Thread: A Recurring Dream Provides an After-Life Warning

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: A Recurring Dream Provides an After-Life Warning

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I first heard "Don't go into the light." from Simon Parkes on his thread on Avalon.
    Many thanks Alas, this article has moved:

https://wespenrepublications.home.bl...w-to-avoid-it/

I think Wes has done some re-arranging, because I recall reading it once before, in all likelihood from a post here.

Still, the basic point in regard to this thread remains and with it my dilemma. I have found many people whose opinions I respect who advocate for what one could say is the system, in the sense of a reincarnation cycle which is aimed at the evolution of the soul. Then there are those that say the world is a trap, that it's impossible to improve if one loses all memories of a part incarnation and that the real purpose is to perpetually farm energy from trapped souls.

Still haven't solved this one!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), mountain_jim (25th September 2022), rgray222 (25th September 2022), RunningDeer (25th September 2022), The KMan (26th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: A Recurring Dream Provides an After-Life Warning

I am not familiar with Wes Penre but I will take some time and read the pdf over the next few days.

My dream sequence lasted almost a full year. It was not uncommon for more clarity and more detail to be provided on information that I had dreamed of many times before. My recollection of the white light was that it was not really a light at all at least not a light that we think of when we are in our physical bodies. It was more like an extremely strong field of energy that radiates from a specific area. A better description might be an aura but on a much grander scale. I came away with the absolute understanding that this field of energy was easy to find and unmistakable.

Another very strong aspect of my dream was that if we (our souls) do not get to a safe location we are in danger of being lost forever. Many times I attempted to discover what was the danger, where and who was it coming from but no information was ever provided not even an inkling.
    Last edited by rgray222; 25th September 2022 at 18:42. Reason: add link

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Journeyman (25th September 2022), RunningDeer (25th September 2022), The KMan (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2