+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Default FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

(Well hopefully this turns out to be a tide-turner, time will tell).

Today this news that came out of The Pit research group event created by TrueTheVote has resulted in a huge arrest.

BREAKING 🚨

Eugene Yu, CEO OF Konnech Inc. has been arrested by the LA County District Attorney

But first some Avalon history:

atman post on 09/20/20 about True The Vote and an early important video

Quote Despite its enormous focus on the voting process and despite the fact that some may not like its dramatic "Call To Arms" tone, this is a particularly relevant video, making several historical parallels with what is currently happening in the United States:

"What we are witnessing is part of a coordinated plan to take down our country, one pillar at a time"

"This is engineered chaos"

mojo's thread - What is the FBI & DOJ doing about 2000 Mules?

Quote Nothing will be the same after you watch 2000 Mules. Hard evidence brought out for all to see but will the DOJ & FBI do anything? Either their action or silence will speak volumes.

Eva post on 08/11/22 about the Pit event

Quote ?Someone just sent this to me and this person's take on what this is about. I don't know anything about this "event" but does sounds like it could be worth a look?

'Save the date Aug 13’th - Gregg Phillips, Catherine and special guests are pulling the rip cord and DATA Dropping everything, exposing the International Criminal syndicate. There has already been heavy hints of them dropping Trudeau’s involvement, Dominion, CSIS, Sytl and others on interfering with US Elections. Few Senators who have seen some of the DATA, have publicly stated, it’s equivalent to dropping a 20 Ton Nuke 💣 💥, and those involved (Western G7 Leaders) in this crime - the senators have stated it can be considered an act of war.
    my first post about The Pit

Quote Thanks Eva2 for the stream links

I have been following the preparations for this event in the segment of the alt-media I follow - Greg and Catherine (True the Vote) were behind the data analysis of 2000 Mules, and their intelligence and credibility is high in my view.

(Of course if you search the MSM they are trashed and 'debunked' frequently, by those who either are mind-controlled to believe with all their hearts that the 2020 election was secure, or those who are active propagandists.)

Folks like Brian Cates and intheMatrixxx, whose channels I follow, are travelling to the event today.

Brian publicly said (and advised Greg and Catherine) that if it's a non-starter (that proves nothing) like Mike Lindell's overhyped event was, he will say so in his reporting, yet he still received an invite.

I will be paying close attention to his views on what is disclosed there.
    earlier Brian I posted

Quote Brian Cates

EMS = Election Management Systems.

Betcha' didn't know almost all the software/code in the apps/platforms being used to run elections in hundreds of US counties was

1. Written by programmers from the CCP

2. Owned by CEO's running companies with direct ties to the CCP

3. CCP law means whatever code they write, whatever app they own, any platform, they have a right to take digital information on that app or platform and download it to China because...they own it. It's theirs. You use a CCP-owned & connected digital highway, any information you put into it can become their property. If you're on WeChat or Tik Tok...get off. Now.

4. And since they own the data and it belongs to them, once the data is inside mainland China, they can do whatever they want with it.

5. It was discovered by Catherine Engelbrecht & Gregg Phillips of True The Vote that China has been downloading some of the data running over these CCP-connected EMS apps and platforms. The detailed Personal Identification Information [PII] from 1.8 million US election workers is just the start of what the CCP considers itself to own.

6. CCP wrote the code for and manages and operates EMS systems in multiple countries. And it considers all the data it gets it's hands on via these EMS systems to be theirs and they can do whatever they see fit with it.

7. This makes removing CCP-controlled and affiliated software apps and platforms from US election systems in hundreds of US counties a serious matter of national security.

The national security agencies of the federal government should have taken action long ago. The fact private citizens are having to expose this CCP infiltration of national security infrastructure and take action while the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, Cyber Command and CISA are either caught napping to this threat or are complicit in covering it up is infuriating and alarming.

8. People who told you for the past month that The Pit was a big nothingburger didn't have a clue what was going on. 100+ experienced diggers and researchers like me were brought in, had the Tiger Project explained to us, and then we were asked for help.

We gave it.

And things are never going to be the same once we're done.

All these CCP-controlled/affiliated EMS apps and platforms are going to be discarded. The entire country is waking up to the fact our election systems has been corrupted by a hostile foreign power and remedies need to be implemented to root them out and make changes to how Americans vote. This includes getting rid of these machines and going back paper ballots.

And you can quote me on that.
    (may supplement more earlier posts here later)

Todays News

BREAKING 🚨

Eugene Yu, CEO OF Konnech Inc. has been arrested by the LA County District Attorney

https://da.lacounty.gov/media/news/h...-personal-data

Quote October 4, 2022: Head of Election Worker Management Company Arrested in Connection with Theft of Personal Data
    Media Relations Division
    (213) 257-2000
    Media@da.lacounty.gov
    Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced today that an executive with a Michigan-based company responsible for the software used in managing Los Angeles County election poll workers has been arrested as part of an investigation into the possible theft of personal identifying information of those workers.

“I want to thank my prosecutors and investigators for their commitment to eliminating cyber intrusions against government entities and local businesses,” District Attorney Gascón said.
    “Data breaches are an ongoing threat to our digital way of life. When we entrust a company to hold our confidential data, they must be willing and able to protect our personal identifying information from theft. Otherwise, we are all victims.

This investigation is concerned solely with the personal identifying information of election workers. In this case, the alleged conduct had no impact on the tabulation of votes and did not alter election results. But security in all aspects of any election is essential so that we all have full faith in the integrity of the election process.”

Earlier today, Konnech Corporation Chief Executive Officer Eugene Yu was taken into custody on suspicion of theft of personal identifying information by investigators from the District Attorney’s Office Bureau of Investigation with assistance from the Meridian Township Police Department in Michigan. In addition, hard drives and other digital evidence were seized by LADA investigators.

The District Attorney’s Office is seeking Yu’s extradition to Los Angeles.

Konnech distributes and sells its proprietary PollChief software, which is an election worker management system that was utilized by the county in the last California election. The software assists with poll worker assignments, communications and payroll. PollChief requires that workers submit personal identifying information, which is retained by the Konnech.

Under its $2.9 million, five-year contract with the county, Konnech was supposed to securely maintain the data and that only United States citizens and permanent residents have access to it.

District Attorney investigators found that in contradiction to the contract, information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.

The East Lansing Police Department and Ingham County Sheriff’s Office in Michigan also assisted in the investigation.
    Some posts from Brian Cates and others, who were invited to The Pit and contributed research leading up to this.

Quote Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Jon Herold

“District Attorney investigators found that in contradiction to the contract, information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.”

10x bigger than the mules folks…

///

Brian Cates
    It was tough to keep my lips zipped about this for a month and a half.

Thank God that's over.

///

Screw you, Konnech.

Your pathetic lawsuit against against Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht, American hero patriots, just went belly up.

You lied when you said this PPI wasn't stored in China.

Brian Cates
    The Pit was not a failure.

A whole bunch of people talking **** about it are going to have a whole lot of crow to eat.

The Pit was an audition.

Greg and Catherine assembled a team of dedicated researchers, diggers and internet sleuths from the 100 or so people who showed up in AZ.

I was a member of the team that passed the audition.

We just spent a month and a half finding, assembling and organizing key parts of the forensic and documentary evidence that just got Eugen Yu of Konnech arrested.

///

I told all involved for a month and a half:

"You know we're making history, right?"

And we are.

And we'll continue to do so.

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    TruthHammer 🙏🇺🇸 (any DM's you get are fake)
    (
    TruthHammer888
    )
    This triggers all sorts of issues for Election systems contracts, in many counties around America.
    Watch and see which counties are exposed for doing sole source contracts with a Chinese contractor, and which ones have their oversight of such systems challenged as a result.

Something bigger is going on. "Lawfare"

This is a domino. Stay tuned.

///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Jon Herold
    Eugene’s arrest by the LA County District Attorney is a big deal. Maybe you guys should give this article another read.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...unty-elections

////

Brian Cates
    Is this a good time to bring up the fact that Eugene Yu and Konnech were schlepping PII from millions of US election workers to China and storing it there?

US election workers who lived and worked in counties other than LA County? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Just Human ️️️

Yu has been arrested for EXACTLY what we learned about at The Pit and what we shared afterwards. It's what all these folks have been digging on for the past ~50 days. The info op worked!

///

BREAKING Konnech CEO, the company at the tip of the spear in TrueTheVotes PIT last August, is ARRESTED in Los Angeles for Theft of Personal Data!

Catherine and Gregg were right. WELL DONE!!! And a HUGE Shoutout to t.me/KaneKoa for his incredibly deep research on this!!

NY Times literally JUST wrote an article about this company and called us all conspiracy theorists. Like, TODAY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/03/t...-theories.html

///

When they spend years calling you a conspiracy theorist for talking about how foreign powers have compromised US election systems in hundreds of US counties all over the country and then you BLOW IT ALL UP IN THEIR FACES and bask in the moment as tip of the iceberg surfaces.

And you know there's a lot more coming.

//

< I posted the following KanekoaTheGreat research here >

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    KanekoaTheGreat
    Thank you to everyone that has shared my work!! Appreciate you all!!

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/fbi-c...e-infiltration

FBI Conceals Chinese Infiltration of U.S. Election Software
    "This is a red Chinese communist op run against the United States by Chinese operatives, and it's a disaster."

///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    CognitiveCarbon Public

(
    Cognitive Carbon
    )
    The arrest today of Eugene Yu of Konnech suggests that Gregg Phillips team was over the target. He and Catherine Englebrecht created the "Pit" event to solicit help from citizen researchers whose work in some way helped land this indictment. My hat is off to the solid researchers who did so much work behind the scenes at all hours of the day and night.

///
    Jordan Sather

Literally yesterday, the New York Times ran his cover piece for Eugene Yu and wrote Konnech was storing all it's data on U.S. severs.

Then literally today, Eugene Yu gets arrested for NOT storing their data on U.S. servers, but having them on servers in China.

Nice try New York Times.

TrueTheVote issues statement

https://www.truethevote.org/statemen...ceo-eugene-yu/

Quote News, October 4, 2022
    TRUE THE VOTE ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING THE ARREST OF KONNECH CEO EUGENE YU

True the Vote is honored to have played a small role in what must have been a wide ranging and complex investigation. The organization is profoundly grateful to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office for their thorough work and rapid action in this matter.

True the Vote was sued last month by Konnech to try to silence our organization, including obtaining an ex-parte TRO, conducted in secret so that True the Vote had no opportunity to contest it. This TRO limited True the Vote’s ability to speak on the litigation. Today Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested based on alleged evidence of the very activities he and his organization attempted to suppress. Konnech was assisted by many reporters who unblinkingly accepted their now discredited claims as fact, and simply repeated them.

According to True the Vote Founder Catherine Engelbrecht, “Election integrity should not be a partisan issue, nor should media try to suppress all conversation about it in a way that benefits one party. We will continue to report evidence of threats to our election process and work with law enforcement to ensure our elections are a secure space for all American voters.”
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th October 2022 at 22:19.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

7alon (8th October 2022), Alecs (6th October 2022), amor (15th October 2022), Anchor (5th October 2022), Arcturian108 (5th October 2022), avid (5th October 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (5th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (5th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), Frankie Pancakes (5th October 2022), gini (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Ioneo (5th October 2022), Ivanhoe (5th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), justntime2learn (5th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), norman (5th October 2022), Reinhard (5th October 2022), RunningDeer (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (10th October 2022), Snoweagle (5th October 2022), Spiral (5th October 2022), Sunny (5th October 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (5th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), Vangelo (6th October 2022), Vicus (10th September 2023), Violet3 (5th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,020 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

The shocking part for me, isn't the arrest, it's the fact a California/LA DA did it.

How does that work ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Anchor (5th October 2022), avid (5th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), ClearWater (5th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), Frankie Pancakes (5th October 2022), Ioneo (5th October 2022), Ivanhoe (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), justntime2learn (5th October 2022), mountain_jim (5th October 2022), Reinhard (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (10th October 2022), Snoweagle (5th October 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (5th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), Vangelo (6th October 2022), Violet3 (5th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The shocking part for me, isn't the arrest, it's the fact a California/LA DA did it.

How does that work ?
    not sure but Karma Patriot's view based on the info provided in the arrest article:

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Karma Patrio
    t 🤍
    (
    Karma Patriot
    )

My first thought was….I don’t exactly trust corrupt LA County DA Gascón to do the right thing?!

But looks like he had no choice.

Konnech breached their multimillion dollar contract that was handled & protected by LA County Board Supervisor Sheila Kuehl…
    who is currently UNDER INVESTIGATION for PUBLIC CORRUPTION & BRIBERY.

So the LA County Sheriffs & the FBI, along with East Lansing Police Department and Ingham County Sheriff’s Office in Michigan, took the information they seized from hard drives & stored information & began investigating Konnech.

Looks like Gascón was TOLD, not asked, to arrest Yu by a team of FBI Agents & Sheriffs that were the real deal. 🔥
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th October 2022 at 11:25.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Anchor (5th October 2022), avid (5th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (5th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), Ivanhoe (5th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (5th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), justntime2learn (5th October 2022), norman (5th October 2022), onawah (5th October 2022), Reinhard (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (10th October 2022), Snoweagle (5th October 2022), thepainterdoug (5th October 2022), Violet3 (5th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

https://truthtent.com/breaking-ceo-o...been-claiming/

BREAKING: CEO Of Election Company, Konnech, That Sued True The Vote Was Just ARRESTED For Exactly What True The Vote Has Been Claiming!

The executive, Eugene Yu, CEO of Konnech, an election company, has been arrested.

Last month True the Vote was sued by a Michigan election company for defaming them.

According to the Texas Tribune, Konnech sued True the Vote for claiming, among other things, that they stored US election data on a server in China:

In addition, the complaint says, True the Vote, Engelbrecht, and Phillips “falsely claimed” they discovered Konnech had stored data on an unsecured server in Wuhan, China, “which Defendants hacked into and stole data from,” including personal data on 1.8 million poll workers “which they claim is a vehicle for the Chinese Communist Party to breach U.S. elections.”

The company said it uses no such server, and stores all U.S. data “exclusively on protected computers located within the United States.” In addition, it said, it does not have data on that many poll workers “or even a small fraction of that number.”

There are other allegations highlighted in this defamation lawsuit but this one is the most pertinent right now.

Why? Because the CEO of Konnech was just arrested for storing election data on a server in China!

And it’s the hack Los Angeles DA George Gascon that made the announcement today:

Los Angeles County awarded Konnech a contract in 2020 to store employee payroll and scheduling data using its PollChief software, according to Gascón. Under the five-year contract valued at nearly $3 million, Konnech was not supposed to store information outside the U.S., Gascón said.

“Konnech allegedly violated its contract by storing critical information that the workers provided on servers in China,” Gascón said. “We intend to hold all those responsible for this breach accountable.”

It did not appear any of the information had been sold, and Gascón said Yu’s alleged actions had not compromised an election’s integrity.

Prosecutors learned of the data breach earlier this year through a “separate investigation,” according to Gascón. He would not say what the other investigation was or exactly when his office became aware of the breach.

An email to the L.A. County registrar-recorder/county clerk’s office seeking comment was not immediately returned Tuesday. A person who answered the phone at Konnech’s offices in Michigan said a company spokesperson or attorney was not immediately available for comment.

An email to the L.A. County registrar-recorder/county clerk’s office seeking comment was not immediately returned Tuesday. A person who answered the phone at Konnech’s offices in Michigan said a company spokesperson or attorney was not immediately available for comment.

Konnech had become the target of unfounded conspiracy theories related to the 2020 presidential election recently, according to a New York Times report published Monday. Election deniers have claimed that the small company has ties to the Chinese Communist Party and gave the Chinese government access to the personal information of 2 million poll workers, according to the New York Times report, which said there was no evidence of those claims.

Konnech employees began receiving death threats and Yu denied all allegations of wrongdoing in an interview with the New York Times. He told the newspaper all of its information was stored on American servers. Yu, who immigrated to the U.S. in 1986, went into hiding because of threats, according to the report.

Now isn’t that amazing.

I suspect the judge who granted a TRO in favor of Konnech and against True the Vote leaders Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips might be reconsidering that TRO about now.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Anchor (5th October 2022), Arcturian108 (5th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (5th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), justntime2learn (5th October 2022), onawah (5th October 2022), Reinhard (5th October 2022), Sadieblue (10th October 2022), Snoweagle (5th October 2022), thepainterdoug (5th October 2022), Violet3 (5th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

LA District Attorney George Gascón’s FULL Press Release (video)

don't know how to embed

https://vimeo.com/756956667

//////////////

https://theauthorityq.substack.com/p...h-products-and

A Summary of Konnech Products and the Threats Posed Against the United States

An in-depth look into the vulnerable technologies, applications and partners Konnech utilizes in it's enterprise that are all connected to the global internet—and by inference, exploitable by the CCP.

Konnech Inc has various products deployed within the U.S. Election Systems and abroad. Some products have to do with oversea voting under UOCAVA provisions, and other products help disabled voters vote without going to a polling location. These products are often connected to the internet via smartphone applications utilizing cloud services that connect to the hardware. Konnech has deployed phone applications for over a decade while most of the public was still learning how to use their smartphones. Konnech has contracts with countless counties all over the United States, deploying their products to this day.

Konnech has many products that connect to the internet, but we will focus on PollChief, an Election Worker Management System (EMS). PollChief helps manage the poll workers, polling locations, campaigns, assets, mail-in ballots, and supplies necessary to run elections in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The Smart Phone Application first surfaced in Hillsborough County, FL, on September 29, 2011.

Konnech offered many products in their early days before entering the Election world, including automated voicemail systems within school districts to notify parents of weather delays and language learning tools to help teach children and foreign exchange students. One city, in particular, has always given Konnech a shot.

The City of Detroit has long advocated for Konnech products from the beginning. IBM purchased ten telephone systems with voice mail features from Konnech’ for Detroit Public Schools in 2002, and in 2004 Konnech began polling surveys for the City of Detroit. The Detroit Public School system also expanded its use of the SchoolBrief (an app web portal to 16 of their 250 schools in 2006. This expanded pilot project covers three high schools, five middle schools, and eight elementary schools. This information regarding their products is available on archived versions of Konnech’s website. I will detail the connections between Konnech and the City of Detroit at another time.

Who gave the green light for Konnech’s ABVote? Detroit.

The original smartphone app that was deployed was named the “UOCAVA M” app created by Konnech and was released on July 4th, 2013, supported by The City of Detroit, Michigan, years prior.

”UOCAVA M” became ABVote, a Web & Mobile Application designed for voters to register to vote, apply for absentee ballots, and locate candidate/polling information.

The City of Detroit advocated that Konnech’s AbVote Product, “Since Michigan requests our UOCAVA voters to have their signatures on all of their submissions, the voters still have to print the web downloaded forms, sign them, scan them, and mail or email them back. For most of our UOCAVA voters, this is a major challenge. Detroit plans to use the EASE add-on of Konnech’s Mobile App to overcome this problem.”

“Our proposed Mobile App will allow voters who have a Smartphone like an iPhone or Android-powered phone to mark, sign, and return the documents on their Smartphones instead of using EASE voter interfaces through their computers. Our city staff will use the same EASE login to manage the Smartphone and online users.”

This previous slide also shows at the bottom that Konnech applied via Electronic Absentee System for Elections (EASE) for funding from the FVAP.

One of the voices pushing for Konnech was Rep. Vince Gregory (D) to help oversea voters gain easier access. Michigan House Bill 5279 was to streamline absentee voting for overseas Military personnel and passed on 2.10.2010.

The DoD grant was approved for 5.4 million dollars worth of funding.

Now that we have established Konnech is DoD funded, let’s go through some of the features PollChief offers to the Super Administrators and the Election Workers.

Using Pollchief, an Election Worker can receive text messages and GPS coordinates from a Super Administrator down to a specific longitude and latitude via geofencing; this is done through a product called XORA, owned by Verizon and utilized on Konnech’s EMS system as a Field Force Manager.

Field Force Manager is a workforce management solution that encompasses everything from mobile timesheets and barcode scanning to remote scheduling and geofencing. It provides the visibility needed to drive efficiency in the field and the data required to streamline processes for all types of organizations.

XORA initially filed for the Patent and was approved, later assigned to ClickSoftware INC, which has close ties with China.

Clicksoftware handled telecommunications for the 2008 Beijing Olympics assisting the China Netcom Group Corporation (CNC).

Konnech’s Field Force Manager can create a geofence when tracking Election Workers in the field. The Web Portal allows a user to configure custom geographic regions that could range over an entire state.

Using Konnech’s Field Force Manager, a Super Administrator has access to the whereabouts of any Election Worker utilizing the app. A Workers Map can show a street view of an Election Worker's location at a given time.

Geo-tuning can help Election Workers find a particular location if the GPS is unsuitable. The Field Force Manager can zero in on specific latitude and longitude coordinates for more accurate geo-tuning.

The Workers Map Konnech features deploy a life pattern to be guided and tracked. A Super Administrator can assign a sequential route to an Election Worker.

PollChief has a complete log of all election workers in a selected area. Election Workers can be categorized and then allocated according to race, sex, party affiliation, language, and age to suit the needs of a Super Administrator. Workers are also graded according to previous performances.

< much more content and embedded links at link - out of time now >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th October 2022 at 16:33.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

7alon (8th October 2022), Arcturian108 (5th October 2022), avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (5th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), Frankie Pancakes (5th October 2022), gini (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), justntime2learn (5th October 2022), norman (5th October 2022), onawah (5th October 2022), Reinhard (5th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), Sadieblue (10th October 2022), Snoweagle (5th October 2022), thepainterdoug (5th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ry/ar-AA12Dgum

Quote WHEN A 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' TURNS OUT TO BE...NOT A THEORY. On Monday, the New York Times published a story about Konnech, a small election software company that has just 27 employees, 21 based in Michigan and six in Australia. The paper reported that Konnech has been the target of "election deniers" who have made it the focus of "a new conspiracy theory about the 2020 presidential election."

"Using threadbare evidence, or none at all," the New York Times's Stuart A. Thompson reported, the "election deniers" said Konnech "had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had given the Chinese government backdoor access to personal data about two million poll workers in the United States."

In the last two years, the New York Times added, "conspiracy theorists have subjected election officials and private companies that play a major role in elections to a barrage of outlandish voter fraud claims." But now, "the attacks on Konnech demonstrate how far-right election deniers are also giving more attention to new and more secondary companies and groups."

Konnech officials assured the New York Times that "none of the accusations were true." Thompson reported that employees "feared for their safety" from right-wing violence and that "Konnech's founder and chief executive, Eugene Yu, an American citizen who immigrated from China in 1986, went into hiding with his family after receiving threatening messages."

Any reasonable reader would come away with the conclusion that Konnech, an innocent company that makes products to deal with "basic election logistics, such as scheduling poll workers," has been the target of crazy, and possibly dangerous, conspiracy theories. To press the point, the New York Times used the phrase "conspiracy theory" or "conspiracy theorists" nine times in the article, once in the headline — "How a Tiny Elections Company Became a Conspiracy Theory Target" — seven times in the body of the story, and once in a photo caption. Got it?

Fast forward one day. Twenty-four hours. The New York Times published another story about Konnech, this one headlined, "Election Software Executive Arrested on Suspicion of Theft." Thompson reported that Yu had been "arrested by Los Angeles County officials in connection with an investigation into the possible theft of personal information about poll workers."

From the New York Times: "The company has been accused by groups challenging the validity of the 2020 presidential election with storing information about poll workers on servers in China. The company has repeatedly denied keeping data outside the United States, including in recent statements to The New York Times." And then: The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office "said its investigators had found data stored in China." And this is from the New York Times on the core of the matter:

Konnech denied all wrongdoing. Yes, it owned a subsidiary in China, it conceded, but there have been no data breaches. Konnech actually sued True the Vote for defamation and for stealing its data. And now, Konnech's founder and top executive is charged with doing what True the Vote said the company was doing.

In a statement, Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon stressed that Konnech's alleged crimes did not affect any election results. "The alleged conduct had no impact on the tabulation of votes and did not alter election results," Gascon said. "But security in all aspects of any election is essential so that we all have full faith in the integrity of the election process."

We'll see how the case progresses. But for the moment, look at it as a media story. Why does the New York Times appear so gullible in this matter? Why was it not more skeptical of Konnech's claims? Why did it not at least signal to the reader that all might not be as it seemed? Probably because the first Konnech story, the Monday story, appeared intended, more than anything, to knock down those "conspiracy theorists" and "election deniers" who are the bad guys in the play. The New York Times appears to have shifted into reflexive, us vs. them, mode in an effort to defend the result of the 2020 election.

But here's the thing: It is possible to believe that the 2020 election result, Joe Biden's victory, was legitimate and also believe that there were problems in a variety of areas of the election. After all, it was an unprecedented election. Amid the coronavirus pandemic, lawmakers and local officials around the country rushed huge, never-before-attempted changes in election procedures into effect for the voting. How could there not be problems? Indeed, we are still dealing with the after-effects of those changes, undoing some and reforming others.

But in the Konnech story, the New York Times just jumped to the defense of the good guys against the bad guys. Why? The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney tweeted, "It's the same reason everything about Hunter Biden's laptop was considered disinformation right away, deserving of a media blackout." In other words, The New York Times assumed — a simple, unexamined, emotion-based assumption — who the good guys were and who the bad guys were in the story. And in this case, it appears, the paper got it wrong.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), mountain_jim (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

don't know how to embed

Use the video tags/icon. (example here)

(6:15 min)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th October 2022 at 21:31.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), mountain_jim (6th October 2022), norman (6th October 2022), onawah (6th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Over a million US poll workers key PII data was discovered on a server in China.

The Konnech CEO arrested yesterday engaged in deceptive business practices and compromised US election security by claiming to at least one client who signed an EMS contract with Konnech that all their data would be stored on a secure server inside the US.

6 questions every real investigative reporter in America should be pursuing right now:

1. How did this poll worker data get to that server in China?

2. Who's responsible for putting it there?

3. How was this much US citizen PII taken without anybody supposedly knowing about it? Why did it take Gregg Phillips and his team tracing 2000 Mules geotracking data to stumble over it?

4. LA County has just a few thousand election workers. What other US counties had their poll worker's PII stolen and stored in China?

5. Are there any investigations underway in other counties, following the footsteps of LA County? Tracking down how their election worker data ended up being compromised when Konnech claimed to clients their election data was safely stored inside the US on secure servers?

6. How many other US counties that contracted with Eugene Yu and Konnech for EMS services were falsely told their election data was secure and would be stored in the US?

Is YOUR COUNTY planning to use this compromised Konnech EMS platform & apps for these upcoming midterm elections?

Don't you think you had better find out?

/////////////////////

Brian Cates
    DeKalb County GA just signed a brand spanking new contract with Konnech for EMS services in the upcoming midterm elections in November.

DeKalb County officials signed the contract just two months ago in August.

Given that the CEO of Konnech was just arrested for facilitating the theft of LA County poll worker's PII & sending it to China, is this a good time for people to start asking DeKalb County officials if they **still plan to use the compromised Konnech EMS platform & apps in the upcoming election?

And if so...why?

Also: have DeKalb County officials attempted to find out yet if their own poll worker's PII was sent off to China by Konnech?

https://www.georgiarecord.com/wp-con....pdf?fs=e&s=cl

///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    General Flynn

Strongly recommend subscribing to Kanekoa’s exceptional work. This is journalistic integrity of the highest order. His substack reporting on this CCP owned company, Konnech is groundbreaking.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/konne...yus-connection

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu's connection to China's National People's Congress & Chinese telecom giants

I meticulously documented everything I found about Eugene Yu for the last six weeks — and now I’m ready to teach New York Times reporters and FBI agents what I found. It’s super simple!

Eugene Yu, the CEO of the U.S. election software company Konnech, was arrested yesterday in connection to the storage of election data on Chinese servers.

He was arrested in Michigan by investigators from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office with assistance from the Meridian Township Police Department.

Investigators allegedly found U.S. poll workers’ information stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.

The day before Yu’s arrest, the New York Times’ Stuart Thompson published an article entitled, “How a Tiny Elections Company Became a Conspiracy Theory Target.”

Thompson, who covers “misinformation and disinformation,” wrote about how “far-right election deniers” concocted an elaborate “conspiracy theory” that Konnech “had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had given the Chinese government backdoor access to personal data.”

Near the end of the article, he dedicated a few sentences to Eugene Yu’s Chinese company, “Jinhua Yulian Network Technology, a subsidiary out of China, where programmers developed and tested software.”

“Konnech closed the subsidiary in 2021 and no longer has employees in China,” he concluded.

Contrary to the New York Times reporter’s lack of curiosity, I found it extremely concerning that Eugene Yu, also known as Jianwei Yu (于建伟), established a Chinese R&D subsidiary in Zhejiang, China, on November 29, 2005.

So I spent the last six weeks meticulously documenting everything that I could find about Jinhua Yulian Network Technology (金华宇联网络科技有限公司) in a series of articles.

< His series of articles from 09/22 research continues at link >

excerpts

I found what caused Engelbrecht and Phillips to warn the FBI that Konnech is a “major national security risk.”

What was even more disturbing was that, according to Engelbrecht and Phillips, the FBI’s Washington D.C. office attempted to cover up this national security issue rather than investigate why Chinese nationals are programming U.S. election software.

“The problem is they know about this and chose to do nothing,” Phillips said.

“They chose to investigate it, and in the end, they chose to blame us, but this is China. These are Chinese operatives in the United States; these are Chinese citizens who are programming this.”

////

Consider that Eugene Yu registered numerous Chinese websites to his Konnech email addresses, including “hongzhengtech.cn.

This website belongs to Jinhua Hongzheng Technology, an election software company that is the premier voting technology provider for China’s National People’s Congress.

With more than 200 employees, Hongzheng Technology is partnered with Lenovo, Huawei, China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile and operates in more than 20 provinces across China.

///

On the bottom of the page, Hongzheng Technology features Chinese characters scrawled below the official seals of; Washington D.C., Loudoun County, Virginia, Detroit, Michigan, St. Louis, Missouri, Prince William County, Virginia, St. Charles County, Missouri, Hillsborough County, Florida, Edmonton, Alberta, Regina, Saskatchewan, and the State of Montana.

You can find the same seals on a 2016 archived version of konnech.com.

Although, Eugene posted the seals on Konnech's website without the “Chinese characteristics.”

So if you want to investigate Eugene Yu and Konnech, start here with this link to Hongzheng Technology's Chinese Twitter.

See, I told you, it’s super simple!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th October 2022 at 13:11.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Arcturian108 (7th October 2022), AuCo (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2022), norman (6th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

don't know how to embed

Use the video tags/icon. (example here)
    Thanks RunningDeer - did not recall we had a technique here for Vimeo - now bookmarked.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), BushPilot (6th October 2022), edina (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

ALEX JONES [3 of 4] Thursday 10/6/22 • JOSHUA PHILIPP - EPOCH TIMES, KONNECH CEO EUGENE YU & CHINA

Senior investigative reporter for The Epoch Times, Joshua Philipp, joins today’s broadcast to deliver bombshell revelations the globalists DO NOT want you to hear! Also, the blueprint to defeat the NWO has arrived!

The poll workers data was linked by 'pipeline' to the whole social credit score system.

Interview starts at 5 mins
    https://www.brighteon.com/4994bdbd-e...a-4cd0bc6fbafa
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), BushPilot (10th October 2022), mountain_jim (7th October 2022), onawah (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Here's the video embedded:
    (Hopefully, for those of us who can't bear Alex Jones' voice and personality, there will be a transcript soon, because it looks like important info. )

"EMERGENCY BROADCAST: GLOBALISTS ACCELERATE GREAT RESET COLLAPSE AS AMERICANS AWAKEN TO CHICOM INFLUENCE IN US ELECTIONSYou have arrived at the tip of the spear in the information war! The transhumanist globalists have unleashed a war on every front you can imagine (and many you can’t) to assure humanity’s extinction! Watching & sharing this one-of-a-kind broadcast is VITAL for victory! Tune in!

Senior investigative reporter for The Epoch Times, Joshua Philipp, joins today’s broadcast to deliver bombshell revelations the globalists DO NOT want you to hear! Also, the blueprint to defeat the NWO has arrived! "
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/4994bdbd-e050-4169-abda-4cd0bc6fbafa
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), BushPilot (7th October 2022), mountain_jim (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

various updates

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
    🐸
    (
    Pepe Lives Matter
    )

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was on his way to the airport for a "business trip" when he was arrested.
    But get this: He left his cell phone at home.

Almost sounds like he was trying to flee...

"Mr. Yu is a significant flight risk...has substantial ties to the country of China....His cell phone was left at his residence. Mr. Yu is the owner of a business that is technology-based. So, in our view, leaving his cell phone behind for what he said was a business trip to another state is suspicious."

///
    Brian Cates

At first they weren't going to let him out because duh - flight risk!

He was at the airport with luggage, didn't have his cell phone with him.

Then somehow another judge was talked into $1 million bond, he wears a GPS tracker and surrenders his passport and has until Oct 14 to surrender himself to LA County authorities.

So we'll see how that goes.
    ///

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
    🐸
    (
    Pepe Lives Matter
    )

Trump weighs in on the Konnech CEO scandal:

"This is really big “stuff.” When this came out, everybody said that they were conspiracy theorists, and now it turns out to be true! Congratulations to Byron York. Why isn’t the FBI and Department of Justice doing something? This is a big piece of what they said happened, and it did, indeed, happen. Of all people, Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón arrested him Gascón could be a National hero on the Right if he got to the bottom of this aspect of the Voting Fraud, that is, after all, his job. He could change his image of being weak and ineffective overnight. He would be a hero throughout our Country. We would be raising the American flag to him. Go, George, Go!"

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...23689093084720

///

Brian Cates

2 things I'm noticing here.

First thing: The local election officials in Allen County are avoiding the subject of if their poll worker's PII ended up in China.

The reporter never gets around to asking Allen County election board Director Amy Scrogham if Konnech storing Allen County poll worker's data on servers in China would be a violation of the company's contract with her county.

2nd thing: When L A County investigators arrested Yu, they seized 'hard drives other digital evidence'.

It's been reported that Yu claimed he was about to leave on a business trip, had luggage with him [but no cell phone] and was arrested at the airport.

If true, what was he taking with him on this 'business trip', and what will L A investigators find when they go through these hard drives and other digital evidence?

Screenshots from this news article:

https://www.journalgazette.net/local...c84bf8cf7.html

Allen County Election Board looking into arrest of software CEO
    Brett Stover | The Journal Gazette

The Allen County Election Board is investigating after the recent arrest of an election logistics software CEO.

Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced the arrest of Eugene Yu, founder and CEO of Konnech Corp., in connection with an investigation into the “possible theft of personal identifying information” of poll workers in the country’s most populous county.

Konnech, which counts L.A. County and Allen County among its 32 clients in North America, is an East Lansing, Michigan, company that sells election worker management software, PollChief, to municipalities in the U.S. and Australia.

The company has sold software to Allen County for the past decade, election board Director Amy Scrogham said. The county has paid Konnech slightly more than $110,000 since 2010, according to information provided by county auditor Nicholas Jordan.

While the board considers the matter “extremely serious,” Scrogham said that nothing so far indicates Allen County information was breached or tampered with. She also emphasized that PollChief is used to assign workers to voting locations around the county and does not affect vote counting.

“The software that we use is used for poll worker management,” Scrogham said. “It is not connected to election results or any voting machines.”

According to the L.A. County district attorney, investigators found the company stored L.A. County poll workers’ data on servers in China – a violation of Konnech’s contract with the California county.

Yu was taken into custody Tuesday in Michigan, according to a news release, and L.A. investigators seized “hard drives and other digital evidence.”

The day before the arrest, the New York Times published an article detailing how Konnech and its CEO became a target of “conspiracy theorists” and True the Vote, a nonprofit that states in a court document it “has been investigating the election fraud that occurred in the November 2020 election.”

< snip >

Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander said the prosecutor’s office is aware of the Yu’s arrest and that “county officials are investigating whether any misconduct or misuse of (local) information has occurred.”

State Attorney General Todd Rokita also said his office is looking into the situation.

“We are gathering the evidence right now to see if further action is warranted,” Rokita said in a statement. “Even though this is very high profile with a tremendous amount of politics involved, we will fight through it to the end in order to get to the truth. The people of Indiana deserve those answers.”

As for Allen County, Scrogham said the election board is “looking into all of our options at this moment” as to how to proceed regarding use of PollChief software during the upcoming general election.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), BushPilot (7th October 2022), onawah (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

MSM (AP) coverage

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...urrender-in-la

Polling software CEO given bond, deadline to surrender in LA

BY KATHLEEN FOODY
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    OCT. 6, 2022 9:45 AM PT

The founder and CEO of a Michigan software company targeted by election deniers accused of stealing data on hundreds of Los Angeles County poll workers has been ordered to report to California authorities by the end of next week.

Konnech Corp,s Eugene Yu, 51, was arrested in Meridian Township in Michigan on Tuesday and a 55th District Court official initially ordered him to remain in jail until an extradition hearing. Judge Donald Allen on Thursday granted Yu’s request for a $1 million bond but ordered him to wear a GPS tether, give his passport to Michigan authorities and surrender to Los Angeles authorities by Oct. 14.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Tuesday that Yu was being held on suspicion of theft of personal identifying information, while computer hard drives and other “digital evidence” were seized by the DA’s investigators.

Konnech is a small company based in East Lansing, Michigan. In 2020, it won a five-year, $2.9 million contract with LA County for software to track election worker schedules, training, payroll and communications, according to the county registrar-recorder/county clerk, Dean C. Logan.

Konnech was required to keep the data in the United States and only provide access to citizens and permanent residents but instead stored it on servers in the People’s Republic of China, the Los Angeles DA’s office said.

The DA’s office didn’t specify what information allegedly was taken. But officials said it only involved poll workers, not voting machines or vote counts and didn’t alter election results.

Konnech in a statement issued Tuesday said “any LA County poll worker data that Konnech may have possessed was provided to it by LA County, and therefore could not have been ‘stolen’ as suggested.” The statement also called Yu’s arrest “wrongful detention.”

Mark Kriger, the attorney who represented Yu in court in Michigan on Thursday, said Konnech’s director of information technology has consistently said the company never stored data outside the U.S.

The New York Times reported Monday that Konnech and Yu, who was born in China, became the target of claims by election conspiracy theorists that the company had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had supplied information on 2 million poll workers.

There wasn’t any evidence to support those claims, but Yu received threats and went into hiding, the paper said.

Konnech has contracts with Allen County, Indiana, and DeKalb County in Georgia, the Times said.

Kriger said Thursday that its clients also include St. Louis County and California’s Alameda County and San Francisco County. Konnech’s website said the company has 32 clients in North America.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th October 2022), Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (7th October 2022), onawah (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Fox coverage

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th October 2022), BushPilot (8th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Brian Cates

(
    Brian Cates
    )
    Over a million US poll workers key PII data was discovered on a server in China.

The Konnech CEO arrested yesterday engaged in deceptive business practices and compromised US election security by claiming to at least one client who signed an EMS contract with Konnech that all their data would be stored on a secure server inside the US.

6 questions every real investigative reporter in America should be pursuing right now:

3. How was this much US citizen PII taken without anybody supposedly knowing about it? Why did it take Gregg Phillips and his team tracing 2000 Mules geotracking data to stumble over it?

4. LA County has just a few thousand election workers. What other US counties had their poll worker's PII stolen and stored in China?

5. Are there any investigations underway in other counties, following the footsteps of LA County? Tracking down how their election worker data ended up being compromised when Konnech claimed to clients their election data was safely stored inside the US on secure servers?

6. How many other US counties that contracted with Eugene Yu and Konnech for EMS services were falsely told their election data was secure and would be stored in the US?

Is YOUR COUNTY planning to use this compromised Konnech EMS platform & apps for these upcoming midterm elections?

////

////

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

https://briancates.substack.com/p/de...upervisor-weve

Dear County Election Supervisor: We've Got To Talk About Konnech

US County Election Data Is Part of the Country's National Security Infrastructure. So Foreign Penetration Of It By China Is A Very Bad Thing

Brian Cates
    1 hr ago

True The Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips held an event referred to as “The Pit” in Scottsdale Arizona back on Saturday, August 13. That event quickly became controversial even before it was held, and sparked even more controversy once it was over.

I was one of the attendees at The Pit, where I took the following pictures:

Only the coffee kept him going…

Six Points To Ponder

There are six main points that I want to make in this column in light of the fact that Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was just arrested in Michigan based on an indictment returned by a grand jury in Los Angeles County, California.

1. County election systems are part of the nation’s national security infrastructure.

Many people are not aware of this, but when he was President, Donald J. Trump melded the nation’s 3,152 separate county election systems into the country’s national security infrastructure. This makes an attack, infiltration or compromise of US election systems at the county level a national security matter.

2. Any breach of these election systems by a foreign power - especially a hostile foreign power like the CCP- is a direct national security threat.

Elections are serious business because that’s how civilian leadership is appointed at every level in the country, from county to state to federal.

3. Whether it happens deliberately or through negligence, any company allowing 1.8 million American citizen’s PII to be downloaded and stored inside China has engaged in blatantly illegal activity.

And this is exactly what Konnech appears to have done, tricking county election officials into signing fraudulent EMS contracts that gave the company access to sensitive information, which it then sent off to China.

4. When the 1.8 million Americans who’s PII is now Chinese hands are also election workers in hundreds of counties across the United States, a massive potential breach of the U.S. election system and networks has occurred.

While no smoking gun has yet emerged as to any overt act to directly affect or attempt to affect the outcome of any American election, the potential for abuse is readily evident. It’s hard to surmise a benign reason for all of this US citizen PII collection.

5. Law enforcement action is necessary to determine whether or not this historical breach of U.S. national security infrastructure happened as a result of negligence or espionage, and whichever is the case, who to hold accountable for it.

With Eugene Yu’s arrest, the question as to whether this massive breach of U.S. national security infrastructure was accidental negligence or criminal espionage appears to have been answered.

Eugene Yu got indicted and arrested because he and his company’s negotiators successfully tricked the election officials of at least ONE county into signing a fraudulent contract for Election Management Systems service.

The contract signed between Los Angles county and Konnech clearly stated that the county’s election data would be kept safe, stored on secure servers inside the United States.

If Eugene Yu knew that wasn’t the case, if he knew at the time or after the contract was signed that this PII data would be going to be sent to China, he committed a serious security breach.

6. To explore what forms of legal relief are available to affected counties and individuals in the form of court actions (damages, blocking the continued use of vulnerable/compromised systems in upcoming elections, etc.)

Apparently a grand jury in LA County was shown pretty solid and convincing evidence that Yu and Konnech deliberately deceived the county’s negotiators about where this national security election data was actually going to end up.

Yu and the Konnech people involved never breathed a word during contract negotiations that they’d be schlepping all the personal identification information collected and transmitted on their EMS platform and apps to China.

That brings up a key question: how many other US counties did Yu and his Konnech representatives mislead in this same fashion?

Tarrant County EMS Contract Negotiators Catch Konnech Lying To Them

Part of what these citizen researchers found was that at least one county managed to discover that Konnech was not being truthful about where exactly the company would be hosting county’s election data if a contract was agreed to.

Crack negotiators for Tarrant County, Texas managed to pry a most reluctant admission from Konnech’s representatives. See the screenshot below from The Authority’s excellent Substack article you can read for yourself here.

It appears that the negotiators for Tarrant County were more tech-savvy than Konnech’s representatives were used to dealing with. Looking over the tech company’s EMS proposal, the Tarrant team saw several discrepancies in relation to the claim Konnech would host the EMS services in the Microsoft Azure cloud, and began asking a few pointed questions.

Questions which led to Konnech’s team being forced into an awkward admission. Actually, the company would **not** be hosting the county’s election data in the Azure cloud but their own datacenter.

And exactly where that datacenter was located appeared to be a mystery.

The Tarrant County negotiators appear to have broken off talks once they found out Konnech was lying about hosting their data in the cloud; I wonder what answer they might have got if they had demanded to know exactly where Konnech’s 'datacenter/co-location facility’ was located?

So to sum up: Tarrant county in Texas did their due diligence. When they caught Konnech lying about utilizing the Microsoft Azure cloud as the host for the county's election data, Tarrant county immediately terminated EMS contract negotiations with them.

All US Counties Must Immediately Cease Using Konnech EMS Platforms & Apps

In the earlier series of pictures from The Pit in Arizona, I included one showing a graphic with the title of “Pre-Election Checklist Top 10”. Here it is again:

These are ten things that a county election board is required to do by state and federal law in order to have an election certified.

Due to recent developments, it’s become apparent Konnech’s platforms and apps fail to meet the following qualifications:

#1 - qualified equipment for a county, state or federal election, since data is being taken from this software and transferred to China

#2 - compliance with state and federal election laws, since I’m pretty sure the taking of poll worker’s PII and sending it outside the United States to a foreign country like China violates all kinds of election security regulations and laws

And most especially Konnech’s EMS platform & apps fail to meet #5:

#5 - Konnech has violated operational security rules by stealing US citizen’s PII stored or transmitted through their software EMS platforms and apps and sending the data to China

If an elections board or supervisor becomes aware that an EMS platform with related apps being used by the county are unsecure and that poll worker’s PII stored or streamed through this software is being stolen and sent to a foreign country, they are **required by law** to remove this unsecure platform from the county’s election system.

If an EMS platform or app has been found to be unsecure and the CEO of the company has been **arrested** and is headed for a criminal trial for facilitating the sending of over 1.8 million American citizen’s PII to to the CCP, I’m pretty sure that means there isn’t a single county inside the United States where Konnech’s EMS platforms or apps meets the legal requirements for certification for use in a US election.

Which means any county that’s planning to go ahead and continue using Konnech software for these upcoming 2022 midterms is **breaking state and federal election laws**. The software is not secure. This has been demonstrated to a grand jury that has indicted someone for this fact.

Dear County Elections Supervisor: We Need To Talk About Konnech

It is up to citizens to ensure their county elections board is complying with state and federal election laws. Left on their own, some county election boards and supervisors will take the easy, cheap way out and ignore clearly written laws and just do what they want, national security be damned. It’d be far cheaper and easier to just move forward continuing to use Konnech’s platform, so that’s what they’ll try to do.

At The Pit, a list of counties and states and districts who were under contract with Konnech for EMS services was shown to the audience. Recently Gregg Phillips posted on the Truth Social app that True The Vote will be providing an updated list that includes additional counties that are currently using Konnech’s compromised EMS platform.

Every concerned citizen and voter in this country should contact their county election supervisor and ask if Konnech’s dirty and compromised software has been utilized in past elections, or will continue to be used for future elections.

And if the county did have a contract with Konnech, what steps have been taken to remove the compromised platform & apps and replace them?

Gregg Phillips and his team found 1.8 million poll worker’s PII on that server in China. It’s fairly obvious that LA County election workers are only a handful of the people who’s data was stolen. So from what US counties did all the other poll worker’s data come from?

Is anybody investigating trying to find out?

Whether there’s any federal or state investigation going on or not, absolutely nothing is stopping concerned citizens from accessing public records and finding out if their county has been doing business with Eugene Yu and his corrupt company.

Was Konnech taking PII from every single US county it managed to sign a contract with and sending that data to China, or was this done only for some of the counties?

Thus far one other county appears to be asking the right questions. Allen County in Indiana had a contract with Konnech, and is doing it’s own investigation.

There are two things I'm noticing here in this article.

First thing: The local election officials in Allen County are avoiding the subject of if their poll worker's PII ended up in China.

The reporter never gets around to asking Allen County election board Director Amy Scrogham if Konnech storing Allen County poll worker's data on servers in China would be a violation of the company's contract with her county, and if so, what steps the county might take about that.

Second thing: When L A County investigators arrested Yu, they seized 'hard drives other digital evidence'.

It's been reported that Yu claimed he was about to leave on a business trip, had luggage with him [but no cell phone] and was arrested at the airport.

If true, what was he taking with him on this 'business trip', and what will L A investigators find when they go through these hard drives and other digital evidence?

Whatever they find, it’s clear that every single county in the United States that had a Konnech contract and has been using Konnech’s EMS platforms and apps needs to do some due diligence here and find out how much of their election data, if any, was sent out of the country to the regime in Beijing.

This is a massive national security scandal.

Over a million US poll workers key PII data was discovered on a server in China. There’s no way this should have been possible, and yet it happened.

The Konnech CEO arrested this week engaged in deceptive business practices and compromised US election security by claiming to at least one client who signed an EMS contract with Konnech that all their data would be stored on a secure server inside the US.

3. How was this much US citizen PII taken without anybody supposedly knowing about it? Why did it take Gregg Phillips and his team tracing 2000 Mules geotracking data to stumble over it? What are federal authorities doing about this breach?

6. How many other US counties that contracted with Eugene Yu and Konnech for EMS services were falsely told their election data was secure and would be stored only on secure servers in the US?

There’s a real important national security story sitting right there out in the open.

How many major news media outlets have their investigative reporters digging into it?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

https://jordansather.substack.com/p/...hows-the-power

Eugene Yu's Arrest Shows The Power of Citizen Journalism

This is just the beginning of exposing 2020 election fraud

Jordan Sather

In one of the most significant developments in the saga to expose 2020 election fraud, Eugene Yu, CEO of Konnech Inc., was arrested this week (October 4th) for suspicion of theft of personal identifying information and for poll worker data they acquired being allegedly stored on servers in China - this is contrary to claims of the company that they only store their data on U.S. based servers.

Konnech Inc. is the company we learned about at the Pit in Phoenix, Arizona two months ago that was put on by Gregg Philips and Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote. After citizen reporters starting digging more into Eugene Yu and lighting up Konnech Inc. on social media, Konnech decided to sue Gregg and Catherine claiming that they were being targeted by a “racist and defamatory campaign” by True the Vote. Aw, poor victims!

I imagine this lawsuit is going to be dead in the water now that their CEO has been arrested.

And I must say that I feel quite honored, as a Truth Social post of mine was featured in Konnech’s lawsuit!

< more at link >

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/06...-a-da-alleges/

Tech Firm Told The FBI It Didn’t Store U.S. Poll Workers’ Data On Chinese Servers, As L.A. DA Alleges

BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND

Yu’s attorney told a Michigan judge that the charge is false and that ‘there was no data stored in a Chinese server.’

Either the FBI or the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office flubbed a major investigation into the election poll workers data company Konnech, whose CEO Eugene Yu was arrested on Tuesday, or a deeper probe remains ongoing, details from a bond hearing held earlier today in a Michigan court suggest.

In a press release on Tuesday, L.A. County District Attorney George Gascon announced that Yu had been taken into custody on “suspicion of theft of personal identifying information” by the Meridian Township Police Department, near Yu’s home in central Michigan. The L.A. County’s D.A. Office, which is seeking Yu’s extradition to Los Angeles, explained in its announcement of Yu’s arrest that the CEO’s business, Konnech, “distributes and sells its proprietary PollChief software” that is used to manage election workers’ confidential information.

“Under its $2.9 million, five-year contract with the county, Konnech was supposed to securely maintain the data and that only United States citizens and permanent residents have access to it,” the press release noted. But “District Attorney investigators found that in contradiction to the contract, information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.”

Earlier this morning, however, Yu’s attorney, Mark Kriger, told Michigan’s 55th District Court Judge Donald Allen, Jr., that the charge is false, adding that he had an affidavit signed by Konnech’s Director of IT attesting that “there was no data stored in a Chinese server.” Yu’s lawyer further explained that his client had been meeting voluntarily with the FBI over the past month and that during one of those meetings, the Director of IT told the FBI that no data was stored on a Chinese server, but rather that “everything has been in the U.S., either in Lansing, East Lansing, or backed-up on the Microsoft Cloud.” Kriger then stressed that since the Director of IT made those representations to the FBI, it “would be a crime if false.” Further, according to Yu’s lawyer, the FBI was not conducting a criminal investigation into Konnech, but rather the bureau was pursuing an investigation of a data breach outside the company.

It is difficult to reconcile Kriger’s claims with D.A. Gascon’s assertion in his press release from earlier this week that his investigators found “information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China.” What that evidence is, however, remains unclear, with Yu’s attorney telling the court he had not yet seen the state court indictment, but understood it alleged a claim for “embezzlement” related to the election data contract. Kriger then doubled down on the Director of IT’s statement that data was not stored in China, raising the question of whether the L.A. D.A. has targeted an innocent man.

Kriger’s representations about the FBI’s involvement also prove baffling, as the Detroit criminal attorney told Judge Allen that the FBI had indicated there was no federal criminal investigation into Konnech related to the data breach. Rather, Yu’s attorney presented the FBI’s involvement as related to a data breach that Konnech blamed on True the Vote, whom he framed as a “far-right organization” involved in the “Stop the Steal” movement. According to Yu’s attorney, True the Vote “hacked” Konnech’s system and then released private information about poll workers, leading Konnech to sue True the Vote civilly.

But L.A.’s leftist D.A. is unlikely to find evidence coming from True the Vote credible, and in any event, his press release spoke of the D.A. investigators uncovering the evidence. So, did the FBI accept Yu’s statements at face value and focus on investigating the True the Vote organization, ignoring potentially incriminating evidence about Konnech’s servers? Or did the FBI investigate and confirm Konnech’s representations? If so, the L.A. D.A.’s office will have some explaining to do.

Another possible option remains, however: The FBI discovered the alleged China server and coordinated with the L.A. D.A.’s office to obtain an arrest of Yu while a federal investigation continues.

At this stage it is impossible to know the extent of evidence the L.A. County prosecutor has in support of his allegation that Konnech used a server in China or the veracity of those allegations. It is also impossible to know yet whether the FBI played a part in the recent arrest of Yu or had blindingly accepted the word of Konnech’s Director of IT.

For now, though, having succeeded on his motion, Yu will be released after posting $100,000 cash and a $1,000,000 bond, pending his extradition to California. Ingham County prosecutor Nicole Matusko agreed to the release, with multiple requirements, such as that Yu surrender his passport and be required to wear a tether, after confirming that when arrested on Tuesday, Yu had not been attempting to flee the state; rather, he was heading to the airport to travel to Houston for a hearing on in his civil case against True the Vote. True the Vote, for its part, sees Yu’s arrest as vindication of its claims of a China connection. But it will be much longer before the country will know the truth.

Margot Cleveland is The Federalist's senior legal correspondent. She is also a contributor to National Review Online, the Washington Examiner, Aleteia, and Townhall.com, and has been published in the Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Cleveland is a lawyer and a graduate of the Notre Dame Law School, where she earned the Hoynes Prize—the law school’s highest honor. She later served for nearly 25 years as a permanent law clerk for a federal appellate judge on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Cleveland is a former full-time university faculty member and now teaches as an adjunct from time to time. As a stay-at-home homeschooling mom of a young son with cystic fibrosis, Cleveland frequently writes on cultural issues related to parenting and special-needs children. Cleveland is on Twitter at @ProfMJCleveland. The views expressed here are those of Cleveland in her private capacity.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It's spreading . . . .

MP3 [Patrick Colbeck interviewed on Frank Speech dot com ]
    https://app.box.com/s/985cuv5bji3qylmem0iu536yxuzxmbcx

MI Governor Whitmer Funds CCP Election Intelligence Operation
    ByPatrick Colbeck

https://letsfixstuff.org/2022/10/mi-...nce-operation/

On December 9, 2021, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation under the direction of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer released the following press release:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220116...-east-lansing/

Good luck finding it now. It has been deleted. So has their reference to Konnech Inc as one of their “Success Stories” which was captured on the LinkedIn profile of Konnech CEO, Eugene Yu.

It certainly appears that Governor Whitmer is trying hide her connections with Konnech such as her $306,000 grant to them announced on December 9, 2021.

Why would she want to hide such a grant? While fiscally-minded individuals might be tempted to think that she is attempting to hide the fact that she approved a $306,000 grant of taxpayer money to reap a $293,610 benefit (Net loss of $12,390), I believe the real reason has something to do with the following news first shared by Brian Lupo writing for The Gateway Pundit:

Arrested in Los Angeles for Theft of Personal Data of Election Workers – Data Sent to China!
    By Brian Lupo
    Published October 4, 2022
    Last edited by norman; 8th October 2022 at 12:14.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022), mountain_jim (8th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

More details on the (apparent) corruption of the FBI leadership and differences between them and lower-level agents doing their jobs?

This whole thread (excerpts below) has many more details of how True The Vote and the FBI were relating on this.

https://twitter.com/KingMakerFT/stat...27607560773645

https://twitter.com/KingMakerFT/stat...qABsw2MqBk-_aw

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1jzne0
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th October 2022 at 12:50.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th October 2022), ClearWater (11th October 2022), norman (8th October 2022), Vicus (10th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast