1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 times in 243 posts

Default UAP videod from my backyard, Part 2

How yous goin.

Well i submitted my two vids of a UFO i videod from my backyard to MUFON, i have had feed back from Mike Robinson, we talked for 20mins.

He said all the tests he did on my two vids and the "stills" from the vids all turned up legit.
    He said it was an extremely good catch of something "not from here" , that was his own words, i still get goose bumps thinking about it and i regularly go back and watch my vids and the stills from the vids.
    So for anyone who didnt see my first thread about this, i will quickly go over the night as it happened.
    I was in my shed restoring diecast vehicles, i stepped outside to take a wizz in my backyard, about 11pm.
    As i stood there i could see these really odd blinking/flashing white lights, no green or red ones.
    I took out my ph and started recording.
    I talk during my videoing and give feed back, i mention my user name "RRR" so you will know its me.
    I took two vids around 1:35 each, it came back again so i was able to get the second vid.
    Now that i have confirmation as to the legitimacy of my vids, not fake, and the opinions of two UAP researchers that both agree that i filmed something extraordinary, and in their words "Not from here" I have decided i will upload both vids right here now, in my first thread about this i could only post one pic, dunno why but i will attempt to post atleast 10 stills from the vids.

So here goes...Warning, there are a couple of naughty words.

Ok this is frustrating, i cannot load my video stills (pics) and the stills are amazing also.
    Anyway i hope you liked my vids, i know i do lolol.
    Cheers
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

9ideon (8th February 2023), avid (27th September 2022), Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Blastolabs (28th September 2022), Bluegreen (27th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Heart to heart (27th September 2022), JoePiscapo (27th September 2022), Journeyman (27th September 2022), meeradas (28th September 2022), Michi (27th September 2022), selinam (27th September 2022), Spiral (27th September 2022), Stephanie (27th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2022), Tintin (27th September 2022), Violet3 (27th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 times in 243 posts

Default Re: UAP videod from my backyard, Part 2

https://next.photobucket.com/notice/...l=/u/ratrodrob

i hope this link will get to my pics at photobucket.............RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Harmony (27th September 2022), Journeyman (27th September 2022), Stephanie (27th September 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2022), wondering (27th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    https://next.photobucket.com/notice/...l=/u/ratrodrob

i hope this link will get to my pics at photobucket.............RRR
    I'm sorry Rob, it just defaults to the photobucket sign up page.

I think I'd have to be logged into your PB account to see the pics from that link.

If you have paid for an account there (they stopped hosting pics for forums there for free ) then you can use the image link from the individual pics to post them on here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th September 2022), Harmony (27th September 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (28th September 2022), Stephanie (27th September 2022), wondering (27th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,710 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    How yous goin.

Well i submitted my two vids of a UFO i videod from my backyard to MUFON, i have had feed back from Mike Robinson, we talked for 20mins.

He said all the tests he did on my two vids and the "stills" from the vids all turned up legit.
    He said it was an extremely good catch of something "not from here" , that was his own words, i still get goose bumps thinking about it and i regularly go back and watch my vids and the stills from the vids.
    So for anyone who didnt see my first thread about this, i will quickly go over the night as it happened.
    I was in my shed restoring diecast vehicles, i stepped outside to take a wizz in my backyard, about 11pm.
    As i stood there i could see these really odd blinking/flashing white lights, no green or red ones.
    I took out my ph and started recording.
    I talk during my videoing and give feed back, i mention my user name "RRR" so you will know its me.
    I took two vids around 1:35 each, it came back again so i was able to get the second vid.
    Now that i have confirmation as to the legitimacy of my vids, not fake, and the opinions of two UAP researchers that both agree that i filmed something extraordinary, and in their words "Not from here" I have decided i will upload both vids right here now, in my first thread about this i could only post one pic, dunno why but i will attempt to post atleast 10 stills from the vids.

So here goes...Warning, there are a couple of naughty words.

Ok this is frustrating, i cannot load my video stills (pics) and the stills are amazing also.
    Anyway i hope you liked my vids, i know i do lolol.
    Cheers
    RRR
    Rob

Please check your Avalon PM inbox

I have a workaround for you

Thanks
    T
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (27th September 2022), Harmony (27th September 2022), pabranno (27th September 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (28th September 2022), selinam (27th September 2022), Stephanie (27th September 2022), wondering (27th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I look at the skies every night in Chilliwack bc. we’re in a valley. I’ll look up every night and see a single light not flickering. Me and a few common residents are in the same frame of mind that it may be a satellite placed there in order to record the results of a highly sophisticated catalog of information pertaining to the actions and emotions of all the people they’re testing on. But recently I was outside of my house and saw a couple of travelling lights that seemed to be moving at an irregular trajectory back and forth in the midst of a medium span of distance. And also there was one time I was sitting downtown looking at the clouds and I thought I could make out the shape of a gigantic mothership with a smaller vessel that was attacked by a link. I kept looking and could see the link getting longer with the shape so vivid and fixed in my memory. I looked down for ten seconds to get something out of my pocket and when I looked back up the ship that was attached to the mother by the passage had disappeared. All that remained of it was a path of exhaust that looked like a spiralling cylinder travelling from the point of departure all the way past the horizon and out of my view. So those are my experiences I hope it’s useful in anyway shape or form because I know for a fact that we as a human race have much more capabilities for critical skills that would enable us to evolve exponentially unto a supreme level of knowledge and strength.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

meeradas (28th September 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (28th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread