+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suppressed Cancer Solutions | Dr. Edgar F. Group & Jonathan Landsman

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Default Suppressed Cancer Solutions | Dr. Edgar F. Group & Jonathan Landsman

The Antidote to ALL Poisons & The Most Suppressed Medical Secret by Dr. Group in August 2021

Source: globalhealing.com, urotherapyresearch.com, urotherapyresearch.com/resources

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DR1rLCcgVsB3

While new information surfaces in April of 2022, Dr. Group reshares this presentation from August 2021, where he first revealed his research on a life-saving healing modality that has been suppressed by the medical industry for centuries!

Learn the greatest secret to health and the most buried medical secret in the world. This is the information they don't want you to know.

Dr. Edgar F. Group & Jonathan Landsman | Suppressed Cancer Solutions

Source: stopcancernaturally.com, globalhealing.com, urotherapyresearch.com, urotherapyresearch.com/resources

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZTRUgdNQ0Pia

An Ancient Health Technology
    “Urotherapy is a 5,000-year-old practice, the rejuvenational method of Urotherapy (also known as Shivambu) uses your own perfect medicine to heal the body from the inside out.”
    ~Dr. Group

Resources: Books PDF
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Docim369 (6th October 2022), East Sun (25th October 2022), Harmony (6th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), lisalu (6th October 2022), Michi (6th October 2022), Patient (26th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), Richard S. (6th October 2022), Sadieblue (6th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022), Snoweagle (6th October 2022), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2022), Suzi E (6th October 2022), syrwong (6th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Suppressed Cancer Solutions | Dr. Edgar F. Group & Jonathan Landsman

So, my question is ... Has/does any fellow Avalonian practise drinking their own urine and could they comment if it has cured any illness etc that they may have ?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

Alan (6th October 2022), Arcturian108 (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), East Sun (25th October 2022), Harmony (7th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), Michi (6th October 2022), Patient (26th October 2022), Sadieblue (6th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

Default Re: Suppressed Cancer Solutions | Dr. Edgar F. Group & Jonathan Landsman

When I heard about urotherapy recently I doubted it very much. If it is so good and so simple, why had I not heard about it in TCM. All I knew was dried urine aggregate (and human faeces of monks) was used in Chinese medicine. Then I searched for it on the internet and surprisingly I found many references about it. It was discussed in ancient Chinese medical texts and by the famous herbalist Li ShiZhen. There appeared also an articled written by some renown professor of TCM in Beijing, but when I clicked on it I got 404. So suppressed, yes. I suspect it is a real therapy for many ailments especially the rare types.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Docim369 (7th October 2022), Harmony (7th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), Patient (26th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), Sadieblue (6th October 2022), selinam (6th October 2022), Suzi E (6th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (6th October 2022), avid (6th October 2022), Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Docim369 (7th October 2022), Harmony (7th October 2022), Ioneo (6th October 2022), Patient (26th October 2022), Sadieblue (6th October 2022), Suzi E (6th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A CHEAP CURE FOR CANCER THAT WILL PROBABLY DISAPPEAR
    10/25/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/a-c...bly-disappear/

"In 2014, a team of researchers at Johns Hopkins was trying to grow tumors in laboratory mice and they failed with one group. The reason, they discovered, was because that group of mice had been de-wormed with an anti-parasitic drug, which they then learned had been reported to have anti-cancer activity.

Fenbendazole is an anti-parasitic drug used to de-worm pets and livestock that is widely available without a prescription that could be a valuable anti-cancer drug because it interferes with glucose metabolism. The main source of fuel for cancer cells is sugar and when researchers in 2008 had tested Fenbendazole combined with vitamins, tumor size significantly decreased compared to other controlled groups.

Fenbendazole has been found to block sugar uptake in cancer cells and to kill cancer cells (i.e., induce apoptosis).

Joe Tippens, who appears in this video, had 4th stage lung cancer that had metastasized all over his body and he was given 3 months to live. After following this protocol for 3 months he was, instead cured of cancer:

1 gram granules (3 days on, 4 days off) of canine drug ‘Panacur C’, which contains 222mg of fenbendazole
    Vitamin E Succinate (800IU daily)
    Curcumin (600mg daily)
    CBD oil (25mg per day)
    Clif High claims that he cured himself of colon cancer with fenbendazole, posting on his Substack:

My approach to getting cancer free, rebuilding muscle mass, and gaining recovery started by firing my oncologist who’s most frequent answer to any question was “I don’t know”, and also included the following:

Chaga tea, very frequent & often, as an anticancer agent, and immune regulator.

Vitamin D3+K2. 10,000 or 15,000 IU daily. It turns out that if you had a level of 95ng/ml D3 level, you would not get colon cancer.

Vitamin C. 3 grams to 9 grams daily. Liposomal form.

Fenbendazole (fenbendazole for humans is the search term at Amazon) PLUS vitamin E that has some level of tocotrienols in it. More the better, but must have some to activate the fenben.

Exercise. As frequent and regular, leading up to daily as the muscles started coming back with the PureSleep inducing very reliable sleep processes nightly. Note that cancer destroys your ability to sleep. It alters all the hormone ratios, and the calcium to magnesium ratios which really hammer your ability to get body and mind rest during sleep.

This is the basic protocol I followed. It may aid your thinking about this ‘disease’, which my research has led to the conclusion that cancer is a process in which a trigger event produces the first aberrant cells, BUT, the stress hormones and other conditions MUST be present to foster their growth rather than expulsion from the body.

Fenbendazole is a safe drug with little side effects that had already been extensively tested in its capacity as an anti-parasitic. I have bought some for my WW3 survival kit."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th October 2022), graeme22 (26th October 2022), leavesoftrees (4th November 2022), Patient (26th October 2022), Reinhard (25th October 2022), Richard S. (26th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2022), Valle (26th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Suzi E (here)
    So, my question is ... Has/does any fellow Avalonian practise drinking their own urine and could they comment if it has cured any illness etc that they may have ?

Yes! a few years ago I came across a book called Your Own Perfect Medicine, by Martha M Christy.
    https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...rfect_Medicine

I read it - it made absolute perfect sense. I did the regime for about 3 months for gut problems, inflammation and other ailments which I can't quite remember. It did make me better, though I feel I should've kept up the regime, for longer-term results.

At first, I just stared at the liquid in a container that my body had produced, took a deeeep breath and drank it all down (about half a cupful) Haha - I didn't die on the spot/vomit or had a funny turn, but instead I recognised that my body was saying 'thank you'. It didn't even smell like urine, as this liquid is completely sterile when it leaves your body and only stinks upon contact with air.
    My mother was fond of telling me that her father, a farmer, cured gangrene in his foot by diligently soaking it in his urine for a time. Apparently if you keep it stored for a time in an airtight jar, over time it 'matures' and its potency is increased. Well, I've kept mine in said jar for a few years now, left it alone, but I've had no compulsion as yet, to open it and take a whiff...
    We regard urine as a 'waste' product, but as the book explains, it is very far from that.
    Last edited by Mari; 26th October 2022 at 17:24.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Patient (26th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread