1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Default UFO Lake Gosford NSW Australia 1994

Hi all.
    This will be my second only thread here, my first thread here was bout a week or so ago about "UFO filmed in my backyard" That was an actual sighting i had 5-6 weeks ago and it was that sighting that coincidentally brought me Here.
    This time i will present a UFO sighting from Gosford on Australias East coast, This is a sighting that 200 or more residents witnessed.
    Some saw this shiny metallic craft travelling over land whilst making impossible turns and unusual flight patterns, many more watched from their lake front residencies as this craft performed incredible things.
    Some say it appeared to suck up the lake water before spitting it back out shortly after, some said it looked like the water was agitated or frothing, but everyone said it had 4-5 light beams coming from under the craft and going down to the water underneath.
    This is a very short doco that is easy to watch and listen too, just 6:48 secs, and it goes straight to the point, no stuffing around, the narration is mostly all from witnesses ranging from teachers, police officers, lawyers, and a bunch of other professional persons who had more to lose than they would gain by being one of those to come forward and report their sighting, once this encounter hit the "news" hundreds more came forward.

So ill get into it now

Cheers......................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), BMJ (3rd October 2022), Brigantia (2nd October 2022), Chip (10th October 2022), Franny (2nd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2022), Mike Gorman (2nd October 2022), mojo (2nd October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022), rgray222 (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), sijohn (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022), Violet3 (2nd October 2022), Wansen (10th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: UFO Lake Gosford NSW Australia 1994

This is very good, it reminds me of the video of the northern English lady who witnessed a visitation of a craft which hovered above her house-describing 'beautiful people' looking down at her sympathetically, it has the ring of authentic experience to it.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Franny (2nd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022), rgray222 (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), sijohn (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022), Violet3 (2nd October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

That's got to be one of the best cases ever with that many witnesses !

It's hard to believe it didn't show on radar, I bet they are lying about that.

Odd they din't send fighter jets up, I wonder if that is because they don't have intruders as a rule or because the noise of the jets would only have attracted more attention & also said the "authorities" knew it was there ?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Franny (2nd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Mike Gorman (2nd October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022), rgray222 (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), sijohn (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022), Violet3 (2nd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

all this witness testimony is very compelling, even more so for me than having photos without credible witnesses .
    I have heard before of ufos picking up water but i cannot recall where.
    thanks for posting

Mike Gorman Thats my favorite witness story. I remember it well. it was chilling in its believability . I remember thinking, if this is not real, this woman deserves an Oscar for her performance
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 2nd October 2022 at 12:38.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Franny (2nd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Mike Gorman (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022), rgray222 (2nd October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), sijohn (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022), Violet3 (2nd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Historically, the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia has been a major hotspot for UFO sightings and reports.This sighting has some of the most credible and consistent witnesses on record. The book 'The Gosford Files' details the 1995-96 flap where police officers are mentioned in several cases, in particular one incident where the local police were chasing a strange flying metallic craft back and forth across the bay all night. As residents called to report that they were woken by a thunderous roar and blinding lights, animals howled, cowered and hid. The case remains a mystery today but there is little doubt that the sightings were real and credible people had an extraordinary experience.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Franny (2nd October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), RunningDeer (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Mike, some say that there are 3 main races of other worldly entities, and these 3 races have many versions , just like how humans come in many different versions.
    IMO we have the "Grays" and the "Nordics" and "Reptilians", as the main 3.
    Grays are a short spindly type with big heads and eyes, and reptilians are a range of entities that are , well, lizardly looking, sometimes the entire body is like that of a reptile, sometimes just the head is of a lizard, and the Nordics are said to be beautiful tallish slender blondes with blue eyes, it is believed by some that the Nordics use the Grays as their servants/workers.
    Would you have a link for this English sighting please mate, it sounds interesting and id love to learn about it.
    RRR

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), Mike Gorman (10th October 2022), thepainterdoug (10th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi DH, Its odd that some UAPs have a radar blip and others dont, maybe the ones that leave a radar presence are the "nuts and bolts" type of craft whilst the ones that dont get a reading are the "Light" "energy" Spiritual entities....?
    Fighter jets, haha the one we have was in for a service lol.
    The city of Gosford is a weird place, there are 200-300 Glyphs there that some say were proof Egyptians were here (Australia) 5000 yrs ago and left these Glyphs etched into rock, i dunno what to make of them, ive not really looked into these "glyphs" .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), thepainterdoug (10th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your correct Doug, witness testimonies, especially large groups of people having sighted the same thing at the same time, are so important, especially these days with the ability to easily modify/change/add images in pics and video, and as the old saying goes, most of these witnesses "Had more to Lose than to Gain" by coming forward.
    RRR

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I forgot to mention that i will look into that Mike Gorman incident, the name rings a bell but i cannot remember anything else.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), thepainterdoug (10th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Hi Mike, some say that there are 3 main races of other worldly entities, and these 3 races have many versions , just like how humans come in many different versions.
    IMO we have the "Grays" and the "Nordics" and "Reptilians", as the main 3.
    Grays are a short spindly type with big heads and eyes, and reptilians are a range of entities that are , well, lizardly looking, sometimes the entire body is like that of a reptile, sometimes just the head is of a lizard, and the Nordics are said to be beautiful tallish slender blondes with blue eyes, it is believed by some that the Nordics use the Grays as their servants/workers.
    Would you have a link for this English sighting please mate, it sounds interesting and id love to learn about it.
    RRR
    Hello RRR! - I have been searching for the video and it looks as if it has been 'scrubbed' from Youtube, I know this video in particular caused quite a stir among the YouTube UFO community, it was gaining a breathtaking number of views and comments last time I saw it, it really is impressive, simply because the lady, a very 'ordinary' type of English housewife who obviously had nothing to gain by reporting this is so credible, I will try to find it on the WWW in a general search, interesting that I cannot find it actually!
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 10th October 2022 at 02:42.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), thepainterdoug (10th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cheers Gray, and to add to your remarks regarding NSWs central coast being a "hotspot" for UFOs and other oddities and controversial claims is the story about a couple of blokes hiking through the bush on an adventure away from civilization and cities.
    I believe it was in the Blue Mountains or Yengo National Park Nth Nth Wst of Sydney.
    These two blokes come across a barely used track (car) and decided to follow it for adventure and because hiking on the track was Much easier than bush bashing, anyway up ahead they see an entrance to some kind of facility, they hid and got closer, they see armed guards patrolling a huge cyclone razor wire fence appears to be accessible mainly by aircraft, there are No half decent tracks and cant be reached by car.
    This facility is not on any map or list, its been (in conspiracy groups) interpreted as Australias Area 51, I now wish i could go investigate this again but i already have too much on my plate.
    RRR

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Funny that Mike, up untill a yr or two ago, YT was awash with civilian recorded sightings, i could just type in UFOs into YT search and would instantly get access to hundreds if not thousands of videos of sightings all from the general public, now all i get with a YT UFO search is practically all "News" and Media based reports/stories.
    Censorship is rife on the net, thats why it is sooo important that sites like this are accessible .
    RRR

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

RAT R R

the testimony regarding the sighting I believe Mike G was referring to was an older english woman in the countryside. Im going to try to find it and will post.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread