United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: UAP/UFO Videod from my backyard

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Okay folks, here's an idea, if it's easier:

I've a dummy Tintin directory in the Avalon Library which can be used as a hosting site as it were.

If you attach/send your videos via https://wetransfer.com/ - it's free - I can add them there along with any stills that you have.

The email to use is: tintin@projectavalon.net; wetransfer can handle 2GB worth of content per message in the free version.

Then you'll be able to embed them very easily that way, or, as a starter, I can upload them for you.

Welcome to

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anu Raman (20th September 2022), Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), Cherub (20th September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st September 2022), Mercedes (20th September 2022), mojo (24th September 2022), Orph (20th September 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd October 2022), Spiral (20th September 2022), Tintin (20th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I’ve seen something like that in the skies close to me. Do you think they are slowly revealing themselves in steps or gradually in order to avoid a conflict of interests?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Hi Joe, regarding the question "Are they slowly revealing themselves...?"........dunno, they have been seen for hundreds of yrs in modern times and before, and there are Many references towards flying craft and people wearing what look to be space helmets in art and literature that are from centuries ago, especially religious art.
    Im not sure if there are more sightings these days or not, i mean we have the internet at our disposal, this means your sighting can potentially reach millions of people in seconds, and can be recorded instantly with your smart Ph and uploaded to the "Net" in secs/mins.
    Go back 100yrs or More and Things took quite awhile for "news" to reach even the next city, and only a small percentage would find this "news", as they either had to buy a newspaper or listen to the radio when they were invented
    News just traveled slow back then and did not reach much of the population like today.
    Their must be thousands of untold, undocumented sightings from the "old days" because you could only tell those you could actually talk to or write letters to.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Kryztian (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2