Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,746 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Interesting Quotes From Alex Collier

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Just a question...

What do we stand to gain with Alex's contacts, to have them promoted over and over... Alex had those experiences, just as hundreds of thousands of individuals across every continent on the planet... So why do we want him to go on and on, about what the et taught him personally? Are we lacking something? Are we seeking something that he can give us?? Especially after so many presentations?

The question is have we learned to fixate on the unusual, rather than to branch out to all the others to gt "A fuller picture"?

I came to PA for such things, and what I have found is promotion, and the tearing down of "Celebrities" in the field... No real examination of the material and comparison... What have we learned, honestly? Leave out Alex's name, or Billy Meyers, or the Hill's, and what have we learned about "Our neighbors"????

I ask because I came here to investigate such things, and all i really see is people stuck in a loop, unable to extract themselves far enough back, to see a picture forming.. To truly "Investigate", one must be able to move on, document, and not fixate on any one situation...

Thank You Alex, for your input, and your experiences, it is noted.... But what about everyone else, and the outcome of such things? Isn't anyone else interested in such things? Other than seeing the famous person at the "Show"? Like LMH, or Corey Goode, Wilcock, Travis Walton, etc... We turn them into celebrities, rather than taking their information, and moving forward..

Some deliberately implanted to stop such things as true truth finding..

We need to move past the "celebrity", and look at the details...

Well said ... same goes for people pushing or promoting religion (almost non-stop) ... we are hopefully beyond that!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chakra (26th February 2023), Chip (24th April 2023), DNA (30th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Greenland Avalon Member Pilutaq's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually felt the same way as you, apart from the negativity towards Alex.
    I support Alex because there is no one else like him when he speaks and I don't necessarily see the 'meme's as promotion. The way I see it is they offer a perspective,
    a perspective like no one else gives.
    There are far more people who are into Alex's materials and far less people lashing out Alex, so I will continue. If you don't like it then move on, or get out of your ego's and grant some people some space here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st February 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Alex, I just found this - Awesome & So Relevant - It could have been from Today♥️
    THANK YOU♥️

"Alex Collier speaks powerfully and engagingly at the Project Camelot AWAKE AND AWARE Conference in Los Angeles, 20 Sept 2009.

We were delighted and privileged that Alex accepted our invitation to make a presentation at the conference, though for security reasons he asked us to withhold his name from the speakers' list until the conference had begun.

Alex talked in depth and with passion about the problems and challenges that we all face looking towards the future from 2009 - and introduces an intriguing new concept: mentoring in co-operation with our ET allies."
    https://odysee.com/alex-collier-at-t...849?src=embed/
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 30th January 2023 at 20:43.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st February 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), Stephanie (31st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Alex Collier I beleive is a good man with a positive message, just be aware of his many failed predictions. Compiled from his free online books:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_0.htm

======================

"Let me talk about probable events that might be happening in the next few years. These events are probable. They started talking about these things in 1993. Some of them have already started to happen. Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake".

"Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit".

"Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock. By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities".

"It's going to be wild. I think by January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war".

"Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there. Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole. North America is supposed to end up on the equator".

"By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about 'ghosts', because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode".

"It will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001"

"This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008. Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift".

"For those of you who are Americans, you are about to witness the great implosion of the United States Government, starting after April 1997. It is going to just start to unravel next year".

"During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces".

"They (Andromedans) say that by the year 2004, the obituary pages will be very long. The children will be the least affected in a negative manner. As I have said before, the most affected will be men, because male energy has been totally irresponsible at this point".

Val: You said that as things begin to "heat up" vibrationally here, we are going to have access to buried memory within the genetics. This is supposed to happen when?

AC: Between now and 2007. By 2009 there will be people on the planet going in and out of fourth and fifth density.

Val: It's only three years before the cut-off date for all extraterrestrials to be away from Earth. So, with that in mind, do you have any take on the events between 2000 and 2003 and what the progression of events may be?

AC: Oh, the earth will be going through a lot of changes. There will be new viruses to contend with, as well as famine and floods. We will also have wars, most of which will be fought over food and water. China is supposed to break up into separate countries in a vast civil war. China will end up using nuclear weapons within its own borders against itself.

Val: So, one of the keys to the apparent perception, in a linear sense, of when this would happen, would be the coincidence of the collapse of the planetary magnetic field and the increase of the resonant Schumann frequency at a certain point in linear time?

AC: Well, that would be around August 12, 2003. It's supposed to get really weird here. I mean, like, really weird.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th February 2023), Chip (24th April 2023), DNA (31st January 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Okay' let me explain the terms predictions and probabilities and the difference between them
    A prediction is a form of a prophecy something that is usually 'meant' to occur and will/can happen
    A Probability is something that may happen and is something that is not written in stone, so to speak. They can change as we humans change.
    This 'failed prediction' has come up so many times and it might be something that many humans fail to comprehend.
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 1st February 2023 at 22:34.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), Matthew (1st February 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So by that logic you can make any prediction about the future, just as long as you call them probabilities rather than predictions. Sorry but at some point you have to realise that your guru might not be the ascended master they claim. That level of blind guru worship is why David Wilcock still has a following.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2023), DNA (3rd February 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

It clearly says probable events I don't know why you are not able to understand that. There is no guru thing or ascended master thing going on if you have failed to understand such things then I don't know what else to say about this as these claims has been going on for years. Alex says clearly ""Let me talk about probable events that might be happening in the next few years. These events are probable. They started talking about these things in 1993. "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (3rd February 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Take A Stand.png
Views:	21
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	50390Click image for larger version

Name:	Control Of The Narrative.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	460.2 KB
ID:	50391Click image for larger version

Name:	321614181_552534723411976_5076780551398467755_n.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	50392

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th February 2023), Harmony (5th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), Matthew (5th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Name:	330934946_1552680131910181_8672256724040923274_n.jpg
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	50436Click image for larger version

Name:	fear-always-has-to-feed.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	50437Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-baby-prayers.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	50438

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (14th February 2023), Matthew (13th February 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Name:	that-transition.png
Views:	18
Size:	359.7 KB
ID:	50475Click image for larger version

Name:	Not The Time To Freak.png
Views:	19
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	50473Click image for larger version

Name:	it-was-all-a-game.png
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	50474

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (21st February 2023), Matthew (22nd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Name:	Realize At This Point.png
Views:	17
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	50479Click image for larger version

Name:	all-it-does.png
Size:	373.4 KB
ID:	50480Click image for larger version

Name:	what-good-is.jpg
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	50481

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (23rd February 2023), Matthew (22nd February 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Pilutaq (here)
    Okay' let me explain the terms predictions and probabilities and the difference between them
    A prediction is a form of a prophecy something that is usually 'meant' to occur and will/can happen
    A Probability is something that may happen and is something that is not written in stone, so to speak. They can change as we humans change.
    This 'failed prediction' has come up so many times and it might be something that many humans fail to comprehend.
    I may be wrong here, but I think people are just trying to extend some caution your way in regards to believing some of the things that the more popular individuals in the community are sharing. Alex has always shared wonderful messages of good, and self help in regards to his contacts, and that is great... Messages that are positive in nature are more welcomed than bad news...

With the amount of controversial information infiltrating this community as of late, I think they're just trying to alert you that anyone can make predictions... And many probabilities... Many of his tend to never come to pass... Many come to communities such as these looking for someone with more knowledge, as they themselves feel "Out of the loop" of the truth... And as such, tend to idolize some individuals...

I like Alex, I like his messages, but really have noticed a trend that he really mostly shares things that give a sense of individuals working on themselves, and the message that you should love, and life will happen as it should be. But when a person such as Alex begins to make predictions, and probabilities, and appears as a speaker of "Knowledge", it becomes a slippery slope, when the predictions never happen...

In essence, life is nothing but a series of probabilities... And many can predict upcoming things, and sometimes hit the mark... This community knows this...

It is about as accurate as a coin toss... And the community has seen this tactic over and over... Say things that "May or may not happen"... Blame it on timelines, actions taken once the probability became known, etc.. I think that what they're trying to draw your attention to is that some individuals only share things that cannot be proven in any way... And when their entire platform ressts upon predictions and probabilities, many of which never happen, what is left, besides messages of self help?

I am glad you find strength and joy when listening to Alex... But any public speaker does lend their material to debate.. And I think the members here are just trying to remind you to not put all of your eggs into one basket. They mean well

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Chip (24th April 2023), DNA (24th February 2023), Pilutaq (24th February 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Thank you for views and I agree with you, I also agree with using discernment especially to probabilities
    Alex has shared what his contacts has told him or showed him. Maybe this was a way to introduce us into the realms of probabilities, maybe to see how we deal with such.
    Of course this is speculation. What I don't agree with is when people belittle Alex or try to make him being seen or viewed in a way that degrades him. And this kind of thing has been going in many years I thought I wanted to share a point. I also think that some of those things might actually have been happening in other timelines most of us could not see or enter etc... but again that is speculation, many things happens but do we really see what is really happening?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Pilutaq (here)
    Thank you for views and I agree with you, I also agree with using discernment especially to probabilities
    Alex has shared what his contacts has told him or showed him. Maybe this was a way to introduce us into the realms of probabilities, maybe to see how we deal with such.
    Of course this is speculation. What I don't agree with is when people belittle Alex or try to make him being seen or viewed in a way that degrades him. And this kind of thing has been going in many years I thought I wanted to share a point. I also think that some of those things might actually have been happening in other timelines most of us could not see or enter etc... but again that is speculation, many things happens but do we really see what is really happening?
    I don't think any of us know the full scope of what is happening... There is just too much of it... But I do think that this community has had so many rotten apples in the basket, that they're really starting to scrutinize those presenting material more closely... And Alex, while sharing his own interactions, really is vague... Perhaps this is more pointing towards how "They" speak to him, than anything, But surely suspicious researchers have nothing to investigate with him as he only speculates, and shares things that affected him personally.

I have noticed that in my own contacts, everything I was shown and told was meant specifically for me as well.. So I try to more suggest HOW they happened, more than the content..

I just didn't want you thinking the community was in any way trying to attack you. there is a great deal of frustration in the community right now with those still sharing information, for many reasons.. But you know that..

Hope you have a lovely evening..

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Chip (24th April 2023), DNA (24th February 2023), Peace in Oz (24th February 2023), Pilutaq (1st March 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Name:	all-have-family.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	50524Click image for larger version

Name:	122601579_3334635209925281_7181748664839560361_n.png
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	50526Click image for larger version

Name:	334387401_2092529694267481_2913950521650917255_n.jpg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	50525

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (2nd March 2023), Matthew (2nd March 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Name:	The Awakening Process3.png
Size:	874.7 KB
ID:	50631Click image for larger version

Name:	f50203448.jpg
Size:	380.9 KB
ID:	50632Click image for larger version

Name:	f124686936.jpg
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	50633

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (23rd March 2023), Matthew (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Name:	f124688696.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	50676Click image for larger version

Name:	Never Disconnected From Source.png
Size:	525.6 KB
ID:	50673Click image for larger version

Name:	See The World Inside Out.png
Size:	471.2 KB
ID:	50674
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 2nd April 2023 at 23:36.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (3rd April 2023), Matthew (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Name:	Part Of Galactic Family.png
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	50698Click image for larger version

Name:	Out Of The Box.png
Size:	792.3 KB
ID:	50699Click image for larger version

Name:	the-investments.jpg
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	50700

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (24th April 2023), Matthew (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Name:	Move Through The Anger.png
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	50790Click image for larger version

Name:	Being Watched.png
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	50791Click image for larger version

Name:	Creating A Future.jpg
Size:	377.7 KB
ID:	50792

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Harmony (24th April 2023), Matthew (23rd April 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Name:	Light Exposes Everything.png
Views:	14
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	50888Click image for larger version

Name:	Clearly Demonic.png
Views:	14
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	50886Click image for larger version

Name:	Real Shift.png
Views:	16
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	50887

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Matthew (24th August 2023), Stephanie (15th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast