+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, 21 Years Later

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, 21 Years Later

In post #13 on this thread I posted a link to a peer reviewed paper I wrote that was published in March of 2015. That paper argues for a critical review of the relevancy and reliability of expert opinions offered for or against the official explanation of the cause of the destruction of the WTC buildings on 9/11/2001.

The video in post #19 above points out what Gage called “the abuse of science regarding 9/11 and the pandemic”. (I’m paraphrasing.) The gist of his point is: experts were mustered to lie about the science and physics behind the collapse of the WTC buildings, and attack opposing experts opinions, just as experts were, and still are, mustered to lie about the science and medicine about the pandemic and the jabs, and attack opposing scientific and medical opinions.

To this I will add something I said on this Forum a year or so ago on a covid thread. That is, that the criminals took a lesson from 9/11. That lesson involved the need to be able to persuade and confuse the masses by means of the deployment of experts, so-called, and their expert opinions in connection with their pandemic and jab program they were going to launch against not just the US, but the world.

However, one problem the criminals faced with 9/11 was the visibility of what occurred. This problem was coupled with what people saw on that day, and on videos since that day, over and over again, year after year. People began to scratch their heads, wonder and question what destroyed the buildings. They began to form their own opinions, which began to differ from the opinions of the experts telling them to ignore what they saw and heard. This problem for the criminals was enhanced by the fact that while most people don’t fancy themselves a virologist, or an immunologist, or a medical doctor, or biologist or some such thing, they do fancy themselves to have a basic understanding, from experience, of the mechanics of fire, construction, and gravity. Also, far too many People had seen on TV and movies actual footage of buildings being brought down by controlled demolition. Thus, many of us can form and have formed our own opinions based upon our own experiences about buildings that collapse at free fall speed into their own footprint. The cause is controlled demolition of some sort. Even if we do not know the exact sort of explosive(s) actually deployed.

So, my belief is, that the criminals learned a lesson from 9/11. They understood they had a problem with the lay person acting as his and her own expert, not believing the governments’ experts and drawing conclusions contrary to the official narratives. This would lead to undesirable results, such as resistance, including vaccine hesitancy and other forms of noncompliance.

To address this, they realized that they need to get people to believe the experts about the pandemic and the jab so that most people will not feel they are qualified to question the experts and will comply. They also had to convince people to not trust any expert who came out against the official narrative. The media played an essential part in all of this, as it did with 9/11. To this very day.

A fix was needed for this problem. A virtually invisible “virus”, a global pandemic, shrouded in the mysteries of science, virology, immunology and the like, fit the bill perfectly. There’s nothing for anyone to see and question or doubt what they are seeing. The illness morphs, it is asymptomatic, it is wherever and whenever the experts say, it affects whomever and in myriad ways as the experts declare, and the symptoms vary and change and the treatment and cure is what the experts proclaim. If a real expert, not a paid shill, comes along who challenges the official narrative he or she is censored, or worse, just like 9/11.

Unlike 9/11, no layperson is going to feel qualified by experience within the kin of common people, or otherwise, to question the official narrative. Most people will be inclined to accept the opinions of the experts who are paraded about by the mainstream. People like Fauci.

Indeed as Neil deGrasse Tyson said on the Steve Colbert show in early 2020 when asked by Colbert about the so-called Corona virus and the pandemic, “I think we're in the middle of a massive experiment worldwide." To which Colbert replied, “You mean we're the guinea pigs?” To which deGrasse Tyson replied, nodding his head approvingly, "Maybe. The experiment is: will people listen to scientists." ... "Like Anthony Fauci." Colbert said....

Notably, deGrasse Tyson was wearing a tie that at up close appeared to be a NASA type rocket, but when the camera pulled back, it appeared very much to be a syringe and needle.

Predictive programming indeed.

Edit: To add video of the interview and to correct the quote. The discussion begins at the 54 second mark and goes on for about a minute. There may be a commercial before the interview starts.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/29D1...-B2D7D7FDB4AC/
    Last edited by Satori; 30th September 2022 at 00:23.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2022), Delight (13th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th September 2022), Jim_Duyer (14th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), justntime2learn (15th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2022), mountain_jim (14th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    On the occasion of the 21st anniversary I am again posting a peer-reviewed article I wrote in March of 2015. (It was peer-reviewed by 3 engineers and 3 lawyers.) The article can be found on the websites of The Journal of 9/11 Studies, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Global Research. David Ray Griffin called the article “An important brick in the wall of 9/11 truth.”

http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...eyVol40Mar.pdf
    The only person who ever claimed to have "evidence of thermite" was Steven Jones. Jones is known for his key role in covering up the cold fusion experiments in 1989. He did the same thing with his "thermite hypothesis" which served to distract people from the fact that evidence of cold fusion phenomenon was seen after 9/11.

This video explains in detail.
    It is clear that Stephen Jones is not to be trusted, does anyone really believe that someone would have gotten so much main stream media coverage if they were exposing the truth?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cTi0bLvfY6E
    Nowhere in the article did I say that the WTC buildings were destroyed by thermite. Not once. In fact I was careful not to make any claim about what type of explosive or explosives were used to destroy these buildings on 9/11/2021. And, I made clear that WTC 7 was destroyed in a conventional manner, which would not admit of thermite being the cause.

I assume that the reason you bring up S. Jones and thermite is to attempt to refute my article. If so, you fall flat. Indeed, assuming you read the article, you don’t understand it, as your post indicates that you misapprehend, or seek to misrepresent, the article.

Yes, a few footnotes refer the reader to writings by Jones. But many others refer the reader to several other experts who disagree with Jones and who present different scientific hypotheses, including experts who purport to support the official theory.
    The start of the collapse of WTC7 may have used conventional explosives or thermite or a combination of them.
    What followed after collapse initiation was no longer conventional explosives/thermite.
    More to follow soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,446 times in 8,340 posts

A closer look at the Art Project team at the Twin Towers before the famous day's event. It adds up to a very suspicious cluster of coincidences and behaviours.

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS | VOL 1: THE B-THING

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7MbTHQbvAt2P/

Originally released May 25, 2022 at DauntlessDialogue.com

The 9/11 Commission Report blamed radical al Qaeda terrorists for the horrific terror attacks carried out on American soil. However, the official report failed to mention Gelatin and E-Team. Who are they and what are the implications of their connections to Mossad? And just what exactly is “The B-Thing?” Edited and narrated by Mouthy Buddha, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS is a new series investigating the true culprits behind the most notorious false flag attack in modern history, how they engineered it, and how they got away with it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2022), gord (14th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (14th October 2022), mountain_jim (14th October 2022), Satori (14th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,436 times in 10,159 posts

Splitting the Sky - Exposing the Real Criminals Behind 9-11 and the NWO Agenda

On September 11th, 2008 Splitting the Sky (John Boncore) spoke on Parliament Hill as the final speaker at the 'March on Ottawa for 9/11 Truth', and he began to name the names of those benefited financially from the attacks of 9/11/2001, and to expose them (companies, individuals, countries and agencies) as being the real perpetrators. He also made a call to action to apprehend the individuals, because the official authorities have failed to do so. Highlights of that speech are included at the beginning of this video.

A few days later, we went to Mohawk territory in Khanawake, near Montreal and we conducted an on-camera interview (*) in which Splitting the Sky systematically went through his research, naming the names and exposing the agenda. He stated the risks which he faced for making these statements, but felt 100% certain about his conclusions, and stressed the importance of bringing out this information. He stated that attempts have been made on his life in the past, in his years of activism, but that he did not fear death.

He criticized Alex Jones, Amy Goodman, and others in the "alternative media" for not having him on their shows, and discussing these facts, and criticized the "anti-war" movement for not talking about these issues, as they are controlled opposition.

On March 17th, 2009 in Calgary, Splitting the Sky became the first and only person to attempt a citizen's arrest of George W. Bush for war crimes, crimes against humanity and torture.

On March 13th, 2013 he was found dead in a secluded area of his hometown of Chase, BC. Media reports say that he had likely slipped and fallen, and had died of a resulting head wound.

Several times over the years, however, Splitting the Sky had said "If someone tells you that I died from a slip and fall -- don't fall for it!". All of the details are unknown, but I believe there is every reason to suspect "foul play" in the death of this life-long, high-profile, dedicated activist for truth, peace, rights and justice.

"If you want to know who was behind 9/11, follow the money" ~ 'Splitting the Sky'

... and, he did just that. The real terrorists are here in this graphic based on his research. None of the terrorists was a Muslim, none was named Osama bin Laden, nor even remotely resembled any of the alleged 19 hijackers.

(*) The interview begins around the 11:45 mark. Poorly made, amateur quality, sound is not right at the beginning, information riveting.

Published 22nd March 2013 (1:55:18)

Last edited by Bluegreen; 15th October 2022 at 01:24.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th October 2022), mountain_jim (15th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2