Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default New Book By Elena Danaan: The Return Of The Gods

Click image for larger version

Name:	Book-THE-SEEDERS-by-Mrs-Elena-Danaan-1.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	49657
    The Seeders is a must-read book that is full of shock and awe moments that awakens the reader to the true extent of our suppressed history and the incredible future that lies before us as a fully liberated species destined to take our rightful place in the galactic community.

-Michael Salla, Ph.D.

This looks like a book, but in truth it's an historical document. It takes Humanity on an incredible journey from the beginning of advanced soul groups wondering the universe looking for a cause to the liberation and acknowledging of a humanity blessed and suppressed throughout the ages. It will be difficult to put this book down.
    -Alex Collier, Andromedan Contactee.

Extraterrestrial Emissary, Archaeologist, Druid, Shaman and Best-Selling Author Elena Danaan takes us on a journey to meet the Intergalactic Confederation, the legendary Pa-Taal and the mysterious Nine, throughout an epic quest for the true history of humans of Terra.

www.elenadanaan.org/the-seeders-return-of-the-gods
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 26th September 2022 at 15:27.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), ClearWater (23rd September 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2022), gini (3rd October 2022), Jambo (26th September 2022), janette (23rd September 2022), Jim_Duyer (23rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd September 2022), Justplain (25th September 2022), kfm27917 (26th October 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), Nasu (23rd September 2022), Parsi-X (9th November 2022), Stephanie (3rd October 2022), The KMan (23rd September 2022), thepainterdoug (23rd September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 times in 520 posts

Default Re: New Book By Elena Danaan: The Return Of The Gods

Quote Posted by Pilutaq (here)
    The Seeders is a must-read book that is full of shock and awe moments that awakens the reader to the true extent of our suppressed history and the incredible future that lies before us as a fully liberated species destined to take our rightful place in the galactic community.

-Michael Salla, Ph.D.

www.elenadanaan.org/the-seeders-return-of-the-gods
    Page at above link includes this embedded vid, L = 1:37:58.

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 23rd September 2022 at 02:32. Reason: Fix embed of vid

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), ClearWater (23rd September 2022), gini (3rd October 2022), Harmony (25th September 2022), Heart to heart (28th September 2022), janette (23rd September 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), Nasu (23rd September 2022), Stephanie (3rd October 2022), The KMan (23rd September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 times in 289 posts

Hmm.. she looks really attractive to me.. still believing in the book sellers eh? .. oh well.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

arwen (25th September 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), janette (23rd September 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes Anu I do. There are only two groups that are here that I really trust and that is Alex Collier and Barbara Marciniak's group P's and when Alex Collier says that she is for real,
    I pay attention. I think this book will change many things.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2022), janette (23rd September 2022), Maybee (6th November 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, dang! I should've become a book seller long ago

I think that would've been awesome. Telling the origins of this solar system..whee.. and what happened to it - of course, with evidence backing it up.. I love evidence too.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,510 times in 2,327 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Well, dang! I should've become a book seller long ago

I think that would've been awesome. Telling the origins of this solar system..whee.. and what happened to it - of course, with evidence backing it up.. I love evidence too.
    Writing a book and selling a book are two different actions.

Books are only one way of communicating ideas. There are other ways, too.

Pick one that suits you, and do that.

I've often felt that the Renaissance period was predicated by the invention of the printing press.
    It allowed people to think together across time and space.
    People who were once working in isolation could come together and share ideas, and build upon each others ideas.

I still prefer to read books to gather information, and learn. I'd like to get better at reading the source material of books, though.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th September 2022), arwen (25th September 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), mountain_jim (25th September 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,851 times in 301 posts

I am trying to be interested, but just not succeeding.

In the past I would have been interested but in the present I just have no interest in other species/races when my own is getting deliberately exterminated. I also have zero sense of any benevolent "ETs" or higher powers at the moment.

My own species is getting genetically mutilated not in a good way (jabs), our children are being genitally mutilated (trans agenda with surgery to mutilate them for life, exposing them to sick perverted men (drag queens) and this generation of children are destroyed beyond repair. (Masks, jabs, social distancing). If the children are destroyed the species is finished. Childhoods End.

My own ethnic group, Caucasians, are getting genocided as a top priority with "anti-racism" which is actually racism.

Yeah, just not interested and have no good feelings to any other race/species/ETs right now.

Three years ago I would have been very interested in this. No more. Amazing how much and how quickly things have completely changed.
    Last edited by arwen; 25th September 2022 at 02:08.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Alecs (25th September 2022), Anu Raman (25th September 2022), Arcturian108 (9th November 2022), edina (25th September 2022), Justplain (25th September 2022), kittywizard (6th November 2022), LoneWolf76 (4th November 2022), Mari (26th October 2022), mountain_jim (25th September 2022), Spiral (25th September 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can understand you Arwen, This whole thing with lockdown's psychological operations wears us all down mutilations, gender bender agenda, to break our soul. I listen to Alex Collier speeches in times like these, and as he said it "There are no more victims" although I feel sorry for your state of mind but your happiness is your responsibility. And also, the benevolents have put out information how to deal with times like these but one has also be able to plug in to the inner net as well, not just internet. We are going to see mental collapse but one has to spend enough time in nature to deal with and the benevolence, they cannot do things for us so we have to step up. I think the point of having forums like this is so that we can share perspectives so that we don't give up and we can all do something about what is going on today
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 25th September 2022 at 17:13.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

arwen (25th September 2022), Isserley (25th September 2022), Mari (26th October 2022), The KMan (25th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,654 times in 114 posts

Speaking of the return of the gods and their interest in humanity

OLYMPIAN GODDESSES AND GODS, three books by Nick Hammond available in kindle form on Amazon

Just a suggestion that you might like to read these, they are VERY interesting!

This is the work and experiences of Margo Williams with thos gods after she ceased working with me in 1994!

You may already be aware from my UTube videos of her remarkable psychic gifts and I would add that I am glad it was Nick and not myself working in this particular field!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Harmony (26th September 2022), I should cocoa (26th September 2022), Mari (26th October 2022), Pilutaq (26th September 2022), Stephanie (3rd October 2022), The KMan (3rd October 2022), ulli (7th November 2022), wondering (6th October 2022), Yoda (27th September 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cheers for the heads up on those books Carolyn! I wasn't aware of them before but will have a check on Amazon for them for sure.
    Also, on a side note, I don't check in here too regularly, but I do remember you were laid low with health issues some months back, which put pay to your Wight Witch youtube series of vids. So, apologies if it's already been addressed elsewhere on here, but I'm really glad you're back and fit and well and hope look forward to a resumption of the vids, as and when you and Sam feel up to it!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I should cocoa For This Post:

Mari (26th October 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

hum. well>>>>
    While there is validity to the idea of “resonating” with a certain person it can easily be misapplied if the “reading instrument”, the Self, is not “tuned” correctly.
    For example “feel good” messages are not necessarily proof of truth. just like information that brings up fear is not necessarily false either nor is it “fear mongering”.

In order to find the true resonance one needs to separate the false self (with its assumptions, conditioning, expectations, wishful thinking, wounding, buffers, bias, emotional hooks and ego desires) from the true self connected to the Divine, that small non-verbal voice inside that can always separate a lie from truth, using intuition and critical thinking alike, even if the truth is not very “pleasant” and challenging to one’s world view and especially to one’s self-image.

Elena Danaan sold t -****s with metatron's cube on them as being a protective code. She now removed them because I made a remark about it on Alex Colliers page.
    Because he advertises her and her books he is no longer credible to me.

Somebody wrote this about them. I don't know if this is true or not but nobody knows if what ED writes is true.
    quote:
    Pleiadians are alien spirits. Despite their claims, they have no bodies and no spacecraft. Evidence of this is that there are no photographs of Pleiadians, only channeled illustrations.
    On the topic of telepathic or channeled contact, one cannot channel physical people, only spirits! So whenever a Pleiadian channeler offers a message from them, know that no physical contact is being made and that spirits are providing that, not flesh and blood aliens. end quote.

To be honest I don't abide or in any way believe in what I see most people believe about the Pleiadians.
    Channeling is a way to get body snatched and
    a quick way to get all your codes reveresed and is not recommended.
    for info check the energetic synthesis website, the voyagers books of ashayana deane or take a look here.
    https://www.ascensiondictionary.com/...-angelics.html

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th November 2022), arwen (26th September 2022), The KMan (3rd October 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see your point, not all the Pleiadian's have negative intention's to us. If I may ask Who is Metatron which race is he from and what have they done to us humans? And what are their agenda here? There is always some that suddenly see Alex Collier as something he is not, he has been consistent about his messages and from the A's. My advice listen to them directly as there are always those who have invested in lies distractions manipuluation's and now are increasingly being exposed and as Alex said they will be screaming and kicking. I don't have the picture's but I have seen pictures so always dig further and change perspectives. Because he advertises her you find him no longer credible? Because he says that her book is a historical document of our true history. Thats's amazing, but that's your choice. It's amazing that you can make up your mind before reading her book. Elena Danaan has her own website and there are articles and she has a Youtube channel as well'. People, before making up your minds, listen to their perspectives. For years I have been listening to Alex Collier and watching his webinars and they always resonate with truth.
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 26th September 2022 at 20:50.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

wondering (6th October 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,654 times in 114 posts

I should cocoa
    I hope you enjoy the ride through OLYMPIAN GODDESSES AND GODS, It is a bit of a rough one at times to say the least!
    As for my videos, I am due to join with Sam next Friday as we are both up and running again, he has been very busy of late!
    Another story coming shortly
    ❤️to❤️

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

I should cocoa (27th September 2022), wondering (6th October 2022), Yoda (27th September 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a key to the understanding on how does intuition work, and how does the mind come into play to alter it. What do you feel in the very first instant you connect with someone? Do you feel calm, or rather nervous for some strange reason? Does it resonate, or dissonate? The voice carries the frequency of the soul. How does your own body respond to that? Do your muscles tense? Or do they relax?

More on www.elenadanaan.org

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Chakra (3rd October 2022), gini (3rd October 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cheers Carolyn(a.k.a. ❤️to❤️). Yes, I have ordered all 3 books on Olympian Goddesses and gods and I am looking forward to reading those in the not too distant future. Had already read several of the "Ghost Encounters" series Nick had done with Margo so I'm sure these will be just as good!
    That's great to hear that you and Sam already have plans in place to reconvene very soon and continue on with the story-telling vids and memoirs👌👍.Thanks again, Steve(I Should Cocoa).

29. The Following User Says Thank You to I should cocoa For This Post:

Yoda (27th September 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are two interesting books from Elena Danaan that is very interesting.

Name:  9798681800118.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  15.8 KB

A Gift From The Stars
    Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races
    This is the true story of an abduction and a rescue by benevolent extraterrestrials, various direct contacts Elena Danaan had through the years with UFOs and visitors from other worlds. You will find in this book an illustrated descriptive of 110 alien races involved with our planet, detailed information about groups and alliances in this galaxy and precious information, as well as a map of the sky with locations of alien life. You will also discover beautiful messages of hope for humanity.

This book has been expected for a long time. It brings support and understanding to all those who have been through the ordeal of alien abduction, answering many questions.
    (on can even download the index of the book to see chapters and names of races)
    https://www.elenadanaan.org/a-gift-from-the-stars

The other

Name:  9798470287502.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  20.1 KB

WE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN
    Encounters with Val Thor & journeys beyond Earth
    “Elena Danaan’s new book, We Will Never Let You Down, casts much needed light on the diplomatic negotiations between President Dwight Eisenhower and Valiant Thor—an ambassador of the Galactic Federation of Worlds—from 1958 to 1961. Now we finally have a fresh new perspective, directly from Valiant Thor himself, of the unsuccessful negotiations that were conducted. We learn about his warnings about negotiating with an alliance of alien predator races; Eisenhower’s betrayal by MJ-12 in signing secret agreements with this exploitative alliance; and how the Galactic Federation has ever since been mitigating the effects of these nefarious agreements through numerous covert actions to raise human consciousness and spark a planetary awakening. A must read for all wanting to prepare for the momentous global changes that lie ahead! “

Michael Salla, Ph.D.

https://www.elenadanaan.org/wewillneverletyoudown

Last edited by Pilutaq; 4th October 2022 at 23:01.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd October 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Chakra (3rd October 2022), The KMan (3rd October 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Elena Danaan
    TRANSITING INTO 5D ~ Oct 02 2022
    An update on the current events in this star system regarding the density shifts.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd October 2022), The KMan (3rd October 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Anu Raman; 6th November 2022 at 09:07.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

The KMan (3rd October 2022), wondering (7th October 2022)

36. Link to Post #19
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Analysis of information provided by
    Elena Danaan
    Emissary for the Galactic Federation of Worlds
    Article by Dan Willis
    "There are a lot of different voices today claiming inside knowledge of what is happening in our solar system and beyond. In my research, only Elena Danaan has an ongoing history of revealing information that no one without direct knowledge could possibly know. Then later, that information becomes public knowledge and verified, thus continuing to establish her credibility"
    https://thewebmatrix.net/disclosure/elenadanaan.html

Name:  ElenaDanaanPhoto.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  16.8 KB

Elena Danaan
    Emissary for the Galactic Federation of Worlds
    Former professional French archeologist
    Went public Jan 2020
    ElenaDanaan.org
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ElenaDanaan/videos
    Last edited by Pilutaq; 6th October 2022 at 23:38.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

bluestflame (9th November 2022), Inversion (26th October 2022), wondering (7th October 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Greenland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2022-10-26_11-54-23.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	49796Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2022-10-26_11-54-29.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	135.4 KB