+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Journey of the Soul

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Journey of the Soul

Turmoil in the turmoil : a collective brainstorm
    Turmoil in China, Turmoil in the UK, Turmoil here, there and everywhere: there is great deal of possibly involuntary rubbernecking going on on this forum and in the world. The word would certainly feature prominently in a forum word cloud. But in the eye of the storm, where we need to be, there is a haven of peace. The following was prepared initially for the Turmoil in the UK thread, but it really belongs in a different place, and fits in here equally well.

I want to look at the notion that all politicians are mere puppets, puppets of the WEF, who, according to some here, are themselves puppets of some advanced race whether extraterrestrial or not, which began to make its presence felt some time during the last century, notably in 1947. The more conventional alternative would be to say that something is going on in terms of the evolving human psyche. For example, a lot of material has been garnered through deep hypnotism, in which cases it is impossible to tell if it has any more reality than our dreams. While I am absolutely not seeking to debunk any experiencers, their experiences on another plane relate to our consensus reality in a way or ways that require some kind of decoding or translation process to be meaningful to ordinary people. Consensus reality itself is a problematic notion, the very thing that is coming under threat – or perhaps simply evolving – as the current consensus becomes flaky – psychic turmoil, a collective brainstorm.

Forward to the past. The idea here is that with public affairs there is a way to begin at least to dig a little deeper. This involves going back a little further in history to a time before the UFO scares, before the WEF, and compare what was going on then with the crazy stuff we are seeing today. This would incidentally validate that famous quote from George Santayana, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” We might be doing precisely that in two distinct, almost contradictory ways. First, simply by introducing new vocabulary to describe old phenomena: the experience is of course different, but absent understanding, it is going to be frightening all the time. Secondly, even when dealing with something relatively constant, doing what you have always done is an inadequate response, because it fails to allow for the novel element. But if one novel element is the way life has been speeding up, then conservatism is left behind and becomes reactionary. You need to be progressive simply to stay put. Or, to turn that idea around, standing still on a moving walkway takes you forward. It gets complicated if you decide you are heading in the wrong direction.

In Fred Hoyle’s SF novel The Black Cloud, a scientist telepathically downloads new data from a superior intelligence. There is so much in conflict with what he thought he knew that he adopts a policy of over-writing everything, but this is not enough to save him from death by new data overload.

It so happens that I have been reading a book with a similar title, Black Gold: The History of How Coal Made Britain, by Jeremy Paxman (William Collins, 2021). I brace myself for the flak over this author who, I confess, I do not know beyond the blurb on the cover; however, I am merely taking referenced historical facts from his fairly neutral presentation. There will always be someone to claim he is just another NWO agent, but this is really unhelpful, as we are all open to that blanket dismissal, which is how it becomes impossible to discuss or do anything with anyone. Below is not a summary or a review, but mostly my own work on the basis of this reading. However, sifting through the intricacies, it certainly tends to validate that famous quote from G. Marx, ‘It’s déjà vu all over again’

In current French, black gold (l’or noir) refers to petroleum; here it is coal, working on the perhaps unprincipled principle that what lies under your land is yours, unless it is gold, which belongs to the Crown (not much better!). ‘Unprincipled’ is my word; in 1923 one Lord Buckmaster told the House of Lords it was ‘absurd’ (‘absolutist’, or ‘king of the world’ (B. Johnson) would also fit the bill):
    Quote The idea that people, if they own land, own it to the very molten centre of the earth and up to the top of the universe, is one of those strange legends of the law which have become an integral part of our constitution, which is extraordinarily difficult to comprehend. It if were true it would follow that every individual in the course of the spinning and rotating of the earth owned the whole universe because he owns every bit that is above his piece of land right up to the highest heights of heaven and he goes on owning that throughout the twenty-four hours of the day and the 365 days of the year. (p.192)
    Upstairs downstairs. While the good lord slightly overstates his case (but perhaps only slightly!), we are indeed heading heavenwards, where I suggested earlier that some drilling was going on. I’ll come back to this notion of ‘the sky’s (not) the limit’. Meanwhile, staying grounded, nay going ‘drilling’ underground, coal was almost as precious as gold and came as a tremendous windfall for some landowners. This is an early case of feeding the rich, or money making more money. Flat-earthism is a good approximation for the normal life of surfaced-based earth creatures: we operate in roughly two-dimensional space. OK, we dig a bit, we climb a bit, we fly a bit, but basically our habitat is only three-dimensional on a smaller scale and in a small way: upstairs downstairs. That all changed, or rather evolved, with the mining of coal (other deposits as well of course): ‘upstairs downstairs’ became landowners making money and miners literally scraping a living, and in polite society never the twain shall meet. This was nothing new, rather the caricature of the feudal system tilling for the land-owners. For a long time, wages were indexed on profit: in modern parlance, you might say your income depended on the stock market. When Paxman notes that miners were typically conservative in outlook, you perhaps have an insight into how turkeys learned to vote for Christmas – although there is a nobler explanation too. Out of sight out of mind, the coalmines typify our thinking in terms of secret underground activity or the presence of aliens. ‘Hollow earth’ theories make sense in this context, as does the idea of a hollow moon, particularly in light of the finding on the lunar surface of material that should be on the inside. So what we lump together as ‘human nature’ results from the encounter of these two groups experiencing very different circumstances: us and them, rich and poor, the haves and the have-nots; or as Clint Eastwood memorably puts it in ‘The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly’, ‘You see, in this world, there are two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.’

So the class struggle is a given. Obviously you don’t solve that issue by taking sides. Paxman points out how miners had a highly developed sense of the spiritual and fraternity; the latter because of the danger and a corresponding reliance upon others; the former doubtless due to the mostly solitary confinement in the dark, walking for miles along galleries often four feet (1m20) or less high. ‘Sensory deprivation’ is the term he was looking for, I fancy. I imagine it also occurred to them in such conditions that, given the energy in a lump of coal, and how it could transform the world in so many ways, there had to be no little energy in the miner himself, enough to change the world in a more progressive way. Altogether, this is what is suggested by conservatism on a moving walkway...

A slow burner. I need here to indicate how ordinary history itself involves multiple timelines (independently of the cosmic meaning of the term). Things don’t always happen in a timely sequence; effects often take some considerable time to address their causes. For example, if you don’t immediately remove that splinter from your finger, you will need to wait three days before trying again. For example, coal-mining peaked in terms of output in around 1900, whereas things like nationalization, mechanization or sanitation came later. In other words, if you draw sine waves of output (tons produced, numbers of miners…) and of worker comfort, they will be out of synch. The numbers are further thrown out of balance when we consider that the millions of 19th century miners came from a much smaller contemporary population, and hence a larger percentage, and since they brought the wife and kids along and died young, the replacement rate was higher as well. They would have had more clout but trade unions were still in the future, and by the time a Labour government came into power with union backing, it was unable to do much to help. The 1926 General Strike was a very damp squib since the miners went away with... reduced wages and longer hours. This was notably due to two causes: a) mining coal was getting more difficult all the time: smaller and/or deeper seams (alternatively the use of inferior coal previously discarded); b) coal was being rapidly overtaken by oil, which produced four times more energy, along with other benefits. There was bound to come a point where the effort was no longer justifiable: from a non-partisan viewpoint, it made no longer sense for workers to work or for employers to employ. By the time 1960-70s Labour governments had developed the really sophisticated infrastructure, coal had largely given way to oil and nuclear, and it was sold off to China, where it was put to use with a vengeance. With hindsight maybe it should have been scrapped, but the economic aspect was far too important, and at the time burning coal on the other side of the planet was only considered a health hazard for the Chinese. But the moral of the whole story is that the coal industry has always been... a slow burner.

Back at the turn of the 20th century, as the energy of the day, coal was responsible for rail and sea travel, every kind of mechanized industry, (coal gas) lighting, heating, you name it. Regarding sea travel, Newcastle and the northeast gained an edge by being able to ship coal directly to London, when the Welsh, for example, would be moving it overland. Likewise the UK gained an advantage in shipping which had a good deal to do with empire building. Given that a vessel at cruising speed had about 10+ days coal on board, it contrived to set up a network of refuelling stations around the world which a country like Germany didn’t have: so during World War I, the German fleet was restricted to local waters, while Britannia continued to ‘rule the waves’.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1430838

The downside was of course smog: in our contemporary parlance, a combination of health and environmental issues. This affected everybody, including the superrich. Charles I, in 1625, was maybe the first, legislating against breweries producing smoke near his palace. London does not have a monopoly of a West End and an East End: any European city with prevailing westerly winds has a wealthy population on the west side and a working-class population among the heavy industry on the east. Charles Dickens has plenty to say about London smog, and Claude Monet launched Impressionism by making it aesthetically interesting. For all that, especially in London, where most of the important English hung out, the peasouper was a killer. As late as December 1952 – within living memory – it caused the major epidemic of the day, killing anything from 7,700 to 12,000 Londoners in a matter of three weeks, on account of a slightly unusual weather pattern (hot air above trapping cool air from the continent).

As a result, with visibility down to eleven inches (28cm), ‘people walked into one another, vessels collided in the Thames. People drowned in canals they had not seen.’ (p.258). The opposite of social distancing… In a sense, they were getting a taste of the murky dust-filled atmosphere in the mines themselves. This is perhaps describable in the language of religion (punishment for sin, or karma) or psychology (Freud’s return of the repressed), or more neutrally of something rising from the darkness deep down into the consciousness of daylight. But in another sense our forebears were also getting a foretaste of things to come, with further upward movement into the upper atmosphere.

However, an extra layer of complexity is added. Notice that the smog of the aforementioned tragedies was full of unburnt particles; we have kept this in the shape of toxic pollution: car exhaust and the like. However, on top of that, the healthy aspect of efficient burning of coal (or for that matter oil), which produces only water and carbon dioxide, two greenhouse gases, is now widely held to be disastrously unhealthy, not only for us humans but also for all life on the planet. Nowadays we endure flooding and supposed climate change supposedly due to accumulations of carbon dioxide, in other words too much of what we did not have enough of before. At some stage the accumulation of this nontoxic waste was said to become harmful to health, this time with hot air rather than cold.

This is where we are at right now, but we can already see where this is heading: the next stage would be a threat from outer space... As instinctive conservatives applying tried and tested methods to novel, often scaled-up situations, we are becoming increasingly reactionary, like the man scrambling to get back off the moving walkway.

Other disasters. Another negative aspect of coal-mining was the danger involved. Disasters, with many deaths, were commonplace, but in earlier times they were due to the hazardous conditions underground. In the 1960s, the Aberfan disaster was entirely due to issues of disposal of waste material, i.e. management: after heavy rain, a huge slag or spoil heap collapsed on the village school. Previously many disasters were caused by explosions underground as miners did their job.
    What was done back then to alleviate the situation? The miners were out of sight and out of mind.
    What happened was that the miners were already at their maximum in terms of numbers, output etc. when the World War I emergency arose. First, explosives: TNT being produced from coal, the war effort demanded even more from the miners. Second, they were particularly suited to trench warfare, which mostly involved digging tunnels in order to undermine the enemy lines, plant charges and kill their… fellow miners in large numbers. This was a cruel parody of their basic job of work, actively seeking to produce what they most feared. And if ever the tunnels met halfway, it was a pitched battle with hand-to-hand fighting, the complete opposite of the fraternal instinct of these men experiencing hell on a daily basis. Their instinct was to play football together, which actually happened during one Christmas truce.
    It was only after the war, when production was past its peak, as coal became rarer and harder to mine, that working conditions began to improve, one notable way being the introduction of trade unions and the rise of the Labour party as the main opposition to the Conservatives.

A rock in a hard place: Einstein down the mine. The name Einstein means ‘a rock’ and invites me to apply the man’s famous equation to the coal and generally the energy situation. After all, E stands for Energy, while m for mass might well denote the heavy lifting done by the miners. There is less energy in say coal than in uranium, but most of all there is a much smaller proportion that can be extracted. In other words, m E + m1 + m2 + m3… where m1 + m2 + m3… are the waste materials and/or pollutants left over by an extremely inefficient process – slag, unburnt coal, ash, greenhouse gases, not to mention the collateral damage of dead miners and smog victims. Note that the same goes for people too: we are mass, expending energy (heating and eating), and producing it (work) while by-producing (CO² and) raw sewage. The UK has ignored this latter fact for decades, and its rivers and coastal waters are badly polluted with the stuff. Government’s answer appears to be to squeeze heating and eating: that is one solution if manpower is no longer a problem...

This is where gold comes in: simultaneously pure mass and pure energy, you don’t need to process it, zero loss, zero pollution; and so this ‘wealth’ becomes coinage for exchanging one type of mass for another, be it palaces, private jets, yachts or whatever, or alternatively factories wherein the other types of energy help produce new mass in the shape of palaces, private jets, yachts or whatever. And then it is increasingly dematerialized, transmuted in a kind of reverse alchemy, first into paper money, all the way to numbers on a screen equating with ownership, and power, which is ownership of people. This equation also explains the materialism/idealism dichotomy as well the sordid materialism of the supposed idealist. Historical materialism and workers’ rights have the same source (K. Marx), while the controllers of the invisible energy keep their hands clean doing the mostly mental work of management (‘exploitation’ is the neutral French word!). As such, government is a natural extension of their rôle, of which the workers had no inkling. What this suggests is that any leftist government is using a rightist tool, which would be why the Conservatives see themselves as the natural party of government.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post989123

Older lefthanders will recall how many material items used to be designed for right-handers, e.g. fountain pens, or old phones with a circular dial. Things have improved a great deal over the years, but not enough in politics. Labour PM Harold Wilson went to Oxford University, a way of becoming ‘right-handed’, just as left-handers used to be forced to write with their right/wrong hand. However, this did not offset the fact that politics was a foreign language for manual workers and the election of ‘interpreters’ was not enough to avoid all kinds of misunderstandings and overcome diverging views. This is where we are still at: the British are notorious for their insistence on speaking to foreigners in English… and raising their voices when not understood. Their Parliament is no different. Unfortunately, it operates like a courtroom with no judge or jury to reach an objective verdict. What is needed is a lingua franca of some kind, a common third langage placing both sides on an equal footing.

Plato and Jung. Plato’s cave purports to describe the world as it is, but in fact it only describes the idealistic view, being itself an idealistic view of what he is actually saying! We don’t have eyes in the back of of our heads, and basically only see what is in front of our noses. If we will not or, Plato’s idea, cannot turn round and look behind us, then we see mere shadows. To this, Jung adds what we see in front, which would be our own conscious interests, with an overlay of unconscious, out-of-sight out-of-mind shadow. The point is that we CAN turn round and look. The idealist mine-owner can find out how his pit workers are literally struggling through matter. But the converse is also the case: the materialist workers eventually were able to enter Parliament and find out what the other half was up to: the difficulties and also the shenanigans. For there are three kinds of ignorance: the natural honest sort, the self-deceiving head-in-the-sand type, and the dishonest wool-over-the-eyes kind. Wising up then means both getting up to speed and making internal and external changes. One can criminalize dishonest people in both camps, but this will not tackle the dishonesty inherent in the system. Not only that, but criminalization is itself a somewhat dishonest top-down activity, clamping down on petty crime and historically very little done to curb high crime in high places. Criminality is capitalized and weaponized, and so is every kind of tragedy. There is only so much we can apprehend, and so we now suffer from disaster overload, which is where I started this piece: Turmoil here, there and everywhere.

What this circular presentation suggests to me at least is that a great deal of more or less esoteric material not mentioned here is not germane to the task of improving the state of the world. The current situation is pretty much entirely derivable from a simple historical outline, so this is the level at which remedial action needs to be taken. To be sure, spiritual advancement is a key element, but it is easily drowned in disinformation making it ‘the opiate of the people’. It is about being something, but ultimately any positive intervention on the material world inevitably involves doing something as well. So not only are we drowned in disinformation, we are also reduced to harmless passivity. Similarly, money is the negative form of the nonmaterial, which if promoted to the level of true spirituality may well be defined as satanical. But this may be the elite’s Achilles heel, when immaterial cash is totally removed from the equation, with things like ‘food banks’. There is an unwitting positive irony behind the comment of one Red Wall voter who said ‘thanks to the Conservatives, we have two food banks, when under Labour we had none!’ Money, as they say, doesn’t grow on trees, but food does. Maybe we are getting somewhere when it starts also growing in ‘banks’.

E = E. This nonetheless brings us skywards to scientific advances, most notably free energy, whereby the energy source is already energy, zero point energy, hence no pollution. What needs doing is the building of devices harnessing that energy. Wade Frazier says he knows for a fact that such already exist, and presents the sweeping changes for the better they would inevitably produce. Their physical embodiments can be suppressed, but in their immaterial form, the basic knowhow, the design, they will persist until perhaps some rogue multibillionaire comes along and mass produces them, maybe disguised as I wouldn’t want to guess what. I reckon it would just take one enlightened elitist (in the King Jesus mould) to trigger a revolution.

It may sound blasphemous to mention Jesus in connection with some kind of Elon Musk figure, but Jesus fully understood people’s material needs, laying on a free lunch for all during his mammoth preaching sessions. The feeding of the five thousand was a hands-on fix for a material problem – supplying energy to maintain mass. While a saint with his head in the clouds is liable to get run over by a bus, ‘often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain’ (Carl Jung, quoted by Dr. Bradley Nelson in The Emotion Code).

Let me finish with some longer-term nonspecialist speculation. Given this E/m relation, energy can never be totally ‘clean’. If you build enough wind farms, then you are ultimately going to interfere with weather patterns. And trapping solar energy in greater amounts would also have some side-effects. Hence even free energy would not be entirely clean, but from our human perspective, it would be so for a vast foreseeable future. Except that it would appear that matter is itself the waste produced by tapping into zero point energy. If the Sun is doing it, then the ancient view of our star is being a great fire would be in a sense a pretty good understanding of its workings, with flames giving off ‘smoke’ (solar flares) and particles of matter (dust), eventually forming planets. Likewise a galactic centre would be doing something similar through its superwave activity. Clearly our notion of waste is half back to front when we take something ejected as to be rejected as opposed to being an integral part of the life recycling process itself. Horse manure is a rich fertilizer and so is BS. And most of all, our ‘offspring’ are among the most precious things in life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

East Sun (17th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2022), Harmony (18th November 2022), onawah (14th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I say this as an animal lover. Just my 2cents of concern for them.

Wind farms are damaging to birds, but that's almost irrelevant to most
    people as other forms of energy cause more harm.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

araucaria (18th November 2022), Harmony (18th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

The Mature Soul Shift
    David Gregg
    Nov 20 2022
    https://michaelteachings.substack.co...ure-soul-shift

(This is just one source of The Michael Teachings, althougth in general they all agree on most things. But this particular piece pertains not only to soul growth but to the progression of cycles of the planet as a whole, and how they are related.)

"Here's a piece from a year and a half ago that I channeled about the upcoming Mature Soul Shift. Some channels claim it's already here, others are more conservative and say it's on the way. I asked Michael for more clarity. What I got is rather detailed.

Thanks!
    Dave Gregg

MICHAEL: When a soul age shift occurs on a planet, such as the impending shift from young to mature soul that now looms on the horizon in your world, this means the greater part of the population resonates with mature soul consciousness, with a couple caveats to be discussed later.

Every soul age shift is preceded by a series of stages, seven to be precise, that roll out over a span of 70 to 100 years after the majority in a population reaches a tipping point. These waves often arrive each decade prior to the shift, or some crests pile up in the shallows, so to speak, and roll in much faster. In reversals of fortune, where the political climate stunts the spread of greater awareness, progress is delayed.

Each stage represents a shot across the bow, marking a gathering storm of shifts in consciousness, building with strength and intensity as the gap between one majority is overtaken by another. It brings a significant transformation in social values, those behaviors and attitudes that support and shape the foundation of your communal structure. This new perspective then goes viral, to borrow a social media term, and launches an alternative ideological position into a population that quietly advances until the sheer numbers involved create a collective voice the majority can no longer suppress.

All civilizations, we should add, even on extraterrestrial worlds, experience soul age shifts. These transitions inevitably lead to upheavals in the social strata. Given the outwardly aggressive nature of your species, for example, with an instinctive centering still guarded by defense mechanisms such as fight or flight response, the chances for conflict and violence during these shifts are heightened. We do not say this to create alarm but to emphasize that these transitions are of worldly significance.

Why Seven Stages?
    Reasons why the seven stages unfold during a soul age shift mostly involve laying the groundwork for the dramatic ideological change that lies ahead. The stages work like a buffer, cushioning the blows during the transition so they do not happen all at once. You see them coming. Cultural shifts that potentially reform the social, economic, and environmental outlook of a nation (or the world) can overwhelm and frighten the populace. Wars may start. These shifts are never taken lightly, and they coincide with real-world issues in need of change for the betterment of humanity.

To offer some preliminaries, each stage begins with a cultural crisis of conscience, often resulting in acts of violence and civil unrest. There is a polarity here, although not classic in the sense of the negative and positive poles, but the contrast is similar, where a negative situation escalates until the uproar results in a fair and positive outcome.

The start of the first stage can seem like a series of random fires across society that appear unconnected at first, but eventually coalesce into a more cohesive and culturally relevant demand for change. The second part of the stage comes later with an increased scrutiny regarding what went wrong and what remedies would solve the problem. Much of the political correctness that captured the media’s attention during the 1990s, for example, exemplify the second part (or that need for problem solving).

While the stages during a soul age shift build in momentum, we see lulls on occasion, usually during radical societal changes in political power and ideology. This does not mean the shift in soul age ceases to progress in the population, but societal transformation coming from a soul age group that's under represented in the population, gets swept under the rug in favor of those in power.

A shift comprises two factors: the mathematical accumulation of one soul age perspective over another, and a shift in consciousness that validates the perceptions of the soul age majority. It's never preordained that a soul age shift in the majority will immediately result in a change of the collective consciousness. It never happens over night. The conscious awareness in early mature souls needs to be awakened before the societal benefits of the shift are fully realized.

A child born, for example, as a first level mature soul is generally not a game changer in society, at least in terms of the new soul age perspective. The earlier levels of a soul age stage may fall back to the ideology of their old stomping grounds. Hence, a first mature soul might embrace the values of the young soul; they’re not that far removed from their former perspective. Although, any mature soul surrounded by more consciously aware peers can awaken to the values of their true soul age. It often depends on a combination of childhood and institutional imprinting.

Another point to consider is that a shift may apply to other soul ages, as well. It’s not improbable that certain segments of baby and young soul disposition might adopt the new ideology if it doesn’t trigger their fears. This, in effect, can infuse a society with a mature soul value system before a mature soul majority is even attained.

In general, though, the mature soul shift on a planet rarely conspires without a fight. The values between young soul consciousness and the mature soul in particular, couldn’t be more at odds. This is a clash of seismic magnitude and the teeth-gnashing and snarls are real and should be observed with caution. Revolutions have erupted over such conflicts in countries — or in smaller segments, religious groups or political factions. It can appear as the destruction of a way of life, where former beliefs and values are uprooted, livelihoods seem threatened, and the future is uncertain. The fear this generates may incite violence from groups unwilling to accept the change or who are desperately trying to return things to the way they were.

It’s a difference in ideology. Young souls often astound us with their technological innovations and entrepreneurship that benefit a nation. They live in an outer world where things get done, but don’t give as much priority to honoring the inner life of what it means to be human. The mature soul stage, however, brings awareness to this side of humanity.

With a mature soul shift, expect a change in how technology, social institutions, and the environment impact the world. Measuring everything by how it affects the equality of others becomes the priority. Racial equality, gender equality (including the LGBTQ+ community), equality in the workplace, and so on, all factor in. Governments will be unaccountable at their own peril, and all environmental initiatives will be judged on the basis of their earth-friendliness. The old emphasis of using people as a means to an end is replaced with how people in all walks of life are empowered.

None of these objectives get accomplished without push-back, and some solutions may lead to the inevitable overreach, where overreactive and extreme measures taken to correct a wrong, sometimes do more harm than good. This typically happens in the early stages of a shift.

The Stages in the US
    We think it might be instructive to show how these stages have played out thus far in the United States.

A chronicle of shifts in conscious awareness is well documented in US history, where attention to the plights of those repressed and marginalized in that country were addressed. Of interest, mature soul consciousness has not marked all instances of societal change. Some late level young souls, weary of the gender inequalities during the turn of the 20th century, became actively involved in leading the cry of freedom and reform.

In the 1950s, though, following the historic Brown vs Board of Education decision, the first stage toward the mature soul shift was underway. Equal opportunity in schooling regardless of race became a matter of national record. This was the before-mentioned shot across the bow, and constituted an early shift in consciousness.

In the early 1960s, the work of Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights movement, aided in part by the support of John F. Kennedy (a young soul) was a continuance of the first stage, mobilized by the rallies, the marches and the emphasis on non-violent resistance. The protests and social uproar surrounding the Vietnam War was another offshoot of this shift in consciousness, and for all intents and purposes, consider Lyndon Johnson and his Great Society reforms the culmination of the first stage.

The election of Richard Nixon brought a setback in the outward expression of the shift — although as the population numbers increased, more mid-level mature souls were born, laying the foundation for changes to come in the future. Minor victories could still be found in pockets of your society, with the momentous Roe vs Wade decision impacting the rights of women across your country. But the second stage of the shift didn’t take hold until the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s.

Stigmatized as a disease from gay communities, AIDS ravaged the US in its death toll and gave birth to a homophobic level of discrimination that marginalized and incited acts of violence against men and women. The political correctness movement seen during the Clinton administration in the 1990s was the second part of this stage and attempted to right the ship. This continued for another two decades, with more setbacks and opportunities for increased mature soul understanding put on the chopping block during the Bush administration. It’s not that movements for change did not exist, but as we’ve said already, during periods where an imbalance in political power exists, the ability to gain traction is diminished.

Perhaps surprisingly, the end of the second stage didn’t come until the election of President Barack Obama, and this was felt on many emotional levels as a culmination of the work done, and a celebratory review of what had been accomplished. There was a sense of hope and pride in the air, but it would be short lived. Almost half the voting populace seethed with hatred and sought the downfall of the first black president.

During the presidency of Donald Trump, the third stage began, and in keeping with Michael math, as you call it, the stage loosely resonates with an energetic three-ness, which hovers between enterprise and versatility, and also reverberates to a degree with warrior energy. Although, these are approximations only.

In fact, the stages in general can be characterized by their progression from ordinality to cardinality, with the first stage being the most ordinal, and the seventh, the most cardinal. The first three stages resonate with aspects of server, artisan, and warrior energy, respectively. The fourth stage, more scholar-like, takes stock of where the momentum has led, and builds a bridge to the final series of steps, with the last three stages representing the cardinal perspectives of sage, priest and king energies.

Regarding what takes stock, or more specifically, what manner of consciousness is at work in this cycle, would be a reasonable question. The answer is that the collective body of all souls taking part in this drama, even those currently incarnating with only an infinitesimal connection to essence, are involved. This is mostly at a subconscious level, but soul age shifts and the magnitude of their importance are deeply felt at the soul level. The intentionality of the event is then part of the incarnational plan of all souls present during the shift. Even souls that do not live to experience the transition itself are considered part of the preparation.

As a whole, in terms of societal change, the foundation of the work in a soul age transition is largely accomplished during the ordinal stages, with the fourth stage playing a pivotal role in mediation, at both the psychological and cultural levels of a society, to ensure the most peaceful and meaningful transition. Once a state of cardinality is reached in the shift, the earlier pockets of change that initially grew at almost cellular levels, just single units of shifts in consciousness that gradually assembled into larger states of connective tissue, eventually realize increased cohesion, and a collective awareness springs forth. At this point, the cardinalty of the shift has awakened and change is happening across the board and working en masse. For that reason, the first half of a shift is the most agonizing and divisive chapter in a transition. After cardinality has been achieved, the belligerently fractious and assaultive elements that beseiged the formative stages have been smoothed out in favor of replacing the earlier dissonance with a new accord and greater harmony

The majority rule of imprinting in your country, however, is still young soul. This is widely enforced in the branches of your government, your politics, your embrace of capitalism, your obsessions with youth and beauty, your love of competition and sports, your thrill of climbing the ladder of success, your adoption of money as a secular religion, and so on. Gauging the imprinting of a country is an easy marker of how far along a soul age shift has progressed. As a rule, the collective imprinting shifts to the new soul age perspective once the cardinality of the transition has been realized.

Your nation currently finds itself embroiled in the first part of the ordinal third stage, with the Black Lives Matter movement, the riots, the bitter acrimony that divided your nation during the pandemic, the contentious election, the raid on your Nation’s capital, all examples of the confrontations that come when two disparate ideologies in a country pit themselves against each other.

Four more stages remain until the US shifts from young soul majority to mature. Based on the probabilities available, we estimate this could take another seventy years or longer. Other countries in the world are already ahead of the US in this transition, but there are also enough stragglers that we don't see a mature soul shift encompassing the entire world for at least another hundred years or more. A shift toward mature soul consciousness, in terms of societal values, however, could be realized much sooner. As mentioned earlier, the value system of a society does not always correlate with the percentages of soul age in a population. An exact estimate is tricky due to the variability involved. Not every mature soul will manifest their true soul age or be consciously aware enough to make a difference.

Some channels have declared the shift as complete and they are correct by a technicality, as the mature soul shift has begun an unalterable slide toward its point of no-return. But the finish line has not been crossed yet."
    Last edited by onawah; 14th December 2022 at 19:49.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2