+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What is Actionable? Why bother to even share information with others?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: What is Actionable? Why bother to even share information with others?

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    This has happened to me countless times, usually with complete strangers and when it happens I feel a kind of electric 'charge' (can't describe it any other way!)
    I know exactly what you mean! It is energetic. I think its a kind of "metaphysical uncorking" effect! and it happens when your energy field is resonating with the counterpart and you are self-aware enough to realize it and act accordingly. When you start to communicate on such topics your throat chakra opens and there is a flow of energy in the communication, I love it when it happens too! I think it is heightened for me because I prefer solitude and with few exceptions, I prefer to stay away from most humans.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ben (2nd October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), Docim369 (4th October 2022), Mari (3rd October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2022), ramus (2nd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2022), Tigger (3rd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 times in 531 posts

Default Re: What is Actionable? Why bother to even share information with others?

Mari and Anchor, it's quite a synchronicity for me here now!

Just when Anchor posted above, I was writing (not speaking) to a dear friend in the exact same way as you both describe.

It's a personal opinion of course, but this may be the best Message yet - in all of this - that we cān assist others if we let this Divine Energy flow through us, in a most neutral way, where it is needed most.

Thanks for posting this!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anchor (3rd October 2022), Ben (2nd October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), Heart to heart (2nd October 2022), Mari (3rd October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2022), ramus (2nd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2022), Tigger (3rd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Thanks for this great and timely thread Doug.

Over the past few years, and especially since all this nonsense kicked off, whenever I try to show someone who is not open and curious, any aspect of what's going on, it doesn't do anything positive for either party. I generally feel depleted and agitated.

I feel the part of my life where I was actively encouraging pretty anyone in my company, to open their eyes, is now finished. Job done, and I've had people express gratitude on occasion (which means a lot, and gives me inspiration and hope).

Now however, much the same as Anchor and Mari, I feel to share my insights only with those who are open to it, and only when it happens in an organic, spontaneous way. This is still a work in progress, as sometimes I just can't help myself, when really, I should know better by now.

A few weeks into lockdown, I began noticing that I could recognise an awake kindred spirit from, like, 100 metres away - as if they had a bright gold aura around them, and a twinkle in their eyes when they got closer. That's when I knew that right action for me was to concentrate on raising my frequency, and purifying the outdated and unneeded parts of me that are remnants of an old paradigm of falsity and perversion. Whilst still maintaining friendships, and physical community.

I've also been paying cash in shops, and handing out my printed cards which explain why I'm doing so (this idea came from the Global Walkout initiative, and specifically Catherine Austen-Fitts, which I really dig the vibe of: https://globalwalkout.com/steps-timeline/).

I've had some really touching, heart opening interactions with some of the shopkeepers, which makes a huge difference to the frequency of the collective consciousness.

At this stage of the game, positivity, grounded in realistic awareness and preparedness, seems to me where it's at.

Edit to add: I've come to realise activism doesn't have to be serious and confrontational. It can come from the heart, with joy, humour and even a bit of daftness. And it's easy!
    Last edited by Ben; 2nd October 2022 at 21:48.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Anchor (3rd October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), heretogrow (2nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), thepainterdoug (3rd October 2022), Tigger (3rd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I recently had a contentious debate with a family member of 37 years old.

It came down to this; if it is not actionable for him, then why bring it up and disrupt his life with the info I have learned ?

Upon thinking on this, I have to now agree with him, especially based on where he is at in his life.

But this creates a problem and it seems now unavoidable. He is actually censoring me and my behavior. He does not want to hear it anymore. Covid, jabs, dems, repubs, marxism, commie, Biden ,Trump etc. He's heard it all, regardless of if I know he hasn't.

He says, so what ? what can I do about it ? Voting is what he will do, but thats it and he took the advice and never got jabbed. SO REALLY GOOD! He is in no way unaware.

He does not believe in anything Gov, or institution, and probably doesn't believe anything will even happen, regardless of knowing about it or not.
    He says, he will know about it when it happens.

This has me thinking its a generational thing. I was out protesting in the 70ies aginst the Vietnam war. And since I have been down the rabbit hole, looking deeply into things .
    I was just waking and discovering that the MSM maybe isn't telling the entire story back then

But today, what does he have to go on? He is trying to start a business and survive. Married, no child as of yet ,with a lot of pressure on him and cannot trust a thing he hears or sees.

Perhaps for me and others like me, knowing this stuff is sort of a hobby or a habit that is hard to kick? The pursuit of "truth" so to speak , is not in his interest.

Thoughts? anyone else having similar?
    What is to come of generations primed like this?
    something has to give.
    I doubt it is generational. I've given all kinds of information to people of all ages for 60 years,
    and so very few ever were interested.

Here is a video that speaks to your question,
    from a Christian perspective.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C1S9wkzjYKcJ/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), thepainterdoug (3rd October 2022), Tigger (3rd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

things are better with my family member. we met in the middle. he asked me if i could send him some good media sources.

I asked him if he finds out some disturbing facts, dont tell me !! what am I supposed to do about it? lol

humor helps all.

I listend to the christian video. I guess its all going to go the way it needs to go

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Antagenet (3rd October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Tigger (3rd October 2022), Vangelo (3rd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    This has happened to me countless times, usually with complete strangers and when it happens I feel a kind of electric 'charge' (can't describe it any other way!)
    I know exactly what you mean! It is energetic. I think its a kind of "metaphysical uncorking" effect! and it happens when your energy field is resonating with the counterpart and you are self-aware enough to realize it and act accordingly. When you start to communicate on such topics your throat chakra opens and there is a flow of energy in the communication, I love it when it happens too! I think it is heightened for me because I prefer solitude and with few exceptions, I prefer to stay away from most humans.

Nicely put. I like the 'metaphysical uncorking' terminology.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Oh look, we don't have to figure this out any more.

It's all been set up for us, how thoughtful and caring.

CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE - Taking Action Together.

I'm going to sleep soundly tonight.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I kind of got a Deja Vu just now, i think this is what i felt or observed before when i opened this thread some time ago

But yeah, what are you going to do?

It's a bit hard on the person, specially if you find you are 'on your own' on this trip, and if you even get one or two people to listen to you and agree, then you just sit there talking about it, contemplating the situation and observing how right you are and how wrong other people are, and then what?

Is not like you are going to develop some kind of super power or suddenly gain very high level influence above the world governments, so unless you do that, what can you do to change things? Join a group of like-minded people? Then it gets politicized somehow, if there's a power structure, then it leads to more of the same

leader
    -> Right hand of the leader
    ----> Some random dude that is the 'second hand'
    -------> Other middle managers
    ----------> you

And right there is just another power structure that will get corrupted, and if you fail to follow the leader then you are expelled from the group, because human ego always wins over truth or fairness

So must people see the facts, learn more and talk openly about it once they figure it out, but they also want to live a nice life, enjoy stuff and see their dreams come true

It's not all about the matters of the world, you want to have kids, or see them grow, or go watch a movie without having to think that it represents the decadent void of the soul and society and other philosophical crap that only takes away the moment

So sometimes, you just want to sit there and drink your coffee without thinking of anything at all

It's a hard balance once you open your eyes to some stuff, but in my opinion, there are only two paths around this thing

1. Stop living and go crazy only thinking about the problems of the world, turn into Stalin and enforce change, at the expense of your own sanity and until the world turns into total madness because there's no one on this planet that can enforce things that way, it will get out of control eventually once it grows too big (who watches the watchers?)

2. Balance things around and do as much as you can, but without letting it lead your life. It's not a sin to enjoy life, as much as some of the crazies may claim or criticize you for having a nice, calm moment, let them go crazy when they see someone drinking some coffee or tea with milk, but don't let them spit on your face while they scream like banshees that you are going to hell because of the milk on that tea or the sugar that 'probably' came from some factory where kids are forced to work 23 hours a day and that kills animals and that eats babies for breakfast

So i think it's perfectly fine to learn and put effort into it and into sharing with others, but you must remember first that the reason you are here is to live, and not to let everything that happens lead your life until you don't/can't even go out without seeing sin or problems all over the place. First thing is yourself, then there's a way to try to help others, but how to help others if, like the crazies, your own life is a mess caused by yourself because of going 'too deep'?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-or-Half-awake
    Quote Most of my friends seem to be very focused on their own culture and countries, Mexican friends, don't think much of learning other cultures, perhaps a bit of US and Japan, but not much otherwise, Japanese friends could not care less about any other country really, they are immersed on their culture and just know basic stuff about other countries. My Russian friends are just the same, no care for anything except the usual things you learn, like Mexico and chilli, beer and tacos, US and hamburgers and so on, nothing much more than that really

But, something i have noticed a lot lately, is a change in how they perceive or talk about other global issues. Like is not they suddenly say "wait governments are evil" or "this vaccine is wrong" or related things. It's just like, all of them suddenly just "know" these things but don't examine the situation, it's just like it suddenly this information and views are on their heads and they have no doubt about the falsehoods being told, like a veil was suddenly removed, or something awaken on them

I know this wasn't like that before, because over the past years i never saw them talking about it or even getting interested, but now it just seems like it's all visible on their eyes, and they don't discuss is as a conspiracy or "maybe", they all seem to be 100% sure it's true

Yet, even then, after speaking about it and completely showing they know what's going on and the dangers of it and the possible future were we are all enslaved or destroyed, they keep going on their normal lives, doing not much about these things, but they "know" these things are happening, they just don't act on it in any way

So.. half-asleep and half-awake?

When you look at your friends, family and people around you, do you see this same odd behavior? It's like seeing a train coming at you, but say "There's a train coming at me, and this coffee is very good" then take another sip and watch the train coming still

Threshold consciousness?
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I recently had a contentious debate with a family member of 37 years old.

It came down to this; if it is not actionable for him, then why bring it up and disrupt his life with the info I have learned ?

Upon thinking on this, I have to now agree with him, especially based on where he is at in his life.

But this creates a problem and it seems now unavoidable. He is actually censoring me and my behavior. He does not want to hear it anymore. Covid, jabs, dems, repubs, marxism, commie, Biden ,Trump etc. He's heard it all, regardless of if I know he hasn't.

He says, so what ? what can I do about it ? Voting is what he will do, but thats it and he took the advice and never got jabbed. SO REALLY GOOD! He is in no way unaware.

He does not believe in anything Gov, or institution, and probably doesn't believe anything will even happen, regardless of knowing about it or not.
    He says, he will know about it when it happens.

This has me thinking its a generational thing. I was out protesting in the 70ies aginst the Vietnam war. And since I have been down the rabbit hole, looking deeply into things .
    I was just waking and discovering that the MSM maybe isn't telling the entire story back then

But today, what does he have to go on? He is trying to start a business and survive. Married, no child as of yet ,with a lot of pressure on him and cannot trust a thing he hears or sees.

Perhaps for me and others like me, knowing this stuff is sort of a hobby or a habit that is hard to kick? The pursuit of "truth" so to speak , is not in his interest.

Thoughts? anyone else having similar?
    What is to come of generations primed like this?
    something has to give.
    Tired

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anchor (4th October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), bluestflame (3rd October 2022), Isserley (4th October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (4th October 2022), Michi (4th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3