Thread: Dr. Aseem Malhotra - London Press Conference, 27 September 2022

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Dr. Aseem Malhotra - London Press Conference, 27 September 2022

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th September 2022 at 23:46. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Inversion (28th September 2022), Ioneo (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), thepainterdoug (28th September 2022), Vangelo (27th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 times in 982 posts

Default Re: Dr. Aseem Malhotra - London Press Conference, 27 September 2022

A hard hitting vid, Anna., thank you for posting. I have watched near half of it, and have the YT up on a tab to finish later.

Probably like most here on Avalon, the few close family and friends to whom I’ve brought up the vaccine safety issue have not engaged with it. Figure I might try again with this, but will have to weigh the possible benefit to them, against the likelihood of estranging them (further, I guess). I love them, and realize they are each trying to keep their heads together as best they can. Am thinking I will ask them, first, if they want some more info.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anna70 (28th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

going to try to watch. on any other day, would be front and center, but the world on fire with so much

thanks Anna 70

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Anna70 (28th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

First of all, many thanks to Bill for embedding the video. It was late when I posted, and my brain couldn't figure out how to do it from that website.

Johnnycomelately, I know exactly what you mean. I cannot speak about it at all to my OH's father, as he ends up angry with me. At least he has stopped mithering and pushing my partner into getting boosted, since I asked him to (not easy, but I did it!), so although he's had two AZ jabs, at least he's avoided the MRNA ones. As you say, it really is difficult to know what is best sometimes, especially if people have already been jabbed, because they may end up worrying about something that cannot be undone anyway. But if it stops them getting the next, then it may still be worthwhile. I've been wondering about printing off the paper, and sending it to the GP/hospital/vaccination centre/MPs, although it may well disappear in the bin.
    I think this may be a good video to share with pro-gene-therapy-jabbers, as this doctor is pro vaccinations in general, and has had a Covid shot himself, which may bring some people around more easily. Asking them first is a good idea. You could tell them that it is because you love and care about them, that not sharing this information would feel wrong. Wishing you the very best of luck!!!! (Love the cat, btw!!!)

thepainterdoug, yes, that's exactly it! There is so much going on, that they've managed to keep this off the radar. This was going to be the big event that would blow up the narrative. First delayed due to the queen's funeral, and now there's stuff happening all over the place to fill up the news with. Apparently the BBC were not even there, unsurprisingly really...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Someone named Miri has written two pieces about Dr Malhotra's papers and press conference, and poses that he may unwittingly be used as part of the bigger plan, where truth is allowed to come out in a controlled manner, to manipulate a response from the public, which the powers that be can then use to further their main agenda. I'm not sure, but then nothing would surprise me anymore.

Either way, the information in the paper and conference still stands.

https://miriaf.co.uk/the-great-revea...y-crying-wolf/

https://miriaf.co.uk/press-conferenc...ovid-vaccines/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), Vangelo (28th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread