+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Default Re: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Breaking: 150,000 Ballots Go Missing In Fulton County Georgia, State Defense Resign From Case:
    There are only a few reasons why a lawyer, especially when it’s a law firm with 2 or more lawyers working on a matter, seeks to withdraw from pending litigation.

One, the lawyer is not being paid. Two, the lawyer and the client no longer get along and disagree about how to prepare and present the case. Three, the client is not cooperating with the lawyer and is hamstringing the lawyers’ ability to prepare and present the case. Four, the lawyer will be a necessary witness at trial. Fifth, the lawyer has determined that to continue in the case will violate ethical and professional rules applicable to lawyers and could result in disciplinary action against the lawyer if the lawyer(s) continues in the case. Lastly, the lawyer has determined that the client is lying and the case is a loser.

My money is on the last two reasons. Meaning the lawyers have learned things and they cannot in good conscience and ethically continue.

Ps. I should add another reason which is that the lawyer was fired by the client. But that is often subsumed under reasons 1-3.
    Last edited by Satori; 12th November 2023 at 17:54.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th November 2023), Ivanhoe (13th November 2023), mountain_jim (13th November 2023), Vangelo (12th November 2023), Yoda (12th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

Default Re: FIRST ARREST: True The Vote - 2000 Mules 2020 election theft evidence movie and The Pit (election fraud research group) now has bagged big arrest

I wish to point out that alot of these latest posts duplicate information I have been posting in recent days in a thread I think is more specific to problems of missing ballets and Georgia lawyers and such, and not specifically about 2000 Mules or True The Vote- The Truth About Election Fraud -

It has seemed like I have been putting a lot of posting effort into a thread that few have been interested in - but I will continue to post there.

such as the below post from 2 days ago.

(concerning vote flipping, they claim only the printed receipts had the flipped result, not the actual counted votes, due to a programming error)

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...775579071?s=20

https://x.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/...096348253?s=20

Scott Adams
    @ScottAdamsSays
    Keep an eye on this story.

Three eye-witnesses, under oath, with same story about allegedly fake ballots.

An alleged room full of proof (the actual ballots) kept locked for three years.

Lawyers for the defense suddenly bailing out.

Lower court dawdling, but ordered by higher court to unlock the door.

Per usual, be skeptical of ALL election integrity claims. Most do not pan out. But this one has all the right smell and suspense to it. Fun!

https://x.com/TheAndersPaul/status/1...096712203?s=20

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status...683579374?s=20

@KanekoaTheGreat
    “These 150,000 still secret 2020 unfolded mail ballots with the perfect ovals protected by court order for 3 years may have gone missing, and the county’s lawyers have just quit,”
    @Rasmussen_Poll
    posted on X.

"Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles was sorting through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November when she noticed something odd: several ballots marked for Joe Biden were extremely similar.

One after another, the votes contained perfectly filled ovals for Biden. What’s more, each of the bubbles boasted an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil, per the Epoch Times.

Voyles also noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different paper than the others she’d counted and none were folded or creased, which is standard for mail-in ballots as they come from envelopes.

“All of them were strangely pristine,” Voyles said. She noted that she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County.

All but three of the 110 ballots in the stack – which had been labeled “State Farm Arena” – were marked for Biden and appeared to be “identical ballots.”

After Voyles came forward, she was fired as a poll manager by the Fulton County Department of Elections."

More on the "most secure election in American history" via
    @kylenabecker
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th November 2023 at 00:49.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (15th November 2023), Ivanhoe (13th November 2023), Orph (13th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

https://x.com/TheNotoriousLMC/status...722416082?s=20

Catherine Engelbrecht (
    @TrueTheVote
    ) closed out last night's podcast with an EXCELLENT way for everyone to get engaged in helping to get out the vote.

Catherine challenges each one of us to become "election evangelists" by generating a list of 50 people we know (friends, family members, neighbors, coworkers, people in your church, post office, doctor's office, hair and nail salon, barber, grocery store, etc.) and ask each person on our lists if they are registered to vote. You might be surprised by how many people on your list are NOT registered!

If they are not registered, show them how/where to register, then follow up with them before every election from local to state to national elections to remind them to double check their registration, ensure they know where to vote, and to take 3 people with them to VOTE!

Then, encourage them to come up with their list of 50 people to do the same!

You can find information about your state elections here:
    https://truethevote.org/my-state/

///

True the Vote
    @TrueTheVote
    Trials and Tribulations

The Georgia trial of Fair Fight v True the Vote is finally over. On Monday, Catherine will share thoughts on the lawsuit … and the other trials and tribulations still ahead.

Problems with election processes continue to be revealed - America is waking up - now is the time to prepare for 2024. There is great work to be done between now and then. Catherine will outline a few simple steps every one can take to engage and uphold trustworthy elections.

NOTE: We deeply appreciate your support through subscriptions to the Onward Locals channel, but we want you to know that you do not have to be a paid member of the Onward Community to watch Monday's LIVE program. If you are not a subscriber and would like to watch the live streams for free, simply select “register” if you are a new user or “log in” if you are already a member of Locals. You can then join the Onward Community and watch the podcast. You won't have full channel access or the option to participate in the live chat, but you will definitely be able to watch the program. Hope to see you there!

https://onwardsocial.locals.com/upos...d-tribulations

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

https://x.com/TheNotoriousLMC/status...602232585?s=20

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Yoda (25th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,800 times in 8,389 posts

This film takes 2000 Mules to the next level.

Every adult American must see this film before November, long before . . .

Incredible, sadly not.

The film was blocked, since last December, in many nasty different ways. In giving it away now he feels like he's running illegal bibles behind Communist lines,

He just wants as many people as possible to watch it, having given up hope that he can recoup his life's savings from it.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    "Let My People Go" by Dr. David Clements - FULL MOVIE

Here is the full free version of "Let My People Go" by Professor David Clements. This film provides an all-out assault on rigged election machines and software, with a mandate to throw them out and bring honesty back to our elections.

https://rumble.com/v4l49gx-let-my-pe...ull-movie.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4ij1au/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (26th March 2024), mountain_jim (25th March 2024), Orph (25th March 2024), Satori (25th March 2024), Yoda (25th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3