1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,239 times in 21,242 posts

Exclamation UFOs & the After Life

• UFOs & the After Life:

In this video I discuss the connection between UFO Disclosure and Near Death Experiences. As well as people's experience of the after life in general.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), East Sun (16th September 2022), edina (18th September 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mercedes (16th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th September 2022), Michi (16th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), Patient (16th September 2022), selinam (16th September 2022), Spiral (16th September 2022), Starkey (18th September 2022), yelik (19th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,518 times in 777 posts

Default Re: UFOs & the After Life

I have watched 1/3 of this presentation and will continue tomorrow.

I would like to recommend this video as you have done, John, because of its excellent didactical properties: clarity of exposition, flawless and aesthetically pleasing presentation of quotes and quotes in quotes etc.
    Very glad to see and hear Moody’s book valued and quoted. I suppose Elisabeth Kübler-Ross may come up later as well as – nearing the subject from the “ufological side” – John Mack’s work.

But that is the "scientific" side of the topic – which, "science" being what it is doing "scientifically", and that is mainly "technologically operationalising" discoveries – may make us run into the cutting edge of the two-edged sword.

There is another angle, which is "spiritual" or "consciousness state experiential” if one wishes, which stays away from, or transcends (?), the technological operationalising, i.e. the "application" to the 3D+ world of higher densities, and stays in, keeps the experience within the "experiential" realm, "living in" or "living through" the processes it entails "for its own sake" so to speak, "experiences"="knows" them as such and reaps all the benefits of them within the experience – and thereby, i.e. by the extension of its/his/her "modes of living", expands the “individual" consciousness’s Life and thus also nurtures its/one‘s 3D+ life.

In other words: when expanded consciousness is seen as a way of "space travel" this can not succeed if "space travel" is understood as 3D+ space travel but only when it is travel within consciousness's nD+ hyperspace travel.

This non-technological conception of the "experiencing" and the "knowing" is what, I think, Whitley Strieber refers to – and – to the extent that I may testify to its truth from experience – it is what is obvious and available to the experiencer/knower outside of any technological applicability of the insight: a visionary experience, a NDE, a "visitors" experience, "mystical" and "higher erotic" states etc. are like phases in an interconnected hyperspace, which cannot be accessed on command (in other words: cannot be operationalised "technologically") but can only be "granted", like "grace" can: as an acknowledgement – coming from that hyperspace – of our humility and "unconditional" ("unconditioned") surrender.

God gave Adam the power of naming the animals on earth, but kept the power of naming Adam to Themselves. For who “is” (”becomes”?) in the experience "language" becomes fiery tongues, which only metaphorically speaking "speak" and/or “are spoken".
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 16th September 2022 at 00:17.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (16th September 2022), Blastolabs (16th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th September 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), George (20th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (16th September 2022), Patient (16th September 2022), Spiral (16th September 2022), The KMan (16th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Great video!

I like it! ... but I understand he's simply trying to explain what is there and what is not there.

Here is my perspective -something that I will share with all of you... Keep in mind, these are JUST MY WORDs.. nothing more.....

1. There is no longer 8 billion people on this planet. Roughly 1.1 billion had died during the past two years. How I know this, is by knowing. Proof?.. well.. they'll need to update census from ALL the countries. No more hiding... Don't rely on population tickers, as they are fake. Pretty obvious by now........ Disagree with this?... research it well, and you will know it too.

2. Consciousness... is consciousness field aka CF. The real person, you.. is a HOST.... instead of a "soul"... Yes, only those who have a "host" can have OOBE.. out of body experience...either by free will and/or NDEs. I experienced death in 2012, now this was not an NDE, but a full blown death. I somehow "came back"... just saying. People will not agree to this possibility of coming back from being totally dead, but there has been historical records of this...albeit rare.

3. UFOs. Yes... those who have genuinely experienced a heavy partial NDE, or a full blown death but came back, will begin seeing these UFOs - phenomena.. Even those who didn't know they had an NDE.. it is possible that someone could have had an NDE and not know it.......

4. Some people claim to have a different body every time they leave their physical one here - This is true. You can have a new celestial body if properly aligned with the one you have here. There is a such thing of being "tethered" to your body here, while using another one out there somewhere. Consciousness Field is something which needs to be thoroughly investigated. Ever hear of the story of "being in two places at once" ??? ...

5. Some people are very intuitive.. they leave their body at will, and sometimes not even realize it. They visit other people, interact with them in their dreams.. or even in real life, physically, by using another body. Sounds impossible?.. to me, it is not impossible.

That is all I will share with you on here.. the rest is up to you.. if you want to really dig deep into this.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Blastolabs (16th September 2022), East Sun (16th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th September 2022), Franny (18th September 2022), George (20th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), ian33 (16th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (16th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th September 2022), Sirus (20th September 2022), Spiral (17th September 2022), The KMan (16th September 2022), thepainterdoug (18th September 2022), yelik (19th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,882 times in 1,359 posts

The reported "beings of light" in NDEs are actually Mantis ETs masquarading as "light beings". What the NDE experiencer does not understand is that they have been abducted out of body (going toward the "light at the end of tunnel") and are now in a Mantis mothership. Inside the ship the Mantis use telepathic hypnosis to project the illusion that they are "light beings" to the out of body Earth humans. I have experienced this phenomenon numerous times in between-lives experiences and have documented some of my experiences regarding this ability of ETs to do this in the EYE OF RA.

These illusions are sometimes called "screen memories" or "false memories". I found out a simple way to see through these telepathic illusions and then the illusion of a glowing white light being disappears and reveals a Mantis ET. The Grays and Reptilians also have this ability. Researcher/abductee Karla Turner discovered this phenomenon about thirty years ago. For me, the illusion dissolves usually on the third time through the incident. Then I can see what's really there. It is my understanding the Karla Turner used a different technique to expose the telepathic implant illusion.

People who have had NDEs often feel it is a spiritual experience and often report seeing and talking with "dead" relatives (who, by the way, most likely have already been born into a new body). Of course, being out of body is a spiritual experience simply because one, as a spiritual being, is no longer in one's body.

Mantis can manipulate the experience into a religious/spiritual experience and they work with the Anunnaki who created most of Earth's religions as well as secret societies appended to each religion. I've documented this connection in THE EYE OF RA.

The picture below--apparently from the movie "Cocoon"--shows a similar glow that I have seen but it is white and not quite the same. Facial features were only faintly visible, if at all, and not like this picture. It's the closest picture I could find to what the telepathic hypnosis illusion looks like to me. Of course, other people may remember them looking differently because these abducting ETs can project anything they want to project into the minds of the abducted spirits during NDEs.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th September 2022 at 20:48.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th September 2022), Ashiris (19th September 2022), chris_walker (17th September 2022), edina (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Gwin Ru (17th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th September 2022), Michi (17th September 2022), onawah (17th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), Siphonemis (17th September 2022), Spiral (17th September 2022), syrwong (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

So. Excellent until the end, I am keen to watch the other parts.

Just a little criticism – but actually not of the presenter, but – a little surprisingly, in hindsight – of Raymond Moody himself. Criticism coming from my humble self as a poet, professional linguist and language learning coach. Moody, trying to explain the fact that experiencers call their experience ineffable, inexpressible, states that "language" is "so three-dimensional".

That is not the case. On one hand, it can be argued that each word is a dimension in itself (or a vector, if you wish: when we call something "easy", this "easiness" is dimensional, because it implies that things can be "more" or "less" easy – which holds for all words), but on the other hand careful consideration shows us that "words" do not exist by themselves but are always accompanied by their "meanings", and by extension "sentences", "statements" etc. by their "complex combination of meanings" or by their "intentions". When we speak with each other we do not just hear words, we comprehend meanings, intentions etc.

That resembles closely the NDExperiencer’s understanding of the thoughts of persons surrounding their body without them voicing them. Experiences involving MR scanning of brain patterns have shown that people actually communicate through mirroring brain patterns both when they talk to each other and when they send each other messages telepathically. A conversation between humans could more adequately be described as a telepathic experience in presence of the person combined with some sort of "word music" or "word dance" functioning as an aesthetic experience and/or as an assurance of the “3-D” reality of it.

It is a bit like loving a person, and feeling the intensity of one’s well-wishing and happiness-wishing directed at the person and nevertheless wishing to confirm this feeling of closeness and endearment by actual physical closeness and actual caressing.

We also know that communication with animals is often telepathic, and at the same time it is clear that our dog, our cat, our horse, or the accident-stricken falcon that I caressed back to life in my hands does not know how to "speak" to us nor we to them. John Lily’s extraordinary experiences and experiments with dolphins showed to him that complex communication was possible and taking place without the actual understanding of the language symbols (the dolphin’s language being probably even exponentially more complex than ours, if only because they live in a real 3-D world whereas we are more like fat Flatlanders).

I believe that our so-called 3-D reality is actually not just 3-D reality but entirely permeated, saturated, "animated" by 4 up to n-D reality. And that it is not so surprising because we know that the Divine has incarnated itself – I would contend is continuously incarnating Themselves into our world – which incarnation is itself not surprising because it is the logical conclusion of creation itself.

The Divine does not want us to reject our "mortal bio-computer" but rather to take good care of it (and of all bio-computers on earth). Love births creation births incarnation.

I have the feeling that the presenter of this excellent video will walk that “thinking road” as well.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th September 2022), edina (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Franny (17th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The reported "beings of light" in NDEs are actually Mantis ETs masquarading as "light beings". What the NDE experiencer does not understand is that they have been abducted out of body (going toward the "light at the end of tunnel") and are now in a Mantis mothership. Inside the ship the Mantis use telepathic hypnosis to project the illusion that they are "light beings" to the out of body Earth humans. I have experienced this phenomenon numerous times in between-lives experiences and have documented some of my experiences regarding this ability of ETs to do this in the EYE OF RA.

These illusions are sometimes called "screen memories" or "false memories". I found out a simple way to see through these telepathic illusions and then the illusion of a glowing white light being disappears and reveals a Mantis ET. The Grays and Reptilians also have this ability. Researcher/abductee Karla Turner discovered this phenomenon about thirty years ago. For me, the illusion dissolves usually on the third time through the incident. Then I can see what's really there. It is my understanding the Karla Turner used a different technique to expose the telepathic implant illusion.

People who have had NDEs often feel it is a spiritual experience and often report seeing and talking with "dead" relatives (who, by the way, most likely have already been born into a new body). Of course, being out of body is a spiritual experience simply because one, as a spiritual being, is no longer in one's body.

Mantis can manipulate the experience into a religious/spiritual experience and they work with the Anunnaki who created most of Earth's religions as well as secret societies appended to each religion. I've documented this connection in THE EYE OF RA.

The picture below--apparently from the movie "Cocoon"--shows a similar glow that I have seen but it is white and not quite the same. Facial features were only faintly visible, if at all, and not like this picture. It's the closest picture I could find to what the telepathic hypnosis illusion looks like to me. Of course, other people may remember them looking differently because these abducting ETs can project anything they want to project into the minds of the abducted spirits during NDEs.

In NDE's, most people report about the tunnel, the life review, an overwhelming feeling of love and peace, and learning that loving others, is the most important lesson. People also tend to experience healing, both physically and mentally, and the NDE is usually a watershed moment, turning their life around in a profoundly positive way... One would think, that this is a sign that the experience is good and life affirming... But is it all just a charade, made up by ET's intended to control and manipulate us?
    One last question: Which religion is NOT made up by the mantis /annunaki?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

amor (18th September 2022), Anu Raman (17th September 2022), Gwin Ru (17th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), Spiral (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

In NDE's, most people report about the tunnel, the life review, an overwhelming feeling of love and peace, and learning that loving others, is the most important lesson. People also tend to experience healing, both physically and mentally, and the NDE is usually a watershed moment, turning their life around in a profoundly positive way... One would think, that this is a sign that the experience is good and life affirming... But is it all just a charade, made up by ET's intended to control and manipulate us?
    One last question: Which religion is NOT made up by the mantis /annunaki?
    You raise some really good points, delfine.

You are correct in that many who experienced NDEs have turned their lives around in a positive way. Dannion Brinkley is a good example. On the other hand people also report some pretty harrowing experiences during NDEs. It varies.

One of the main phenomena that addresses some of your points is what I was calling "telepathic hypnosis" nearly thirty years ago.

At that time I was focused just on me, my family and my fellow abductees that I worked with, and trying to understand what was happening to us. We found all of what you mention--the book of life, feelings love and peace, being drawn toward a light at the end of a tunnel, etc. [BTW, there is a good depiction of this phenomenon in the movie “Stargate”.]

Also, at that time I was not initially reading any books on this subject so my research was totally independent and without any bias--Just truth seeking without outside influence. I found out about the telepathic hypnosis phenomenon early on in my research. Not having read any books on the subject, I had to come up with my own terms like “telepathic hypnosis”. Later in my research I found that term in Billy Meier’s “Contact Notes” books, and according to Billy Meier the Pleiadians shortened the term “telepathic hypnosis” to “telenosis”.

Through this ability they can effectively control people’s minds even when they are out of body. [Don’t ask me how they do this, but theoretically this could be purely a psychic ability or it could be enhanced with technology. As I discovered, these abducting ETs rely very heavily on technology.]

The main point about “telepathic hypnosis” is that these ETs can implant anything they want to implant in the minds of the abductees—both positive and negative. It is well known that abductees are often programmed during the abduction to remember it as a pleasant experience even though it was anything but that.
    NDEs are in fact an abduction. The “light at the end of the tunnel” is basically a very long high-tech vacuum hose that sucks you up into the mothership. In my case I am pulled into a very big, spherical ship via a circular indentation in the ship that looks like a dish.

It’s all technology. I surmise that we all have some sort of a spirit identification frequency that they can latch onto. It may even have an automation aspect to it (such as ET AI”) to detect when a person dies or suffers an accident or is drugged on a hospital operation table.]

What I found in my research is that either way you look at it, they are programming us without our consent regardless of whether we dub it positive or negative. As I discovered, the Mantis work directly with the Anunnaki in creating a heaven/hell, reward/punishment, good/evil, positive/negative dialectic to manipulate and control religious beliefs. We are being deceived. I cover this in more detail in THE EYE OF RA.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

amor (18th September 2022), Anu Raman (17th September 2022), delfine (17th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Gwin Ru (17th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), Michi (17th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), Spiral (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@TrumanCash

Maybe this will help a bit.

This is updated though.

1. The Grays that you know, are banned from Earth. They've been banned from Earth for quite some time. Any banned species caught on Earth, risk death. They are associated with another species that you are not aware of. They were dangerous.

2. The Abductees have an unique consciousness field identifier. (Your "spirit identification frequency"). Every life form on this planet carries a CFID assigned to it.. even a tree. Consciousness field is a fringe magnetic mechanism from the core which keeps your body's chemical balance 'activated' and 'animated'.

3. You are correct on the position where other species were manipulating religious control, belief, out of body experiences, etc. In recent times the pyramids of this planet, known as "Earth Force" had been boosted to prevent "energy portals" from these species known as "archons" and other species from coming and doing what they wish on this planet. The Anunnaki are just as guilty of manipulation as well, before the recent command change. Now they do not do this anymore.

4. The consciousness field identifier, is the key to your 'past life' information. However, you may not have experienced a real past life, but you are experiencing a memory of another individual who shared that identifier with you, thus storing memory in your light strands. You will come to know them as "past lives" which in fact, are just your "splits"...

5. Abductions of special kinds which are "bathed in light", is a reality shifting mechanism. They shift your reality to focus onto your consciousness field. This consciousness field is a field that supports your body animation, the ability to convert chemicals in your mitochondrion structure which gives you energy and the ability to move your muscles. The "bathed light" gives all the information of the consciousness field identifier to the abductor as they view it on a screen, as they can see your past lives-memories attached to your light strands.

6. An, Anunnaki, etc, have many names. It is possible that you have met him once or twice. An does meet many individuals. The word 'ptah' is "Emau" ... creator of this universe which also has many names too.

An's decree of the Anunnakene... (Earth date Jan 2022)

1. Abductions and mutilations are no longer allowed upon the Earth. Anyone caught abducting and mutilating, are cast from this planet and put to death.
    2. Manipulations of belief are no longer allowed. Belief is to be discarded, only experience relied upon.
    3. Banned species upon the Earth, are immediately removed. (Grays and others were recently effectively removed from this planet)
    4. War declaration against the "Nemicra" federation; allies of the grays, etc..

Long story but short -

In the old days, the anunnaki experienced a drastic cataclysm in this solar system. It drove these people 'mad' as they had played as 'gods' on their own creation, Man. War broke out between them. When the war came to an end, they were hit with a cataclysmic force equating that the consciousness field of Earth began rejecting non-indigenous beings on the planet, thus killing them, meanwhile at the same time, a cosmic force, an entity was in the solar system, destroying a huge salt water based planet, and begun to munch on Mars. The group "Anunnaki" that you once knew, died on this planet. An was the last to die.. for reasons unspecified. They all died, however, some cosmic force, known as "ptah" aka "emau" resurrected them and placed them in a "duplicate" system called the "other side". An surrendered his powers to the newly formed council known as the "triumvirate" and no longer had any control over Earth nor anything. Until in recent times, the "other side" imploded, and the tunnel to the other side via the sun, collapsed, enforced the council to concede powers and authority back to An. This is a very long story.. but you can imagine it as well.

The past is the past. It is over.

Things start anew now.. since the main persona "An" is now in charge...

Hope this helps.. and if you got any questions, I can share it with you on here. I am limited to what I can share, but I'll try my best.

I can understand a lot of confusion coming from people on Earth.. over these years of manipulative tactics done upon Mankind..

Well.. no more.

-An.

EDIT: Did you know that worship is forbidden?.. In An's society on the "other side" of this reality, worship and gods are forbidden. An is not a god, nor will anyone else be. A society based upon passion.... is a society that thrives.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 17th September 2022 at 19:00.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), onevoice (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    @TrumanCash

Maybe this will help a bit.

This is updated though.

1. The Grays that you know, are banned from Earth. They've been banned from Earth for quite some time. Any banned species caught on Earth, risk death. They are associated with another species that you are not aware of. They were dangerous.

2. The Abductees have an unique consciousness field identifier. (Your "spirit identification frequency"). Every life form on this planet carries a CFID assigned to it.. even a tree. Consciousness field is a fringe magnetic mechanism from the core which keeps your body's chemical balance 'activated' and 'animated'.

3. You are correct on the position where other species were manipulating religious control, belief, out of body experiences, etc. In recent times the pyramids of this planet, known as "Earth Force" had been boosted to prevent "energy portals" from these species known as "archons" and other species from coming and doing what they wish on this planet. The Anunnaki are just as guilty of manipulation as well, before the recent command change. Now they do not do this anymore.

4. The consciousness field identifier, is the key to your 'past life' information. However, you may not have experienced a real past life, but you are experiencing a memory of another individual who shared that identifier with you, thus storing memory in your light strands. You will come to know them as "past lives" which in fact, are just your "splits"...

5. Abductions of special kinds which are "bathed in light", is a reality shifting mechanism. They shift your reality to focus onto your consciousness field. This consciousness field is a field that supports your body animation, the ability to convert chemicals in your mitochondrion structure which gives you energy and the ability to move your muscles. The "bathed light" gives all the information of the consciousness field identifier to the abductor as they view it on a screen, as they can see your past lives-memories attached to your light strands.

6. An, Anunnaki, etc, have many names. It is possible that you have met him once or twice. An does meet many individuals. The word 'ptah' is "Emau" ... creator of this universe which also has many names too.

An's decree of the Anunnakene... (Earth date Jan 2022)

1. Abductions and mutilations are no longer allowed upon the Earth. Anyone caught abducting and mutilating, are cast from this planet and put to death.
    2. Manipulations of belief are no longer allowed. Belief is to be discarded, only experience relied upon.
    3. Banned species upon the Earth, are immediately removed. (Grays and others were recently effectively removed from this planet)
    4. War declaration against the "Nemicra" federation; allies of the grays, etc..

Long story but short -

In the old days, the anunnaki experienced a drastic cataclysm in this solar system. It drove these people 'mad' as they had played as 'gods' on their own creation, Man. War broke out between them. When the war came to an end, they were hit with a cataclysmic force equating that the consciousness field of Earth began rejecting non-indigenous beings on the planet, thus killing them, meanwhile at the same time, a cosmic force, an entity was in the solar system, destroying a huge salt water based planet, and begun to munch on Mars. The group "Anunnaki" that you once knew, died on this planet. An was the last to die.. for reasons unspecified. They all died, however, some cosmic force, known as "ptah" aka "emau" resurrected them and placed them in a "duplicate" system called the "other side". An surrendered his powers to the newly formed council known as the "triumvirate" and no longer had any control over Earth nor anything. Until in recent times, the "other side" imploded, and the tunnel to the other side via the sun, collapsed, enforced the council to concede powers and authority back to An. This is a very long story.. but you can imagine it as well.

The past is the past. It is over.

Things start anew now.. since the main persona "An" is now in charge...

Hope this helps.. and if you got any questions, I can share it with you on here. I am limited to what I can share, but I'll try my best.

I can understand a lot of confusion coming from people on Earth.. over these years of manipulative tactics done upon Mankind..

Well.. no more.

-An.

EDIT: Did you know that worship is forbidden?.. In An's society on the "other side" of this reality, worship and gods are forbidden. An is not a god, nor will anyone else be. A society based upon passion.... is a society that thrives.
    What is the source of your information?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), Kalamos (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am the source of the information

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (17th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

I'm curious to see how this develops.

As I a very young child I was regularly visited by what I called "light" beings, not so much because they looked like what Truman describes, they didn't, but because in their presence everything radiated light, rather than absorbing it.

Around 3 or 4, that stopped. And then later, around 5, another sort of experiences happened that fit well the typical descriptions associated with abductions.

My mother was an experiencer her entire life, and could astral travel, at will. I suspect I do, but not so much, at will. I have an awareness of lots various experiences, but do not assign the sorts of meaning to them that most people do. I feel there is much more to our humanity, and our human instruments (to borrow James Mahu's term) than we imagine, much less realize.

I have seen the white light sort of beings, intense blue eyes. It seemed to me that they were looking into my brain at the time. Curious about me, I suppose. And also, others that I describe in a thread about Cygnus.

These sorts of experiences were normal in my family. My mother talked of a grandfather who demonstrated telekinesis. Another who traveled Germany, where that part of my family is from, healing people. Both my Granny and I have been reported to have "bi-located". I can see why people connect this as genetic line artifact, but I personally believe all humans have similar capacities, they are just suppressed in various ways.

In addition to our cells being essentially "over-unity generators" via our mitochondria, there seems to be a lot of quantum tunneling action happening. I find myself curious about how this works, how we interact via the aetheric field, genetically. Is our physical DNA a shadow of our energetic/spiritual DNA? That sort of thing.... ????

I have personally experienced beings whose magnetic fields handicapped human magnetic fields, sort of knocking out human consciousness in their presence. It was unintentional. Their fields were simply stronger than human fields. It takes a strong presence of mind to hold one's on in their presence. These beings seemed connected to something happening in Antarctica?

These experiences, along with watching how the weakening magnetic field of the planet affects the local field of consciousness is one reason I'm intrigued with your comments about magnetism, An.

There are others I've experienced that seem to have an almost anti-gravity affect around them.
    It's all quite curious.

I'd love to understand these, and countless other experiences better, but am unwilling to put any one else between me and my direct connection to source. Seems so many want to be some sort of middle person, and then... most are just as ill-informed as me.

Some of what you describe above, An, seems to mirror/echo some things coming from Kim Goguen, and some of Paul Furber's sources. They assign different causality, but the effect is similar.

Circumstances here on our little planet and in our solar system are shifting, to be sure.

I think the next most natural question I have is this:

If you are who you say you are, then why are you here on Avalon?

At first it seemed important to you that you share the information about folate. However, now, you seem to also have other purposes, too.

I ask this question out of curiosity, not to be confrontational.
    Last edited by edina; 17th September 2022 at 22:45.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2022), Anu Raman (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2022), Franny (18th September 2022), George (20th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), Sirus (18th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,878 times in 20,743 posts

Dannion Brinkely is not such a good example.
    Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    As I recall, Brinkely was pretty much exposed as a conman.
    There was a thread about him which I participated in some time ago, until his story began to fall apart.
    He's joined up with David Wilcock and Corey Goode, which kind of proves the point.
    See: https://www.oom2.com/t70426-david-sh...1c3-here-s-how

I think he is partly genuine, but parts of his story have not held together., such as his claims about his service in the military.
    Dr. Raymond Moody gave him the benefit of a doubt here: https://ndestories.org/dannion-brinkley/
    ...but that was back in 1999.
    Some of his prophecies came true, some didn't, some may still prove accurate...or not...
    This is sort of happening now: "Vision 12. A brilliant biological engineer developed a virus that could manufacture computer chips, which became ubiquitous and eventually were implanted in virtually all humans, with dystopian sci-fi consequences."
    He's a real mixture.
    The following review of his book "Saved by the Light" says he is a fraud:

THIS BOOK IS A LITERARY FRAUD.

See STOLEN VALOR pp 385-387

The author of Stolen Valor filed a freedom of information request for the military records of Dannion Brinkley.
    Not only was Brinkley not a "marine corps assassin" in Vietnam,

HE NEVER LEFT THE UNITED STATES DURING HIS 18 MONTHS OF SERVICE.

He spent his time in a Transportation Battalion at Atlanta Georgia.
    Trucking supplies like toilet paper & blankets to other Marine facilities in the US.

He attended NO schools for specialized combat operations,
    and Received NO medals related to the war.
    The entire book is FICTION.
    Another book reviewer said:

This book was EXACTLY what I expected- complete and utter bull***t. This guy claims he had a near death experience where "beings of light" showed him the future. Only problem is, most of the things they showed him didn't happen. In 1993, when he wrote the book, he claimed that they showed him Chernobyl, the fall of the Soviet Union, and the gulf war. But all his predictions that weren't made "after the fact" were wrong. He said there would be a nuclear disaster in 1995. that early in the 21st century the US would be destroyed by earthquakes, that the US would fall apart and be bankrupt in 2000, that a religion would rise based on environmentalism, and become powerful enough to take over the world, etc. He also says that these beings of light commanded him to build centers where people would be healed by energy. It's crazy. The man is either a certifiable lunatic, or, more likely, a fraud.

I also lost all respect for David Moody (who is the guru of Near Death Experience) because he believed in and promoted this guy. It was so obvious that everything this guy said was baloney. I just can't believe that people actually believe this garbage
    Also wikipedia article on his book has a section:[INDENT]
    Some of the book's assertions were subsequently challenged, including claims of where and how Brinkley recovered and how long he was supposedly dead,[4] and claims made about his military service record.[5][6][7] Interviews with his physician and the reporter who interviewed him indicate that Brinkley never entered the hospital or morgue and that Brinkley originally did not claim to have died, but only that he "was out for a few minutes", and that his wife saved his life.
    You are correct in that many who experienced NDEs have turned their lives around in a positive way. Dannion Brinkley is a good example. On the other hand people also report some pretty harrowing experiences during NDEs. It varies.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), Franny (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022), thepainterdoug (18th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 460,444 times in 32,995 posts

Mod note from Bill:

This is just a comment intended to be helpful when dealing with personal statements of this kind.

It's always useful, specially to avoid sharp I'm-right-you're-wrong disagreements, to preface strongly worded personal views with riders or caveats that soften the impact for others, and encourage discussion.

Those familiar with my own posting style will recognize that I often say things like as best I believe I know, or my experience leads me to believe, or I'm as sure as I can be that... etc etc. Or even describing exactly how a certain opinion was arrived at, e.g.. through regression, an OBE, the experience of a close friend, and so on.

I'm sure I do sometimes make flat-out take-it-or-leave-it statements that might seem extreme to others, but maybe not all that many these days.

I recently shared a very strong, wild, complex, and emotional personal experience with a close friend. But it was the first time I'd shared it with anyone in that amount of detail, because it was just too unbelievable. I stressed that I couldn't prove a thing, and was really just reporting my subjective experience.

I wasn't trying to persuade them to believe anything. I just strongly suspected that they'd find it interesting. (And they did.) But no way was I trying to lay any kind of "I'm right and I know it" trip on them.

So, lots of this is about how something is presented. The key factor here is whether one's encouraging discussion or not.

As best I believe I know (and that was truly not meant as a joke), Anu Raman is incorrect in many of his statements in his post above. I might be wrong, of course.

But having said that, I don't feel strongly enough about the topic to engage in discussion about it. For quite some while now, I've not really engaged in much if any debate about spiritual or esoteric subjects. Experience has taught me that it's not always that worthwhile, I'm comfortable with what I believe I know and understand for myself, and I'm not out to persuade anyone else that they may be wrong.

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), Chip (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Heart to heart (19th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), Kalamos (18th September 2022), Kryztian (18th September 2022), kudzy (18th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2022), Michi (18th September 2022), onawah (19th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), Sirus (18th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022), Violet3 (18th September 2022), Yoda (18th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dannion Brinkely is not such a good example.
    Someone close to me shared with me of how he saw Dannon Brinkley harvesting energy from someone while they were talking.
    This raised red flags for him, regarding Dannon.

I guess it helps to be able to "see" energy in this way.

Raymond's Moody's research has been continued by others. Larry Dossey MD talks about how the NDE has expanded into "Shared Death Experiences", in which family members are now also experiencing similar experiences to the near death experiencers, in his book "One Mind."

My Mom just died, last month. In the last few days of her life she was almost continually distracted by what was happening in the "tunnel". It often interfered with her ability to even see this world.

Is it possible that as the magnetic field weakens, are we able to expand our awareness of reality?

How does the concept of "non-local" mind play into this?

Personally, I am interested in this topic. Mostly, I'm interested in the science of it as a way to gain a better understanding of the nature of reality, and also, general human potential.

Now tie this in with Jayke's book, Trinosophia, and it gets really interesting to me..

Especially with the idea of how deepening our character affects how our neurobiology expresses, allowing more light to travel OUR neuro-pathways... super intriguing idea.

Last edited by edina; 17th September 2022 at 23:18.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2022), Franny (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2022), onawah (19th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

(...)

Fine, Anu Raman. We all are in a way the source of the information we pass on.

Yet – or rather: thus – could you inform me

(1) how it is possible that our "unique consciousness field identifier" can be ”shared“ with somebody else so that our "past life" is actually his/her/its life (if I have understood you correctly)?

(2) how there is a movement from "Ptah" to "Emau” ? or (as a prerequisite to your explanation maybe), considering that Ptah means "opener" or "opening", what is the meaning of "Emau" – and then, well, yes: why there is an evolution from one meaning to another, or: what does this specific change “mean“?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), edina (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Mod note from Bill:

This is just a comment intended to be helpful when dealing with personal statements of this kind.

It's always useful, specially to avoid sharp I'm-right-you're-wrong disagreements, to preface strongly worded personal views with riders or caveats that soften the impact for others, and encourage discussion.

Those familiar with my own posting style will recognize that I often say things like as best I believe I know, or my experience leads me to believe, or I'm as sure as I can be that... etc etc. Or even describing exactly how a certain opinion was arrived at, e.g.. through regression, an OBE, the experience of a close friend, and so on.

I'm sure I do sometimes make flat-out take-it-or-leave-it statements that might seem extreme to others, but maybe not all that many these days.

I recently shared a very strong, wild, complex, and emotional personal experience with a close friend. But it was the first time I'd shared it with anyone in that amount of detail, because it was just too unbelievable. I stressed that I couldn't prove a thing, and was really just reporting my subjective experience.

I wasn't trying to persuade them to believe anything. I just strongly suspected that they'd find it interesting. (And they did.) But no way was I trying to lay any kind of "I'm right and I know it" trip on them.

So, lots of this is about how something is presented. The key factor here is whether one's encouraging discussion or not.

As best I believe I know (and that was truly not meant as a joke), Anu Raman is incorrect in many of his statements in his post above. I might be wrong, of course.

But having said that, I don't feel strongly enough about the topic to engage in discussion about it. For quite some while now, I've not really engaged in much if any debate about spiritual or esoteric subjects. Experience has taught me that it's not always that worthwhile, I'm comfortable with what I believe I know and understand for myself, and I'm not out to persuade anyone else that they may be wrong.

Yes.. I should have said "In the matter of my opinion" ...

How is it that when someone trips over a garden hose, dislike that feeling, when it's only repeated?

To me, belief is discarded, only relying on experience alone. Belief is a major problem on this planet. Look at where we are now, because of it.

I am that I am.

I am here to share some important stuff, and if need be, I will clam up on the 'spiritual' stuff and only focus on what is on hand.

I do sometimes get ahead of myself... 'thinking' it's okay to share when it isn't.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th September 2022), lisalu (21st September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

(...)

Fine, Anu Raman. We all are in a way the source of the information we pass on.

Yet – or rather: thus – could you inform me

(1) how it is possible that our "unique consciousness field identifier" can be ”shared“ with somebody else so that our "past life" is actually his/her/its life (if I have understood you correctly)?

(2) how there is a movement from "Ptah" to "Emau” ? or (as a prerequisite to your explanation maybe), considering that Ptah means "opener" or "opening", what is the meaning of "Emau" – and then, well, yes: why there is an evolution from one meaning to another, or: what does this specific change “mean“?
    1. Your "original" 'split' him/herself to give you life here on Earth. Not only you, but many others in the past. Each 'split' shares identical 'water memory' throughout time.

The reason for the 'splitting' is because they cannot come here to Earth. Earth is still 'hostile' to them, in terms of magnetism due to an previous cataclysmic injury. When you travel to another star system, you are required to know the intended target 'solar system' compatibilities with yourself. It's not like star trek where you can go to another system with ease. There are rules.

2. There are two cosmic entities of this universe. Emau and Emah. They both were once upon a time "Emat", until he split himself, wanting to experience all that there is. As an result, it produced an negative half of himself, called an "emah".. a cosmic devourer of worlds. I can only assume that "Ptah" was a word once upon a time used.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)

In addition to our cells being essentially "over-unity generators" via our mitochondria, there seems to be a lot of quantum tunneling action happening. I find myself curious about how this works, how we interact via the aetheric field, genetically. Is our physical DNA a shadow of our energetic/spiritual DNA? That sort of thing.... ????

I think the next most natural question I have is this:

If you are who you say you are, then why are you here on Avalon?
    <snip quotes>

You are correct about the mitochondria 'exhibiting' some form of quantum tunneling. The best scientist in the world would not even know this unless he/she has a keen mind for the "other stuff".... Quano technology was used to develop cells, and as a result from that development, it absorbed the pattern of intermingling with cellular magnetic forces. The very foundation cells, of how they operate, are based on "Famaldian" magnetism. That word is not known, because it's a word that I use to describe it. There may be another word for this which I am not aware of. Quano is Quantum + Nano and in that combined act, it goes beyond the nano meter, which is scientifically known as the 'pico meter'. The more advanced quantum technology gets, the more awareness it come out of, by new scientific discoveries, over time.

The most recent one I am very fascinated with is this: https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...etails-of-life

Imagine by going through an advanced stage of quantum, to potentially get right down to the 'pico meter' size.

HMM..

I came to Avalon to share what was needed to be shared in this tumultuous time. I sensed that this site was generating followers looking for certain answers, and on top of that, Avalon is also the name of a "planet ship" in Espace which is now a full bound planet. It was also the name of a crystal city on duplicate Earth on the "other side" at the time when it existed. Life is not without it's irony... just saying.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), onevoice (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 times in 539 posts

5. Some people are very intuitive.. they leave their body at will, and sometimes not even realize it. They visit other people, interact with them in their dreams.. or even in real life, physically, by using another body. Sounds impossible?.. to me, it is not impossible.
    For a short time many months ago, I've exchanged PMs with a user here named Helium. He stated to me that he was very intuitive, and was able to assist others during his dreams to help others in this realm transition to the after life and other similar spiritual help as he was psychically connected to. IIRC, he also mentioned that he sometimes help others in real life physically by using another body temporarily. He does this routinely as a matter of compassionate care for the fellow human. He is pretty much able to hear the thoughts of most of the people all around him and assist whenever he deems necessary to assist. Due to his special psychic abilities he was able to "zip" through life almost effortlessly. I hope Helium reads this post and chime in later. He doesn't interact much on this forum much.

Anu, I really appreciate you sharing your special insight into these topics.
    Last edited by onevoice; 18th September 2022 at 16:44. Reason: add additional information and correct typos

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), edina (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2022), Franny (18th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I took some notes on the OP video and decided to share here :

Key points for me:
    1. UAP, Evolutionary Primers. Hearts and Minds of man will awaken to new reality
    So many minds focus on a single subject. Big subject, “Are we alone we are in the universe?” Opening inquiry into the biggest question, Does human consciousness survive death of the body? Understanding the Afterlife.
    2. Bernard Carr – hyperspace (hierachies of spaces) (lots of books listed below video linked)in description box.
    Hyperspace, Consciousness, and Time with Bernard Carr, 20200828, Jeffrey Mishlove…
    3. Knowledge of afterlife is knowledge of human consciousness. Knowledge of self.
    4. BICS, Robert Bigelow, Consciousness Survives Death essays contest. Downloaded pdf’s of these essays, many of which are over 100 pages long.
    5. 20:00, no words to describe experience, Michel Leclerc focused on this in one of his responses
    Quote "words" do not exist by themselves but are always accompanied by their "meanings", and by extension "sentences", "statements" etc. by their "complex combination of meanings" or by their "intentions". When we speak with each other we do not just hear words, we comprehend meanings, intentions etc.

That resembles closely the NDExperiencer’s understanding of the thoughts of persons surrounding their body without them voicing them. Experiences involving MR scanning of brain patterns have shown that people actually communicate through mirroring brain patterns both when they talk to each other and when they send each other messages telepathically. A conversation between humans could more adequately be described as a telepathic experience in presence of the person combined with some sort of "word music" or "word dance" functioning as an aesthetic experience and/or as an assurance of the “3-D” reality of it.
    A few ideas emerge from Michel's comment:
    • His comment is very beautifully written, there is a natural poetic cadence in the rhythm of the words.
    • There is this sort of precise research happening regarding telepathy?
    • How can I find the papers written based on this research?
    • Question, considering this and the descriptions of communication once the body has died; it appears that this mirroring of brain patterns happens without need of a physical body/brain, so … it’s not necessarily brain dependent?
    • If so, what is the mechanism for it, sans physical body.
    6. The Raymond Moody books are in the Avalon Library
    https://avalonlibrary.net/?search=moody
    https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Ray...ter%20Life.pdf
    https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Ray...ved%20Ones.pdf
    7. 35:15 The way we experience time in physical is alien to our true nature. (the zooming in and out feature of consciousness described by one woman is natural)
    8. Profound degree of loneliness. Isolation and loneliness. (refer to various culture’s ways of helping people die)
    9. Wants to do a follow-up on the Life Review process in the NDE.
    10. Question of dangers and risks,
    Connection between attention
    attention attracts attention
    (the in your face of a presence is something I’ve experienced.)
    If billions of people focus on this, would that concentration of attention from humanity cause change in activity from the various phenomenon
    I’ve personally experienced this, sometimes, when you look, others look back

Sometimes, whey you look at Infinity, Infinity looks back.
    11. He did this video in varying segments, over time, and in different environments. Works because it also breaks up the background. And from the perspective of someone creating content, it doesn’t have to be done all in one go. This style is very do-able.
    Last edited by edina; 18th September 2022 at 18:31.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anu Raman (18th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2022), Franny (19th September 2022), George (20th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), Mark (20th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2022), onevoice (19th September 2022), Spiral (18th September 2022), The KMan (18th September 2022), thepainterdoug (18th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast