of different kinds of souls here, at different soul ages, different polarities, different races, allegiances, cultures, religions, values, intellect etc. etc. --even different planets of origin...
    And the diminishing magnetism of the earth is already starting to make people --and animals too--progressively more disoriented and crazy.
    I really think it's going to be a matter of survival of the fittest, smartest most spiritually evolved and most informed and adaptable in one camp.
    And in the other, the most evil, cunning and richly prepared from vast, plundered resources.
    I lived on hopium for too long, and I seem to have kicked the habit for good now, though I'm still reasonably hopeful of a good outcome in the long run.
    It just looks to me like a really long run...

(Agreed,. and I think we do have allies in higher dimensional beings and sympathetic ETs, but they have their own enemies to deal with and can't just babysit us through all this.
    Judging from how far down this path humanity has already wandered, I think we'd better be prepared for a lot of unavoidable consequences.
    There is probably going to be another battle between those two camps once the planet is on the other side of all those coming changes, too.
    I don't think the Kali Yuga is done with us yet... )
    Thanks for this detailed response Onawah. I quite understand where you are coming from.
    After some hesitation, I made an interesting mistake about Betelgeuse, which is actually further out, in the direction of the galactic anticentre, where no superwave effect would be visible until much later. If what we are seeing was caused by one, then it happened on Betelgeuse 400 to 725 years ago and it would have hit the Earth another 400 to 725 years before that. This is interesting because it shows how in relation to a given point, everything in the sky becomes either our future or our past. In our common current understanding, nearly everything as seen from Earth is redshifting and hence in our past. Until recently only astrology, restricting itself to the solar system, could project forward into the future. This changed when recurring trajectories (orbits) could be calculated in advance along with potential collisions with the likes of asteroids. What Paul LaViolette adds to this mix is in taking the galactic centre as his source; unfortunately, as he points out, there is very little forewarning. Why? Because if a superwave were travelling at the speed of light, the entire sky on one side would light up all at once like a Christmas tree. Or travelling at slightly under lightspeed, we have very little time to see it coming.
    A major lesson from such happenings is that next time is never quite like last time. LaViolette has written extensively on previous catastrophes as recorded both in myths and legends and the geological record, but that very writing is helping to ensure that this time will be different. We are not mad precisely to the extent that we learn from history and do things differently. The passive underground cities solution seems to have already been tried. Perhaps this time, science will have made important advances in order to construct what LaViolette calls a ‘star shield’ just outside the solar system, which would deflect cosmic rays as they passed through it. A very unwise (counterproductive) solution, he says, would be to ‘detonate hundred of atomic bombs in space’. Maybe this has been tried before. LaViolette suggests scalar wave beams using ‘exotic technologies that blend phased-array microwave radar technology with Nikola Tesla’s method of generating stationary electromagnetic waves through repeated low-frequency pulsing’. He adds that while much of the work on this ‘phase conjugate radar technology’ ‘has not been publicly disclosed’, such things as crop circles and ‘strangely transparent luminous spheres’ may be signs that it is being developed in black projects. (Earth Under Fire, Bear & Company 1997, 2005, p.357-8). This being so, the least I can do is to reformulate my previous proposition with regard to underground cities, and float the idea that we have enough decent human beings in high leadership positions to get this done.
    What I am doing here is using Occam’s razor to connect as much as possible: all I need for this scenario is what I know exists in abundance: people with a decent brain and the common good as a major priority. It calls for no nasty reptilian aliens and no angelic ETs to save us; these two groups may or may not exist, I personally have no idea, but in this scenario it might conceivably be the same group viewed from two different angles!
    There is another element that this scenario also addresses, namely the idea that a galactic superwave is supposed to herald a big advance in human evolution. I don’t recall offhand ever being told exactly how this is supposed to work, apart from new humans rising to some kind of ‘higher vibration’ following a mass extinction event, all of which in physical terms takes place within the orbit of a hotter sun. What would happen, on the contrary, were an effective star shield to be put in place would be for most of humanity to survive under its own steam as it were – a supreme spiritual and intellectual effort crowned with success after many failures. Imagine the collective state of mind after winning this ‘war’ with all humanity on the same side and with no ‘enemy’ to destroy. It would doubtless to a rewiring of the existing wetware enabling a gradual evolution with no supernatural fancy tricks required. Perhaps this was what President Reagan had in mind when speaking of a common enemy in outer space.
    If I were some ET involved in helping devise a plan that presentday humans could get their heads round, I might want to think hard about this kind of scenario that is totally non-miraculous as to the method and miraculous as to the end result. For one thing, it gives a valid justification in hindsight to the outrageous inhumanity and hardship in society that has been building up for decades, while at the same time rendering it no longer necessary, desirable or viable. For another, it would create the conditions for natural and positive disclosure relating to whatever ET participation was involved. And for yet another, it would free up the leaders in this world, of whom there is currently a dearth where one would expect to find them. Quality leaders are hard to come by, as Kim Stanley Robinson’s Martian Trilogy graphically explains: because most professionals are happiest busy at what they do and totally switched off by the drudgery of administration. As you say, Onawah, ‘I just don't think you can logically expect all of humanity to be in on anything all together’: there is a big issue of leadership; leadership, as opposed to interference. Effective anonymous leadership from a deep state or non-leadership from a cult personality with zero personality, it’s a difficult choice, I know. But being no leader myself, and so unable to provide an alternative, I look for other ways of contributing to the collective good
    This leads me to my final positive point. Leaders even today are people for whom democracy corresponds to Gandhi’s definition of ‘western civilization’: it would be a good idea. They would be confronted with the idea that they had saved all these billions of lives of people they maybe viewed as ‘sheeple’ and with the feelgood factor of having turned out to be the ‘good shepherd’… Latterday Christians?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th August 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), justntime2learn (27th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), onawah (25th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I appreciate your optimism Araucaria, but taking on the role of Devil's Advocate, I have to say that what you describe sounds more to me like it might be a popular theme for additional, sci-fi/fantasy tales, rather than a scenario that could actually manifest, and so I for one won't pin my hopes on it.
    (Even though scifi can often be very prophetic. )

I don't think our own scientists are far enough advanced to know how to create an effective shield for the planet from cosmic rays, and given how many fiascos and unforseen consequences have resulted from collaborations between science and industry so far, the risk would be high for any such plans to go very much awry.
    In addition, such a shield would also have to be strong enough to stop massive CMEs and the nova-like mini "killshot" from the Sun which characterize the 12,000 year solar cycles, and which have caused so much destruction and extinction on the planet's surface in the past just from the sheer heat.
    (One reason why caves once were, and now DUMBs are being counted on as safe havens.)

It seems unlikely that the remaining time is sufficient to work out the kinks in such a massive technological undertaking in any case, especially given the current state of the planet's natural protective shield already, which is diminishing more and more rapidly and is affecting life on Earth in many deletorious ways.
    While some people may be evolving under these challenging conditions, that certainly doesn't seem to be case for many...

True, there are no doubt ET civilizations capable and with enough expertise to make such an endeavor a success, but I think if there were such an intention it would be obvious by now.
    For the question remains: if that were the case, why would they wait until this late hour, when the planet is already in such a huge mess?
    And why would they not have done it in ages past?
    (If they have, there don't seem to be any records of it.)

I've always inclined more toward mysticism than science myself, and I suppose for that reason I tend more to willingly resign myself to what seems to be Creator's plan for civilizations at the level of evolution in which we find ourselves.
    I studed Hindu and Buddist cosmology for quite some time in my younger years and it seemed to me that the ancients had the concept of evolution pretty much worked out, and the cycles of what they termed "Yugas" still make a lot sense to me.

What causes one age on Earth to be characterized by enlightenment and peace and another by destructiveness has not been adequately explained by modern science as far as I am aware.
    But one possible, more esoteric explanation posits that it's due in part to what region of space our solar system inhabits as it travels through the Universe, and that some regions are higher dimensionally, and therefore more hospitable and conducive to higher life forms than others.
    Another is that the individual, inborn characteristics of each planet (supposing that planets can be living things or have something like a soul) determine its destiny, just as that would also determine in part the fate of its inhabitants.

Personally, I think if benevolent ETs do openly assist, it will likely be after the changes, when they are less likely to be either attacked for their efforts or worshipped as Saviors, and they will just quietly help survivors put back together what pieces are left, thus preventing a return to primitive Stone Age conditions.
    And possibly more primitive societies which have always known how to survive without technology will then be regarded as teachers rather than out of synch curiosities!

As for the current psychopathic "leaders" suddenly deciding to become the saviors of billions of people whom they now seem so intent on destroying, I think it may also be too late for that, given the effectiveness of what they have already unleashed.
    From what is being revealed by whistleblowers, the COVID jabs alone are and will be responsible for the untimely deaths of many.
    And as far as I know, there is no known, overnight cure for psychopathy...

For more info about timing, see the latest update at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1514552

Thanks for this detailed response Onawah. I quite understand where you are coming from.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th August 2022 at 09:37.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th August 2022), Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), justntime2learn (27th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2022), pabranno (26th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), wondering (9th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I appreciate your optimism Araucaria, but taking on the role of Devil's Advocate, I have to say that what you describe sounds more to me like it might be a popular theme for additional, sci-fi/fantasy tales, rather than a scenario that could actually manifest, and so I for one won't pin my hopes on it.
    (Even though scifi can often be very prophetic. )

I don't think our own scientists are far enough advanced to know how to create an effective shield for the planet from cosmic rays, and given how many fiascos and unforseen consequences have resulted from collaborations between science and industry so far, the risk would be high for any such plans to go very much awry.
    In addition, such a shield would also have to be strong enough to stop massive CMEs and the nova-like mini "killshot" from the Sun which characterize the 12,000 year solar cycles, and which have caused so much destruction and extinction on the planet's surface in the past just from the sheer heat.
    (One reason why caves once were, and now DUMBs are being counted on as safe havens.)

It seems unlikely that the remaining time is sufficient to work out the kinks in such a massive technological undertaking in any case, especially given the current state of the planet's natural protective shield already, which is diminishing more and more rapidly and is affecting life on Earth in many deletorious ways.
    While some people may be evolving under these challenging conditions, that certainly doesn't seem to be case for many...

True, there are no doubt ET civilizations capable and with enough expertise to make such an endeavor a success, but I think if there were such an intention it would be obvious by now.
    For the question remains: if that were the case, why would they wait until this late hour, when the planet is already in such a huge mess?
    And why would they not have done it in ages past?
    (If they have, there don't seem to be any records of it.)

I've always inclined more toward mysticism than science myself, and I suppose for that reason I tend more to willingly resign myself to what seems to be Creator's plan for civilizations at the level of evolution in which we find ourselves.
    I studed Hindu and Buddist cosmology for quite some time in my younger years and it seemed to me that the ancients had the concept of evolution pretty much worked out, and the cycles of what they termed "Yugas" still make a lot sense to me.

What causes one age on Earth to be characterized by enlightenment and peace and another by destructiveness has not been adequately explained by modern science as far as I am aware.
    But one possible, more esoteric explanation posits that it's due in part to what region of space our solar system inhabits as it travels through the Universe, and that some regions are higher dimensionally, and therefore more hospitable and conducive to higher life forms than others.
    Another is that the individual, inborn characteristics of each planet (supposing that planets can be living things or have something like a soul) determine its destiny, just as that would also determine in part the fate of its inhabitants.

Personally, I think if benevolent ETs do openly assist, it will likely be after the changes, when they are less likely to be either attacked for their efforts or worshipped as Saviors, and they will just quietly help survivors put back together what pieces are left, thus preventing a return to primitive Stone Age conditions.
    And possibly more primitive societies which have always known how to survive without technology will then be regarded as teachers rather than out of synch curiosities!

As for the current psychopathic "leaders" suddenly deciding to become the saviors of billions of people whom they now seem so intent on destroying, I think it may also be too late for that, give the effectiveness of what they have already unleashed.
    From what is being revealed by whistleblowers, the COVID jabs alone are and will be responsible for the untimely deaths of many.
    And as far as I know, there is no known, overnight cure for psychopathy...

For more info about timing, see the latest update at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1514552

Thanks onawah. I may not agree with everything you say, but I agree with your post. Optimism, unlike ‘hopium’, is my indispensable tool as I’ll explain. On the other hand, any scenario - not just mine, LaViolette’s too - will be problematic, as I’ll try and show. So I just keep going. The one where a species is upgraded by driving it to near total extinction every now and again certainly gets full marks for imagination.

You mention your background in Hinduism. I’ll come to that, but mine was always more a kind of crosstalk. As a teenager I learnt a great deal about Greek and Roman polytheism from a bunch of monotheists. Later, I came to explore materialism in literature, when I attended seminars on French Symbolist poetry given by Graham Dunstan Martin, long before, I later discovered, he turned to teaching philosophy and writing such books as Does It Matter? The Unsustainable World of the Materialists (Floris Books, 2005), which I have just been rereading. The great Symbolist poet Stéphane Mallarmé was mostly admired by the materialists for his close attention to the material aspects of writing, aka poetry, but he was no materialist. And Paul Valéry soon turned away from poetry, reverting to being an intellectual, a polymath if you will. Later came my spell on this forum, where science and spirituality are supposed to ‘meet’, but, speaking from personal experience only, I would have a few colourful near-synonyms for that, one being ‘get their underwear in a twist’.

Graham Martin was a good man who I just learned died only last year; this post is a tribute to him. His beautifully written book is a withering demolition of the materialist position seen in terms of consciousness, free will, AI, determinism etc. Materialism states that unconscious matter is all there is, and that human consciousness is an unexplained/inexplicable? offshoot of the brain. Consciousness, on the other hand, is a matter of both tacit knowing (feeling) and explicit knowing. No computer can understand the former, and so a materialist would be a self-proclaimed zombie denying they were any different from a computer. I could go on, but I won’t.
    One contrast Martin brings out clearly is between percipere (seeing) and percipi (being seen): consciousness is seeing and not being seen; matter is unseeingly seen. You cannot, he says, posit reality as being entirely restricted to a passive verb, with no active mode. Here is where it becomes relevant to this discussion. Let me quote a passage (p.49):
    Quote How can the acted-upon exist in the absence of any action whatever? How can inertness be seen as the essence of being, whereas activity is seen as a secondary creation, produced by inertness? How can inertness ‘produce’? Does this make sense? Why, in our contemporary Western philosophy, is suffering or undergoing some event regarded as fundamental. Such philosophers have not realized the strangeness of their world – one in which ‘doing’ is regarded as impossible, whereas ‘being done to’ is all that there is.
    Later on he states that quantum mechanics recognizes the crucial role of the observer, who somehow determines the outcome of an experiment: clearly, to see (observe) is to act. What I mean by optimism is consciousness of this active role of consciousness. On the other hand, ‘hopium’ and also catastrophism would then be a return to passive materialism through the back door – in other words a form of victimhood. Let’s see how optimism fits into the climate change situation.

You mention the Hindu Yugas; so does Paul LaViolette, in Earth Under Fire (p.325-6), where, following swami Sri Yuktewar, he uses calendar years as opposed to divine years (of 360 years each). One full cycle thus works out at 12,000 years, which he accepts as a good approximation of half a precessionary cycle. Elsewhere, he relates precession to the path of the Sun wandering up and down either side of the galactic equator, a notion crucial to Mayan scholars, notably John Major Jenkins. This is interesting, because he has drifted off the topic of galactic core explosions to what the Sun, and by the same token the Earth, is doing. We don’t hear much from Mayanist scholars these days, understandably so because 2012 marked the neutral point of crossing the galactic equator: it would take a few years to notice that we have changed hemispheres.
    In other words, no longer is the solar system undergoing some event, it is doing its own thing, travelling the cosmos and a specific region of the galaxy, on the equator. Also, the Earth is not undergoing vicariously events happening to the Sun: it is experiencing the same galactic conditions for itself. It would appear therefore that in switching from south to north of the galactic equator, the Earth is experiencing directly some magnetic effect occurring on a galactic scale, and that would be the cause of polar reversals here.
    The Earth is therefore a separate consciousness somewhat independent of the Sun, which is what even alternative scientists tend to forget. It is not just a big chunk of matter in the wrong place at the wrong time. And we are a part of that consciousness seeking to see clearly and act accordingly.

There is an astrological component to this: see this discussion I had with Ulli back in 2013.And of course a magnetic component: see this post from 2015, about iron generally and specifically in a piano I had just bought. (It was delivered to me on the following day, Friday 13th November, from the same street and on the very day when some of the Paris shootings took place.)

Coming back to the yugas, I expect you think we are at the end of the worst age, Kali Yuga: apparently, according to Sri Yuktewar, not so: ‘The Sun was farthest from the Grand Center and humanity at its lowest point of spiritual development in 501 A.D.’ That would mean that we are now 1500 years into the juicy part of the golden era. How could that possibly square with our current reality? Well, take something like sexual mores: people are now going to prison for things that only a few short decades ago were considered par for the course. It may seem that humanity is getting worse; on the contrary, intolerance of (mostly) men’s animal behaviour has sky-rocketed, the overall trend is that we are getting kinder, smarter and more spiritually conscious, i.e. conscious of our consciousness. If so, and even if not, that is where things should be happening, notably on this forum. Unfortunately I see quite a few threads (and I fear this is one of them) which actually double down on the mainstream materialist agenda, which focusses endlessly on everything that is going wrong in the world, down to the last stranded whale, producing pessimism, depression and despair. And then here come the alternative media telling us it is actually a whole lot worse than that!

So, what am I recommending instead? Well, here is a story from Graham Martin, about a woman called ‘Ruth’ who began hallucinating. Normally speaking, this is a very passive experience but she then learned how to control her hallucinations and create them at will. Where it gets really interesting is the effect they have on the outside world: ‘She was able to increase her own body-warmth by hallucinating an electric heater. […] Ruth’s case is remarkable. She was able to change her own world, and also change it for other people.’ (p.121-2).

We need much more of this. Right now in the UK and elsewhere, millions have spent an extended heatwave fearing that they will... die of cold, because they won’t be able to afford to heat their homes when the time comes. They have the heaters, and the gas we are told will be available, just at too outlandishly fancy prices to reach their boilers. A general strike would only produce more hardship, and striking is likely to be outlawed anyway. The depressing media news story stops there. Clearly what is needed is a team of Ruths hallucinating heat in all those radiators. There is already heat in these houses, only at the wrong time of year; so it is not so much a matter of getting it to where it is needed (e.g. by pumping it from the other hemisphere) as getting it to WHEN it is needed, either as a saving from this summer or an advance on next summer.

Now that would give a whole new meaning to global warming/global cooling, a major disaster failing to materialize – a real game changer, reversing the current flow! That would be my vision of the exercise of free will: let those with the skills work to make it happen.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Harmony (29th August 2022), justntime2learn (29th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2022), onawah (29th August 2022), pabranno (29th August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something that occurred to me while listening to Dark Journalist's latest entry, starting at about 2 hours and 2 minutes in here might interest you, Araucaria:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-XKCYD9A0
    It made me think about how benevolent ETs might view our world after their repeated warnings and even actions, such as when they actually interfered in US and Russian nuclear missile programs.
    They have also warned us that setting off nuclear bombs not only affects our own planet, but beings in other dimensions as well.
    Yet even after taking such pains, still we see nations stockpiling bombs and threatening each other with nuclear attacks.
    Might ETs have decided that humanity as a whole is its own worst enemy and would be better off without the ability to go on producing such technology?
    If so, perhaps they think it is in everyone's best interests to stand by and allow the earth changes to proceed, as it will eliminate much of that dangerous technology, AND the chances that we will go on producing it.

Since nuclear plants would no doubt be destroyed by such cataclysms that the 12,000 year cycles produce, and the waste from them consequently being released into the environment, that would certainly be a lesson that the survivors would not want humanity to ever have to repeat again.
    With the electric grid destroyed, the means to go on producing advanced weaponry and other dangerous technology would largely be gone, and there would be many more pressing matters to attend to for a long time, in any case.
    (That is where I think ETs may step in, as they are surely capable of helping to detoxify the planet so that humanity doesn't simply die out altogether.)

Perhaps I should point out again that Earth's humanity at present is apparently made up of souls at many, many different levels of development.
    (See the Michael Teachings: https://www.michaelteachings.com/ )
    I agree, there are certainly some souls here who are capable of wonderful things just by using their minds alone.
    But unfortunately, I think there are many more souls who are very much on the other end of the spectrum.
    Are the more evolved souls capable of radically changing reality for all of us simply by desiring the desired changes into effect?
    I think they would be up against an awful lot of energetic interference, though of course, it would be great if they could succeed.

As to the Yugas, the psychic Gigi Young, who is well versed in Theosophy, thinks that we are ascending back out of the Kali Yuga at last, which makes sense to me, but as I understand it, each yuga lasts a very long time, so I think a lot more time will have to pass before we are near to being in a Golden Age.
    Though I don't think there is much agreement currently among those who have studied the Yuga information, which in itself is an indication that we have been in a cycle of spiritual ignorance, generally speaking, as that is information of tremendous significance, but to understand it probably requires much higher faculties than many now possess.
    (BTW, there have been indications that the Mayan Calendar year of great significance was not actually 2012, but 2021, if I recall correctly, and that was attributed to a mistake in calculations.)

You wrote: "It would appear therefore that in switching from south to north of the galactic equator, the Earth is experiencing directly some magnetic effect occurring on a galactic scale, and that would be the cause of polar reversals here."
    Yes, I think that much is clear to all who are studying these events, that it is not just our planet or our solar system that is undergoing the magnetic change, but it is also happening on a galactic scale.

Though I enjoy your fanciful proposals, I am neither a philospher nor a scientist-- more of an intuitive than an intellectual, so I can't really counter them with much factual data myself, with any intellectual authority.
    But there are some peer-reviewed papers Ben Davidson has made available free online as well as a playlist of videos which can be found at this link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RcKmRErfRkA ..as well as books for sale.
    ...If you wanted to challenge those conclusions, I think there is quite a large community that is engaged in that discussion.

You wrote: "On the other hand, ‘hopium’ and also catastrophism would then be a return to passive materialism through the back door – in other words a form of victimhood."
    I actually don't feel much like a victim. After going through a lot of stages once I accepted what I think are the coming changes, I have arrived at a hopeful state of mind, and one that's more free now of worry about the state of affairs on the planet and what I should be doing about it.
    But I've always been a Taoist at heart and a great fan of Mother Nature, and disturbed above all by humanity's lack of regard for Her.
    I trust more in what I've come to see as Nature's solution to humanity's ignorance, than in humanity's chances of avoiding the consequences of failure to live in harmony with Her.

But hopefully more discussions will be sparked surrounding these issues, and more solutions to the resulting problems will result, as well as practical preparations for the worst, just in case....

Thanks for this detailed response Onawah. I quite understand where you are coming from
    Last edited by onawah; 29th August 2022 at 20:23.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (31st August 2022), Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2022), Orph (29th August 2022), pabranno (29th August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Something that occurred to me while listening to Dark Journalist's latest entry, starting at about 2 hours and 2 minutes in here might interest you, Araucaria:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-XKCYD9A0
    It made me think about how benevolent ETs might view our world after their repeated warnings and even actions, such as when they actually interfered in US and Russian nuclear missile programs.
    They have also warned us that setting off nuclear bombs not only affects our own planet, but beings in other dimensions as well.
    Yet even after taking such pains, still we see nations stockpiling bombs and threatening each other with nuclear attacks.
    Might ETs have decided that humanity as a whole is its own worst enemy and would be better off without the ability to go on producing such technology?
    If so, perhaps they think it is in everyone's best interests to stand by and allow the earth changes to proceed, as it will eliminate much of that dangerous technology, AND the chances that we will go on producing it.

Since nuclear plants would no doubt be destroyed by such cataclysms that the 12,000 year cycles produce, and the waste from them consequently being released into the environment, that would certainly be a lesson that the survivors would not want humanity to ever have to repeat again.
    With the electric grid destroyed, the means to go on producing advanced weaponry and other dangerous technology would largely be gone, and there would be many more pressing matters to attend to for a long time, in any case.
    (That is where I think ETs may step in, as they are surely capable of helping to detoxify the planet so that humanity doesn't simply die out altogether.)

Perhaps I should point out again that Earth's humanity at present is apparently made up of souls at many, many different levels of development.
    I agree, there are certainly some souls here who are capable of wonderful things just by using their minds alone.
    But unfortunately, I think there are many more souls who are very much on the other end of the spectrum.
    Are the more evolved souls capable of radically changing reality for all of us simply by desiring the desired changes into effect?
    I think they would be up against an awful lot of energetic interference, though of course, it would be great if they could succeed.

As to the Yugas, the psychic Gigi Young, who is well versed in Theosophy, thinks that we are ascending back out of the Kali Yuga at last, which makes sense to me, but as I understand it, each yuga lasts a very long time, so I think a lot more time will have to pass before we are near to being in a Golden Age.
    Though I don't think there is much agreement currently among those who have studied the Yuga information, which in itself is an indication that we have been in a cycle of spiritual ignorance, generally speaking, as that is information of tremendous significance, but to understand it probably requires much higher faculties than many now possess.
    (BTW, there have been indications that the Mayan Calendar year of great significance was not actually 2012, but 2021, if I recall correctly, and that was attributed to a mistake in calculations.)

You wrote: "It would appear therefore that in switching from south to north of the galactic equator, the Earth is experiencing directly some magnetic effect occurring on a galactic scale, and that would be the cause of polar reversals here."
    Yes, I think that much is clear to all who are studying these events, that it is not just our planet or our solar system that is undergoing the magnetic change, but it is also happening on a galactic scale.

Though I enjoy your fanciful proposals, I am neither a philospher nor a scientist-- more of an intuitive than an intellectual, so I can't really counter them with much factual data myself, with any intellectual authority.
    But there are some peer-reviewed papers Ben Davidson has made available free online as well as a playlist of videos which can be found at this link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RcKmRErfRkA ..as well as books for sale.
    ...If you wanted to challenge those conclusions, I think there is quite a large community that is engaged in that discussion.

You wrote: "On the other hand, ‘hopium’ and also catastrophism would then be a return to passive materialism through the back door – in other words a form of victimhood."
    I actually don't feel much like a victim. After going through a lot of stages once I accepted what I think are the coming changes, I have arrived at a hopeful state of mind, and one that's more free now of worry about the state of affairs on the planet and what I should be doing about it.
    But I've always been a Taoist at heart and a great fan of Mother Nature, and disturbed above all by humanity's lack of regard for Her.
    I trust more in what I've come to see as Nature's solution to humanity's ignorance, than in humanity's chances of avoiding the consequences of failure to live in harmony with Her.

But hopefully more discussions will be sparked surrounding these issues, and more solutions to the resulting problems will result, as well as practical preparations for the worst, just in case....

Thanks for this detailed response Onawah. I quite understand where you are coming from
    I am aware of the ‘disturbing the neighbours’ theory, yes. If it applies here, then there may not be enough time: next week’s new UK prime minister has just stated that she sees pressing the nuclear button as being all in a day’s work in Downing St… On the other hand, the real fear might be AI, and the nuclear events merely the fire alarm going off to warn the neighbours about that. John Brandenburg found evidence of nuclear warfare on Mars, presumably the fallout from the destruction of its neighbour Tiamat, what, ten million years ago? So the fire brigade must be overstretched or not getting through.

I am reminded of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah story (some say an atomic attack), where apparently not one righteous citizen could be found to save them. The problem today is of course that we are those citizens and that blanket judgment redounds on us all. Anyone embracing the idea of an evil elite, or for that matter just one enlightened Buddhist, is implicitly accepting the possibility that billions of innocents will not be spared. I can conceive that my own destructible part may be at fault, but I would not personally judge anyone else to be doing less than their level best.
    That has to include the author of the following quotes:
    Quote Our task must be to free ourselves – by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
    The search for truth and knowledge is one of the highest qualities of man.
    The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful. Life is sacred, that is to say, it is the supreme value, to which all other values are subordinate.
    The above is the epigraph to Pasichnyk’s Our Living Earth, volume one of The Vital Vastness. But more tellingly, they are the words of the man whose physics were behind the atom bomb and who personally intervened to persuade the US government to build it: Albert Einstein.

As I’ve suggested before, the situation is like trying to save a rabid dog: the disease is co-extensive with the animal, which has to be put down, unlike say a cancer where the diseased tissue can be removed without killing the patient. But if, as we are told, the problem is a recurrent one, happening every twelve thousand years, then the idea of letting an earth catastrophe happen in order to stop the nuclear explosions is doomed from the start. In fact we know it doesn’t work, plainly because it destroys life on the surface when the infected tissue has gone underground and survives to live another day. However, this suggests that we are dealing with something more like a cancer, a localized tumour that can be excised. The surgical solution would then be to wait until the evil elite and those under their spell actually make their move underground and deal with them through specific action there.

I don’t need to speculate on how that might be done. Rather than ETs, it could be something for the planetary consciousness to handle: self-medicating Earth changes. Either way, what you have here is a simple mechanism, independent of ethical motives or purposes, for what two millennia ago Jesus called separating the wheat from the chaff, or the sheep from the goats. But it probably isn’t going to happen. The Old Testament story was at least about targetting evil men only. The story being reprised for the nth time today is about destroying ordinary people while sparing the evil – at least that is how it looks from the viewpoint we are adopting here. From a different standpoint, that is not necessarily the case at all. This is what I am working on in the post for Chester’s Jarjani thread which I mentioned in my first post on this thread. For there is one scenario where the actual victims are not collateral damage but the true targets, and understandably need to die, where the elite is doing a different job and needs to survive, where consciousness is necessary but too much of it becomes a liability, and where all this will inevitably happen over and over again, and is not about to end any time soon. So if you are overly aware, that makes you a targetted individual, and this is no longer the place for you: you have outstayed your welcome; you cannot stand the heat, so get out of the kitchen! That is the post I need to make, rather than polemicking with Ben Davidson or whomever, whose honest and valid perspective I do not entirely share. Or carrying on on this thread. But many thanks for responding to my musings and helping me clarify a few details in my head.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ben (10th September 2022), Bill Ryan (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022), onawah (31st August 2022), pabranno (31st August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm sure that Einstein was basically a good man who probably really thought that once the world witnessed what the Bomb could do, everyone would be so horrified by the prospect that it would bring about a lasting peace.
    I can only imagine the horror he must have felt when he realized how mistaken he was, whether that was when he still lived, or from the other side.
    But no doubt someone else would have done the dirty work even if he hadn't.

What strikes me now as remarkable is that in the Book of Revelations, after all the predicted devastation is listed, it states that Satan (or Ahriman, as the Theosophists term the evil influence) shall rise again after a thousand years but only have power for a hundred, and then the Golden Age will proceed uninterrupted.
    One final hiccup before Earth has finally evolved out of the Kali Yuga when evil can prevail, and on to the stage where the good is increasingly predominant.
    (How long Gaia shall survive is another question, but of course there are countless other worlds where souls can incarnate to continue the journey.)

Rudolf Steiner was a wise and brilliant seer who predicted the same timeline essentially, and Christian scriptures were definitely not his only influence, so that clinched it for me, along with the other prophets and seers who foresaw a similar future.
    It's possible to still be an optimist and a realist at once--it's just a matter of your perspective when it comes to time.
    A thousand years is not even a tick on God's clock.
    Innocents and Bodhisattvas alike can be collateral damage in this world, but that is the price for gaining the experience we get when incarnating in 3D reality.
    Once we've gained enough experience, we evolve on to a different kind of reality or consciousness.
    Earth may be exceptional in that there are souls here on so many different levels of spiritual maturity; perhaps it's just been a big experiment in unpredictability to have so much diversity in one world.

Is what we come here to learn how we as souls actually evolve-- whether it's through becoming Godlike through harnessing Nature, or at One with God through spiritual practice?
    They don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive, but the dangerous potential of AI and the harmful results of genetic tampering in the hands of the spiritually unevolved seem more dangerous to me in the long run than the prospect of the world returning once more to a pre-technological state.

Just my parting remarks in the conversation, John, and thanks again for engaging with us here on this most far-reaching subject.

I don’t need to speculate on how that might be done. Rather than ETs, it could be something for the planetary consciousness to handle: self-medicating Earth changes. Either way, what you have here is a simple mechanism, independent of ethical motives or purposes, for what two millennia ago Jesus called separating the wheat from the chaff, or the sheep from the goats. But it probably isn’t going to happen. The Old Testament story was at least about targetting evil men only. The story being reprised for the nth time today is about destroying ordinary people while sparing the evil – at least that is how it looks from the viewpoint we are adopting here. From a different standpoint, that is not necessarily the case at all. This is what I am working on in the post for Chester’s Jarjani thread which I mentioned in my first post on this thread. For there is one scenario where the actual victims are not collateral damage but the true targets, and understandably need to die, where the elite is doing a different job and needs to survive, where consciousness is necessary but too much of it becomes a liability, and where all this will inevitably happen over and over again, and is not about to end any time soon. So if you are overly aware, that makes you a targetted individual, and this is no longer the place for you: you have outstayed your welcome; you cannot stand the heat, so get out of the kitchen! That is the post I need to make, rather than polemicking with Ben Davidson or whomever, whose honest and valid perspective I do not entirely share. Or carrying on on this thread. But many thanks for responding to my musings and helping me clarify a few details in my head.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th December 2022 at 05:48.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (1st September 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (31st August 2022), Bill Ryan (31st August 2022), Harmony (1st September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2022), pabranno (31st August 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There is one last thing I need to say before I stop, in response to this:

So far, we have been looking at it from the perspective of humanity and its collective interests. From a higher perspective, at soul level, things might of course be very different. For example, a world run into the ground by a bunch of psychopaths translates as a world where young souls are gaining experience by enjoying positions of power and wealth and creating karma for themselves in the process. Meanwhile older souls are maturing and paying off their own karma. From this perspective, an apocalyptic scenario would be a case of massive karmic release assisted by the clumsiness of a whole new influx of younger souls, and as such will take its natural course for the greater collective good, simply as a momentary acceleration of the ongoing process. Basically we are all (former) nasties having the nastiness knocked out of us with the help of a fresh batch of nasties, so we really cannot complain. There is no one-size-fits-all type of response; each will face the outcome appropriate for them (perhaps what is meant by ‘last judgment’), with no injustice. Perhaps the best attitude to adopt is the one suggested by CS Lewis at the end of his Space Trilogy – stand well back and be happy together, create a bubble of peace amid the chaos. See this post/thread.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

avid (1st September 2022), Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Harmony (1st September 2022), justntime2learn (1st September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2022), onawah (14th December 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), Yoda (1st September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not necessarily. According to the Law of One:
    There are old souls who still have not learned their lessons.
    (And I expect they would number among the Illuminati. It must take a long time to become that evil! )
    It's quite possible to incarnate for a long time in the Service to Self mode rather than Service to Others.
    But they hit a wall when they get to a certain stage and then they either have to reform or they begin a long process of descension.

From what I understand, the Illuminati have been incarnating into the same powerful, wealthy families for a very long time.
    So the ruthless, greedy tendencies are constantly being reinforced in those individuals.
    Satanic practices are a part of that as well, so darkly inclined entities and possesion must be a part of the mix.
    All that would greatly hinder a soul from progressing into the Light.

I used to study the Course in Miracles and wanted to believe there was no real evil in the world, but I briefly ran into a couple of truly evil people and had to give up that wishful thinking.
    There was really no other word to describe them, and they were nothing like young souls.

For example, a world run into the ground by a bunch of psychopaths translates as a world where young souls are gaining experience by enjoying positions of power and wealth and creating karma for themselves in the process. Meanwhile older souls are maturing and paying off their own karma.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st September 2022 at 15:28.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (2nd September 2022), avid (1st September 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2022), Harmony (2nd September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2022), pabranno (1st September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Not necessarily. According to the Law of One:
    There are old souls who still have not learned their lessons.
    (And I expect they would number among the Illuminati. It must take a long time to become that evil! )
    It's quite possible to incarnate for a long time in the Service to Self mode rather than Service to Others.
    But they hit a wall when they get to a certain stage and then they either have to reform or they begin a long process of descension.

From what I understand, the Illuminati have been incarnating into the same powerful, wealthy families for a very long time.
    So the ruthless, greedy tendencies are constantly being reinforced in those individuals.
    Satanic practices are a part of that as well, so darkly inclined entities and possesion must be a part of the mix.
    All that would greatly hinder a soul from progressing into the Light.

I used to study the Course in Miracles and wanted to believe there was no real evil in the world, but I briefly ran into a couple of truly evil people and had to give up that wishful thinking.
    There was really no other word to describe them, and they were nothing like young souls.

For example, a world run into the ground by a bunch of psychopaths translates as a world where young souls are gaining experience by enjoying positions of power and wealth and creating karma for themselves in the process. Meanwhile older souls are maturing and paying off their own karma.
    I was just referring to your own source I had never heard of before. It is good to see that these channelled sources are in open disagreement, just like human philosophers. Graham Martin, whom I quoted earlier, thinks that there is no back door entrance to the soul. He may be mistaken, but ‘Michael’ seems to be in agreement. He says things like Queen Elizabeth is doing pretty well for a baby soul. As I recall, hypnotists like Michael Newton or Dolores Cannon don’t seem to encounter this level of evil at all – maybe they are listening to the wrong (ordinary) people. If the Ra material says something different, then you can’t quote two diverging sources at me without contradicting yourself, unless they can somehow be reconciled.

Obviously I cannot respond cogently or at any length by return of post, but what I can say, is that, in my own experience of good people, families tend to exhibit as broad a range as possible of human temperaments, to the point where heredity is pretty much overruled. Bloodlines tend to die out in consciousness almost as soon as there is no contact between generations. Nowadays, friends are valued more highly than family, at least family members who are there on the basis of kinship alone. Genealogies are a forlorn attempt to discover roots. From this standpoint, ‘Illuminati’ behaviour is already atypical on a human level, maintaining contact all the way back to ancient times.

Your understanding of the Law of One suggests that the karma system has been undermined at soul level: maybe not. Or, to put it another way, one is always a step behind: it was before your time, you wouldn’t understand. What would be the soul’s equivalent of a bloodline, given that souls don’t have blood? I have no insider knowledge or superior insight, but what makes me doubtful of this idea is that it sounds human in origin, transplanted to soul level, rather than filtering down. Not only is it reactionary down here, it is totally destructive, bound to sink to the bottom, so much so that wherever it originated becomes secondary to where it is now. If you want to paint a different picture, then you will need to make the deal a little more attractive.

As I recall, the Ra material has negative and positive paths but puts a cap on negativity at some stage, where the energy is switched – a change of polarity takes place, don’t ask me how or why. If you want to plug that into the karmic accountancy model, that might translate as the big spenders, accumulating huge debt over many more lifetimes than are usually necessary, and then somehow wiping the slate clean – sinner to saint. By contrast, the Queen as described above might qualify as a prudent spender, in a bad position but possibly doing a lot of good as well. I refuse to judge her or anyone else simply because there will always be some kind of mixture, except perhaps for the odd total outlier.

While the negative path is a dead end for the soul, it is only to be expected that every route would be explored before reaching that inevitable conclusion. It seems to me that there is a degree of entropy in the system whereby things are being slowed down and increasingly dark and some outside intervention will be required. Like a drain that gradually becomes blocked and needs clearing. I would say that the buildup of sludge occurs not at soul level, but at human level. This would happen on account of the survival of an ancient culture (bloodline if you will) through multiple flushes which clear the drain for the rest of humanity. This is what I meant in suggesting that at some stage some maintenance work will be needed, maybe not this time around. In other words, I am seeing a hardware issue, not a ‘soulware’ issue.

I have posted on this subject before. See below.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post966828
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post966543
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post907931
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1027465

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2022), Harmony (2nd September 2022), justntime2learn (2nd September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022), onawah (2nd September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), Wind (9th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In general, there seems to be agreement among the Michael channelers that once a "cadre" or soul group has finished one journey through all the stages, it may decide to start all over again, with all the "fragments" (individual souls) going off again on their separate journeys, beginning again with the stage of Infant Soul.
    (All that is described here: https://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html )
    Which may shed some light on Queen Elizabeth.

I'm not sure what the contradiction is that you are seeing, unless it's that the Michael Teachings don't seem to go into the subject of souls on a negative path, while that is something the Law of One does cover.
    The two sources place emphasis on very different aspects of the soul's journey and perhaps are intended for different audiences.
    I've presented in our discussion a composite theoretical picture of what I've gathered from both that seem to make sense, but of course you may arrive at different conclusions.
    (That picture has also been shaped somewhat by Theosophy and Anthroposophy.)
    Or you may not consider such material to be reliable at all, which I can certainly understand.
    There's a lot of channeled information which I think is absolute garbage, and I don't really pay attention to any of it anymore though I did study it intensively for a while, in my attempts to connect the dots.

If you have no objections, I think I will ask the Mods to make a new thread in the Spiritual subforum, since we've wandered pretty far off from the subject of weather.
    There may be others who would like to put in their 2 cents on that subforum who aren't looking at this thread about weather.

I was just referring to your own source I had never heard of before. It is good to see that these channelled sources are in open disagreement, just like human philosophers. Graham Martin, whom I quoted earlier, thinks that there is no back door entrance to the soul. He may be mistaken, but ‘Michael’ seems to be in agreement. He says things like Queen Elizabeth is doing pretty well for a baby soul. As I recall, hypnotists like Michael Newton or Dolores Cannon don’t seem to encounter this level of evil at all – maybe they are listening to the wrong (ordinary) people. If the Ra material says something different, then you can’t quote two diverging sources at me without contradicting yourself, unless they can somehow be reconciled.

Obviously I cannot respond cogently or at any length by return of post, but what I can say, is that, in my own experience of good people, families tend to exhibit as broad a range as possible of human temperaments, to the point where heredity is pretty much overruled. Bloodlines tend to die out in consciousness almost as soon as there is no contact between generations. Nowadays, friends are valued more highly than family, at least family members who are there on the basis of kinship alone. Genealogies are a forlorn attempt to discover roots. From this standpoint, ‘Illuminati’ behaviour is already atypical on a human level, maintaining contact all the way back to ancient times.

Your understanding of the Law of One suggests that the karma system has been undermined at soul level: maybe not. Or, to put it another way, one is always a step behind: it was before your time, you wouldn’t understand. What would be the soul’s equivalent of a bloodline, given that souls don’t have blood? I have no insider knowledge or superior insight, but what makes me doubtful of this idea is that it sounds human in origin, transplanted to soul level, rather than filtering down. Not only is it reactionary down here, it is totally destructive, bound to sink to the bottom, so much so that wherever it originated becomes secondary to where it is now. If you want to paint a different picture, then you will need to make the deal a little more attractive.

As I recall, the Ra material has negative and positive paths but puts a cap on negativity at some stage, where the energy is switched – a change of polarity takes place, don’t ask me how or why. If you want to plug that into the karmic accountancy model, that might translate as the big spenders, accumulating huge debt over many more lifetimes than are usually necessary, and then somehow wiping the slate clean – sinner to saint. By contrast, the Queen as described above might qualify as a prudent spender, in a bad position but possibly doing a lot of good as well. I refuse to judge her or anyone else simply because there will always be some kind of mixture, except perhaps for the odd total outlier.

While the negative path is a dead end for the soul, it is only to be expected that every route would be explored before reaching that inevitable conclusion. It seems to me that there is a degree of entropy in the system whereby things are being slowed down and increasingly dark and some outside intervention will be required. Like a drain that gradually becomes blocked and needs clearing. I would say that the buildup of sludge occurs not at soul level, but at human level. This would happen on account of the survival of an ancient culture (bloodline if you will) through multiple flushes which clear the drain for the rest of humanity. This is what I meant in suggesting that at some stage some maintenance work will be needed, maybe not this time around. In other words, I am seeing a hardware issue, not a ‘soulware’ issue.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd September 2022 at 14:03.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2022), Brigantia (3rd September 2022), Harmony (3rd September 2022), Inversion (2nd September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2022), mountain_jim (2nd September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022), Wind (9th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

In general, there seems to be agreement among the Michael channelers that once a "cadre" or soul group has finished one journey through all the stages, it may decide to start all over again, with all the "fragments" (individual souls) going off again on their separate journeys, beginning again with the stage of Infant Soul.
    (All that is described here: https://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html )
    Which may shed some light on Queen Elizabeth.

I'm not sure what the contradiction is that you are seeing, unless it's that the Michael Teachings don't seem to go into the subject of souls on a negative path, while that is something the Law of One does cover.
    The two sources place emphasis on very different aspects of the soul's journey and perhaps are intended for different audiences.
    I've presented in our discussion a composite theoretical picture of what I've gathered from both that seem to make sense, but of course you may arrive at different conclusions.
    (That picture has also been shaped somewhat by Theosophy and Anthroposophy.)
    Or you may not consider such material to be reliable at all, which I can certainly understand.
    There's a lot of channeled information which I think is absolute garbage, and I don't really pay attention to any of it anymore though I did study it intensively for a while, in my attempts to connect the dots.

If you have no objections, I think I will ask the Mods to make a new thread in the Spiritual subforum, since we've wandered pretty far off from the subject of weather.
    There may be others who would like to put in their 2 cents on that subforum who aren't looking at this thread about weather.

A new thread? As you wish, I have no objections, but I have no more to add on this subject or on the now late Queen.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Harmony (9th September 2022), onawah (9th September 2022), The KMan (9th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's not really a popular subject, but perhaps some other members will want to add their perspectives.
    Anyway, thanks Araucaria for the interesting discussion.
    A new thread? As you wish, I have no objections, but I have no more to add on this subject or on the now late Queen.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

The KMan (9th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I will however repost this exchange on Chester’s Jorjani thread which started me off on this topic. It will provide some context for further material on a slightly different subject.

It's gratifying to see someone (especially someone as learned as Araucaria) acknowledge the work of SuspiciousObservers and some of the consequences of the coming magnetic pole reversal, which we are in the early stages of now.
    However, even though the manifestations of the reversal are becoming more obvious, most people (possibly even members of this forum) are probably still unfamiliar with the other notable consequences of the 12,000 year cycle.
    One of which is the destruction of the electric grid, and that is an event which may occur well ahead of other tribulations the reversal causes such as increasing earthquakes, volcanos, severe weather, tsunamis, etc.
    The kind of mayhem the grid's demise alone will cause on the planet's surface is nearly unimaginable.
    Though perhaps in the DUMBS below ground all will be relatively well as the elite no doubt have created other sources of energy for themselves.
    But even supposing those elites survive to create some kind of future government, it will take a very long time for the rest of the world to be restored to any kind of order (much less a high tech one) that will be governable.
    Given that surface survivors will be struggling under conditions which (if things continue as they are now) most alive today would be incapable of coping with at all.
    There is no guarantee the elites will survive, for that matter....
    Even creating colonies on other planets in the solar system doesn't provide any guarantees, since the entire solar system is affected by the 12,000 year cycles.

The number of "Preppers" continues to grow thanks in part to the efforts of such as Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers, David DuByne of Adapt 2030, and Mike Adams of Natural News, but even so, considering the severity of the coming cataclysm, such efforts for many may be insufficient.
    Taking up from where Cayce's predictions re earth changes left off
    (see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1442161)
    ... these videos from Ben Davidson, starting with where safe zones will be, give some idea as to why :

And much more here:

The questions I pose here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1511737
    ...could be ones that Araucaria might be interested in as well.

Hi Chester! Thank you so much for this video, which I only got to see last night. I shall be offline for much of the time this week and just have time for one post in which I want to put forward a mechanism that, even as we speak, is bringing about the world government that is called for, I believe correctly, with total inevitability and total desirability.

First the time frame is right. Going back to the time of the Olympian gods: Robert Graves in The Greek Myths records how this is a period of patriarchy taking over from matriarchy. So we are looking for a mechanism to reverse that trend. Then the statement that we have never been freer than we are today: one indication that this is so would be Julian Jaynes’ theory of the Bicameral Mind, whereby up until post-Homeric times one heard in one’s head the gods speak and issue their orders. There was no free will at all: you did what you were told. So we are looking for a mechanism to further that trend towards greater freedom.

By chance, I have just been rereading Infinite Mind by Valerie V. Hunt, which looks into the body’s energy field, the mind field operating at all kinds of vibratory frequencies, which she would measure in the laboratory, corroborating on the spot what people capable of seeing the auric field were seeing in terms of colours and dynamics. She mentions the Schumann resonance frequency of 7.8 cycles per second as being that of the brain waves of mystics, as well as being the Earth’s resonance (my brief explanation: a standing wave travelling around the earth at light speed would complete 7.8 orbits per second, i.e. c/earth diameter = 300,000 kps / 40,000 km). Briefly, ‘lower vibrations exist with material reality, higher ones with mystical reality, and a full vibrational spectrum with expanded reality’.

All the above is a description of how things work. Dr Hunt explains that more and more people are seeking this expanded consciousness, but like others, is rather vaguer on how to get there. The clue I found in the healing effect of magnetic current, which she confirmed by recording the improved health of people going on cruises to Antarctica, ‘the only place where they felt totally healthy’. While the North Pole might also be powerful, ‘The South Pole has been called the “hot pole”, or the “female pole”, where energy flows up to the North Pole’. (p.78)
    This may not necessarily be so. The male North Pole may have a contrary, possibly negative effect and may in fact have been the cause all this time of the patriarchal society of the heavily populated northern hemisphere. Certainly, the more peaceful peoples of the world tend to live further afield. So we are looking for a mechanism operating on the lines of a long stay near the South Pole.

Well, since Mahomet cannot go to the mountain, Antarctica being mostly off limits (I wonder why), the mountain might have to come to Mahomet. You see where I am going with this. A polar reversal would be the timely large-scale event which would achieve precisely that for the vast majority of humanity.

The sign that one such polar reversal is in fact imminent is of course the earth’s collapsing magnetic field as reported by the likes of Suspicious observer. When it reaches zero, the magnetic field becomes entangled, both areas of south migrating north and vice versa, until it settles into the new configuration. If the measurements and the theory are correct, then we should have evidence in the real world that this is so. However, this evidence is going to be contradictory in nature and difficult to interpret. Why? Because one mechanism is causing two opposite effects, namely the collapse of the patriarchy and the strengthening of the opposition to it. The patriarchs are fighting the collapse with ever more extreme measures, and meanwhile encountering ever greater resistance from the growing majority flexing their newly found muscles. But the outcome is not in any doubt because the driving force is the polar reversal itself, and, short of stopping that process, you can either ride that wave or batten down the hatches.

Translate this dynamic into real-world phenomena: the signals, as I indicated, are mixed. On the one hand increasing hardship for ordinary people is masking the overall easing of their spiritual lot. On the other, government becomes ever more high-handed, authoritarian and self-perpetuating, but also incompetent and ineffective. The UK is probably the clearest example of what is going on everywhere. For decades, just about every administration has been weaker, but also greedier, than the last, until we come to Johnson, still acting prime minister after resigning, a ‘hive of inactivity’ according to one official. Government has literally dissolved into next to nothing. All that remains is for his successor to help the millions in dire need either by cutting the taxes that they are too poor to pay anyway (Truss) or by not cutting them at all (Sunak). From gods and kings to Johnson and Biden, this sums up the weakening down the ages, while technology is the fire that could not be kept away from Prometheus.

While for many readers there is nothing particularly new in all the above, except for the connections made, it may help to clarify one or two aspects of the current situation.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (10th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanking Onawah for the above-quoted post, I am in no position to evaluate the contribution of someone like Suspicious Observer other than indirectly. The same goes for reports of elite underground bases in Antarctica. If these reports are true (and how can I know?), then on the basis of my reasoning, it cannot be to enjoy the benefits found at the South pole by Valerie Hunt’s clients; it would have to be to enjoy the benefits to be found there at the future NORTH pole. It would be interesting to look into just how much reverse speech of this kind, commonly ascribed to satanism, is in fact due to talking at cross purposes in this manner. There is no need for this kind of moral high ground in matters of mechanical couple effects, a couple being ‘a pair of forces acting on an object that are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction, but do not act along the same straight line. The two forces produce a turning effect or moment that tends to rotate the object’ (Hutchinson Encyclopedia of Science). Who knows? So-called ‘good’ and ‘evil’ may be the couple of forces rotating this planet (and others). Note: this is NOT to suggest that people don’t do bad things.

I want to come back to this idea that the current ‘Promethean’ situation is only half the story, namely the replacement of the male north pole by the female south pole. So we need a bigger picture view, taking in at a minimum last time (the rise of the Olympian gods) and/or next time. Why? Because if we don’t apply consciousness ­- meaning active, intelligent awareness – then next time will be the same as last time; in other words we will be going round in circles. The masculine/feminine slant on this scenario suggests that we will be back with Adam and Eve.

Active consciousness is a transformative process whereby feeling, i.e. physical experience, induces an intellectual, theoretical and purposeful effort involving work leading to some modification resulting in a new feeling and physical experience that is somehow altered and hopefully improved. Unlike mindless going round in circles, but also unlike David Icke’s oneway ‘Problem, Reaction, Solution’ idea, this dialectical process is an endless going round in circles that actually leads somewhere. For example, we tend to see the earth as endlessly orbiting the Sun, but when we add the extra dimension, the direction of the Sun’s travel, we observe the solar system drilling its way through cosmic space.

I don't know how to embed a gif

https://alessandrayoga.files.wordpre...ry_spiral2.gif

Drilling, I would say, is not just a piece of poetic imagery. Or rather, I would prefer to say, poetic imagery is a powerful tool in our toolbox. Take other examples of rotation plus penetration through a medium: an aircraft or ship’s propeller operates in the same manner, achieving forward motion by pushing the air or water from in front to behind the vehicle. Car wheels do the same to tarmac. So the above suggests that the planets are somehow propelling the Sun on its journey, and that life forms such as ours on the surface of one of these planets are literally on the cutting edge of that process. However, since consciousness in my above definition operates in precisely the same way, then this amounts to saying that consciousness (‘drilling down’ etc.) is what propels the stars. I would add that the medium through which we pass may be what we call time. So time would be the medium of space.

Taking all of the above as my initial feeling about matter upon which to work the mind, it raises the question of the labour involved in this life process. We see travelling through the aether as totally effortless, something we do in our sleep, and the medium as a near total void offering zero resistance. In other words, we see it as an unconscious process, we are only here for the ride. Various myths describe aspects of this. You have the static picture of Atlas holding up the world, the dynamic, endlessly repetitious one of Sisyphus pushing a rock up a mountain, or the alternating current version of Adam and Eve. The Bible story describes the succession of polar shifts in terms of an all too brief interlude of feminine relaxation and enjoyment provoking guilty feelings as Eve eats the forbidden fruit before getting back to the grind of toil, child-bearing and death. You might update the scene with more topical material such as ecological and ethical issues. Having, say, the consciousness and the workload of an aircraft propulsion system, you might begin to wonder if your Airbus should really be making twenty-minute hops for a single celebrity who can’t be bothered to take a train, when you might be idling on the tarmac. But that would rebellion against the powers that be.
    OK, the masculine-feminine version of the polar reversal theory gives equal time to those interludes, and we seem to be on the cusp of a reversal right now, but the notion of endless bliss is not germane to the universe we live in. Let’s do some real drilling. An ordinary drill is made of high quality steel, which is one of the tougher material, but if you use a wood drill on stone it will blunt the tip, and even in soft wood, if you don’t keep a straight line it will snap. If you wish to drill stone or concrete, you will need a masonry bit, which is even tougher, having a tip made of tungsten carbide or maybe diamond. You will also need a power drill with a much higher rotation speed, and very likely a hammer action, but even then your bit will inevitably suffer wear and tear. This hammer action is a rhythmical vibration alternating contact with the medium and withdrawal. Nothing happens during the withdrawal phase, whose purpose is to produce momentum and power during the next contact phase. It also helps to avoid overheating. This is where the analogy with life on our pole-shifting planet is best. You have a rotation speed of 24,000 revs per cycle, and a hammer action at a rate of twice a cycle. However, the inference would be that despite appearances to the contrary, the medium to be drilled through is as hard as concrete and so none but the very toughest can survive any length of time.

.../…

36. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (10th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will certainly agree with that! (And thanks again for engaging with this tricky topic, Araucaria.)
    Meanwhile (at least until the grid goes down) some of us are finding relief from all the turbulence with our Spooky 2 devices.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ghlight=spooky
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ghlight=spooky

Just the settings for balancing the chakras alone has proved helpful to me in maintaining a relatively steady course.

However, the inference would be that despite appearances to the contrary, the medium to be drilled through is as hard as concrete and so none but the very toughest can survive any length of time.
    Each breath a gift...

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

.../...
    I am, then, supposing magnetism to be producing a dynamo effect, both on earth and in the overall galactic environment, with a weakening of that effect as we pass through the galactic equatorial region. This energy source would power rotational movement which when applied to a medium produces penetration, then one surmises that increasing resistance at any given point would call for greater force, with a correspondingly easier passage through softer areas. Considering the consciousness at the cutting edge of this drilling device, one would expect consciousness levels might need to be higher or lower depending on the current environment. And indeed what you find is evolution/devolution, ranging from the lower consciousness of primitive nature and wildlife, evolving into higher consciousness of mammals, and then the self-conscious consciousness of humanity. And then back again. This growth continues with civilization and the domestication of livestock, pets etc., which attain a level of consciousness not reached by wild animals. This pool of conscious beings thus grows under the influence of carnivorous species, especially humans. In this sense, vegetarianism/veganism represents a step in the other direction, applying the brakes on this intermediate level of consciousness. Transpose this to all sorts of things and you see how dualism may work in unexpected ways.

For example, in terms of consciousness, if you can accept the positive input of Elizabeth II, you automatically energize the millions of individual energies behind that throne. Alternatively, if you see the queen of England as a reptilian baby-eater, you find yourself in a tiny minority, thereby reducing your own impact, and hers not at all. Hence any ideology that sees her as a bad guy has thereby turned off its own potential audience. So, is that an obstacle, or do you surf that wave? In the meantime, as consciousness of this process increases, you have a twofold reaction. This life is in many ways intolerable, not only for ‘sheeple’ but already for sheep, cattle, horses, cats and dogs, you name it. And yet, on the other hand, if veganism really took hold, then dwindling cattle populations would be a source of great worry to the cattle consciousness. There is a dilemma at every turn.

This brings me back to the drill metaphor, for what it’s worth. I haven’t mentioned the operator(s) of that drill. Their role is clearly quite separate from the ‘coalface’ worker. Regardless of the ‘truth’ of the matter, any idea of a whole different race of beings becomes understandable in this context, but probably not so much a breakaway civilization as the home team.

Clearly this group includes several different profiles, i.e. a managerial hierarchy: the caretaker level, which suffices when nothing much is happening; the intermediate levels, when things begin hotting up; and the superconscious humans called in to help at crucial moments, e.g. right now.

Among these last there would be two orientations: those who on seeing the state of play understandably want to get out (this might be ‘ascension’) and do everything to denounce the elite to their fellow humans; and those who grit their teeth and get on with the job at hand, even though it may be below their pay grade: they are here for a reason and take responsibility. The former I would call the ‘conspiracy theorists’; they understand that they have been placed in an untenable situation. They are the weak link, the particles that fly off the business end of the drill bit, making it blunt and no longer fit for purpose. The latter are entities who both know and understand, and yet adjust to their purposeful presence here. Their presence at the cutting edge is what takes us all through to whatever comes next.

And so, if not more of the same, what comes next?
    One thing that might come next is human zombyism on the one hand and AI, on the other, in other words synthetic consciousness, thereby avoiding the above difficulties. Except that such synthetic consciousness probably does not exist (see above my comments on Graham Martin’s book). Clearly there is a conflict between natural consciousness and artificial intelligence. The implication then being that however many times we have been through this routine, this time could still conceivably be the last.

Let me sum up the story so far. This for me, to repeat, is no more than a thought experiment, meaning that it may or may not coincide with some ‘external reality’, whatever that is supposed to mean. When a certain level of consciousness experiences this process at first hand, it sees an ethical problem with so much endless suffering, and seeks a solution. It is not a problem for the elite running the show and enjoying the ride. So this is a kind of dialectical issue having a thesis and an antithesis requiring resolution into a synthesis. To solve the ethical problem it has to be seen in practical terms; practically speaking, the issue would appear to lie with the solar system’s up-and-down wobble about the galactic equator. This seems to be taken as an unavoidable given, but it may be the result of some kind of accident, possibly the original Fall; at any rate something to be corrected.

The solution would then be to alter its course when at its zenith, possibly with the help of another star system. How this might be achieved would be through changing the consciousness level which at that high point is normally at a minimum. To raise this level say 6,000 years from now presumably requires an unusually high survival rate right now. There are certain positive signs that this may happen. I have just reread a post of mine from 2016 on the Anglo Saxon Mission thread relating specifically to this question of the ‘culling’.

That thread spills onto the covid saga. Several millions of deaths is certainly catastrophic but it is only about half of the toll of the Spanish flu a century ago, and three magnitudes too small in terms of a supposed cull. The world population is still heading for eight billion sometime early next year... Frankly I don’t care what was in the vaccines: if not efficacious, they seem to have had a massive placebo effect, keeping people safe simply because that is what it says on the packet. Also, if this poorly understood but well-established effect can protect them from the virus, it can also protect them from any side effects of the jab. Higher consciousness might be enough to produce this extra immunity. People are definitely wising up, although not necessarily to ‘true’ information; even when not disinformation, it cannot all be true. But even so, they are wising up to wising up, i.e. becoming conscious of their consciousness. If you wish to see an evil agenda at work here, then it has turned out to be a huge flop.
    Or take the outpourings of grief at the passing of Queen Elizabeth, a golden opportunity to control the masses. In normal times, republican sentiment is perfectly valid, but right now people are going to jail for holding up a placard. However, just give the situation a little more time. The Elizabethan era is over, and the longer it went on, the harder it became an act to follow; what comes next is going to be an altogether different kettle of fish. Another damp squib.

Or again, take ‘climate change’. Thesis: it is all our fault, flatulent cattle, breathing humans, the list is endless – or to sum up as I suggested, too much conscious life. Antithesis: this is all due to our current position in intergalactic space. Synthesis: my analysis allows for both being true – or neither. Perhaps most notably, counterintuitively the wilful over-reliance on ‘fossil fuels’ – I haven’t seen any other explanations for this crazy aberration – might be a prerequisite for building underground facilities, because it suggests that the earth is naturally hollow in parts, and just possibly these fuels build up like sludge in such. In other words, what we view as resources are, from the other perspective, actually unwanted waste material. This would explain the awareness of climate catastrophe and the unwillingness to do anything to stop it, for that would mean you have nowhere to go. So this huge contradiction also suggests the opposite, namely that if you halted ‘manmade climate change’ in the form of alleged weather control and/or lack of control in the form of scalar technology/weaponry, you might not need to go underground at all. In other words, the idea of a cosmic crisis would be vastly overstated. Additionally, if manmade climate change is the result of this secret agenda, it may or may not be in order to protect the solar system from incoming dust as per LaViolette’s superwave theory. Notice in passing however, that, as I understand it, the next superwave is not the big one but an intermediate event and in any case has nothing to do with the solar system’s position near the galactic equator.

Another aspect of this is peak In Crossing the Rubicon back in 2004, Michael C. Ruppert made a cogent case for the then geopolitical solution and the need for depopulation purely in terms of the end of the age of oil, i.e. nothing deeper than continued life on the surface of this planet.

The bottom line of all the above, it seems to me, is that you have a huge amount of massively conflicting data, which therefore cannot correspond to any one reality but is rather a whole series of potential, virtual developments. This puts a hole new complexion on things because it means that ignorance is not the issue, but rather an overabundance of possibilities. The only reality would be a collective psychic phenomenon, with the wet dreams of a minority clashing with the nightmares of another minority, and the majority somewhere in between; the consensus reality is breaking down with this cloud of probabilities due at some stage to collapse into one or more realities.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast