+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Nord Stream 1 & 2 Pipeline Sabotage

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,110 times in 8,176 posts

Default Re: Nord Stream 1 & 2 Pipeline Sabotage

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Isn't there a NATO early warning site in Shetland?

RAF Saxa Vord

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Saxa_Vord

Praemoneo de Periculis
    Latin for - "I give advanced warning about danger"

Closure
    In 2005, the RAF announced that RRH Saxa Vord would close. The Type 93 radar was approaching obsolescence and was increasingly difficult to maintain. It was considered that with a reduced threat, funding would be diverted to other defence priorities.

RRH Saxa Vord closed in April 2006 with the site being placed on programme of care and maintenance and the radar being dismantled and used for spares in other Type 93 radars.

In April 2007, Saxa Vord's Domestic Site and the road up to the Mid Site were bought by Military Asset Management (MAM).

Reactivation as RRH
    In September 2017, the Ministry of Defence confirmed that £10 million would be invested in Saxa Vord to reactivate the site as a Remote Radar Head. The move will provide better coverage of the airspace to the north of the UK, in response to increased Russian military activity.[18][19] Work began in October 2017 to move a Lockheed Martin AN/TPS-77 L-band radar from RRH Staxton Wold in North Yorkshire to Saxa Vord.

During January 2018, Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Sir Stephen Hillier visited the site to inspect progress and the new radar reached initial operational capability. It was expected to reach full operational capability by the end of 2018.

As part of a major upgrade of RRH sites around the U.K. the MOD began a programme titled HYDRA in 2020 to install new state of the art communications buildings, radar towers and bespoke perimeter security.

Nobody will be permanently based at Saxa Vord, but regular visits will take place for maintenance purposes.

Some of the former base facilities are now in use as the Saxa Vord distillery and the proposed SaxaVord Spaceport.

I doubt the station relies on the civilian cable link but the cable being gone will make civilian nosy parkers silent if something else is going on around there

Another very wild notion: IF ( I think unlikely ) the station DOES rely on the cable link, cutting the cable link would make both black hat Brit military and white hat Brit military more blind to where black hat US military are actually tracking subs in the area from there up to Iceland [ or visa versa, even ].
    Last edited by norman; 22nd October 2022 at 07:57.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), justntime2learn (22nd October 2022), Kryztian (22nd October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (26th October 2022), Reinhard (25th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    So, I wonder, when does work get going on repairing the pipeline, winter is coming. Europe needs gas.

Has anyone here seen anything in the media ( alt included ) of public talking heads taking about getting cracking at it ?
    RT:

"Nord Stream Repair Time Frame Assessed

Russia’s Nord Stream gas pipelines, which were damaged and made inoperable by underwater explosions in late September, can be repaired within a few months.

That's according to the state-backed Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR) which was citing Sten Ussing, Chief Engineer with consultant group COWI.

Ussing assessed from underwater video-footage that the pipes will not be damaged by rust for some time as there is little oxygen at a depth of 80 meters, where they are located. He noted that the fracture surfaces look “very clean and almost shiny,” which suggests that “the pipe will not rust in a few weeks, as one would expect in a more oxygenated environment.”
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ivanhoe (25th October 2022), Kryztian (25th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), norman (25th October 2022), pounamuknight (26th October 2022), Reinhard (25th October 2022), Spiral (25th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

"Nord Stream Repair Time Frame Assessed
    I think it is useful to point out that 2 was not online or cleared to be online yet and 1 was only operating at 2o% capacity before the damage.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), norman (25th October 2022), pounamuknight (26th October 2022), Reinhard (25th October 2022), Sunny (27th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

MURDER, SUICIDES, SUSPICIOUS DEATHS OF RUSSIAN GAS PROM TOP EXECUTIVES AND BILLIONAIRES:

On Oct. 23, 2022, around 3:00 AM on Youtube.com I happened upon a major video covering the mysterious and suspicious deaths of Top Executives of Russia's Gas Prom. Briefly, three of these men were found with their wives and children as well
    as themselves Shot to Death. These were separate incidents. One billionaire was in his hospital room with balcony. He had fallen off of the balcony mysteriously. Another man had fallen off of a cliff, and more mysterious events.

I happened upon this set of stories first and then came upon the story of the sabotage of the Gas Pipelines, after which the following day I read the posts about BIDEN's statement that the USA could or would take out the Russian Gas Pipelines.

I could not remember the Youtube.com video post titles and so, I made up something I presumed might lead to those posts. eg Youtube.com/Mysterious Deaths of Russian Billionaires and Gas Prom Executives, and to my surprise a number of video titles came up, more than I thought possible. Therefore, please bring up and present the information under suggested and tell Avalonians about them. I am having difficulties with my computer.

This information about the murder of Gas Prom Executives and Russian Billionaires, points the finger at USA, Great Britain and WEF (World Bankers) as the culprits involved in attempting to bring about WW3 to help out GLOBAL GENOCIDE.

FURTHER, I had a thought that tied in with the move to have all Electrical Vehicles. That is, that if and when an event causing all electricity in USA to vanish, the powers that be will try to blame Russia, but it will really be the same group of murdering genocidal devils now ill using the American Military to bring about GLOBAL GENOCIDE.

What else can you call it when laws are being passed to give LETHAL JABBS TO NEW BORN BABIES. We neither have a Constitution to protect us nor Representatives who Represent us, but they represent Bill Gates, Fauci and the WEF Nazi Bankers who have all our money and now want to kill us all off. WHERE IS THE MILITARY. DON'T THESE IDIOTS (GENERALS INCLUDED) REALIZE THAT GETTING RID OF GLOBAL MURDERERS IS ALSO PROTECTING THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES????
    Last edited by amor; 25th October 2022 at 22:19.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th October 2022), justntime2learn (25th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (26th October 2022), Reinhard (8th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

During my midnight galavant all over the internet, I am certain I read that England DECORATED two service men for their excellent performance (I understood it to be for their underwater sabotage of the pipeline); it was done by two British Servicemen. In my opinion this is all under the heading of operations by the "CROWN,' Rothschild et. al., Bankers. Would they be fighting so desperately if the money and stocks of the public were actually still existing safe and secure in their hands? Perhaps all those funds are only WIND and all have been stolen. War and total ruin would be a good cover for all of that. AND, of course under the cover of Emergency Powers they have legislated themselves the theft of everyone's property; you will be unable to sue the SOB's. Since they have chosen to defecate on the Golden Rule in life, our response should be DO UNTO THEM AS THEY HAVE DONE UNTO US.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (27th October 2022), Blastolabs (27th October 2022), justntime2learn (27th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), TomKat (27th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    During my midnight galavant all over the internet, I am certain I read that England DECORATED two service men for their excellent performance (I understood it to be for their underwater sabotage of the pipeline); it was done by two British Servicemen.
    Sky News reported late this morning that the Russian has stated representatives of a British Navy Unit were responsible for the pipeline sabotage.

In america, if they decorated men in SF, it would be done in secret. I find it odd that the brits would mention it. I think the wording from the news is a bit cryptic, in the effect of 'representatives' as if they did the deed on their own without 'official' conduct.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Brigantia (29th October 2022), justntime2learn (29th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), norman (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Vangelo (29th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

British navy involved in Nord Stream 2 'terrorist attack' – Russia
    UK forces participated in an operation which damaged Europe's energy security, Moscow claims
    https://www.rt.com/russia/565577-nord-stream-uk-attack/

Britain’s Royal Navy played a part in orchestrating and staging the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday. The accusation follows the Russian Foreign Ministry’s claim that NATO conducted a military exercise during the summer, close to the location where the undersea explosions occurred.

Writing on its official Telegram channel, the ministry alleged that Royal Navy operatives “took part in planning, supporting and implementing” a “terrorist attack” to blow up the gas pipelines on September 26.

According to the Defense Ministry, the same British operatives were involved in the training of Ukrainian military personnel who recently attacked ships of Russia’s Black Sea fleet, which were implementing a grain deal between Russia and Ukraine, brokered by the UN and Türkiye.

The pipelines, which were built to deliver Russian natural gas directly to Germany, abruptly lost pressure on September 26, following a series of underwater explosions off the Danish island of Bornholm.

Both Western countries and Russia sounded the alarm about the incident, with Moscow denouncing it as a terrorist attack and calling for an investigation into the matter.

In late September, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova noted that this summer, NATO conducted military drills not far from Bornholm, which featured intensive use of “deep-sea equipment’’ .

Earlier this month the Wall Street Journal, citing German officials familiar with the investigation, reported that the blasts which damaged the pipelines were caused by sabotage. While the officials stopped short of naming the culprit, they were said to be “working under the assumption that Russia was behind the blasts.” Moscow has repeatedly denied that it had anything to do with the incident.

Meanwhile, Sky News has cited a UK defense official as saying Nord Stream 1 and 2 could have been damaged by a remotely detonated underwater explosive device. At the time, the broadcaster said the pipelines might have been breached by mines lowered to the seabed, or explosives dropped from a boat or planted by an undersea drone.

https://www.rt.com/russia/565577-nord-stream-uk-attack/

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2022), justntime2learn (29th October 2022), Mercedes (29th October 2022), norman (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

I am ashamed to be associated with any evil perpetration of wrong-doing to escalate the proxy war, perpetrated by NATO subsidiaries.
    We in UK are helpless due to political manipulations by WEF puppets. This has got to stop.
    Democracy has gone, UK is a pawn for the WEF.
    Lots of us are aware, but stuffed into a media-blanked corner. Reprehensible behaviour from WEFMinster.
    Charity should now begin at home, supporting those ripped off by the banksters and this heinous ‘government’/cabal.
    Good luck to Putin to rectify old wrongs, but we need an honest, decent, democracy here in UK. Is that possible?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Brigantia (29th October 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), justntime2learn (29th October 2022), Kryztian (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I am ashamed to be associated with any evil perpetration of wrong-doing to escalate the proxy war, perpetrated by NATO subsidiaries.
    We in UK are helpless due to political manipulations by WEF puppets.
    No reason that you should feel personal shame Avid. These people may claim to represent you as a Brit, just like Joe Biden claims to represent me, but we both 100% opposed to them on these issues. They all hide behind the flags of our respective countries and claim to be patriots, when their real and secret loyalty is to the International Legion of Psychopathcs.

And when all is said and done, I think it is more than just the UK that blew up the pipeline.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Brigantia (31st October 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), justntime2learn (29th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Vangelo (29th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    We in UK are helpless due to political manipulations by WEF puppets.
    No reason that you should feel personal shame Avid. These people may claim to represent you as a Brit, just like Joe Biden claims to represent me, but we both 100% opposed to them on these issues. They all hide behind the flags of our respective countries and claim to be patriots, when their real and secret loyalty is to the International Legion of Psychopathcs.

And when all is said and done, I think it is more than just the UK that blew up the pipeline.
    Well said Chris

Thank you!

avid, It's admirable you take responsibility for things you don't consent to and are out of your control. I noticed things like that.
    Bless you my friend!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

avid (30th October 2022), Brigantia (31st October 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), Kryztian (30th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Vangelo (30th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,110 times in 8,176 posts

We in UK are helpless due to political manipulations by WEF puppets. This has got to stop.
    Democracy has gone, UK is a pawn for the WEF.
    Lots of us are aware, but stuffed into a media-blanked corner. Reprehensible behaviour from WEFMinster.
    Charity should now begin at home, supporting those ripped off by the banksters and this heinous ‘government’/cabal.
    Good luck to Putin to rectify old wrongs, but we need an honest, decent, democracy here in UK. Is that possible?
    We need unity more than any kind of democracy available to us at this time. The government and their masters want to enforce ( through legislation etc ) a unity in darkness and ignorance. We the little people need unity in light. The lights are coming on individually at an escalating pace but there's still a way to go yet.

You can bite your nails or you can pray. I kinda do both, a lot.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (30th October 2022), Brigantia (31st October 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), justntime2learn (30th October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), thepainterdoug (30th October 2022), Vangelo (30th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

... credit to
    Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...93892609351680
    Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/jaccocharite/sta...15081178071041

Ain't she the one who stated she was willing to push that button?!

She basically and virtually nuked Germany following the plan to hand the planet control over to China...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 31st October 2022 at 13:19.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2022), eagle0027 (4th November 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), JackMcThorn (31st October 2022), justntime2learn (31st October 2022), norman (31st October 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), TargeT (3rd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221103_114343_716.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	49857

Quote The whole world knows what's up with the Nord Stream - Vučić

The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, said that NATO drones were flying near the territory of Serbia all day yesterday.

"They were 200-500 meters from the administrative border, on the other side." NATO respects all procedures. We saw them, but we had no right to shoot them down in accordance with Resolution 1244 of the UN Security Council and the Kumanovo Agreement. They were not there to play games," the president explained.

According to Vučić, commercial drones are used because it is believed that in this case it is impossible to determine the owner.

"Because of that, they always work with the commercial drones that we shot down today." It's like sabotage on the Nord Stream. It seems to me that everyone knows, the whole world knows about it, but they pretend to be naive. Let's pretend to be a little naive," added the Serbian leader.
    Vucic: Serbia Will ‘Play Naive’ on Who Sent Downed Drone

Complete story: https://balkaninsight.com/2022/11/03...-downed-drone/

And there's still the Liz Truss cell phone thing that seems to be gaining traction.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

eagle0027 (4th November 2022), Ewan (9th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Kryztian (3rd November 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), TargeT (3rd November 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

the Liz Truss cell phone thing that seems to be gaining traction.
    how F'n stupid are these people; how have they stayed in power this long??
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th February 2023), justntime2learn (3rd November 2022), NancyV (3rd November 2022), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Vangelo (3rd November 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,750 times in 20,828 posts

The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now

• dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Satori (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

Did Biden give the order to destroy Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after Ukraine invasion? Bombshell report claims Navy divers carried out mission to kill Russia's gas stranglehold on Europe in audacious mission overseen by president

• U.S. Navy divers planted C4 explosives that caused $500 million damage to Nord Stream pipelines between Russia and Germany, sensational report claims
    • Report by Pulitzer Prize-winner Seymour Hersh details plot in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Europe's dependence on gas from Moscow
    • The White House and the CIA have denied claims the attack was carried out after nine months of secret planning overseen by President Joe Biden

Specialized U.S. Navy diving teams carried out the bombing attack against the underwater Nord Stream pipelines which supply Russian gas to western Europe during a top secret mission overseen by President Joe Biden, a bombshell report claims.

Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs, according to the report.

The attack was carried out in response to Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and designed to force Germany and other European nations to end their reliance on Russian gas, it is claimed. The move would also disrupt Moscow's income from gas sales - which have contributed billions of dollars to its war effort.

The sensational report by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh, published to his Substack, cites a source 'with direct knowledge of the operational planning' behind the alleged plot. The White House and the CIA flatly rejected the report on Wednesday, branding it 'complete fiction'.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines were sabotaged by bomb blasts on September 26 2022 in an attack that, ostensibly, continues to baffle investigators. While analysts say the immediate impact of the attack was 'limited' - because the pipelines were not fully operational - the geopolitical consequences were huge.

Quote Russia, which has pointed the finger at the U.S., reportedly believes repairs will cost at least $500 million, but the Kremlin still hasn't confirmed the pipes will be fixed. The Nord Stream project cost around $20 billion and took 15 years to construct.

In a compelling, 5,000-word report about the alleged attack, Hersh claims diving experts trained at the U.S. Navy Diving and Salvage Center in Florida planted the explosives.

The divers are said to have carried out the top secret and highly-dangerous operation during BALTOPS22, a series of military exercises in the Baltic Sea carried out by 16 NATO countries. The U.S. divers reportedly used the highly-publicized, 13-day event in June 2022 as cover for their top-secret mission.

The C4 explosives attached to the pipelines were fitted with sensors that enabled them to be detonated remotely at a later date, Hersh reports.

Hersh reports that the explosions were triggered by a sonar buoy dropped by an aircraft. The buoy emitted a sequence of 'unique low frequency tonal sounds', compared to those produced by a flute or piano, which triggered the C4.

A spokesman for the White House said the report is 'false and complete fiction'. A spokesman for the CIA said: 'This claim is completely and utterly false.'

In February, Biden said the U.S. would 'bring an end' to Nord Stream if Russia invaded Ukraine. During a joint news conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Biden said: 'If Russia invades... then there will be longer Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.'

Asked how he would do that, the President responded cryptically: 'I promise you we will be able to do it.'

The press conference was held as Russia was mounting tens of thousands of troops at its border with Ukraine, in preparation for the invasion which began weeks later, on February 24.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

avid (8th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (8th February 2023), kfm27917 (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Satori (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,558 times in 32,793 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Did Biden give the order to destroy Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after Ukraine invasion? Bombshell report claims Navy divers carried out mission to kill Russia's gas stranglehold on Europe in audacious mission overseen by president

• U.S. Navy divers planted C4 explosives that caused $500 million damage to Nord Stream pipelines between Russia and Germany, sensational report claims
    • Report by Pulitzer Prize-winner Seymour Hersh details plot in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Europe's dependence on gas from Moscow
    • The White House and the CIA have denied claims the attack was carried out after nine months of secret planning overseen by President Joe Biden
    Here's Seymour Hersh's extremely long and detailed article, published 10 hours ago:

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (8th February 2023), earthdreamer (9th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (8th February 2023), kfm27917 (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), pounamuknight (8th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), Satori (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2023), wegge (9th February 2023), Yoda (9th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,558 times in 32,793 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here's Seymour Hersh's extremely long and detailed article, published 10 hours ago:

~~~

This is already being censored and blocked everywhere. So here's the PDF:

https://projectavalon.net/Seymour_He...m_Pipeline.pdf

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (9th February 2023), arwen (9th February 2023), atman (8th February 2023), Bluegreen (9th February 2023), Bruce G Charlton (9th February 2023), earthdreamer (9th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (9th February 2023), Harmony (9th February 2023), kfm27917 (8th February 2023), lisalu (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), Satori (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2023), thepainterdoug (9th February 2023), Vangelo (8th February 2023), Violet3 (9th February 2023), wegge (9th February 2023), Yoda (9th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,750 times in 20,828 posts

indeed
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (9th February 2023), kfm27917 (9th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

more details today at
    https://www.sott.net/article/477146-...tream-Pipeline
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2023 at 16:17. Reason: fixed quote formatting

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Alecs (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (9th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast