Thread: Documentary "Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion" with John Bowe

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Documentary "Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion" with John Bowe

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also to take an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them. We look at leading analysis of pharmaceutical trials, the role of the MHRA in regulating these products, the role of the SAGE behavioural scientists in influencing policy and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in supressing free and open debate on the subject.

This is a really good one to share.

(original link: https://tube.oraclefilms.com/w/dnGpSrTLoqYrp4Q4hrYKs8)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (30th September 2022), Brigantia (30th September 2022), Casey Claar (30th September 2022), ceetee9 (30th September 2022), Gwin Ru (30th September 2022), Ioneo (30th September 2022), norman (30th September 2022), Satori (1st October 2022), selinam (1st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2022), tessfreq (1st October 2022), thepainterdoug (30th September 2022), Vangelo (1st October 2022), wondering (1st October 2022), zebowho (30th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 times in 2,562 posts

Default Re: Documentary "Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion" with John Bowe

Just watched this, and it really is excellent.
    Thanks, Anna!

I am a bit surprised that it was allowed on youtube. (so far)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anna70 (1st October 2022), Bassplayer1 (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (30th September 2022), Casey Claar (30th September 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Harmony (1st October 2022), Ioneo (30th September 2022), selinam (1st October 2022), wondering (1st October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also to take an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them. We look at leading analysis of pharmaceutical trials, the role of the MHRA in regulating these products, the role of the SAGE behavioural scientists in influencing policy and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in supressing free and open debate on the subject.

This is a really good one to share.

(original link: https://tube.oraclefilms.com/w/dnGpSrTLoqYrp4Q4hrYKs8)
    Thank you Anna70 for the links to the video. I have included the video in my COVID-19 Research & Data.pdf document.

Note that the TOC and TOF hyperlinks will not work when viewing the document online, but will work when the document is downloaded. All the other URL links work either way.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Alan (1st October 2022), Anna70 (1st October 2022), Bassplayer1 (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Harmony (1st October 2022), Vangelo (1st October 2022), wondering (1st October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,021 times in 732 posts

I really do appreciate the message, the time and effort put into endeavors such as this documentary, but I felt it was not very thorough, or as a thorough as we need to be in order to send a really strong and clear signal. More numbers, more injured, more research scientists, physicians and infection disease experts covering the full spectrum of what has happened. Certainly more depth and detail about the utter lack of help once injured. Certainly more examples of the various types of injury including suicide and people's ability to even earn a living. I know it takes a monumental effort, not to mention amount of money, it is just that it NEEDS to be done. I trust there are those who are on it.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anna70 (1st October 2022), Bassplayer1 (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), ceetee9 (1st October 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Harmony (1st October 2022), wondering (1st October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,004 times in 1,750 posts

I know many of us represent 'the choir', as in preaching to the choir, we are self educated and aware of the Covid19 scam the scale of the alarm propaganda and the outright lies we were ALL told in each western country, plus the level of complicit cooperation from governments: there is nowhere to go where you can vote for anything which truly contests this narrative, apart from perhaps Florida and similar strongholds of sanity.
    This quick summary from our good friend and ally, Dr Mike Yeadon discusses the vaccine, how utterly unsafe and unnecessary they are, and the fact that he does not believe there has ever been a communicated Covid virus at all, this video is well worth your time if you are interested in a genuine truth speaker, and a good man who is trying to reach you, he delivers in this video, it is the best one I have seen Mike Yeadon speak in: sorry if this is more preaching to the choir, but I am impressed with this video:
    https://rumble.com/v1kigj1-drs.-mike...-pandemic.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1hwalt
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st October 2022 at 10:34. Reason: embedded the video

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), ceetee9 (1st October 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Vangelo (1st October 2022), wondering (1st October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread