Thread: What are they planning on 24 September 2022‼️

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default What are they planning on 24 September 2022‼️

Video in German

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=133328

Translation below.

A legislator in Germany took to the floor of the Bundestag this past week, and let slip a date: September 24.

“Dear colleagues, this 24. of September 2022 will be a day remaining in our memories as a day we will say, I remember exactly where I was”

So, what is it that is going to take place that day? What do they know is coming, or better still, what are they PLANNING?

Whatever it is, the reaction of the rest of the legislature is quite telling. As he speaks the date, September 24, there is open and audible surprise and grumbling of the audience. So they know too. And clearly, a slew of them were surprised and NOT HAPPY that he said what he said.

There is ONE other example of a legislator saying something about an upcoming date, that is very relevant to this. Months before Russia began it’s Special Military Operation, a Russian legislator, Vladimir Zhironofsky, took to the floor of the Russian Duma (their legislature) and said, “On February 22, the world will see Russia’s power.”

Of course, that date subsequently turned out to be February 24 – two days later – when Russia entered Ukraine for its Special Military Operation.

The point of this comparison is that legislators sometimes get dates slightly wrong. Or dates may change for one reason or another despite whatever info a legislator lets slip.

But this particular date – September 24 — coincides with yet another piece of information which came out of (of all places) the Vatican. The Pope issued an ORDER at the end of August, instructing “All Vatican entities worldwide, must move their financial instruments and assets to the Vatican Bank not later than September 30.” (Story Here)

It also coincides with very detailed information that I was able to procure from Banker/Financial people through non-traditional means, which I broadcast to the world on my August 29 radio show.

So whatever is coming later this month, is apparently “huge” — so huge that a member of Germany’s legislature told his colleagues it will be “. . .will be a day remaining in our memories as a day we will say, I remember exactly where I was”

I would suggest being completely squared away with food, medical, emergency shelter, and heat, plus a means to protect it by the 24th.. form a tribe, safety in numbers.

___
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-slip-the-date

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

9ideon (11th September 2022), angelfire (15th September 2022), Anna70 (15th September 2022), Arcturian108 (11th September 2022), avid (11th September 2022), Baby Steps (12th September 2022), Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), bluestflame (14th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), fifi (12th September 2022), Franny (12th September 2022), gini (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), haroldsails (13th September 2022), Inversion (13th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022), JohnP (11th September 2022), kfm27917 (12th September 2022), Mare (12th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), modini (18th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), onevoice (12th September 2022), Rizotto (12th September 2022), Rosco1 (14th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), skogvokter (17th September 2022), Stephanie (12th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), syrwong (17th September 2022), T Smith (13th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022), thepainterdoug (11th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), Violet3 (12th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: What are they planning on 24 September 2022‼️

Claim here is that this was a spoken error, and that he was referring to February 24th, and the context of the speech was the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, which did begin on February 24th, 2022.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Sunday (Feb 27) opened his extraordinary speech to the German Bundestag with this sentence:

“The 24th of February, 2022, marked a change in the history of our continent.”

Who does not hear the echo of Franklin Roosevelt’s famous first sentence, in his speech to Congress after the attack on Pearl Harbor: “Yesterday, December 7, 1941— a date which will live in infamy…”

Following Scholz’s Sunday speech (and we’ll get to the substance in a minute), Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, head of the CDU/CSU alliance, also spoke, in support of the government almost unconditionally. Merz began with the same grave sense of marking the moment:

“This 24th September, 2022, is going to be a day which we will remember and we’re going to say about this day in the future that I remember where I was when I got the news of the war in Ukraine.”

Yes, you read that right. In his intensity, Merz misspoke – he actually said “September” instead of “February.” Did the obvious rhyme with Roosevelt’s “December” prompt this slip? A few sentences later he used the word“infamie” – infamy – to describe Russian actions against the Ukraine. "

From here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgec...h=6c6cd6d99364
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

9ideon (11th September 2022), angelfire (15th September 2022), Anna70 (15th September 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), gini (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022), Tintin (14th September 2022), TomKat (11th September 2022), Violet3 (12th September 2022), ZenBaller (11th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Claim here is that this was a spoken error, and that he was referring to February 24th, and the context of the speech was the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, which did begin on February 24th, 2022.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Sunday (Feb 27) opened his extraordinary speech to the German Bundestag with this sentence:

Who does not hear the echo of Franklin Roosevelt’s famous first sentence, in his speech to Congress after the attack on Pearl Harbor: “Yesterday, December 7, 1941— a date which will live in infamy…”

Following Scholz’s Sunday speech (and we’ll get to the substance in a minute), Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, head of the CDU/CSU alliance, also spoke, in support of the government almost unconditionally. Merz began with the same grave sense of marking the moment:

“This 24th September, 2022, is going to be a day which we will remember and we’re going to say about this day in the future that I remember where I was when I got the news of the war in Ukraine.”

Yes, you read that right. In his intensity, Merz misspoke – he actually said “September” instead of “February.” Did the obvious rhyme with Roosevelt’s “December” prompt this slip? A few sentences later he used the word“infamie” – infamy – to describe Russian actions against the Ukraine. "

Well there's a big difference between later in the month of September and 7 months earlier in February. Feb just doesn't jibe with the orginal report.
    I loaded up on pet food, just in case. Y'all might want to buy a bunch of old "junk" silver coins so you can barter.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), DeDukshyn (11th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Well there's a big difference between later in the month of September and 7 months earlier in February. Feb just doesn't jibe with the orginal report.
    I loaded up on pet food, just in case. Y'all might want to buy a bunch of old "junk" silver coins so you can barter.
    True, but it only takes one slip of the tongue to say a wrong month. That said, I also recommend everyone have at least a months worth of basic supplies on hand if possible - I assume that when something comes along that makes that planning well worth it, there will be no announcements.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), gini (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), haroldsails (13th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

True, but it only takes one slip of the tongue to say a wrong month. That said, I also recommend everyone have at least a months worth of basic supplies on hand if possible - I assume that when something comes along that makes that planning well worth it, there will be no announcements.
    A slip of the tongue wouldn't get the same audience reaction, though.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), DeDukshyn (12th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), gini (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A slip of the tongue wouldn't get the same audience reaction, though.
    Within the context of his speech, the audience may have been reacting to his topic and intentions, and the description and denouncement of a military invasion of a nearby allied country. Doesn't seem too far off to me .. it wasn't much of a reaction.

I guess we'll know for sure about two weeks.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), gini (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (12th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022), The KMan (12th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Can't shake the feeling Nato is going Article 5. Past couple Months they've basically threatened Iran, NK, Russia and China with it. Latest one being Iran for hacking Albanian infrastructure.

Now that they've gained ground over Russia in Ukraine they might feel comfortable in trying to destroy Russia, they are seeing it as weakened now and the North of Ukraine has been cleared which gives clear paths from both Baltics and Ukraine for advancement into Russia, what else is there to do for the West then to start a War to try and safe arses and to take attention of the public away from their ordeal, a common enemy.

On the other hand, it could also be a complete lock down of all civs in Europe, so they can declare anyone protesting an enemy of the State.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Rizotto (12th September 2022), T Smith (13th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

We the people tend to separate regional issues in the way we discuss them and file them away in forum categories with our finest librarianship thinking etc but the enemy doesn't do that.

To the enemy, everything everywhere is one big war against us the little people of the whole world.

In that light, I think the US midterms are every bit as much a part of the timing of developing signs in UK and Europe as anything else that is Eurocentric in our classifications of 'interest'.

AS things stand, I expect military boots on the ground in the US within a couple of months. Who's boots, is questionable. I suspect both sides of the US zone of activities have their ideas about that. One side probably wants NATO boots and the other probably wants Patriot boots.

Along with that hunch I have a suspicion there is a big name arrest coming up to kick that off. It could be a famous 'bad guy' or a famous 'good guy'. If I was putting a hefty bet on it I'd say a famous good guy because of the behaviour of the corrupt agencies in the US recently. Such a move may be the catalyst for military boots on the ground.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anna70 (15th September 2022), ClearWater (12th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Question Re: What are they planning on 24 September 2022‼️

• dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th September 2022 at 12:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (12th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Inversion (13th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

The speaker is saying the stage is being set for a major event. They're handing out free bugout bags in Denver for national preparedness month. It contains a cheap flashlight, a bag of cotton balls and paper towels which is essentially worthless for survival. There are a few other items like hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (13th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (13th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Rosco1 (14th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), T Smith (13th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Rosh Hashanah 2022 begins on Sunday, September 25, 2022 and ends on the evening of Tuesday, September 27, 2022.

this is special this year...

Biblical cycle timing expert, geopolitical and financial analyst Bo Polny has made many spot-on calls in the last few years on USAWatchdog.com. Just a few include: Polny predicted a 35% drop in the stop market in early February of 2020, and the next month it crashed 38%. In late 2020, Polny predicted Roe v. Wade would be overturned, and in June of 2022, the Supreme Court did just that. Now, Polny has a new prediction based on his Biblical cycle work. Polny explains, “Everything I have been talking about is at crunch time. What happens in this September? I don’t know. How bad will the market crash? I don’t know. It could be as little as hitting 20,000 on the DOW. It could be as great as a 70% to 80% market collapse. It really does not matter how bad it crashes or what day it crashes. What matters is the crash will change everything. It’s going to change everything in the way we see our world. Our world is about to change. . . . We are living in Biblical times. We are going to see impossible things happen . . . because God makes the impossible possible.”

Polny’s Biblical calculations point to Rosh Hashanah, September 25th, which is just a few weeks away. Polny is expecting it to all end up as a full blown “collapse” of the financial system. Polny explains, “Things are going to change on or about September 25th. I think we are going to have a crash going right into this date. . . . The financial system is going to shake. Do not be surprised if you see the banking system shake like you have never seen before. It will work its way around the world as the sun is rising. The financial system breaks in Europe and makes its way to the United States.”

Polny says this crash is not being to be welcomed by President Joe Biden and the Democrats. Polny says, “What is coming in September is the ‘Biden Crash,’ not God’s anointed crash. . . . The kings of the earth are of flesh, and everyone of them are flawed. The Biden crash is specifically the fall of Babylon. . . . The point is we are about to see the manifestation of the Glory (of God) on this earth. That will be the fall of the Daniel 2 statue. That will be the opening of the Third Seal. . . . That will be ‘Babylon, Babylon the great has fallen’ . . . That will be the greatest wealth transfer and the greatest financial event in human history. . . . The Daniel 2 prophecy has predicted the last 2.5 thousand years perfectly. . . . Based on prophecy, it’s all supposed to go down around the 24th or 25th of September. . . . Expect the death of the United States. The United States we grew up with is about to die. . . . Christ explained that you must die to be born again. . . . So, the ‘Biden Crash’ will be the death of the United States only to be reborn anew under God.”

There is a lot more in the in-depth 1-hour and 16-minute interview.

https://usawatchdog.com/biden-crash-...rica-bo-polny/

Viking
    Choose well.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (15th September 2022), Blacklight43 (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eva2 (14th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), modini (18th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Rosco1 (14th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Unicorn (15th September 2022), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The speaker is saying the stage is being set for a major event. They're handing out free bugout bags in Denver for national preparedness month. It contains a cheap flashlight, a bag of cotton balls and paper towels which is essentially worthless for survival. There are a few other items like hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.
    I have found that over the years that none of the dates predicted as pivotal points actually were pivotal.

I am in Denver and nothing special is going on here wrt prepping for some sort of event. One news station that few people watch runs this two minute story and it makes the Internet.

A lot is going on to be sure. Things are a mess to be sure. But I doubt there is anything to the 9-24 story...

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th September 2022), I am B (14th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), Isserley (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Sadieblue (15th September 2022), Siphonemis (17th September 2022), wegge (19th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Homer says it'll be the 'Looming Kablooey' so get prepped everyone!

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

bluestflame (14th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), jimbobule (15th September 2022), modini (18th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Watching from Cyprus (23rd September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    I have found that over the years that none of the dates predicted as pivotal points actually were pivotal.

I am in Denver and nothing special is going on here wrt prepping for some sort of event. One news station that few people watch runs this two minute story and it makes the Internet.

A lot is going on to be sure. Things are a mess to be sure. But I doubt there is anything to the 9-24 story...
    Maybe the message is meant for foreign group(s) of what they'll do and not designed for Americans.

This is on Benjamin fulford's website site entry day 09/05/22.
    Quote We are also getting multiple reports from intelligence agency sources around the world of a new 911 or Fukushima-type event being planned for this month. High-level sources are mentioning dates like September 8th, 11th and 23rd. This is all part of a Khazarian Mafia attempt to extort money from the rest of the world as the September 30th payments deadline for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and its KM owners approaches.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th September 2022 at 15:36.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), mizo (14th September 2022), modini (18th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Found this on my travels…

In a dream on August 24, I was speaking with an unseen person and told them, “Nothing will be the same after September 25, 26.”

That was the end of the dream. It was very short but I believe it was a prophetic warning. A few days later, I received another short dream which I believe was instructing me to share this, so that’s what I got and the remainder of this article is my interpretation.

“Nothing will be the same” is the same as saying everything is going to change. Since no limitations were given, I believe the magnitude of these changes will be very big, impacting everything, everywhere and everyone, so we won’t have to wonder whether or not this happens because it will be way too big to miss.

“After September 25, 26,” reveals the start without revealing any ending date, so I think that means these changes will continue indefinitely with no going back to the way things were before.

further reading

https://z3news.com/w/nothing-will-be...5-26/#comments

Viking
    Choose well.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Maybe the following two observations have been pointed out already.

(1) The German MP starts his speech with "Dieser 24ste September“ (literally "this 24th September“). In German the use of "dieser" (Nominative, subject of the sentence) points to something which has been mentioned already, the subject of which is known to the people spoken to. If this person were to introduce an entirely new topic, the wording would rather have been "Der 24ste September" (literally “the 24th September...") or "Der 24ste dieses Monats” ("The 24th of this month..."). The tone is clearly the tone used to refer to a topic that has already been (many times?) addressed during the discussion. (Notice that the recording seems to cut off an utterance by the same person that preceded “Dieser 24. September").

(2) “September” is probably a lapsus. A "date with an event about which everybody remembers exactly where he was at that moment" is for most of the people living "in the West" typically 9/11, which is in German "der elfte September“ ("the eleventh September). A good guess: the MP was so excited about the rhetorical trick he had up his sleeve (of referring to the "we all know..." blablabla meme) (which supposes a tacit reference to 9/11) that he actually said September instead of February. The slight uproar in the audience, which is not one of excitement but of annoyance, is, I feel, a mixture of (a) annoyance about the mistake because the occasion is far too serious to make such lapsuses, (2) annoyance at the lack of taste and unsophisticated resorting to the worn-out rhetorical flourish under the circumstances: both shown by MPs who support NATO “narratives”, and (3) annoyance at the theatrical blowing-up of the event (the Russian "military action") by those MPs who do not buy NATO’s contextualisation.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 14th September 2022 at 20:37.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th September 2022), Inversion (14th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Satori (14th September 2022), wegge (19th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

(1) The German MP starts his speech with "Dieser 24ste September“ (literally "this 24th September“). In German the use of "dieser" (Nominative, subject of the sentence) points to something which has been mentioned already, the subject of which is known to the people spoken to. If this person were to introduce an entirely new topic, the wording would rather have been "Der 24ste September" (literally “the 24th September...") or "Der 24ste dieses Monats” ("The 24th of this month..."). The tone is clearly the tone used to refer to a topic that has already been (many times?) addressed during the discussion. (Notice that the recording seems to cut off an utterance by the same person that preceded “Dieser 24. September").

(2) “September” is probably a lapsus. A "date with an event about which everybody remembers exactly where he was at that moment" is for most of the people living "in the West" typically 9/11, which is in German "der elfte September“ ("the eleventh September). A good guess: the MP was so excited about the rhetorical trick he had up his sleeve (of referring to the "we all know..." blablabla meme) (which supposes a tacit reference to 9/11) that he actually said September instead of February. The slight uproar in the audience, which is not one of excitement but of annoyance, is, I feel, a mixture of (a) annoyance about the mistake because the occasion is far too serious to make such lapsuses, (2) annoyance at the lack of taste and unsophisticated resorting to the worn-out rhetorical flourish under the circumstances: both shown by MPs who support NATO “narratives”, and (3) annoyance at the theatrical blowing-up of the event (the Russian "military action") by those MPs who do not buy NATO’s contextualisation.
    This makes sense to me. The speaker was making reference to a past event. Do you know or have an opinion regarding what he past event was?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

This makes sense to me. The speaker was making reference to a past event. Do you know or have an opinion regarding what he past event was?
    The topic of his speech was the invasion of the Ukraine by Russia which started Feb 24th. This speech happened shortly afterward.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Satori (15th September 2022), wegge (19th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

More here with video….

New Michael Jaco: September 24th Event Coming! Is a 9/11 Like Event Coming for 9/24 as Denver and Germany Plan for Chaos?

By Jeffery Pritchett

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Navy Seal Team Six operator and CIA security operative with expert intuitive abilities developed over 35 years of extensive combat experience.

With over 20 years of experience as an Intuitive, Remote Viewer and Remote Influencer in diverse environments including combat Michael has expertly honed his skills in the higher consciousness realms.

As a master training specialist Michael has trained thousands of people in extremely high levels of personal development.

CONTINUE TO SOURCE:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-2533862.html

Viking
    Choose well.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Chip (18th September 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Inversion (15th September 2022), janette (15th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    More here with video….

New Michael Jaco: September 24th Event Coming! Is a 9/11 Like Event Coming for 9/24 as Denver and Germany Plan for Chaos?

By Jeffery Pritchett

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Navy Seal Team Six operator and CIA security operative with expert intuitive abilities developed over 35 years of extensive combat experience.

With over 20 years of experience as an Intuitive, Remote Viewer and Remote Influencer in diverse environments including combat Michael has expertly honed his skills in the higher consciousness realms.

As a master training specialist Michael has trained thousands of people in extremely high levels of personal development.

CONTINUE TO SOURCE:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-2533862.html

Viking
    he doesn't have much to say, just speculates on when the white hats will make their move after they've lulled the black hats into a false sense of security ... speaking of hopium pushers, I wonder what happened to Simon Parkes? Looks like he hasn't posted in years.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th September 2022), pueblo (18th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast