+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Female Volleyball Players Banned From Female Locker Room

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Default Female Volleyball Players Banned From Female Locker Room

This is all happening in Randolph High School in Vermont (Vermont: no coincidence there).

There is a male student who identifies as a female student (i.e. a male student), on the girl's volleyball team, who is naturally making the female volleyball players very uncomfortable with his presence in the female locker room.

And this is because he has a penis. But those of us who are relatively sane - which includes all the members of the girls volleyball team, and pretty much everyone else who believes in basic decency and biology - have to pretend it's much more complicated than that in order to protect the feelings of this one sexually confused individual.

The school is even suggesting that moving forward the girls should change in the tiny stalls while this dude gets the rest of the locker room to himself. Meanwhile the girls aren't allowed in their own locker room.

More fun:apparently this dude who thinks he's a girl made some inappropriate comments to one of the real girls in the locker room. The dude has hired a lawyer because 1) unsurprisingly, he actually imagines he's the victim in all of this, and 2) the world is so far gone that the legal system might actually reward him for his lunacy.

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...-randolph-high

Note: This could go in any one of the woke threads, or in my Wall of Shame thread(Bill/mods feel free to move it there if you feel strongly about it). But I feel that some of these stories deserve stand alone threads once in a while.
    Last edited by Mike; 5th October 2022 at 23:15.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (6th October 2022), Arcturian108 (5th October 2022), avid (6th October 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (5th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Eva2 (6th October 2022), Franny (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (5th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), Kalamos (6th October 2022), lisalu (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (5th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022), thepainterdoug (7th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), wondering (5th October 2022), XelNaga (6th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Female Volleyball Players Banned From Female Locker Room

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    or in my Wall of Shame thread...
    For new members: Mike's The Wall Of Shame.

Kudos to the young ladies for speaking up.
    Time for teams to ban together and say, ”Enough of this silly nonsense!”

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Eva2 (6th October 2022), Franny (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th October 2022), lisalu (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), Maybee (6th October 2022), Mike (5th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), XelNaga (6th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    or in my Wall of Shame thread...
    For new members: Mike's The Wall Of Shame.

Kudos to the young ladies for speaking up.
    Time for teams to ban together and say, ”Enough of this silly nonsense!”

Thanks Paula

I'm really pleased to see the girls speaking up too! Trans girls are much more of a problem for them than trans boys are for the guys. Having a male in a female locker room is absolutely unacceptable. Period. I can't fathom how parents aren't enraged about all this. It's a testament to the power of fear, social pressure, and the brainwashing taking place in recent years I guess ("social engineering").

The girls speaking up desperately need the support of the sane adults in the room. And they need the support of their male peers too. Hope we see more of this moving forward
    Last edited by Mike; 5th October 2022 at 23:43.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Franny (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2022), Journeyman (6th October 2022), lisalu (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), XelNaga (6th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,836 times in 1,690 posts

This appears to be part of a larger agenda to weaken/destabilize individuals and nation(s). On our ID there's a gender category and this could be a divide and conquer tactic or attack on identity. The military will break recruits down by giving them the same haircut and clothes which allows them to reshape them according to their desires and guidelines.

The following terms are interesting.
    Glossary of LGBTQ+ and Gender Terms
    Quote Omnigender: Possessing all genders. The term is used specifically to refute the concept of only
    two genders

Gender Outlaw: A person who refuses to be defined by conventional definitions of male and
    female

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Eva2 (6th October 2022), Franny (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), Mike (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022), XelNaga (6th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,759 times in 4,341 posts

It doesn't at all shock me. I'm dismayed yes, as all good people should be, but not shocked. I doubt anyone else reading this thread is shocked. Not anymore. The Overton Window has shifted to a point where the shock-factor no longer registers. And that's the grand take away.

Saw this recently, and it follows more or less the same theme.

Meet Transgender High School Shop Teacher - (Not a Joke )
    Mark Dice
    6 mins

-This is an actual high school shop teacher in Oakville, Ontario Canada. And the way "she" dresses is now considered to be a "gender expression."

Top Comment:
    GenoX
    2 weeks ago
    The acceptance of this is actually more insane than the teacher.

Rather than rehash what I said about this stuff here, I thought it was worth repeating (below), because it still applies 100%.

The Overton Window has shifted radically over the last 50 years. The target today is children. It's not just their bodies they're sexualizing (or in very dark circles about harnessing 'energies' - think ritual abuse), this is primarily about programming the minds of the young. This is all about the generations to come and the future 'they' are trying to create.

In twenty or thirty years today's kids will be the adults of this world. Its workers, its thinkers, its teachers. And they'll be having children of their own. If today's cultural engineering succeeds (and continues to succeed), where will their Overton Window be? Think of that world. What values will they be upholding...

Will pedophilia – as an example – be normal by then? Will adult/child marriages be accepted, supported, even exalted? I believe there are those who want to make it so.

Consider, that in the period of just a few years we have arrived in a place [or been shifted to a place] where having a mildly conservative opinion is considered, by some, to being virtually Hitler. This is how it works.

Just as our social and cultural present has shifted (in large part artificially, purposefully) from the social and cultural past, so will the future shift (further) away from our present.

tl;dr
    Gender identity is one of the tools they exploit to shift the Overton Window.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2022), Mike (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    It doesn't at all shock me. I'm dismayed yes, as all good people should be, but not shocked. I doubt anyone else reading this thread is shocked. Not anymore. The Overton Window has shifted to a point where the shock-factor no longer registers. And that's the grand take away.

Saw this recently, and it follows more or less the same theme.

Meet Transgender High School Shop Teacher - (Not a Joke )
    Mark Dice
    6 mins

-This is an actual high school shop teacher in Oakville, Ontario Canada. And the way "she" dresses is now considered to be a "gender expression."
    Ah, there may be more to this story than meets the eye as was posted here by Spiral - kudos to this guy if he really is "gaming the system" as the commenter says!

Have a read of the comment from the person who stated to know what is really going on; if it's true, it's ingenious.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), Mike (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), Tintin (6th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeh I saw that, and I hope it's true. A possible upside to this mess is the inherent loopholes in the pretzel, and those people brave enough to find them and exploit them. The idea being to use wokeness against itself with a sort of reverse psychology to generate outrage and break the programming.

There's bound to be girls in that volleyball team (in the OP) that take a woke stance due to propaganda in the education system. Now at the receiving end of that same propaganda we can only hope it will shake them out of their stupor and help them see the truth for what it is.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Inversion (6th October 2022), Mike (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yeh I saw that, and I hope it's true. A possible upside to this mess is the inherent loopholes in the pretzel, and those people brave enough to find them and exploit them. The idea being to use wokeness against itself with a sort of reverse psychology to generate outrage and break the programming.

There's bound to be girls in that volleyball team (in the OP) that take a woke stance due to propaganda in the education system. Now at the receiving end of that same propaganda we can only hope it will shake them out of their stupor and help them see the truth for what it is.

Initially I just thought that man with the enormous prosthetic boobs was some freak acting out his fetishes in public (which is my armchair diagnosis for much of this gender bending lunacy).

I think it was Brett Weinstein who presented the idea that he may be trolling the woke with an exaggerated does of their own medicine. Well at least he was the one who presented the idea to me. I hadn't even considered that; the insanity has become so normalized that I just assumed this teacher was acting in earnest.

I'm tempted to applaud if he's trolling, but that applause would be tempered by a few things. Firstly, he may just, unintentionally, be normalizing a new level of weird for future aspiring woke lunatics. The fully indoctrinated won't look at this man in horror - far from it - they'll applaud his brazenness and attempt to replicate it.

I've said many times here that woke/radical left culture leaves very little meat on the bone. How can you possibly parody something that is already so utterly absurd? But I think my imagination was limited. It can get far more absurd actually, as Mark suggests. And evil (particularly as it pertains to children)

My point is this: if this guy with the balloons under his shirt didn't shock me, it's not going to shock any young people who are fully or even partially indoctrinated into the woke cult. My fear is that instead of making a satirical political point, he may just be shifting the Overton window even further in the wrong direction
    Last edited by Mike; 6th October 2022 at 17:40.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Brigantia (6th October 2022), Harmony (7th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It can get far more absurd actually
    Oh yeh, it sure can. Check this one out. This is what's now being called Trans-agism. I kid you not. As the title suggests, this is the new (but probably not final) frontier.

As Spock would say, 'it's life Jim, but not as we know it.'

THIS is a 6-Year-Old GIRL??? The Next Frontier of Liberalism Is Here!
    Mark Dice
    8 mins

-Personally, I try to approach these topics as spiritually and compassionately as possible. But tolerating a certain behaviour does not mean you approve of it.

Comment:
    Monica Navarro
    1 day ago
    They said "just let us live our lives" and they still say "don't push your morality/religion on me" but they're constantly trying to push themselves in our faces and into our children's lives and education. I'm done with these weirdos.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Brigantia (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), Harmony (7th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2022), Mike (6th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022), thepainterdoug (7th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Oh yeh, it sure can. Check this one out. This is what's now being called Trans-agism. I kid you not. As the title suggests, this is the new (but probably not final) frontier.
    Apparently trans-agism is not legal in Europe; about 7 years ago there was a German guy who wanted to record his age as 21 on his passport seeing as you could alter birth gender so why not alter your age, IIRC he was in his 40s or 50s, but the European Court of Human Rights ruled it invalid.

Ageists!!! I'd love to be 21 again... Seeing as the world is getting crazier by the minute, that ECHR ruling could well be overturned.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Harmony (7th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2022), Mike (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Apparently trans-agism is not legal in Europe; about 7 years ago there was a German guy who wanted to record his age as 21 on his passport seeing as you could alter birth gender so why not alter your age, IIRC he was in his 40s or 50s, but the European Court of Human Rights ruled it invalid.

Ageists!!! I'd love to be 21 again... Seeing as the world is getting crazier by the minute, that ECHR ruling could well be overturned.

OMG, crazy stuff

This sort of thing is just another battle in the war against reality. The supporters do a good job of making these things seem trivial, and that's part of the ruse as well. (i.e. "so what if he thinks he's 21? just let him live his truth..bigot!")

It's interesting to see seasoned intellectuals like Jordan Peterson use words like "globalists" now, and make videos that criticize Bill Gates. He scoffed at so called "conspiracies" for years but now he's finally coming around.

Ditto James Lindsay, another hero of mine and another intellectual titan. He's the foremost expert on the culture war phenomenon(check him out at 'new discourses'. https://newdiscourses.com/), but despite all his brilliance he is only now speculating on exactly who might be behind all this insane stuff.

It won't come as any great surprise to anyone here, but this crap is all deliberate and well-planned out. But it is refreshing to see mainstream folks finally coming around to the obvious.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Well this all just beats the band. Im truly worried Im running out of words
    The tower of babel on steroids, laced with lsd add a chase of ketamine and still a conservative call.

what if we just start saying math is an opinion and needs to be respected to.
    I owe you 100$ but identify that 100 as 10

just say it, and make it real.
    and its all coming from the far left. vote wisely

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2022), Ivanhoe (7th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), Mike (7th October 2022), RunningDeer (7th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread