Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Is anyone losing their grip?

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Is anyone losing their grip?

I have refrained from adding any two cents here because, as bubu mentioned, self-pity is worse than useless. I will add that pity is at least useless, as a proxy for love, and gets worse from there.

That’s how this thread started out, but now it has some good ideas. So, to add to the upvibe, here is a vid just added to “Here and Now” by Natalie. I like the presenter’s expressions about, to paraphrase, stepping back. At the very end, his talk about stillness, gold.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This may have been posted before, but it seemed appropriate for right here and now...
    Aloneness to Oneness - Life Changing Spiritual Documentary Film on Non-duality
    1,356,443 views Sep 16, 2021
    Todd Perelmuter
    33.9K subscribers

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (13th September 2022), Delight (13th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Inversion (13th September 2022), Mercedes (14th September 2022), onawah (13th September 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

I think it is wonderful for Doug and others to have and share feelings and concerns of how the world is unfolding at the moment. How can you look at what is happening and not see the changes taking place and feel the loss of the the things you love and felt many before us tried to secure with hard work and dedication for a better future for each generation that will come. That's a beautiful thing.

All we can do is be aware that things have changed, infiltration and hijacking of human goodness and trust has taken place and I think we are trying to guide it back on course. It's ok for each to feel the way we do and share that.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Delight (13th September 2022), Heart-2-Heart (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), meeradas (13th September 2022), Mercedes (14th September 2022), Patient (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (13th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    DNA/ We have always gotten along. but your answer was directed towards me. If not meant so , perhaps you could say, doug this is not directed at you, but to all concerned here. then proceed.
    When you touch on "entitlement" regarding me? well the fact that we have computers and can chat away on P Avalon is in itself a mark of entitlement. We are all in a sense entitled to things like running water, food and transportation. Are we going to compere ourselves to the dark ages now? Is this not a capitulating to our defeat at the hands of these bastards! Im surprised no one mentioned my white supremacy on top of all!

And to the comment that its not important that I keep creating? well actually thats true, but then its not important that anyone keeps doing what they are doing as well .
    stop making money, stop all your activities, there is too much making money and activities in the first place.. right?

No one with the exception of a few really know me here. I gave up all career, business and money making priorities for the privilege to make art and create music.
    when you ask me to stop making art etc, you ask the birds to stop singing. , with a cherry on top.

anyway, im cool love you all. everyone is stressed. keep Avalon alive .
    The antagonism is noted.
    This was not my intention.
    The mods are free to erase my posts here with no hard feelings or sour grapes from my self.
    Good luck to everyone.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (13th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Journeyman (13th September 2022), RunningDeer (13th September 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I'm of the belief that to get through these and the upcoming times it's imperative to, consciously partner with Source Creator. It's really that simple. See for yourself. Run an experiment, give it an honest go, knowing as you ask that it's your origin and birthright.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Delight (13th September 2022), Harmony (13th September 2022), Heart to heart (13th September 2022), Innocent Warrior (13th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Journeyman (13th September 2022), Kryztian (13th September 2022), Orph (13th September 2022), Patient (1st November 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'm of the belief that to get through these and the upcoming times it's imperative to, consciously partner with Source Creator. It's really that simple. See for yourself. Run an experiment, give it an honest go, knowing as you ask that it's your origin and birthright.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Harmony (13th September 2022), Journeyman (13th September 2022), Kryztian (13th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Doug,

Apologies if this reply seems to go off at something of a tangent, but reading this:

I called her and asked her what is going on for her ? , she replied that she was ok and then all of a sudden while on the phone with a friend, she changed in an instant.
    She said she is not the same person. She is somewhat vacant. As if bit by a vampire.

Her creativity, her buoyancy and her feeling for life was altered at that moment. She no longer cares to make art or participate in things. Like invasion of the body snatchers, she is the same, but very different .

I too am struggling with purpose in all my creative offerings.

Anyone else know of or hearing this?
    and then Satori's reply:

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers is an apt metaphor. I recently watched the 1970s version with Donald Sutherland. I could not help get the feeling that we are living an eerily similar experience. “The same, but different.” To quote the Three Stooges.
    I thought I should mention that there is a perspective on current events which directly predicted this kind of response, right down to the movie reference and the idea of people losing a key aspect of their identities.

I've posted about it before here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-what-it-means....

Frankly, it doesn't lend itself to a one sentene precis, but it outlines a work of dark sorcery over the past few years aiming to take us down to a point that the world can be rebuilt in the desired image. The alchemic principle for this is 'solve et coagula' and it's a concept that's well known in occult circles. The colour theory took us from 2010 to 2020, where Blogos identifys a shift to following an individual movie, currently A clockwork orange, but next years is Invasion of the Body snatchers and the movment into this has already began:

https://hermeticlessons.blogspot.com...n-trailer.html

I'm going to return to this thread later and reply in a more conventional way, because I'm well aware introducing something like this could derail a useful discussion. II did however want to post this whilst fresh in my mind in case of interest and if you or anyone have questions I could try and answer on Avalon topic linked above.

Till then, sending best wishes your way.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (13th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Mercedes (14th September 2022), Satori (13th September 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Johnny C L

i watched the video you posted.Thank You! all content there is in and confirmed in the NDE, testimonies I have listened to. And they HAVE been to the other side to confirm it.
    I have watched every Jeff Mara podcast. I am friends with Jeff and feel he is amazingly vital and honored to be doing this amazing service for everyone at this time in our existence.
    There really isn't anything to fear. My only anxiety if how i will get out, and not that this physical life will end. Of course it will. And in ending, it all continues.

TYY1907/ yes partnership with source. That is the way.

Journeyman, thanks for your post, I will try to review all.

DNA, thanks my friend. I know you only mean to be constructive, and sometimes we need a splash of cold water.

If i may be so imposing, here is a lyric to a new song I have finished. should anyone want to hear it, just ask ///

I gladly see the world as it is … c dougauld 2022

I gladly see the world as it is… sadly see the world as it is,
    we live upon a round spinning ball… the world is also flat , we can stand and never fall
    ah …I see many many things, rain falling down makes the grass grow
    ah… I know many many things, but never can I tell which way the wind blows

I gladly see the world as it is… sadly see the world as it is…
    we build our little lives , within walls
    on a world spinning round , knowing all is soon to fall

ah …. I feel many many things , that touch upon my heart and make my tears flow
    ah… I think many many things , but keep them to myself , so only I know

I gladly see the world as it is. sadly see the world as it is,
    in never ending darkness, were found,
    that started with a bang, but we never heard a sound

ah…and all the loves that passed my way, wedding days that turn to funeral flowers
    ah , guess things have to go their way ,
    count the days and dream away the hours…

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2022), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), DNA (13th September 2022), Harmony (14th September 2022), Heart to heart (13th September 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Mercedes (14th September 2022), onawah (13th September 2022), Satori (13th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,510 times in 32,931 posts

I too am struggling with purpose in all my creative offerings.

Anyone else know of or hearing this?
    Doug, I wonder if this might help.

This is an extract from one of Chris Martenson's recent videos. It's just a couple of minutes, and he's pointing out the important difference between depression and demoralization..

The movie is MOV format, but in case anyone can't play that, I've extracted the audio as a separate file, and there's also a transcript. For some people, this may be very helpful indeed.

https://projectavalon.net/Demoralization.mov (video)
    https://projectavalon.net/Demoralization.mp3 (audio)

~~~

Demoralization sounds like a depressing word, but it’s not, really. Demoralization is a very specific word. It’s NOT depression.

A lot of people are facing demoralization. And they ARE demoralized. Why? Demoralization happens when a person’s cognitive map no longer matches the reality they’re living in.

So people who get demoralized are [for example] prisoners of war. They happen to be people who are facing really big, life-altering things like a terminal cancer diagnosis. People slip through a phase of their cognitive map of who they are, and what they believe, and how they are in the world, no longer maps what’s happening out there.

Now we see this in young people all the time, and increasingly, more than 50% of people under 25 are going to go through some demoralizing incident and may get mischaracterized as depression — but it’s not.

Once we understand that ‘frame’ of what demoralization is, and how it’s different from depression, it gives us a lot of power, because often the people who are the most demoralized are actually the most intelligent.

Because they have a cognitive map that doesn’t match reality, and they’ve detected that quickly and accurately. So somebody who’s demoralized today, particularly someone who’s younger, is probably actually reading the situation correctly.

So the way we begin to use that ‘frame’ to enhance their lives and our interactions with someone who may be demoralized, or maybe ourselves, is that we understand that there’s nothing wrong with that.

In fact, that may be a sign that you’re on the right track, the sign that you need to detangle from the reality that’s no longer mapping into your cognitive self.

So hey, Young Person, you need to go to school and get good grades, and you’ll have a permanent record, and even if you’re a straight-A student with a 4.3 average, you may not get into one of the premier schools, but even if you did, you’d come out of it with crushing levels of student debt, and by the way, the Federal Reserve’s out there making sure that you can’t afford to buy a house, because it’s important to them that the people who already have houses are the winners in this story and the people who need to buy houses are the losers.

Oh by the way, have a happy life, and don’t forget to smile.

That’s demoralizing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2022 at 13:54.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2022), aoibhghaire (1st November 2022), Casey Claar (1st November 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Heart-2-Heart (1st November 2022), Inversion (1st November 2022), Isserley (1st November 2022), kudzy (1st November 2022), Mashika (1st November 2022), Mike (1st November 2022), Peace in Oz (4th November 2022), raregem (27th February 2024), ronny (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Tintin (1st November 2022), ulli (1st November 2022), Vicus (2nd November 2022), wondering (1st November 2022), Yoda (1st November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4