Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Default Why souls get corrupted

Some of the reasons why a soul get corrupted or falls into evil deeds:
    - Too much power without the sense of responsibility
    - Too much pleasure for an unbalanced soul
    - Too much money for someone who has problems and conflicts to resolve. Money can cover problems, but don't resolve them.
    - To much knowledge for a greedy soul

When something is given without right measure and to the wrong person, in many cases, it leads to evil.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 6th October 2022 at 00:25.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), Jayke (6th October 2022), Mark (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), rgray222 (6th October 2022), The KMan (6th October 2022), thepainterdoug (6th October 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: Why souls get corrupted

I'm not convinced evidence of evil is evidence of a corrupted soul, but I'm open to being persuaded/educated.

I'm currently more inclined to think evidence of evil is evidence of isolation from the soul, or perhaps substitution of the soul's place in our living by an over promoted ego mind that is only capable of faking that role. Then a very long list of 'spiritual malfunctions' is to be expected, I guess.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chakra (6th October 2022), ClearWater (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), Jayke (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), rgray222 (6th October 2022), The KMan (6th October 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    - Too much money for someone who has problems and conflicts to resolve. Money can cover problems, but don't resolve them.

When something is given without right measure and to the wrong person, in many cases, it leads to evil.
    I think it has a lot to do with the trauma - lifetime over lifetime over lifetime.
    Think of a soul that is like a 1 yr old child totally innocent, trusting and curious. Every embodiment becomes registered in its emotional body some good some horrifyingly traumatic.
    This happens I believe solely because of the archon's involvement on this planet when it went it dropped into 3D - then the all the other negative entities and souls arrived and were allowed to remain because of the naivety of those that believed that 'just goodness and love' will always overcome evil.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2022), onawah (6th October 2022), The KMan (6th October 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (6th October 2022), wondering (6th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

I'd say that just as many evils are rooted in lack. People robbing and stealing, because they have no other livelihood.. Parents selling their children because of poverty... People drowning their pain and trauma in drugs and alcohol... People taking their frustrations out on others, after decades of disappointments etc.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Eagle Eye (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022), Wind (7th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

How about adding no consequences to the list, both internal and external?

For whatever the reason, society largely sanctions corruption, from our politicians, our governments, our institutions, and our authorities. That they lie, cheat, and steal is a given. We accept it.

Most people, contrairly, maintain an internal sense of consequence, even in a milieu where there are largely no external consequences. We know deviation will harm our souls, even given no tangible consequences for our actions.

But the continual external message we as society broadcast of not holding our corrupted institutions and authorities accountable, with no tangible consequences, may play a part in corrupting souls.

The post-modern world wants to inculcate the idea that the concepts of righteousness and evil are subjective. And while corruption is certainly not unique to postmodernism, we seem to be reinforcing that idea via our collective apathy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Are we talking about the actual soul or are we talking about people, do you see them as one and the same?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), norman (6th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

I'd say that just as many evils are rooted in lack. People robbing and stealing, because they have no other livelihood.. Parents selling their children because of poverty... People drowning their pain and trauma in drugs and alcohol... People taking their frustrations out on others, after decades of disappointments etc.
    All those mechanisms are clearly visible in this world, but does that, at all, translate into a 'corrupted soul'? I don't see that connection.

It seems to me to be what happens when we drift away from or eliminate the soul from the collective organisation. The individual is always outnumbered by the collective mass so it's the collective mass that is systemically "evil" by it's reversed dynamic influence of the individual.

I can't remember who said it but the saying "being well adjusted to an insane world is no measure of sanity", is never far from my mind. To be individuated and soul balanced ( what else can I call it?) in physical being really does come across as nuts. It's a tough line to walk, and I don't know anyone who can walk it endlessly without falls and cockups. It shouldn't even BE tough, and I don't think it would be, if the collective mass was orientated the other way around from how it is. If it's tough, there's a strong pull to take complete vacations from it, and that has frightening implications, right there.

There are currently forces in this world that create a life we can hardly tolerate, never mind feel the pulls to take vacations from it. I think that dynamic is an organic ( in a bad way ) part of a whole, not, either, an accident or superficially deliberate, just the way it plays out when such forces are active in the world.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (6th October 2022), Eagle Eye (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), rgray222 (6th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,119 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: Why souls get corrupted

Imagine a realm or a dimension or parallel universe where any of your harmful actions to anyone is instantly felt & experienced on the same level of the victims ... what kind of world will be shaped that way?
    • Maybe it already exists ... and all who lived in our version of reality ("in how things are shaped") will have to face the pain & suffering done to others eventually when they die ... I think this "Karma" is unavoidable.
    It is very similar to when a child has to learn what it means when you touch something very hot ... or when he or she is reckless and irresponsible ... or when you do not consider what the effects are of your actions, what it will do to others on the long run ... it almost always backfires ... eventually everything becomes like a mirror ... you reap what you sow ... If you have no empathy you attract others doing the same and you become "victim" of those who mirror your behavior.

So how can you break the cycle of Karma completely? (escaping reincarnation trap).

I have some ideas ... but I wait for others to spew some ideas & insights concerning this topic.

--o-O-o--
    • What if we all live in a "Bad Copy of Prime Reality" like testing a suspect program in a "Firewall Sandbox" waiting for approval to be free from its (temporary) confinement.
    Prime Reality is BEYOND any "simulation" ... Simulations that the ultra elite (tyrannical parasites) want to keep you in ... all the endless variations of these simulations are there to test our Soul if you >> allow >> certain perceptions to dominate your life or not.

The moment you allow it to happen because you (falsely) assume "there is no other choice" >>> that (free will) decision (choice) will determine if you are ready to go to the next level or not.

If you somehow find a way to go beyond the mass conditioning and let go of all kinds of fear based programming ... You raise your own vibration to become compatible that is much more in alignment with Prime Reality!

When you are in that transitional phase you will see that you become a very important bridge between who we suppose to be and those who stay behind in the old way living.

The old way of living will be fooled to assume it will be part of the "new" fake Utopian "transition" run by a Soulless A.I. full of promises based upon corrupt false narratives PUSHED by WEF Davos "Build Back Better" Agenda2030 "The Great (Dystopian) Reset" & NetZero2050 Tyranny!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 6, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th October 2022 at 22:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (6th October 2022), Eagle Eye (6th October 2022), haroldsails (6th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), T Smith (6th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Are we talking about the actual soul or are we talking about people, do you see them as one and the same?
    I see them as one, but on different realms. One in physical realm and the other in spiritual realm, but part of the same individual.
    I mentioned a soul corruption, because is greater than the physical form, it needs a lot more time and efforts to try to reform it.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 6th October 2022 at 16:54.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

haroldsails (7th October 2022), onevoice (6th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread