+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Troubling Thoughts Surrounding the Death of Queen Elizabeth

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Default Some Troubling Thoughts Surrounding the Death of Queen Elizabeth

There are two things that I can't seem to get out of my mind surrounding the death of Queen Elizabeth.

Let me say that I completely understand people feeling a sense of loss and sadness over the death of Queen Elizabeth, especially the British.

My two troublesome thoughts:

1. The massive outpouring of admiration, love and reverence for the Queen tells me that society/mankind does not yet have the ability to treat everyone equally, with equal dignity and equal respect. We are a long way from achieving this important part of our humanity. Maybe we never will, could it be that we will always treat some people as more important, more revered, more equal than others, especially in death?

2. This may seem cold but I cannot help thinking this thought. Watching the queen's Grandchildren perform one of the important roles they were bred for indicates to me that Diana was used and discarded when she had accomplished her primary task which was to give the future King of England heirs.

I would be curious to hear what other think.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

arwen (19th September 2022), avid (19th September 2022), Bill Ryan (19th September 2022), ClearWater (19th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), Ioneo (19th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Journeyman (19th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2022), mizo (19th September 2022), Orph (19th September 2022), Peace in Oz (20th September 2022), Reinhard (19th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022), sunflower (19th September 2022), Vangelo (21st September 2022), yelik (19th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Some Troubling Thoughts Surrounding the Death of Queen Elizabeth

I fully agree with both those thoughts.

Worship of the Queen but no love for one another. Part of the demise of our species IMO - we have had forever and a day to correct that, but we have not.

And yes, Diana was used as a breeding mare only - they are so inbred that they could not inbreed further and needed to introduce some other genes into their pool, or the offspring would have ended up like the Queens' cousins: Queen’s ‘hidden’ cousins erased from Royal Family in shameful scandal.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), Franny (19th September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2022), mizo (19th September 2022), Orph (19th September 2022), pueblo (19th September 2022), Reinhard (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    There are two things that I can't seem to get out of my mind surrounding the death of Queen Elizabeth.

Let me say that I completely understand people feeling a sense of loss and sadness over the death of Queen Elizabeth, especially the British.

1. The massive outpouring of admiration, love and reverence for the Queen tells me that society/mankind does not yet have the ability to treat everyone equally, with equal dignity and equal respect. We are a long way from achieving this important part of our humanity. Maybe we never will, could it be that we will always treat some people as more important, more revered, more equal than others, especially in death?

2. This may seem cold but I cannot help thinking this thought. Watching the queen's Grandchildren perform one of the important roles they were bred for indicates to me that Diana was used and discarded when she had accomplished her primary task which was to give the future King of England heirs.

As a Brit, I have no sense of loss or sadness about the Queens demise. I've gone out of my way to avoid any of the msm reporting the constant 10 days of 'mourning' and funeral.

The sooner the monarchy gets abolished the fairer society would become.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Journeyman (19th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2022), Reinhard (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022), yelik (19th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)

As a Brit, I have no sense of loss or sadness about the Queens demise. I've gone out of my way to avoid any of the msm reporting the constant 10 days of 'mourning' and funeral.

Ditto, but

I may be wrong but I don't believe the "Windsors" are the worst of the bunch of evil crooks running out of road right now. For one and the main thing I don't think their combined intelligence would add up to much in the big scheme of evil genius we are dealing with. They are more mascots and a front company than captains of anything, in my humble opinion, definitely in the wrong camp and badn's tho'.

I know Charles is on record as being at least as up to his arse in the WEF scheme as Schwab is but I think the WEF is even a front for the BIS gang and the elite coven. I fully expect Schwab to get thrown under a bus or thrown over the side as a chunk of meat from a gettaway cart chased by dogs. Charles may not, but he's clearly an idiot so . . .
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (19th September 2022), avid (19th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2022), mizo (19th September 2022), Reinhard (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022), yelik (19th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Mass pschosis and media mind control where the people self police and lynch anyone that dare question the Royals

British Royals are a key aspect of the satanic deepstate / Illuminati that have slashed and killed their way across the world to acquire great wealth and power - be careful what false idols you worship especially in these times - I am British but know their true history, ways and nature

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Reinhard (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), Spiral (19th September 2022), sunflower (19th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by mizo (here)

Ditto, but

I may be wrong but I don't believe the "Windsors" are the worst of the bunch of evil crooks running out of road right now. For one and the main thing I don't think their combined intelligence would add up to much in the big scheme of evil genius we are dealing with. They are more mascots and a front company than captains of anything, in my humble opinion, definitely in the wrong camp and badn's tho'.

I know Charles is on record as being at least as up to his arse in the WEF scheme as Schwab is but I think the WEF is even a front for the BIS gang and the elite coven. I fully expect Schwab to get thrown under a bus or thrown over the side as a chunk of meat from a gettaway cart chased by dogs. Charles may not, but he's clearly an idiot so . . .

In today’s world anyone who are not aggressive enough to beat others in the game till they bleed out qualifies as “idiot” and anyone who can’t forge social change likewise.

Kings of the past fought battles for their people . Not battles against themselves.

Also anyone blaming themselves the most qualifies as an idiot.

Monarchies are not “the problem” but the shift of paradigm from uncivilised society to civilised one is a huge problem so far.

Funerals, in my opinion, matter the most to people who wanted to say bye long ago . Suppose you did not wish for someone to die it feels pretty awkward and sad to have to attend their funeral.

It’s a “love on reverse” believe me or not, most family members could not really wait for the moment so did the media.
    Everybody was waiting so long, too long, to get the best of this moment.

Just finished a posting in another thread to do with deceptiveness of linguistic programming while British English being the language that has influenced this world the most through last 100 years , it efficiently generated the power of reversal: not only verbal but emotional and nearly completed the satiation of itself by itself.

Quite like Alice looking to the Mirror but never walking through it in real time.

Now that Alice ( Elisabeth ) finally walked through that Mirror

could we please 🙏 expect progressive social trends in GB ?

😇

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), Vangelo (21st September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Having the radio on all day at work last week there were endless soundbites from people going to see the coffin & going to London for the big bash / occult ritual , and not one person said anything other than they were going along because it was a "big moment", it was all about THEM being there.

Social media narcissists one & all, nothing to do with loss, sadness or respect.

The other big thing has been the lack of flowers like there was for Diana, the florists, garages & supermarkets sold out of flowers..... there were mounds of them in every town & village. Not one bunch in my local town by the citizens, the council had to raid the petty cash & send someone out to buy several bucketfuls lol.

BTW I don't thing Diana was discarded, she was ritually sacrificed.

More on the type of person going to this thing...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ClearWater (19th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), onevoice (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Kerry Cassidy said in a recent video that they used Diana in a Rosemary's Baby scenario. Mia Farrow's character's name was Rosemary Woodhouse. I tried to find a connection and only located this Wentworth Woodhouse.

New-Kerry-Cassidy-Fall-Intel-Reptilian-Queen-Military-Sting-Operation-Child-Trafficking-Epidemic-JFK-Junior

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Monarchy and the aristocracy from which it stems, is the antithesis of equality. So this prolonged exercise in pageantry and protocol has only served to illustrate the bizarre nature of one person holding so much power and wealth simply due to an accident of birth. It's also relevant that the sheer longevity of the reign has amplified the response, at least in the UK. People have been born, grown up and died under this monarch, whilst the older ones among us recall a young girl losing her father and thrust into a position that only really fell to her because of the abdication. Plenty of respect and affection for her. Finally, there's also the tendency of some to project feelings and emotions onto these remote figures far beyond that which is healthy. The same process happens with celebrities, some people take it way too far and that's also a sign of something wrong in our society as a whole.

On the second point, this I think is another aspect of hereditary monarchies which increasingly jars with modern concepts of what is right. Everything is about providing an heir, looking at people as livestock, evaluating bloodlines, making a fetish of 'breeding' over actual deeds or what's in one's heart. It's an archaic and sometimes repellent mindset, at least to some. As for Diana, watch this space. I think her story is going to surface soon, now that her former husband has finally become King. There may be some choppy waters ahead.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

A more specific reply to your post.

I personally believe the Queen actually died over a year ago, maybe 2. I know that's stretching it for a lot of people so I might be wasting my breath from here on.

I therefore assume they carefully chose this point in time to do the public funeral and all the psychological swell of it very precisely for a tactical reason.

I think the tactical reason is to create what they knew would the biggest most overwhelming surge of royal support they could ever hope to muster right ahead of what is almost certainly going to be a mass meltdown and national freakout about the looming multiple punches of no gas, almost no electricity, impossible food prices and vanishing availability, bottom up tsunami of crime the likes of which we'd forgotten existed.

Th surge of royal support is meant to intimidate any opposition trying to raise a big enough revolution to take them down and out fast. With this public, extended ( that's a dead givaway ), mass hypnosis show of their 'power' they've effectively raised an army ( in the mind war ) of counter revolutionary mind force. If there is a move against them, they have the lingering hypnosis to activate a formidable Stockholm Syndrome firewall. The emotivated syndrome victims are as freshly primed and ready to be stupid and obstructive as could have been conceivably possible.

It's timing, tactical and most of all ominously creepy in what it signals is ahead of us in the very near future.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (19th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), mizo (19th September 2022), Peace in Oz (20th September 2022), pueblo (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022), yelik (20th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Absolutely, 100%. What I don't understand is why her sons don't seem to know what happened to their mother, or why they believe the orthodoxy with all of the information out there about what exactly happened, not to mention the deeper, symbolic aspects of her death. I'd expect that at this point, they both have access to sources of information beyond even what those in this community who've looked at it know.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

@Norman

Queen actually died over a year ago, maybe 2.

4 years going by the commentary....
    Last edited by mizo; 19th September 2022 at 18:49.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), norman (19th September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Sky news never once mentioned how many people visited the queen lying in state in london. In Scotland, they reported 26,ooo - 33,ooo visits in the city of Edinburgh; a city of about a half million; over a day. It does not seem that Scotland adored the queen. Online you will find estimates of the visits in london for 4 days at 25o,ooo - which is massive... Some of the waiting times were 12-16 hours in duration and included disabled and children in the queue. This number does not include the thousands on the side of the streets hoping for a glimpse during transit.

For some perspective; some while ago I read that JFK lay in state for 3 days and had about 65,ooo visits in 1963.

Being an ex-pat american and former military; I really do not know much about royalty. We were taught to discount royalty, and maybe even hate it given the evils of imperialism and colonialism. The news would provide some insight, but many americans get some of their news from sources even worse ~ tabloids. It is fair to say a great deal of americans are unfamiliar with their own history; never mind someone else's history. This is a known fact. Although the royals get some traction in america because of some of the drama and mystery surrounding the families. My mother and grandmother followed some of the news especially in the 198os. I remember reading in the news when Princess Diana died. The article suggested the brakes failed coming down a hill and I thought there is no way that car wasn't checked over for mechanical standards.

I mentioned in another post that I had read some years ago that the english royalty was sort of an afterthought on the back burner and lost some relevancy but I did not agree with this assessment. After what I have seen over the past week and a half or so, the british royalty seems at the very vanguard of great britain [although some more commonwealth nations may kindly reject the crown] and seems highly unlikely to falter any time soon.

What I observed over the past week and a half was a country steeped in its history and symbolism spanning centuries. It seemed solid and stable. The amount of working parts of the entire 1o days was easy on the eyes. The only mishap I saw was the Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon tripped on her own two feet at one point before giving a reading. Every other working part, every cog was well oiled and functioning properly- and there were thousands of cogs.

I do not see the lines between royalty and nations becoming blurry any time soon and certainly not in our lifetimes. The thing about royalty is they study their nations and peoples to a tee; over centuries. They know what is required for survival and especially in the modern era. When we overcome the psychology of boundaries in the school-yard then we might blur the lines between nations. Frankly, there is not much hope for humanity to deal with basic psychology overall. And I mean basic psychology that trips up most under-educated [and some over-educated] souls. People seem designed not to get along; especially when it comes to nations and cultures.

So for what it is worth I payed attention over the past week and a half to get an education and I think I did in fact do that.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 20th September 2022 at 07:43.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

avid (19th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st September 2022), Inversion (19th September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (19th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: Some Troubling Thoughts Surrounding the Death of Queen Elizabeth

• Russell Brand Reacts to the Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (21st September 2022), ulli (21st September 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

Diana was a brood mare to bring "Stewart" blood into the family as I understood it. Once she gave birth twice her usefulness as a tool was done and they discarded her like commoners would a tool no longer useful. Love and romance never had anything to do with it. The marriage was all about political favors and leverage diplomatically on the families involved. Charles and Diana had no say in it. I'm sure their marrage was arranged many years ago in their youth. Many of the royals have what some refer to as "Affluence disease" which comes from inbreeding which always keeps the wealth in the family. The end result over time are people like the queen's twin sister, prince Andrew who is basically a retard and of course on the far end of the spectrum is the deviant behavior like that of Jack the ripper who was undoubtedly a inbred royal psychopath/sociopath. I believe Charles is an unfeeling sociopath just as his father was personally. The Queen also although she had the ability to act and behave normally in public. You notice that the ones that don't such as Andrew are very protected from close scrutiny. I've no doubt that Andrew's protection team was involved in Epstein's death.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Inversion (21st September 2022), janette (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), rgray222 (22nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread