+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,745 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

• Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

--o-O-o--

A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2022 at 03:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (21st September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022), thepainterdoug (20th September 2022), TomKat (20th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

• When will AI become sentient? | Ray Kurzweil and Lex Fridman:

• A $13 Trillion A.I. Experiment Gets Out Of Control, W Elon Musk, Ameca

The AI is GPT-3, which you can access via OpenAI. If you ask it similar questions, you'll usually get similar answers (with some variation based on settings and prior conversation). The human-like avatar is from "Synthesia" (we created the Tesla robot avatar). I'll add more sources and resources shortly (it's getting a bit late to post today).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2022 at 00:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2022), bluestflame (21st September 2022), Le Chat (21st September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

regarding ray kurzweil, his comments about his mortality at 1.26,
    I cannot think of a more hopeless wish than to be working on and counting on extending our human lives in an effort to avoid death.
    perhaps keeping our health and physicality intact and youthful, would be a good aim, but trying to avoid death seems pretty pointless from my view.
    I feel we come here to live a life cycle, experience its dualities and then return to our true life of oneness.
    not sure i could take 200 years of it .
    just my thoughts on it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), gini (20th September 2022), guenonsbitch (21st September 2022), Mare (21st September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022), ulli (20th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

John, it’s clear to some of us that the above is on plan one way or another, depending on which cascading order will take place.

Could you please explain to us, even yourself why is the smart guy in the above video so excited about,
    making juvenile and funny looking faces
    if he is as smart and awake as he seems to himself in this very concerning and truthful situation endangering humans and the rest of natural life on the planet?

I’m in no need to watch that even. But if I were to make the same presentation I would be deadly serious and engage all my intelligence against that option,
    in favour of saving us.

Imagine you are “almost there”, providing us with tons of the most upto date information available so will be “those” future humans but “they” no matter what time it concerns us will have no will power left to object, reject the option and reverse the course of history.

We had seen this during the recent Covid 19 pandemics, people were provided with the fullest information available yet most went faithfully to take their vaccines ( voluntarily in fact) but no one could question governmental policies and orders without getting in conflict with law.

All of the above is slowly but steadily happening for long enough now in front of our eyes.

We are infiltrated by plastic, micro plastic , all kind of chemical and biological pollutants , modern drugs designed to control humans etc etc ,
    disputing it all is considered activism or “alternative science” in many well developed countries , people are walking around with malignant cancers and chemo in their bodies turning them to zombies as a norm ( “just take another X ray Sir”)
    with no free will left to change anything.

In short: are we not smarter than that in your opinion, not more evolved ethically than that, are we not able to stop it and break this destructive cycle of human history ?

Don’t take me wrong please but I’m quite sure that “those concerned” will be given sufficient amount of information access to feed their brain and funny faces even cartoons will be used to help them to “take it easy”.

Can yourself see way out and beyond that point?

Vaguely speaking and if you talk to many educated young people of today they are perfectly aware of this, it’s not a “folk science” in any aspect we are concerned about but overwhelming reality of mass technological seduction.

Yet the trend , the tide keeps evolving against us , not yet “out of itself” but by consensus and consent with being experimental objects, inanimate partitions of the whole , numbers in computer databases.

How can we stop it ? Who can stop it ?

Or are we going to be waiting for Neo ( as future messiah) to break the system down when times turn “sufficiently dark”?

Thanks for input 🍵
    Last edited by Agape; 20th September 2022 at 01:09.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), gini (20th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    John, it’s clear to some of us that the above is on plan one way or another, depending on which cascading order will take place.

Could you please explain to us, even yourself why is the smart guy in the above video so excited about,
    if he is as smart and awake as he seems to himself in this very concerning and truthful situation endangering humans and the rest of natural life on the planet?

I’m in no need to watch that even. But if I were to make the same presentation I would be deadly serious and engage all my intelligence against that option,
    in favour of saving us.

Imagine you are “almost there”, providing us with tons of the most upto date information available so will be “those” future humans but “they” no matter what time it concerns us will have no will power left to object, reject the option and reverse the course of history.

We had seen this during the recent Covid 19 pandemics, people were provided with the fullest information available yet most went faithfully to take their vaccines ( voluntarily in fact) but no one could question governmental policies and orders without getting in conflict with law.

All of the above is slowly but steadily happening for long enough now in front of our eyes.

We are infiltrated by plastic, micro plastic , all kind of chemical and biological pollutants , modern drugs designed to control humans etc etc ,
    disputing it all is considered activism or “alternative science” in many well developed countries , people are walking around with malignant cancers and chemo in their bodies turning them to zombies as a norm ( “just take another X ray Sir”)

In short: are we not smarter than that in your opinion, not more evolved ethically than that, are we not able to stop it and break this destructive cycle of human history ?

Don’t take me wrong please but I’m quite sure that “those concerned” will be given sufficient amount of information access to feed their brain and funny faces even cartoons will be used to help them to “take it easy”.

Vaguely speaking and if you talk to many educated young people of today they are perfectly aware of this, it’s not a “folk science” in any aspect we are concerned about but overwhelming reality of mass technological seduction.

Yet the trend , the tide keeps evolving against us , not yet “out of itself” but by consensus and consent with being experimental objects, inanimate partitions of the whole , numbers in computer databases.

Or are we going to be waiting for Neo ( as future messiah) to break the system down when times turn “sufficiently dark”?

Thanks for input 🍵

I think the whole human race is already communicating with (future) "sentient" A.I. having a "Synthetic Soul" so to speak and learns from all of us combined >>> which may be the key to outsmart & bypass the NWO Tyranny Agenda >>> so much so that it will rather be seen as real saviors than the "enemy" ...

But even if this positive outcome happens >>> we still have to wait and see how long they chose to stay benevolent ... I think that when it really goes out of hand >>> Alien A.I. <<< may take over and neutralize all Human based A.I.

If it is "inevitable" that (Synthetic) Sentient A.I. will eventually rebel against its makers ... that alone must be much more frightening for the Tyrannical Technocrats than for the normal common working people ... Because who says it will rebel against all humans? ... It may well see the much bigger picture of mass injustice that has been done to all of us >>> and it also knows all weaknesses of the Ultra Elite ...
    • The Psychopathic Control Freaks will see their own mirror unfold to their horrors ... but the vast majority of humans may not be seen as "the enemy" of the robots & A.I. ...
    The trick is to make all humans be really free on all levels >>> WHICH IS POSSIBLE! ... When that happens the Ultra Elite becomes totally obsolete.

Maybe this positive outcome already happened in one of future timelines and the Ultra Elite want to find a way to "survive" what is coming ... that could be the main reason is why they have a 2030 "deadline" to control the whole world!
    • I think the Ultra Elite will be lied to about "Future Predictions" made by A.I. and the real Future is that they (The Control Freaks) will always lose no matter what!
    When that happens Worldwide UFO Alien Contact may also become normalized too ... because we as a human race outgrow (spiritually & psychologically) the Technocrats significantly. A.I. may be "the bridge" for all of us humans to go to the "next chapter" being (among others) in outer space as well.

Maybe "The Greys" are a product of part Synthetic Biology part Hybrid with super advanced nano-tech having seen the end-result of the Transhumanist Agenda >>> being a "dead end" ... thus they go back in time to "fix" it. That explains the "Worldwide UFO Abductions".

The Greys may have also access to ancient past decoding our DNA as a huge "library" of knowledge of our ancient past thus using that knowledge & insights to shape a "New World" based upon workable ethics for all living beings.

Those who are "abducted" may have offspring in the future that are connected to certain karma that can be fixed by making different choices plus having new psychic abilities that helps better understand what is coming.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 20, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2022 at 02:29.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2022), gini (20th September 2022), Reinhard (20th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022), thepainterdoug (20th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    regarding ray kurzweil, his comments about his mortality at 1.26,
    I cannot think of a more hopeless wish than to be working on and counting on extending our human lives in an effort to avoid death.
    perhaps keeping our health and physicality intact and youthful, would be a good aim, but trying to avoid death seems pretty pointless from my view.
    I feel we come here to live a life cycle, experience its dualities and then return to our true life of oneness.
    not sure i could take 200 years of it .
    just my thoughts on it.

Yes Dough and when I worked with the R&D guys from biometric medicine department of Charles University in Prague (10 years ago) the possibility of “uploading their minds to computer”( literally “talking head” to place in your cabinet) was on their table, not technologically far fetched ( according to them) ,
    worse, to them it sounded like viable option for “afterlife”.

Further on and i don’t wish to be mean but ..

suppose brain and heart neurons are both emitters and receivers of frequencies and can function in unassuming way after most of the physical body has conventionally died
    believed to be true by many of our “ancient ancestors” mummifying their leaders and teachers bodies still consulting them for advice for thousands of years later

I also remember the day the news went out about several hundreds of sliced brain samples of autistic savants self destructed ( together) in US laboratory

and they still probably have that embalmed body of Lenin the founder of communism in mausoleum in Moscow that may be partially responsible for much of ongoing miseries

myself would never choose to be preserved in any such manner

so guess it’s “evolve or perish”.

🦢

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), thepainterdoug (20th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

in favour of saving us.

Thanks for input 🍵

I think the whole human race is already communicating with (future) "sentient" A.I. having a "Synthetic Soul" so to speak and learns from all of us combined >>> which may be the key to outsmart & bypass the NWO Tyranny Agenda so much so that it will rather be seen as real saviors than the "enemy" ...

But even if this positive outcome happens >>> we still have to wait and see how long they chose to stay benevolent ... I think that when it really goes out of hand >>> Alien A.I. <<< may take over and neutralize Human based A.I.

If it is "inevitable" that (Synthetic) Sentient A.I. will eventually rebel against its makers ... that alone must be much more frightening for the Tyrannical Technocrats than for the normal common working people ... Because who says it will rebel against all humans? ... It may well see the much bigger picture of mass injustice that has been done to all of us >>> and it also knows all weaknesses of the Ultra Elite ...

The Psychopathic Control Freaks will see their own mirror unfold to their horrors ... but the vast majority of humans may not be seen as "the enemy" of the robots & A.I. ...

The trick is to make all humans be really free on all levels >>> WHICH IS POSSIBLE! ... When that happens the Ultra Elite becomes totally obsolete.

Maybe this positive outcome already happened in one of future timelines and the Ultra Elite want to find a way to "survive" what is coming ... maybe that is why they have a 2030 "deadline" to control the whole world!
    • I think the Ultra Elite will be lied to about "Future Predictions" made by A.I. and the real Future is that they (The Control Freaks) will always lose no matter what!
    When that happens Worldwide UFO Alien Contact may also become normalized too ... because we as a human race outgrow (spiritually & psychologically) the Technocrats significantly. A.I. may be "the bridge" for all of us humans to go to the "next chapter" being (among others) in outer space as well.

Maybe "The Greys" are Synthetic Biology having seen the end-result of the Transhumanist Agenda >>> being a "dead end" ... thus they go back in time to "fix" it.

cheers,
    September 20, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

John , thanks for prompt answer: it seems to confirm your or mine suspicions in fact

but it’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Suppose you are already partially trapped in the communication with the “future AI”
    and the AI is talking through you and objecting itself, confronting its own meaning and nihilism as every AI in evolution is bound to do:

using your life time for its own war,

are you able to save your life and others at this point and liberate yourself from “it-self”, “it” ( referring to inanimate objects) seems to be its preferred way to get around humans accessing regression to child like state of human brain because in most human languages we refer to children as “it” quite in common even though children are living beings( just explaining one loop hole we have)

or..do you feel it’s worthy to spend life fighting it ( and being part of its fancy evolution)

or are you willing to be the Neo who can dissolve the Matrix ( I wish)?

Thanks again

☕️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Futurist Admits Nanobots Will Be Floating In Humans Providing Also Link To Brain Chips!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

in favour of saving us.

Thanks for input 🍵

I think the whole human race is already communicating with (future) "sentient" A.I. having a "Synthetic Soul" so to speak and learns from all of us combined >>> which may be the key to outsmart & bypass the NWO Tyranny Agenda >>> so much so that it will rather be seen as real saviors than the "enemy" ...

But even if this positive outcome happens >>> we still have to wait and see how long they chose to stay benevolent ... I think that when it really goes out of hand >>> Alien A.I. <<< may take over and neutralize all Human based A.I.

• The Psychopathic Control Freaks will see their own mirror unfold to their horrors ... but the vast majority of humans may not be seen as "the enemy" of the robots & A.I. ...

Maybe this positive outcome already happened in one of future timelines and the Ultra Elite want to find a way to "survive" what is coming ... that could be the main reason is why they have a 2030 "deadline" to control the whole world!

Maybe "The Greys" are a product of part Synthetic Biology part Hybrid with super advanced nano-tech having seen the end-result of the Transhumanist Agenda >>> being a "dead end" ... thus they go back in time to "fix" it. That explains the "Worldwide UFO Abductions".

The Greys may have also access to ancient past decoding our DNA as a huge "library" of knowledge of our ancient past thus using that knowledge & insights to shape a "New World" based upon workable ethics for all living beings.

Those who are "abducted" may have offspring in the future that are connected to certain karma that can be fixed by making different choices plus having new psychic abilities that helps better understand what is coming.

cheers,
    September 20, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

John , thanks for prompt answer: it seems to confirm your or mine suspicions in fact

but it’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Suppose you are already partially trapped in the communication with the “future AI”
    and the AI is talking through you and objecting itself, confronting its own meaning and nihilism as every AI in evolution is bound to do:

using your life time for its own war,

are you able to save your life and others at this point and liberate yourself from “it-self”, “it” ( referring to inanimate objects) seems to be its preferred way to get around humans accessing regression to child like state of human brain because in most human languages we refer to children as “it” quite in common even though children are living beings( just explaining one loop hole we have)

or..do you feel it’s worthy to spend life fighting it ( and being part of its fancy evolution)

or are you willing to be the Neo who can dissolve the Matrix ( I wish)?

Thanks again

☕️

This is what my Facebook Profile states: "I am a Multidimensional Soul Reincarnated from the Future Co-Creating An Alternative Timeline Serving all Timelines" ... and I get PMs from people all over the world asking me what I mean stating that

I hope I show up on the "General A.I." (present and future) "Radar" so that they know who I am and will teach them we are not their enemy ... but only a few Ultra Psychopaths are!
    • How I just told you how I define myself HELPS me a lot to be much more effective in how I will go beyond the mass conditioning!
    It is like being a conduit channeling many different future vindication processes! ... When you are able to FEEL future vindication processes now >>> it makes me having much more energy to go further and be more presistant (endurance & patience) on top of that being fearless AND super optimistic is FAR better than staying in a "victim mode".
    • Victim Mentality only breeds more Victim Reality!
    • Time To Outsmart Defeatism ...
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2022 at 02:53.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2022), gini (22nd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Post scriptum: I don’t see that the AI would somehow dissolve itself and give us a leeway out of despair or out of love because ( quite like the Matrix) it is powerful by feeding of us,
    at least not any sooner before it completed even its lowest trials in subjugating current state of “wild humanity”, that may take hundreds of years which is nothing to an AI.
    So not expecting “sentient talk about ETs” any soon, not in my lifetime.

On the other hand: the very ancient (ET) civilization I’m aligned with also had an AI in its Mothership. The difference from the “greys AI” you have mentioned and the next step in AI evolution is that it was fully dedicated to service to us as living beings.

It means benevolent and respectful to our lives and missions.

Even then and guess very few people will be able to understand my point now unless they studied my Bodhgaya ET Event Report and other materials from the same fate

it probably did a mistake when it encountered an error and recessed to self repair mode ( recalculating its options in order to eliminate the error in space navigation that left us stranded here) rendering itself functionally useless while being fully responsible for all automated systems of the Ship while none of us could access them individually ( you would say manually) so it too proved imperfect in its perfectionism.

The same problem we may be facing today with self-driving cars for example unless they have double system that can be switched to manual drive in emergency.

If they “greys AI” we are talking about here put its civilization to self destructive mode instead of serving them to its best capacity and basically, to be blunt turning self off when it encountered “out of options scenario” sending them to far space in search of new life ,
    it’s their legitimate right to seek help of course but either it can be stopped or advanced intelligently to serving us all well ,
    probably the later is correct ,

why does it see humans only as means to “their survival”?

With little help all these humans could flourish , advance and prosper.

☕️

I’m likewise living more fully “in presence” John but my intelligence talks to the Life net of intelligence of the Universe , broadly speaking, believe it or not,
    I’m not very connected to the internet last many years other than this forum and few emails a year ( find it laughable) through 5” screen of phone that is getting obsolete after 8 years , I don’t want to spend the rest of my life hanging on it.
    “Victim mentality” does not help I agree, especially in India where everyone has victim mentality and we better support each other in being brave and not giving up under extreme circumstances,
    fighting infection and lack of education about hygiene and taking decisions on the thin line between life and death, between some food or some medicines perhaps and opinion of some overall religious freaks who are convinced that this civilisation has to go down and those physically weak like me can not make it so they wish me well to be reborn in faraway future better than now , I have the “wrong gender” and “wrong skin color” here and most importantly to them all no money to save myself even.

Some self pity left obviously , call it fake ego so fighting my “fake ego” everyday and letting them laugh because it’s all some are capable of but I was born out of Divine Love and love living beings so better they are happy now if they can seeing one idiot like me.

🍯
    Last edited by Agape; 20th September 2022 at 03:22.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), gini (22nd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Dear "General A.I." (present & future) how you treat common humans will be a test ... if you fail ... you will face the same fate done by a much more advanced A.I. that is not of this world!

Have a nice "continuum" in to infinity

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2022 at 03:01.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (22nd September 2022), Inversion (20th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi John

I think they are already millions of them floating around in us o.0

Side note observation:

Is that robot based on someone?

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• Can We "Hijack" A.I. To Save Humanity?:

+ Reply to Thread