+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HPV Vaccine

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Default HPV Vaccine

I wasn't able to find a thread on this already and I would like to ask my learned, fellow Avalonians for any good information/resources on the dangers of the Human Papillomavirus vaccine.

I have 2 daughters, I have managed to get one through to adulthood without taking it but am facing a clash with my significant other over whether to vaccinate our youngest daughter.

Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alan (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (30th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th September 2022), Gwin Ru (30th September 2022), Harmony (1st October 2022), Hermoor (30th September 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), Ioneo (30th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: HPV Vaccine

Tough deccision, I hope others come up with very good solutions for it! I really don't know what to say..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (1st October 2022), Hermoor (30th September 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

My partner had cancer developed from the hpv virus,so we know a lot about it.
    It comes down to this there are over a hundred hpv viruses and the vaccine protects against 8.add in the possible side effects including life changing narcolepsy from the vaccine and thets a net loss.the hpv forums are full of sad stories of pointless vaccines.
    But of course those protected would never know they had been it's a tough choice

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Harmony (1st October 2022), Hermoor (30th September 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

A friend of mine has two daughters and both were vaccinated for HPV years ago. One of her daughters did not appear to suffer any health problems as a result of the vaccine, whilst the other was disabled for life.

Fast forward to the present day and my friend is still without public recognition and support for her disabled daughter. Politicians, media and solicitors don't want to know about it.

Good luck Pueblo and best wishes of support to you at this difficult time.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Harmony (1st October 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    [...] any good information/resources on the dangers of the Human Papillomavirus vaccine.
    Check in this thread: Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species and also do a search for gardasil in the forum.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (1st October 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), Isserley (30th September 2022), norman (30th September 2022), pueblo (30th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies. There seems to be approx 500 cases of HPV related cancer a year (in Ireland). On the other hand there are thousands (?) of Gardasil damaged teens.

As of 2017 there were 450 teens registered with this group alone.... http://regret.ie/index.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Gwin Ru (30th September 2022), Harmony (1st October 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I don't know how much evidence one has to see in order to be convinced...... I think I may be winning my own personal war though.

Quote First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death

September 29, 2022

Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, this week filed their first wrongful death suit against Merck, alleging the drugmaker’s Gardasil HPV vaccine caused the death of 13-year-old Noah Tate Foley.

By The Defender Staff

Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman of Children’s Health Defense, this week filed a wrongful death suit against Merck alleging the drugmaker’s Gardasil HPV vaccine caused the death of 13-year-old Noah Tate Foley.

The civil action, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina on behalf of Noah’s parents, Clifton and Kelli Foley, alleges Noah died Oct. 8, 2020, of encephalitis caused by an autoimmune/autoinflammatory dysregulation process directly related to the Gardasil injection he received in 2018.

The lawsuit also alleges the vaccine caused autonomic, neurological, heterogeneous autoimmune disease and a constellation of adverse symptoms, complications, injuries and other adverse events, which led to Noah’s wrongful death.

Baum Hedlund and Kennedy have filed multiple lawsuits against Merck for concealing the known side effects of its Gardasil vaccine, but this is their first wrongful death lawsuit.

Noah received his first and only Gardasil shot on May 7, 2018, two days after his 11th birthday.

Before Gardasil, Noah was a happy, healthy kid with no autoimmune diseases and no autonomic issues. He enjoyed hunting and fishing with his dad, playing with his younger sister, building Legos, and playing his drum set.

He also loved school and was active in his church. Most of all, Noah loved his family and treasured the times they spent together.

Roughly two weeks after the Gardasil injection, Noah developed fevers that reached as high as 102.9 degrees. A week later, doctors checked Noah’s blood to rule out mononucleosis or other causes for his symptoms.

Testing did not reveal any underlying causes, as Noah’s fevers came and went throughout the summer of 2018.

Please Read the Full Article on The Defender.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.eu/eu...ar-olds-death/
    Last edited by pueblo; 2nd October 2022 at 06:38.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,036 times in 911 posts

Of all the treatments, and as a result of not taking into practice healthy lifestyle choices and prevention, the use of HPV vaxxes are amongst the most deadly. On this subject, studying the subject yourself, with your children, is vital in order to make informed health decisions.

Gardasil and Cervarix are responsible for nearly $3 Billion in payouts, from the taxpayer funded National Vaccine Injury Compensation Court, a proxy of the pharmaceutical industry. This is half of the payouts, so far, from the total of vaccine injuries and deaths the industry has accrued so far, as far as the kangaroo court is concerned. If the real, actionable cases were to be accepted by the court and its imbedded officials there would be many times that amount paid out, likely enough to bankrupt the murderous industry entirely.

In 1986 the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act/ the Cover Their Crimes Act was established by the u.s. congress to indemnify the vaccine manufacturers from all legal responsibilities. This was Congress responding to the vaccine industry complaining that for every $1 in profit they were accruing, they paid $20 for injury and death reparations, which was likely an overt exaggeration of its known liability concerns, but true enough for the u.s. congress to respond favorably on behalf of its benefactors and NOT FOR THE FUTURE PROTECTION OF THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE, MAINLY GIRLS, WHO, without any doubt, would be and have been injured or killed by the products themselves.

Since, at that time they were funding congressional coffers at a rate twice that of any other contributor (now at a rate 3 x's more than any other contributor), congress quickly agreed to honor the graft it was receiving. It was soon thereafter amended and became the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/about

The burn is that the court sees less than 1% of actionable cases, as a result of the pharma recommended lawyers who sit on the panels selecting and then adjudicating each case. It's fixed and not nearly any sort of justice at all.

Of the 225, and likely more, types of HPV's, Gardasil only treats 4, while Cervarix treats 2.
    The industry identifies only 25 of these as serious, but that is due to the algorithms used to pursue profits and not steadfast, proven cures.

As in all things medical the prevention of disease is much more important in the lives of everyone than are allopathic treatments, even as some modern medical treatments are unmatched in effectiveness. The modern business model for medicine is a huge money making machine, not meant to prevent or treat illness in the most effective, known and available way.

I have often contended, through years of discovery and now much detail, that vaccines are almost single handedly the main provider of victims and clients for the medical industry, who in turn profit from the prescription of more pharmaceutical products. Dr. Judy Mikovits, the masterful immunologist, natural curative creator, and research scientist who was viciously targeted by Fauci over many years (due to her exemplary ethical practices and enduring faith), has said that through her decades of research the obvious conclusion is that between 25 and 50 million americans have chronic diseases initiated by and/or exacerbated by the toxins administered thru vaccines, not withstanding environmental, poverty and other known factors.

(The memory of meeting a transplanted nurse from the east coast at a coffee shop, and her being so incensed at me bringing up the question of HPV vaxx safety, thus the criminality of the use of those 2 products, sticks in my mind. No way was she even entertaining dating me if I was going to bring up stuff like that. I see it was likely good for both of us, not to....)
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd October 2022 at 00:32.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd October 2022), pueblo (2nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread