Thread: Project Surrogate, MILABs, and the Draco ET Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Project Surrogate, MILABs, and the Draco ET Agenda

I did the interview above this past Saturday. It was the first time that I went into something like this with a lot of anxiety and bad emotions right under the surface and ready to come out. About 6 weeks ago a series of events took place that indicated to me that I was a MILAB victim, and from there it just got worse. My entire life and my world view was turned upside down and I lost my best friend over it. The positive outcome was that I broke free from the of ET/Military mind control programming and hopefully the soul enslavement. It took 48 years of struggles to get here, and I hope that the usury by the Draco run military program that trapped and then tortured me, and then later fed me all of the GFL and GFW B.S. is over with.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2022), Anu Raman (4th October 2022), arwen (24th October 2022), Blastolabs (4th October 2022), Inversion (5th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (10th October 2022), Journeyman (4th October 2022), muxfolder (27th October 2022), Patient (4th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022), Tyy1907 (6th October 2022), Violet3 (5th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 times in 1,630 posts

Default Re: Project Surrogate, MILABs, and the Draco ET Agenda

The military and Draco using clones in a voodoo doll effect makes sense. Sometimes I get sharp pains and figure they're caused remotely. You mentioned clones under White Sands Missile Range, and I wondered if they have copies of me under that area. I'm interested in knowing how many of my incarnations have been engineered by negative factions. I was jabbed on two separate occasions in the mid-right thigh while walking the dogs maybe five years before the Wuhan outbreak. They can hit you with a narrow microwave beam from a satellite which strikes the top of your head. That seemed to have happened to me while I was standing at the sink doing dishes. There's a news story from today about MBS siding with Putin. Yeah, I bet the Draco/Reptilians are calling the shots on this conflict. James has mentioned other video games like Halo being part of disclosure.

Mirror's Edge- According to William Nutter/Johan Fritz there are SSP references in this game such as logo(s) and Kruger. They're mentioned many times by Anthony Zender & James Rink. It’s a group run by Gabriel Kruger who is supposedly from another dimension. They view people as property and have a five-digit number. Zender said Runners are Kruger super soldiers from another dimension. Johan Fritz also talked about Gabriel and said Kruger was started in Norway then moved to the moon. trailer

Quantum Break- Depicts Monarch Solutions Limited and they have been around since the fall of Atlantis. They’re responsible for the chemtrailing and biobots made on Mars according to James Rink’s book.trailer

Mass Effect 2- Spirit of water was depicted in indoor pools in this game. James Rink wrote water is sentient in his book Lone Wolf. This game is my addition to the list. trailer

Outlast- The founder Murkoff Corporation was Alexander Murkoff and is still run by him. He’s in the video game according to James Rink’s book Lone Wolf. trailer

Mafia III- Lincoln Clay is a 6'10 black male and controls all black ops. His group is in charge of 100 million clone soldiers. He was depicted in this video game according to James Rink’s book Lone Wolf. trailer
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th February 2024 at 00:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

arwen (24th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th October 2022), Violet3 (5th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The military and Draco using clones in a voodoo doll effect makes sense. Sometimes I get sharp pains and figure they're caused remotely. You mentioned clones under White Sands Missile Range, and I wondered if they have copies of me under that area. I'm interested in knowing how many of my incarnations have been engineered by negative factions. I was jabbed twice in the mid-right thigh while walking the dogs maybe five years before the Wuhan outbreak. They can hit you with a narrow microwave beam from a satellite which strikes the top of your head. That seemed to have happened to me while I was standing at the sink doing dishes. There's a news story from today about MBS siding with Putin. Yeah, I bet the Draco/Reptilians are calling the shots on this conflict. James has mentioned other video games like Halo being part of disclosure.

Mirror's Edge- According to William Nutter/Johan Fritz there are SSP references in this game such as logo(s) and Kruger. They're mentioned many times by Anthony Zender & James Rink. It’s a group run by Gabriel Kruger who is supposedly from another dimension. They view people as property and have a five-digit number. Zender said Runners are Kruger super soldiers from another dimension. Johan Fritz also talked about Gabriel and said Kruger was started in Norway then moved to the moon. trailer

Quantum Break- Depicts Monarch Solutions Limited and they have been around since the fall of Atlantis. They’re responsible for the chemtrailing and biobots made on Mars according to James Rink’s book.trailer

Mass Effect 2- Spirit of water was depicted in indoor pools in this game. James Rink wrote water is sentient in his book Lone Wolf. This game is my addition to the list. trailer

Outlast- The founder Murkoff Corporation was Alexander Murkoff and is still run by him. He’s in the video game according to James Rink’s book Lone Wolf. trailer

Mafia III- Lincoln Clay is a 6'10 black male and controls all black ops. His group is in charge of 100 million clone soldiers. He was depicted in this video game according to James Rink’s book Lone Wolf. trailer
    Since I channeled the source energy into the silver cords and burned them off of me, I've experienced a gradual improve in my health especially the heart. I was just through a series of tests at the cardiologist office and I tested negative. All of the serious heart failure systems that I had since April went away in 5 weeks. My BP had improved and so has my energy level. They can't make me sick anymore and this is proof that you can break away from their program and take control of your life back. I'm going to try and enjoy what's left of my life without their manipulation while I'm waiting to get some sweet revenge.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. How did you come to this conclusion about yourself?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th October 2022), Inversion (10th October 2022), Journeyman (10th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    The military and Draco using clones in a voodoo doll effect makes sense. Sometimes I get sharp pains and figure they're caused remotely. You mentioned clones under White Sands Missile Range, and I wondered if they have copies of me under that area. I'm interested in knowing how many of my incarnations have been engineered by negative factions. I was jabbed twice in the mid-right thigh while walking the dogs maybe five years before the Wuhan outbreak. They can hit you with a narrow microwave beam from a satellite which strikes the top of your head. That seemed to have happened to me while I was standing at the sink doing dishes. There's a news story from today about MBS siding with Putin. Yeah, I bet the Draco/Reptilians are calling the shots on this conflict. James has mentioned other video games like Halo being part of disclosure.

Since I channeled the source energy into the silver cords and burned them off of me, I've experienced a gradual improve in my health especially the heart. I was just through a series of tests at the cardiologist office and I tested negative. All of the serious heart failure systems that I had since April went away in 5 weeks. My BP had improved and so has my energy level. They can't make me sick anymore and this is proof that you can break away from their program and take control of your life back. I'm going to try and enjoy what's left of my life without their manipulation while I'm waiting to get some sweet revenge.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. How did you come to this conclusion about yourself?
    It's good to hear that your health has improved!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th October 2022), Haujean Contactee (10th October 2022), Inversion (10th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Haujean Contactee;1522041]
    Comparing these people's stories with mine made me realize I'm being avatared into clones, cyborgs & other people. They know who's going to incarnate and what they'll do. The pattern states I was predesignated a Targeted Individual (TI) prior to my birth. That decision could have been made back when my great-grandfather became a Mason and may have been the reason he was pulled into their reptilian controlled organization. Kent Dunn said all Masons sign universal contracts that may obligate their entire lineage. My name could be on one or more of those contracts decades prior to my birth.

Your story reminds me of the Matrix when Neo awoke in the pod and all those tubes popped off his spine. The Draco/Reptilian/Gray & Black Goo logic to exterminate us could be to transition us into pods for sustenance and Adrenochrome. They could potentially do that on thousands of worlds. The Grays will liquify humans to ingest them through dermal absorption. I have a bleedback memory of being on another planet or in the future here while out of body and a woman saying this to me, "There's no food!"

At 3:58 is the tube scene. video

At 3:39 is the liquifying humans comment. video

The Dulce Base and Cherry Hinkle's testimony
    Quote P27. The EBE’s have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. In order to sustain themselves they use enzyme or hormonal secretions obtained from the tissues that they extract from humans and animals. It’s mixed with hydrogen peroxide to kill germs and viruses. It’s applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. Urine is also excreted through the skin in this manner, which may explain the ammonia stench that abductees have reported during encounters with them.

P69. Liquifying humans provides protein to embryonic Greys as well as the grown ones.
    Last edited by Inversion; 10th October 2022 at 14:58.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Inversion;1522072]
    Comparing these people's stories with mine made me realize I'm being avatared into clones, cyborgs & other people. They know who's going to incarnate and what they'll do. The pattern states I was predesignated a Targeted Individual (TI) prior to my birth. That decision could have been made back when my great-grandfather became a Mason and may have been the reason he was pulled into their reptilian controlled organization. Kent Dunn said all Masons sign universal contracts that may obligate their entire lineage. My name could be on one or more of those contracts decades prior to my birth.

Your story reminds me of the Matrix when Neo awoke in the pod and all those tubes popped off his spine. The Draco/Reptilian/Gray & Black Goo logic to exterminate us could be to transition us into pods for sustenance and Adrenochrome. They could potentially do that on thousands of worlds. The Grays will liquify humans to ingest them through dermal absorption. I have a bleedback memory of being on another planet or in the future here while out of body and a woman saying this to me, "There's no food!"

At 3:58 is the tube scene. video

At 3:39 is the liquifying humans comment. video

The Dulce Base and Cherry Hinkle's testimony
    Quote P27. The EBE’s have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. In order to sustain themselves they use enzyme or hormonal secretions obtained from the tissues that they extract from humans and animals. It’s mixed with hydrogen peroxide to kill germs and viruses. It’s applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. Urine is also excreted through the skin in this manner, which may explain the ammonia stench that abductees have reported during encounters with them.

P69. Liquifying humans provides protein to embryonic Greys as well as the grown ones.
    I've never watched any of the Matrix movies. I've realized that there was certain information that the programming kept me from in order to keep from triggering either memories or ideas that would awaken me even more. The Matrix movies are a good example of that. When I was removing the cords I didn't notice a larger one at the back of my head, but I didn't think to look back there. I know there were cords in the back of my head but were they larger such as the lifeforce cord or the ones attached to my heart, I don't know? James Rink told me about the one in the back of the head after I removed the cords. The two big ones that I personally saw were the heart and the lifeforce cord. I had one attached to my heart because they were using their computer system to give me the heart failure symptoms. The energetic connections and attachments, or cords and implants are all accomplished using trans-dimensional artificial intelligence.

They can clone human bodies and human meat in large quantities in order to sustain their selves. The souls are what they really need to animate container bodies in order to make slaves out of people. That's the real commodity especially when a more psychically advanced ET soul arrives to engage in the alien proxy war within the planetary consciousness simulation. They need souls with "angelic crystalline DNA" so that they can hijack them, fragment them, and then use those fragments to create super soldiers. That's how you create the ultimate warrior that is just as psionically powerful as any extraterrestrial could be, combined with hybrid genetics and technologic augmentation. And then every side in the game grabs them up for use in the proxy war. If the negative side doesn't hijack an incoming soul that poses a threat to their agenda, once they arrive and become active their higher selves go work in offensive psychic operations to upset the Draco Agenda. This includes soul rescues and other forms of sabotage to their system of control. This portion of the conflict is going to heat up soon with DUMBs being the main target. The technology that is being used to control and threaten political leaders and civilians is mainly located in DUMBs combined with the surface infrastructure that creates the directed energy transmissions. Directed energy weapons are the conventional technology involved, the mind control is done at a trans-dimensional level with technological assistance from a consortium of negative ET races allied with the Draco agenda. When The Farsight Institute remote viewed Putin to see if he was being influenced, and they found various attachments that were manipulating him. Humanity cannot govern itself under these conditions. Not only can government keep secrets because there isn't psychic collective of humanity that can police their governmental institutions, there is also constant manipulative control at a subconscious level being executed by negative ETs over our political and social leaders.

Once enough large scale targeted psychic attacks take place in the near future on these deep underground joint military ET bases to kill personnel, damage technology, and rescue souls, it will have a ripple effect on the geopolitical system. The systems of protection and control will begin to come down as the public continues awaken and push back. The unseen circle of protection around the elites afforded to them by psychic super soldiers is also going to be removed. They will no longer be able to walk among the peasants without fear of being attacked. Without these offensive efforts by the positive ET side taking place behind the scenes none of the efforts to steer us away from the World Economic Forum's agenda of depopulation and human oppression will work. The alien proxy war must take place within the augmented reality or consciousness simulation that the ETs have created. Anything outside of that is considered an act of war, therefor everything must happen within the agreed upon boundaries of the simulation which is why this is a proxy war fought mostly in human bodies.

Thank you for your posts. They led me to James Rink and that hypnosis session. You have been a big help.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 10th October 2022 at 19:26.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), Inversion (10th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you for your posts. They led me to James Rink and that hypnosis session. You have been a big help.
    I’m glad I could assist. After lending a book to someone I realized it was data in motion and not stagnate on a shelf.

Do we have a say in these simulation decisions? It's essentially a violation of our free will. Being part of our existence and experiences is a difficult pill to swallow. The polarity games have either ineffective or nonexistent arbitrators. The depopulation agenda may have gone into full swing after the 4,000 DUMB’s or octopus was completed. I heard stories of aliens kicking humans out of bases after their completion.

Do you have any more information on the trans-dimensional AI because I keep a list that I would like to expand. The Law of One explains the creator like it was an ancient Skynet and everything beneath that would be a sub-AI.

Rink
    Quote P79. The elite have a planned surface holocaust. There are 4,000 DUMBS worldwide.

P80. The code name for the network of these underground bases is Octopus.
    The Law of One
    Quote S13/P129. The first known thing in the creation is the infinity. The infinity is creation. The next step was infinity became aware. Then came Logos or love.

S64/P98. There is no other material except light.

S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light.
    Peter Moon Books
    Quote P55. Magnetism is an intrinsic factor in the creation of matter. Everything we see in the world is magnetized light which is a distortion of pure light. When the Eldridge was demagnetized the particles of matter became waves and the ship was gone.
    The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol.1 & 2
    Last edited by Inversion; 10th October 2022 at 23:04.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th October 2022), The KMan (10th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m glad I could assist. After lending a book to someone I realized it was data in motion and not stagnate on a shelf.

Do we have a say in these simulation decisions? It's essentially a violation of our free will. Being part of our existence and experiences is a difficult pill to swallow. The polarity games have either ineffective or nonexistent arbitrators. The depopulation agenda may have gone into full swing after the 4,000 DUMB’s or octopus was completed. I heard stories of aliens kicking humans out of bases after their completion.

Do you have any more information on the trans-dimensional AI because I keep a list that I would like to expand. The Law of One explains the creator like it was an ancient Skynet and everything beneath that would be a sub-AI.

Rink
    Quote P79. The elite have a planned surface holocaust. There are 4,000 DUMBS worldwide.

The Law of One
    Quote S13/P129. The first known thing in the creation is the infinity. The infinity is creation. The next step was infinity became aware. Then came Logos or love.

S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light.
    Peter Moon Books
    Quote P55. Magnetism is an intrinsic factor in the creation of matter. Everything we see in the world is magnetized light which is a distortion of pure light. When the Eldridge was demagnetized the particles of matter became waves and the ship was gone.
    The Transdimensional AI is what is creating the planetary consciousness simulation. It uses Saturn as a broadcasting station and the rings as a reflector dish. The rings contain ice, rock, and a crystalline substance the reflect the signal that blends in with the cosmic background radiation rendering it harder to detect. The biproduct of the signal generation is sound waves that create the six sided storm at Saturn's north pole. There is also AI and soul prison related infrastructure that is out of phase with our density that is present in the Van Allen radiation belts which create a shield that keeps the soul in. It also fractures their consciousness creating the amnesia that we experience and then it recycles the soul fragment back into the system.

If you have Farsight Prime there a documentary titled Iapetus. in the documentary Dick Algire remote views Saturn's moon and he looked outward at Saturn's rings and he describes energy emitting from them. Nothing else was said about it, but it was evidence to back up what I've just described. The planet is a broadcasting station for psychic white noise that blocks the collective consciousness, Source, and limits use to 5 senses. Etheric implants are used in most cases to enhance a person's psychic abilities when they are here or off planet. Farsight also did "The Death Traps" which does a great job of showing the soul trapping infrastructure. At any given time ETs are incarnating in 1 out of 3 human bodies on the planet in engineered lifetimes. Some of them are coming here to heal their selves and others are coming here to fight in the proxy war for and against the Orion Draco agenda. And a certain percentage of those starseeds are being place in positions of power and influence to either positively, or negatively influence human culture.

I know a lot of smaller details from experiences so if you have a question ask me and I'll see if I can answer it based on an experience that I've had.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Rink

The Law of One

Peter Moon Books
    When I get some rest, I'll post again about how the AI system creates nested consciousness simulations which account for the spirit world, and how the system itself feeds off of human suffering.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (12th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This type of behavior must please the creator.

The Law of One
    Quote S11/P119. All beings serve the creator.

S18/P173. It is impossible not to serve the creator.

S31/P32. Our experiences allow the creator to know itself.
    This is from David Wilcock's book Ascension Mysteries.
    Quote He describes a race that lived on the super-Earth or Tiamat that were between 70 to 100 foot tall humanoids. They don’t have a name and David decided to call them the Empire which he got from Star Wars. They were a bloodthirsty race that believed in domination. They built a transparent aluminum ring in Saturn’s B-ring which was destroyed. Corey Goode said there are chambers with chairs and computers floating inside them. They weren’t as advanced as the Progenitors and they were in conflict with each other. Around the time of the destruction of Tiamat they loaded their consciousnesses into a matrix like system inside our moon. They have buried cities under the Sahara Desert. The movie Forbidden Planet was part of a disclosure of the Empire and/or Progenitors.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (25th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't expect this but my heart condition cleared up roughly 6 weeks after I burned off the silver cords from the Draco/military supercomputer that was causing my health problems, manipulating my mind, and shutting down my psychic abilities. I'm proof that they can be beat even when they have their transdimensional hooks in you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (23rd October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I didn't expect this but my heart condition cleared up roughly 6 weeks after I burned off the silver cords from the Draco/military supercomputer that was causing my health problems, manipulating my mind, and shutting down my psychic abilities. I'm proof that they can be beat even when they have their transdimensional hooks in you.
    At 22:18 you said something insightful which was the transdimensional AI has cataloged everyone & can access anyone's life history. At 28:00 you stated they claimed they'll be a solar flash in 2024 then you said it was BS. Major Ed Dames spewed the killshot from the sun for decades. His Dr. Doom nickname when he would brief former administrations seems to be designed to generate money for projects. There's always a manufactured boogie man or event on the horizon.

According to the accepted timeframe recorded history only goes back 5,000 years. Every influential person in that span could have been connected to Project Surrogate. James Rink said George Washington was a super soldier, time traveler & a Mason.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P228. Project Surrogate is a 6,000 year old super soldier breeding program.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DeeMetrios (28th October 2022), Haujean Contactee (23rd October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

you know what, i have just realized how emotionally all have been stripped of our maturity in a factual way. maturity in the intellectual way. we constantly bitch and moan about all that is so called out of our power to do anything about. this train of thought is nothing more than bull**** mind eff that is embraced by cowards.

do something about it, or shut your cowardly mouths. whine, whine, whine, whine.

do something about now. or just shut the hell up.

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 22:18 you said something insightful which was the transdimensional AI has cataloged everyone & can access anyone's life history. At 28:00 you stated they claimed they'll be a solar flash in 2024 then you said it was BS. Major Ed Dames spewed the killshot from the sun for decades. His Dr. Doom nickname when he would brief former administrations seems to be designed to generate money for projects. There's always a manufactured boogie man or event on the horizon.

According to the accepted timeframe recorded history only goes back 5,000 years. Every influential person in that span could have been connected to Project Surrogate. James Rink said George Washington was a super soldier, time traveler & a Mason.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P228. Project Surrogate is a 6,000 year old super soldier breeding program.
    When I talked to James he said that it went back a lot further than Eisenhower but he wasn't sure how far. I don't remember the details of that part of our discussion but I remember suggesting to him that it likely went back to the very beginning. I have not done a video yet to discuss Project Surrogate exclusively which is why I haven't talked about the possibility of a bigger program yet. The way that I understand this, and this is without James Rinks input, is that Project Surrogate is the latest incarnation of an ongoing program that has been running in some form or another for 1.9 million years which was the beginning of what I call the "current human program". If you have read both of Truman Cash's books it's clear that he in a participant in Project Surrogate which is really a part of a much bigger umbrella program of the entire extraterrestrial presence, both positive, neutral, and negative. Project Surrogate refers to the joint military program approved by Eisenhower that is an extension of something far bigger. After removing the cords I have the ability to access information. And what I had received was that Project Surrogate is a more technologically advanced version of the program because it involves direct engagement with a developing series of human governments and the creation of a secret space program. And that form of interaction has been done before in the distant past. In the past, humanity has reached a similar level of technological sophistication as we currently have, which means that there have been many advanced civilizations and many other secret space programs. They have been using us to fight proxy wars for a very long time which is why George Washington could have been a super soldier who had alters that were used off planet in servitude to an ET group.

Project Surrogate is part of planetary social engineering program that I've talked about for years. It's a large program that creates an ongoing staged history for those who are here to experience. James Rink told me that Tucker Carlson from Fox News is a MIlAB victim from Project Surrogate and they put him in an influential position. I should of asked where he got that info but I had to talk about myself because was only had an hour to go over things. And it's more likely than not that it's true because most of us don't even know that we are in it. I didn't know for 48 years, and I never once thought that I was ever part of any of this.

I mention my soul being hijacked for 75 years spanning two lifetimes, well that's in reference to how long they have had control over me recently. I've been in it going back almost to the beginning of the current human program. The program started out as a joint venture between 9 different ET factions and it resulted in a proxy war between them using humans to decide who controls the agenda of the program. And for one side to take control and carry out their agenda fully they need humanity to go along with it. And right now they are going along with the Draco Orion ET agenda that the World Economic Forum is implementing. A world government and the extermination of most of the people on the planet in order to restore the planet back to its natural state. And we flooding into this world to steer them in the other direction, and the Dracos are catching us as we come in.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (24th October 2022), Inversion (24th October 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lone Wolf
    Ed Dames likes to do those big future predictions without stressing that any number of things can happen in the future. He did do a good job remote viewing the end of the Mars civilization. That was the termination of a civilization on a dying planet that was under a planetary consciousness simulation which is why it has pyramids on its surface. It's same program of control that we have here but a different planet and a different race. You can listen to this on Coast to Coast am on their website. He told Goerge Norey that he witnessed a bright light in the sky and then everyone went to sleep. Well those bright lights in the sky were enormous nuclear air bursts that were so powerful that the blast wave carried a debris wave to the backside of the planet killing everything. This was covered in John Brandenburg's work.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    you know what, i have just realized how emotionally all have been stripped of our maturity in a factual way. maturity in the intellectual way. we constantly bitch and moan about all that is so called out of our power to do anything about. this train of thought is nothing more than bull**** mind eff that is embraced by cowards.

do something about it, or shut your cowardly mouths. whine, whine, whine, whine.

do something about now. or just shut the hell up.
    What do you suggest that people do and about what specifically?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (24th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

If you have read both of Truman Cash's books it's clear that he in a participant in Project Surrogate which is really a part of a much bigger umbrella program of the entire extraterrestrial presence, both positive, neutral, and negative. Project Surrogate refers to the joint military program approved by Eisenhower that is an extension of something far bigger.
    Do you have a link for Truman Cash? Nothing is coming up on Google or Amazon.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (24th October 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

If you have read both of Truman Cash's books it's clear that he in a participant in Project Surrogate which is really a part of a much bigger umbrella program of the entire extraterrestrial presence, both positive, neutral, and negative. Project Surrogate refers to the joint military program approved by Eisenhower that is an extension of something far bigger.
    Truman Cash's books are available in the Avalon Library here:

The Programming of a Planet - Book 1

The Eye of Ra - Book 2

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

delfine (24th October 2022), Haujean Contactee (24th October 2022), Inversion (24th October 2022), muxfolder (24th October 2022), The KMan (24th October 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Truman Cash's books are available in the Avalon Library here:

The Programming of a Planet - Book 1

The Eye of Ra - Book 2
    Thanks for passing that on. I'm really surprised that more people haven't read his books. I'm going to try and change that. He provides such a valuable piece of the puzzle such that his work needs to be reinjected into the discussion as often as possible.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (24th October 2022), Inversion (24th October 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He's an Avalon member. His memory recovery on Egypt is ground breaking information. When you read it you will see how this program was carried out in Egypt. I've had many lifetimes there where I was used for different things. The people that you hear about who are doing social media and other types of work with this subject matter often have a past life connection with places like Egypt and they often have memories both emotional and cognitive because they are still in the program. Meaning that what they are doing now is connected to what they have always done when they were here. Part of the proxy war also involves using us for social engineering to steer humanity into what ever direction is needed to satisfy the agenda or to upset the social order of the dominating ET faction.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (24th October 2022), muxfolder (24th October 2022)

36. Link to Post #19
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Without these offensive efforts by the positive ET side taking place behind the scenes none of the efforts to steer us away from the World Economic Forum's agenda of depopulation and human oppression will work. The alien proxy war must take place within the augmented reality or consciousness simulation that the ETs have created.
    So, WEF was created because of a proxy war which is being fought by us and idiot-ET's command to do it and that's why our leaders don't have no way to clear this up and have empathy whatsoever?

Are our fearless leaders already connected to AI? There seems to be evidence indicating that the only reason they have been so eagerly us to being jabbed is because of depopulation and some kind of wireless network between all of us and the AI. So, it'd make sense there are some non-human entities pushing this forward. And that this all is going to be almost impossible to tell all those we care about. This and the jabs is almost like we have lost already. They'll get what they want.

Also, see this thread where Edward Riordan did some very odd remote viewing sessions before all this happened
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1454713
    Last edited by muxfolder; 28th October 2022 at 00:22.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Inversion (28th October 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Quote Without these offensive efforts by the positive ET side taking place behind the scenes none of the efforts to steer us away from the World Economic Forum's agenda of depopulation and human oppression will work. The alien proxy war must take place within the augmented reality or consciousness simulation that the ETs have created.
    So, WEF was created because of a proxy war which is being fought by us and idiot-ET's command to do it and that's why our leaders don't have no way to clear this up and have empathy whatsoever?

Are our fearless leaders already connected to AI? There seems to be evidence indicating that the only reason they have been so eagerly us to being jabbed is because of depopulation and some kind of wireless network between all of us and the AI. So, it'd make sense there are some non-human entities pushing this forward. And that this all is going to be almost impossible to tell all those we care about. This and the jabs is almost like we have lost already. They'll get what they want.

Also, see this thread where Edward Riordan did some very odd remote viewing sessions before all this happened
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1454713
    To be quite honest, a lot of dots are connecting in my mind with all of this - paranormal activity, the jab, corrupt politics, the greys, and the list goes on.

It is overwhelming at times and that is why you have some people who just do not want to hear it. Some truths are just too hard to swallow for many people.

How do we fight something that seems so big and too far out of our hands?

I think we just continue to find our truths within ourselves and be confident and push forward in our own personal discoveries.

I hesitate to post more because I feel that I am only on the edge of many discoveries in this area.

Anyone recall those "connect the dots" picture puzzles when you were a kid? I fell like I can see the picture, but I am only on number 10 of a 200 piece puzzle.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeeMetrios (28th October 2022), Inversion (28th October 2022), muxfolder (28th October 2022), pabranno (28th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast