Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Default Light Emitting From Body

Click image for larger version

Name:	1, Sending out Healing.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	49683

This picture was taken just after 10pm back in about 2013 in my garden {this was taken when I was sending out healing}.
    As you can see there is a long blue light emitting from my right hand.
    My questions are these: What wave length or frequency is this ?
    Why blue light ? Has anybody else got pictures of healing like this ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2, Telepathy.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	49684

This picture was taken back on 29th November 2007.
    I was doing telepathy at the time and there is a blue and very faint green light coming out of my head going upwards.

My questions are: What wave length or frequency is this ?
    Why blue light ? Has anybody else got pictures of telepathy like this ?

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Alecs (3rd October 2022), Anu Raman (3rd October 2022), Blastolabs (3rd October 2022), Cherub (3rd October 2022), edina (3rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), gini (3rd October 2022), Harmony (3rd October 2022), Inversion (3rd October 2022), Ioneo (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Kryztian (3rd October 2022), Mare (3rd October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2022), onevoice (3rd October 2022), Orph (3rd October 2022), rgray222 (3rd October 2022), selinam (3rd October 2022), Spiral (3rd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2022), thepainterdoug (3rd October 2022), TomKat (3rd October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022), XelNaga (3rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Light Emitting From Body

If this is what it's supposed to be then these are quite stupendously amazing pics !

I've done healings but in a quiet room & no cameras, although the energies had colour I was not seeing them with my eyes if you know what I mean.

My reason for commenting is that there was a complete spectrum of colours, which varied depending on what the person being healed needed. The energies are intelligent & would change mid session to suit the task.

For me that blue was always a cooling & soothing energy for the treatment of inflammations etc. Green was basic life energy (vitality), Red was for blockages & removing cancer, gold is love, often for people with heart problems or passing over. I can't remember what yellow was though.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

edina (3rd October 2022), gini (3rd October 2022), Harmony (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Kryztian (3rd October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2022), Rosco1 (3rd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

This thread is cheering me up. I have practiced healing-hand on myself for less than a year — so far, so good. First times I have done that idea.

Haven’t thought to look up if this thing (across the variety/spectrum) has been spoken about here. Now I have questions.

How did your (Rosco1 and Spiral) awareness about this/these tools arise, in what circumstances, and how has it grown or changed?

How crucial, meaning are there allowable error-bars, is personal preparation? Sometimes I have to push past doubts, seeing known faults and surmising unknown ones.

If I come to a solid belief that I can help heal myself, and as it has already occurred to me to look beyond, what are the challenges in offering this function to others? I have, for a few decades, believed that my outgoing thoughts have weight/effectiveness, but this is a step further.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 3rd October 2022 at 07:50.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

gini (3rd October 2022), Harmony (3rd October 2022), Kryztian (3rd October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd October 2022), Rosco1 (3rd October 2022), Spiral (3rd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Awesome photos!

Do you know anything about consciousness field? (CF)

It is slightly green colored in a perspective, just saying.

The CF is a fringe magnetic property of Earth's magnetic field, also known as 'life energy'.

All life forms on this planet have a CF. It is a under layer support of the mobility of animation. Example, when you look at a grass seed, you often wonder how it would 'initiate' into growth spurt, to turn into a blade of grass.. surely we have all the combination, nutrients, water, etc in the soil, but what causes initiation? Without CF, we wouldn't be able to move, much less "animate" our bodies.

Such slight bio-magnetic force is what causes your cells to undergo chemical conversion processes...thus giving you energy to transmit "electricity" to your muscles, i.e. to move a finger. Cells are bio-magnetic based, are they not?

Excerpts from a website:

https://ebiotorium.in/how-magnetic-f...ct-body-cells/

Biomagnetic forces in magnetic Fields Affect Cells in our body and allow them to function efficiently. The ions outside the cell will align with those inside it so that the opposing poles are alongside the cell membrane. This allows the cell to function efficiently and helps us stay healthy. This allows fluid, oxygen, and nutrients to move freely in and out of the cell, permitting better fluid exchange and maintaining the natural balance within the cell helps keep the body in homeostasis. The ions in a diseased cell become scattered and random, disrupting the balance of the cell. The ions on the surface of the cell wall also become scattered, as they struggle to find their opposing pole. This leads to cellular imbalance. Fluid from outside the cell can enter the cell and push vital nutrients, hormones, and electrolytes out of the cell. This can reduce the cell’s ability to function and cause cellular degeneration, which if not corrected, can lead to the cell’s death.

When magnetic flux is applied over an injured area, the magnetism penetrates the tissues and surrounds the damaged cell, providing a healing effect. The magnetic flux created around the outside of the cell will act like a magnet, pulling the ions back to alignment, both inside and outside the cell. The ions are drawn back to their rightful place within the cell, while the excess fluid that has entered the cell is forced out through osmosis and diffusion. This restores the balance of fluids in the surrounding tissues. The cell returns to its natural healthy balance, and any damage is repaired over a period of days. The ions outside of the cell will align with those inside the cell so that the opposing poles are alongside the cell membrane between them. This allows the cell to function properly and stay healthy. Different cells within the body have different components, but all of them share some common elements...one among these is ions.

CF healing:

Can healing be an effect from this CF knowledge? Yes it can - if you know how to process CF in a certain manner in your body, you will definitely and possibly heal yourself and people.

CF is a very important thing to understand. I may not be able to define it well, but I am sure you will "get it"...

I am just sharing ... is all.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (3rd October 2022), Harmony (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), onevoice (3rd October 2022), Rosco1 (3rd October 2022), Spiral (3rd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    This thread is cheering me up. I have practiced healing-hand on myself for less than a year — so far, so good. First times I have done that idea.

Haven’t thought to look up if this thing (across the variety/spectrum) has been spoken about here. Now I have questions.

How did your (Rosco1 and Spiral) awareness about this/these tools arise, in what circumstances, and how has it grown or changed?

How crucial, meaning are there allowable error-bars, is personal preparation? Sometimes I have to push past doubts, seeing known faults and surmising unknown ones.

If I come to a solid belief that I can help heal myself, and as it has already occurred to me to look beyond, what are the challenges in offering this function to others? I have, for a few decades, believed that my outgoing thoughts have weight/effectiveness, but this is a step further.
    As for the healing, the only prep to do was to print out the healing list (at the time it was well over a hundred people on the list) and then fold it up and put it in a breast pocket, go out side and send out the healing.
    I had a film crew from the local college come round to film me about healing.
    This came about because speaking to a colleague at work about healing.
    She told her friends at the local college and it was then all setup to meet me.
    The picture of me healing was on the film and they sent me the picture.

The other picture on telepathy with the blue light coming out my head was photographed by BUFORG (Birmingham UFO Group).
    You can see the other pictures he took that night elsewhere on this site https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...via-Telepathy&

The picture came about when I was hanging over the farm gate doing telepathy and asking the Space intelligences to please make sure you turn up as this guy has driven down just under 200 miles to see the UFOs and other paranormal phenomena.
    I didn’t want him coming all this way for nothing to happen!
    Anyway as I was doing the telepathy he took the photo I have posted here.
    He then told me I was in direct contact with the space visitors.

Earlier this year I varied the message to them that I wanted contact with them, other than using telepathy for an answer.
    So I had my deckchair in the fully reclined position staring up at the stars when I heard a female voice gently calling my name behind me.
    The shock factor was I immediately shot out of the chair and legged it indoors!
    When I calmed down I asked them next time to give me some warning that a meeting would take place in order for me to prepare myself.
    Well I guess I did ask for it, lol.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Blastolabs (3rd October 2022), Ioneo (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Kryztian (3rd October 2022), onevoice (3rd October 2022), Peace in Oz (4th October 2022), Spiral (3rd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

If what I have to say is distracting from the OPs thread please move to a new thread please mods.

I'll answer the questions in order because they are very good questions that may help others.

I started via a Reiki course, it was expensive & probably a waste of money esp seeing how the guy spent all of 2 seconds "tuning me in", he spent a good five minutes on every one else lol, either he didn't like me or I could already do it. I think most people can but they do these courses to "buy" permission to believe.

I did a lot of plants & animals & old people who'd come up & start a chat, (this hadn't happened before & was to do with the "energy"). Having an old limping dog come up to me & walking away without a limp proved beyond doubt there was something very real to it.

At some point later (at a time when I was having abductions & lots of other strange things ) I started doing "remote healing" as I called it, but I got rebuked over this & told it was "quantum" not remote, this made a lot of sense, this was using coloured intelligent energy through my hands as though the "patient" was right in front of me using concentration.

I was enticed into it by some external intelligence that never made it's self clear, this made me uncomfortable & lead to me packing it in after a while.

I drew the energy up though my feet (green earth energy) and in through my crown chakra, (white cosmic energy) which then mixed in a vortex type of thing in my heart area before going down my arms & out of my hands. The sensation was like having my hands in turbulent warm water.

My preparation was a banishing followed by 3 circles of protection (done mentally), I then prayed for guidance & protection from "blow back". Blow back is where the "patients" problem is so strong it comes back like a reverse flow of energy.

Often I picked up things that made sense to the "patient" that involved them making changes to their inner state & letting go of things from the past. Energetic illnesses, the types of things doctors can't diagnose or treat effectively were always the things I could do the most with.

If you do want to work with energies I suggest working on plants & animals first, it's safer & there is no placebo effect.

Last edited by Spiral; 3rd October 2022 at 16:49.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Maybee (3rd October 2022), onevoice (3rd October 2022), Peace in Oz (4th October 2022), Rosco1 (4th October 2022), wondering (4th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread