Thread: New Worldwide Financial System Goes Live in November 2022

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Default Re: New Worldwide Financial System Goes Live in November 2022

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]

At some point, very soon I hope, someone, or if no one, WE, have to call out the naked emperor.

At the same point in the system that they are hooking their ISO 20022 virtual "life the universe and everything" to our real lives, is the place for us to say not no but hell no, fk off.

How so?

It's simple in theory. We hook up our own high finance management system at the exact same node they intend to use to hook up theirs. They've even created it for us, or at least tweaked and screwed with the system enough to make a hook up possible at all.

In a Hollywood movie scene it might look like one of those ambush scenarios where one group gather to do a final activation of their great idea and another group show up and snatch the situation away from them and the whole movie plot does a 180.
    Norman... someone is doing it... too bad you are done with her

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

gnostic9 (10th October 2022), wondering (21st September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,007 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]

At some point, very soon I hope, someone, or if no one, WE, have to call out the naked emperor.

At the same point in the system that they are hooking their ISO 20022 virtual "life the universe and everything" to our real lives, is the place for us to say not no but hell no, fk off.

How so?

It's simple in theory. We hook up our own high finance management system at the exact same node they intend to use to hook up theirs. They've even created it for us, or at least tweaked and screwed with the system enough to make a hook up possible at all.

In a Hollywood movie scene it might look like one of those ambush scenarios where one group gather to do a final activation of their great idea and another group show up and snatch the situation away from them and the whole movie plot does a 180.
    Norman... someone is doing it... too bad you are done with her
    1 ) Why does she sprinkle so much crap into her narrative ? ( e.g. Trump is a clone or sub )

2 ( Why does she get energetically flustered when the bad guys are taking a hit, . . . equally, gets chilled n cocky when the good guys are ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gnostic9 (10th October 2022), wondering (21st September 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

I played the cryptocurrency scheme for abit, it was fun.. made tons of creds off of it.. paid my bills.. then I quit.. because I knew it would be on it's way to doom and gloom. Haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

gnostic9 (10th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,632 times in 20,810 posts

Lightbulb Re: New Worldwide Financial System Goes Live in November 2022

quote:

"Policy makers could consider disclosure requirements around the use of A.I. techniques in the provision of financial services and that may impact the customer outcome.

Financial consumers need to be informed about the use of A.I. techniques in the delivery of a product, as well as potential interaction with an A.I. system instead of a human being, in order to be able to make conscious choices among competing products. Clear information around the A.I. system’s capabilities and limitations should be included in such disclosure.

The introduction of suitability requirements for A.I.-driven financial services, similar to the ones applicable to the sale of investment products, could be considered by authorities. Such requirements would help financial service providers better assess whether prospective clients have a solid understanding of how the use of A.I. affects the delivery of the product.
    • The limited transparency and explainability of many advanced A.I.-based ML models is a key policy question that remains to be resolved.
    Quote Lack of explainability is incompatible with existing laws and regulations, but also with internal governance, risk management and control frameworks of financial service providers.
    It limits the ability of users to understand how their models affect markets or contributes to market shocks. It can amplify systemic risks related to pro-cyclicality, convergence, and increased market volatility through simultaneous purchases and sales of large quantities, particularly when third party standardized models are used. Importantly, the inability of users to adjust their strategies in times of stress may lead to exacerbated market volatility and bouts of illiquidity during periods of acute stress, aggravating flash crash type of events.

Regulators should consider how to overcome the perceived incompatibility of the lack of explainability in A.I. with existing laws and regulations. There may be a need to update and/or adjust the currently applicable frameworks for "model governance and risk management" by financial services firms in order to address such challenges arising by the use of A.I.-based models. The supervisory focus may need to be shifted from documentation of the development process and the process by which the model arrives to its prediction to model behaviour and outcomes, and supervisors may wish to look into more technical ways of managing risk, such as adversarial model stress testing or outcome-based metrics (Gensler and Bailey, 2020 [2]).

Despite recent progress to improve the explainability of A.I. from low levels, explainability remains at the core of the perceived lack of trust of users and supervisors around A.I. applications. While current discussions tend to focus on improving explainability as the sole mechanism to promote trust, other checks and balances may need to be introduced to ensure that ML model-based decisioning is operating as intended.

Policy makers could consider requiring clear model governance frameworks and attribution of accountability to the human in order to help build trust in A.I.-driven systems. Explicit governance frameworks that designate clear lines of responsibility for the development and overseeing of A.I.-based systems throughout their lifecycle, from development to deployment, may need to be put in place by financial services providers so as to strengthen existing arrangements for operations related to A.I..

Internal model governance frameworks may need to be adjusted to better capture risks emerging from the use of A.I., as well as to incorporate intended outcomes for consumers together with an assessment of whether and how such outcomes are reached using A.I. technologies. >>> Adequate documentation and audit trails of the above processes can assist the oversight of such activity by supervisors.

The provision of increased assurance by financial firms around the robustness and resilience of A.I. models is fundamental as policy makers seek to guard against build-up of systemic risks, and will help A.I. applications in finance gain trust. The performance of models may need to be tested in extreme market conditions, to prevent systemic risks and vulnerabilities that may arise in times of stress.

The introduction of automatic control mechanisms (such as kill switches) that trigger alerts or switch off models in times of stress could assist in mitigating risks, although they expose the firm to new operational risks. Back-up plans, models and processes should be in place to ensure business continuity in case the models fails or acts in unexpected ways. Further, regulators could consider add-on or minimum buffers if banks were to determine risk weights or capital based on A.I. algorithms (Gensler and Bailey, 2020 [2]).

Frameworks for appropriate training, retraining and rigorous testing of A.I. models may need to be introduced and/or reinforced to ensure that ML model-based decisioning is operating as intended and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Datasets used for training must be large enough to capture non-linear relationships and tail events in the data, even if synthetic, to improve the reliability of such models in times of unpredicted (or manufactured?) crisis. Continuous testing of ML models is indispensable in order to identify and correct for model drifts.

The ongoing monitoring and validation of A.I. models, which are fundamental for their risk, should be further promoted by regulators, as the most effective way to improve model resilience and prevent and address model drifts. Best practices around standardized procedures for such monitoring and validation could assist in improving model resilience, and identify whether the model necessitates adjustment, redevelopment, or replacement. Model validation, and the necessary approvals and sign-offs would need to be separated from the development of the model and documented as best possible for supervisory purposes. The frequency of testing and validation may need to be defined depending on the complexity of the model and the materiality of the decisions made by such model.

Appropriate emphasis could be placed on human primacy in decision making when it comes to higher- value use-cases (e.g. lending decisions) which significantly affect consumers.

Authorities could consider the introduction of processes that can allow customers to challenge the outcome of A.I. models and seek redress could also help build trust over such systems. The GDPR is an example of such policies, as it provides the associated right of individuals ‘to obtain human intervention’ and to express their points of view if they wish to contest the decision made by an algorithm (EU, 2016 [3]). Public communication by the official sector that clearly sets expectations can further build confidence in A.I. applications in finance.

Policy makers should consider the increased technical complexity of A.I., and whether resources will need to be deployed to keep pace with advances in technology. Investment in research can allow some of the issues around explainability and unintended (or ill intended?) consequences of A.I. techniques to be resolved.

Investment in skills for both finance sector participants and policy makers will allow them to follow advancements in technology and maintain a multidisciplinary dialogue at operational, regulatory and supervisory level. Closer cooperation of IT staff with more traditional finance experts could be one way to adjust the trade- off between predictability of the model and explainability and respond to the legal and regulatory requirements for auditability and transparency. There may be a need to build bridges between disciplines that currently work in silos, such as deep learning and symbolic approaches (with the latter involving rules created through human intervention), to help improve explainability in A.I.-based approaches (EuropeanCommission, 2020 [84]). Enforcement authorities in particular may need to be technically capable of inspecting A.I.-based systems and empowered to intervene when required.

The role of policy makers is important in supporting innovation in the sector while ensuring that financial consumers and investors are duly protected and the markets around such products and services remain fair, orderly and >> transparent! <<.
    • Policy makers need to sharpen their existing arsenal of defenses against risks emerging from, or exacerbated by, the use of A.I.
    Clear communication around the adoption of A.I. and the safeguards in place to protect the system and its users can help instill trust and confidence and promote the adoption of such innovative techniques. Given the ease of cross-border provision of financial services, a multidisciplinary dialogue between policy makers and the industry should be fostered and maintained both at national and international levels". unquote
    100% related issue:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd September 2022 at 10:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    What does it mean to me?

It means, DO NOT COMPLY!!!
    Yup! Total agreement with you on this. The question is: "What is the solution to this dilemma we are facing?"

HOW TO RESTORE THE UNITED STATES’ CONSTITUTION

I don't know about other countries on this issue but the united States' Constitution states in no uncertain terms: "No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." [Article One, Section 10, united States’ Constitution]

This is the Achilles Heel of the New World Order (not-so-great-reset) plans for world wide slavery and death of most of Earth's inhabitants. So I don't need to emphasize how important this is.
    I have taken this issue into court on two occasions and discovered how corrupt the American Bar Association and each State Bar Association are. I agree with Catherine Austin Fitts that this is due to Freemasonry infiltrating every level of government even down to your local governments.

They went after me with a vengeance that I had never seen before which even included vilification in the local county newspaper. The county lawyers were creating public fear and wrongfully accusing me of being a dangerous militia member, which was and still is, totally false. This was about twenty years ago and I concluded that the Constitution was dead for all intents and purposes.

So here is an example of what I did than anyone can do: Instead of obediently paying the taxes on my land I sent certified letters (with return receipt) to the county treasurer wherein I reminded the treasurer of the what the Supreme Law of the Land required of State governments using the quote above. I then asked if he was requiring silver or gold or a combination thereof as payment of this alleged debt.

Bear in mind that the tax bill only gave a number on the alleged tax bill--3.64. (I'll bet every land owner reading this post will wonder why the number is so low, but it was the principle involved and not how much it was.) So they do not even put a dollar sign $ in front of 3.64. So it was a legitimate question since they did not say what this number represents.

After three years they still would not answer the question. I filed affidavits with County Auditor to document and one of the prosecutors actually shredded my affidavits which was a Class B Felony. I pressed criminal charges against him, sued him in court, and even officially called for a grand jury investigation, but to no avail.

This was just a low population county of mostly farmers and ranchers so I was surprised as to how corrupt and anti-Constitution it was. I lost on every front. I ended up sending the 3.64 in FRAUDs (Federal Reserve Auditing Unit Denominations) after three years to stop them from taking my land.

So here is the solution: Imagine if many people did the same thing as I did whenever they get any kind of tax bill from their State, County or City government. Imagine if it became a movement! I truly believe this is one of the best ways to restore the original united States' Constitution. Please note that although I stopped paying taxes, I never said I wasn't going to pay the tax bill; I just needed to know what was being required "IN PAYMENT" under constitutional law and assured them that I had the coins and would gladly pay it after they answered the question. They, of course, never answered the question.

So if a whole lotta people did this the city, county and/or state governments would not receive any payment for a long time while people challenge the government corruption. In the Police State of Washington it would take at least three years before they would actually take your land and home (that you think you "own"). So during that time the so-called government is not getting any "money" from you.

People can also put the squeeze on even more by filing affidavits, taking it into court, pressing criminal charges, etc. If enough people did this, imagine what the effect would be. People will not lose their land if they send the currency before they take it. But the longer you can stretch this out, the better.

For the people who have been wondering--"What can I do to stop the not so Great Reset?"--well, here it is and it is about restoring the original Constitution. It will only cost people a few dollars in postage initially. Filing affidavits and court fees usually costs more. There might also be some "late payment" fees, too. You can learn how to prepare court filings yourself so you don’t need money for lawyer unless you gotta lotta money to spend.
    But how does that small investment of time and “money” compare with most of humanity being murdered and the remainder placed into digital slavery in perpetuity?

Please don’t wait. We need to make this go viral NOW!

[END NOTE: The sociopathic Chief Deputy Prosecutor who committed a Class B Felony for shredding my affidavits eventually received his just deserts. I exposed the documented truth about what he had done one week before his presumed election to the position of County Prosecutor. I wrote a newsletter in the third person under my pen name (i.e., “freedom of the press”) and a friend paid for the bulk mailing of my newsletter. It was supposed to have been a close race, but he lost by a landslide!

There’s more than one way to skin a corrupt government lawyer. And the newspaper admitted that they could not find anyone in the county named “Truman Cash”--the first time I ever used that pen name, LOL!]

Last edited by TrumanCash; 22nd September 2022 at 21:16.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th October 2022), avid (22nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2022), gnostic9 (10th October 2022), Harmony (24th September 2022), Mark (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), onevoice (22nd September 2022), wondering (23rd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Part Two . . . .

Sarah Westall - One World Digital Currency & Servitude – The Plan Explained w/ Kent Lewiss (2of2)

SHOW NOTES
    Kent Lewiss rejoins the show to discuss his latest report explaining the plan behind the one world digital currency. Lewiss brings solid research and thought into the central bankers plan to reset the new world order into a global bankers dictatorship. He explains what their plan is and what it means to you. It's a report like no other that everyone needs to know so we can create a better plan that actually meets the needs of humanity without destroying what makes us human. You can see more of Kent Lewiss on his social platform: https://Freedom.Social

Rumble video version:
    https://rumble.com/v1l5y0t-world-rep...lained-w-.html

Read The PDF
    https://sarahwestall.com/wp-content/...ember-2022.pdf
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

edina (24th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2022), gnostic9 (10th October 2022), Harmony (24th September 2022), mountain_jim (26th September 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), TrumanCash (24th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Are they going to switch over quietly or preempt it with a shock tactic ?

Ben Fulford seems to think they will do a shock stunt ahead of it, bank closure/bail in.

That and much more, in this Mel K interview.

MEL K & ACCLAIMED JOURNALIST BENJAMIN FULFORD INSIGHTS ON GEOPOLITICAL NEWS 9-25-22

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/crg8jDoWJoiB/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Banking Crisis will Start in Europe – Martin Armstrong

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog Published September 24, 2022

https://rumble.com/v1lf2c5-banking-c...armstrong.html

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Martin Armstrong, cycle expert and author of the upcoming new book “The Plot to Seize Russia, Manufacturing World War III”

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1iswex/?pub=4

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Antagenet (14th October 2022), gnostic9 (10th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

This is why we must refuse the switch to CBDC.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F8LmmDbGyOdm/
    The mock bbc was produced by Richard Hall, of Rich Planet.

Love peace and joy to all!
    Last edited by gnostic9; 10th October 2022 at 18:12.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

norman (11th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Neil Oliver's view on CBDC and more.

Love peace and joy to all!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

fifi (10th October 2022), norman (11th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Israel, Norway and Sweden to test central bank digital currencies for cross-border transactions
    Tuesday, October 11, 2022 by: Arsenio Toledo

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...nsactions.html

The central banks of Israel, Norway and Sweden have signed up to a Bank of International Settlements-led (BIS) project that will test the feasibility of using central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) for cross-border payments.

Known as Project Icebreaker, it will enable fast international transactions using CBDCs at a significantly lower cost compared to existing systems for cross-border use of CBDCs.

The project will be led by the Innovation Hub Nordic Center of the BIS. The Innovation Hub will spearhead the development of a new hub that will connect the proof-of-concept CBDC systems of Bank of Israel, the Norges Bank of Norway and the Sveriges Riksbank of Sweden.

Along with the Innovation Hub and the three participating central banks, the project will also involve participating local digital currency wallet providers, money changers, retailers and consumers.

Beju Shah, head of the Innovation Hub, said the project will explore CBDC designs and architecture and concerns relating to financial policy. The goal is to reduce the operating expenses that come with using CBDCs and to increase the speed and transparency of transactions. The BIS hopes to have a final report on the outcomes of the experiment by the first quarter of 2023. (Related: Experts warn: Centralized digital currencies could be used to control how people behave.)

“These learnings will be invaluable for central banks thinking about implementing CBDCs for cross-border payments,” said Shah.

Central bank officials from Israel, Norway and Sweden have noted that this project will help them further develop their own CBDCs – the digital shekel, the digital krone and the e-krona, respectively.

Norges Bank Executive Director for Financial Stability Torbjorn Haegeland said the project will help the bank improve its current tests involving the use of CBDC for retail payments.

Deputy Governor of the Bank of Israel Andrew Abir noted that digital currencies will help small countries with an open economy like Israel facilitate “efficient and accessible cross-border payments.”

Mithra Sundberg, head of Sveriges Riksbank’s e-krona development division, said Project Icebreaker will help the bank “gain valuable lessons regarding cross-border payments using a CBDC.”

Project Icebreaker could usher in one-world currency

Similar international initiatives to test the use of CBDCs have been implemented in China, Malaysia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.

On the Oct. 6 episode of “The JD Rucker Show,” host JD Rucker noted that this is one of the first projects testing out CBDCs on a large scale with this many Western nations. Rucker pointed out that CBDCs are commonly tested outside of the Western world, and the success of this project could usher in one-world currency.

Rucker also noted in an article how businesses, financial institutions and regular consumers do not benefit from the creation of CBDCs. All of the supposed benefits coming from CBDCs are already present in cryptocurrencies and in digital payments. Banks and other financial institutions are also already able to conduct financial transactions in a quick and secure fashion. The only people in society that will benefit from CBDCs, Rucker said, are government officials and their partners in the finance sector.

“Governments and their world banking partners will benefit from CBDCs in the form of absolute control over the people,” he wrote, warning how the “freedom-killing component” of CBDCs will rob people of financial freedoms “for the sake of whatever cause the Cabal wants us to impose.”

Rucker added that once most of the world has replaced their currencies with CBDCs, the globalist financial system will then transition to a “one-world central bank digital currency.”

“They know what this means,” said Rucker about the government officials pushing for CBDCs. “They know it means losing privacy, being under surveillance. They know that it means people will lose their freedoms and they know that their nation will lose its economic sovereignty in the long run.”

“They know this, yet they’re pushing forward because it’s what they want,” he added. “They want control … they want globalist ideas. They want the Great Reset to happen.”

Watch this episode of “The JD Rucker Show” as JD Rucker talks about how the CBDC project of Israel, Norway and Sweden is a test-run for the one-world currency.
    https://www.brighteon.com/653cb41f-b...9-31e1ed71c57b

More related stories:

New digital currencies being pushed by global elite will destroy privacy, allow total surveillance of purchases.

Biden regime pushing ‘digital dollar’ so government can seize assets at will, control population.

Central Bank Digital Currencies are the bullet train to digital concentration camps.

US government’s new Central Bank Digital Currency is a fast track to digital concentration camps.

Global reset fully underway as 90% of central banks push for digital currency that governments can control.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (12th October 2022), earthdreamer (13th October 2022), Harmony (13th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m not aware of her so am unable to comment.

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Bank of England issues collapse warning: ‘You have three days to sell’
    Thursday, October 13, 2022 by: JD Heyes

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-...e-warning.html

More evidence has emerged this week that the West’s financial system is teetering on the brink of collapse, as Europeans worry that they won’t have enough affordable energy to heat their homes this winter.

During a speech in Washington, D.C., Bank of England Gov. Andrew Bailey first warned that “market volatility went beyond bank stress tests,” which is frightening in an of itself, before he reinforced that there is a “serious risk to UK financial system stability,” adding that a program to bail out pension funds is “temporary,” according to Zero Hedge.

However, Bailey then dropped a bombshell.

“My message to the funds involved and all the firms is you’ve got three days left now. You’ve got to get this done. The essence of financial stability is that it (intervention) is temporary. It’s not prolonged,” he said in a chilling warning that sent shockwaves through financial sectors around the world. “I’m afraid this has to be done, for the sake of financial stability,” he added, per the BBC.

Meanwhile, according to the Financial Times, here’s why traders are not selling more UK bonds:

Traders say the reluctance of some investors to offload larger quantities of gilts is in part a consequence of the BoE’s approach to making purchases.

The central bank has only bought gilts at close to the prevailing market level and has rejected offers it deemed too expensive. Investors may get a slightly better price by selling their bonds to the central bank rather than on the open market, but the difference is measured in small fractions of a percentage point. In return, they have to face the uncertainty of whether the BoE will actually accept their offer to sell, or potentially leave the bank holding unwanted gilts in a market where the price may have moved against them in the meantime.

Clients don’t like the uncertainty — they say ‘you take the risk and you can charge us for it’,” one gilt trader at a big investment bank said. “You sell the bond wherever the market is — there’s no buying force coming from the BoE.”

“The way that the bank has structured this intervention is they can only buy assets if people put offers into them, but nobody is putting offers in,” noted Craig Inches, head of rates and cash at Royal London Asset Management.

But after Bailey’s comments in Washington, the sell-off began in earnest, paving the way for what many see as a collapse of gargantuan proportions in the not-too-distant future, barring a miracle of some sort, because the destructive cycle has already begun: As the global currencies plunge, the U.S. dollar becomes stronger; and as the U.S. dollar becomes stronger, the more global currencies plunge in value.

“This was coming because it has always been this way before,” ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry tweeted Monday, adding, “how anyone over the age of 40 did not see it coming is a riddle. The answer is Greed.”

The BBC noted further:

Earlier, pensions industry body the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association had warned against the help ending “too soon”.

It suggested the support should be extended until 31 October, when Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng is due to detail his economic plan explaining how he will balance the public finances. The statement will be accompanied by independent forecasts on the prospects for the UK economy.

“As the Bank has made clear from the outset, its temporary and targeted purchases of gilts will end on 14 October,” a Bank of England spokesperson reiterated on Wednesday, as reported by CNBC.

“The Governor confirmed this position yesterday, and it has been made absolutely clear in contact with the banks at senior levels. Beyond 14 October, a number of facilities, including the new TECRF, are in place to ease liquidity pressures on LDIs,” the BoE spokesperson added.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th October 2022), Peace in Oz (14th October 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This video that has been doing the rounds this week is indeed utter nonsense.
    I may be proved wronged (hopefully not!) but what I can say with certainty is that this has been produced by someone with very little knowledge of blockchain technology.

My underlying argument is that now there is a new form of money (cryptocurrency) WHY would anyone use one that can be blocked and one that you don’t have control of, rather than use the free one like Bitcoin or Ethereum etc.

It just doesn’t make sense. Yes, CBDCs are coming, but only because they need to get with the programme and quickly. From their pov it’s a case of closing the stable doors after the horse has bolted.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

What video ?

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Also in November is the US Mid term elections.

Bix Weir thinks the crash ( deliberate ) is imminent, that is, pre election. Even if not pre election it's imminent. All they have to do is stop rigging the system and it all comes down.

If you have any money in your bank over and above your monthly running costs, go out and buy something useful because your bank account is about to be wiped out. The resultant anger is a part of the 'plan'.

X22 Report Spotlight - Bix Weir – The Good Guys Are Still In Charge & They Are Destroying The [CB] System
    40 minutes Posted Oct 31, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Bix begins the conversation talking about bitcoin, gold, silver on how they are manipulated. The good guys are still in charge and they are destroying the [CB] system to bring us into a new system. The bad guys are struggling to stay alive but the people are waking up. When the crash comes the anger towards the [CB] is going to be off the charts. The people will force the [CB] out.

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th November 2022), Inversion (15th November 2022)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

G20 Leaders Declare MARK OF THE BEAST, Global ID to Buy, Sell, & Travel
    Man in America - Published November 19, 2022

The interview starts at 5:23

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1t5gf4/?pub=4

33. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (21st November 2022)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The CBDC Has Launched in the US (Here’s How It Affects You & Your Money)
    Man In America - Published November 20, 2022

Interview starts at 2:20

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1td48a/?pub=4

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (29th November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), palehorse (29th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast