Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Re: A Question for our Psychic Members

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

Errrmmm.. you sure about that?
    The symbolism is the same and so is the sacred geometry.

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 8th October 2022 at 07:15.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th October 2022), DNA (8th October 2022), Harmony (9th October 2022), Rosco1 (8th October 2022), RunningDeer (8th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (8th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 times in 558 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Fruit is inconsequential to opening the pineal gland.
    The pineal gland requires an interface with reality that is incompatible with day to day life.

If you want to view reality through your pineal gland you first have to stop telling yourself what reality is.
    You have to stop thinking in words
    You have to turn off the internal dialogue.

True meditation is silencing the mind, turning off your inner voice long enough so that energy can build up and the world can become a mystery as you view it through your pineal gland and this mystery remains accessible as long as you refrain from defining it.

You don't need a energy giving fruit, you need to refrain from expending energy and you need to do this long enough for it to open organs of perception that have atrophied due to a lacking in God given energy, due to fuel that is normally consumed by ones constant definition of reality being maintained by the internal dialogue.

The process of talking to one self and constant inner debate robs our connection. This connection once achieved and maintained looking at the world without defining it. There is much beauty in this mystery
    Propofol, marketed as Diprivan takes effect in under two minutes and only lasts for 5-10 minutes. It decreases your levels of consciousness and brings on five or so minutes of amnesia - so that you can go deep and concentrate without having baggage attached. It's often given just before anasteshia. Only by doctors
    and under their care of course. But it would do what you suggest above.
    Thanks for your comment.

After many years of open eye meditation and yoga I could see discarnate human beings. Those human beings although without a body were still people.
    Their appearance for me was that of a translucent outline without detailed facial features.
    Their common feature would always be a red dot or a red translucent marble in the middle of their head where their pineal gland would be. This is of course celebrated in Indian culture with the Hindu red dot on the forehead.

I say so of this because you seem to think our existence is all bio-chemical and that what we need to activate our third eye is solely a biological function associated with organic flesh and associated brain chemistry.
    But,,, the pineal gland is the physical manifestation of a point of perception that is not organic flesh or physical in nature. The third eye is associated with the pineal gland yes but it is also a energetic organ of a non-organic nature.

You can drink all of the distilled water you want.
    You can take food grade iodine, you can do the MMS protocol and you can throw some pomegranates in there as well.

You can do all of the these things and more to decalcify the pineal gland but that doesn't get to the real reason the pineal gland won't activate and that is cultural calcification.
    Until we can turn off the internal dialogue which is the cultural instrument constantly instructing us and constantly eating up the energy necessary for activation, until we can turn that internal dialogue off the energetic aspect of our pineal gland will be equivalent to that of a dried up energetically deprived dehydrated raisin.
    OK - it was a question, not a statement, and I did not wish to step on any toes. Actually I don't believe that we are all just bio-chemical reactions at all. I don't have the same gifts as some have, but that doesn't mean that they don't come naturally to some people. If one has bad eyes, you might give them glasses. I was wondering if pomegranate might help stimulate the pineal gland and thus increase potential psychic abilities in that same way.
    From the replies that I have seen, that answer is no.
    No problem - heading in another direction now.
    I did find that after I gave up all Flouride in my water and toothpaste, that some things come clearer
    quickly. And quitting drinking and smoking of all kinds helped as well.
    Good luck to you - hope you reach the place you seek.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th October 2022), DNA (8th October 2022), East Sun (8th October 2022), Harmony (9th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), RunningDeer (8th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (8th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Fruit is inconsequential to opening the pineal gland.
    The pineal gland requires an interface with reality that is incompatible with day to day life.

If you want to view reality through your pineal gland you first have to stop telling yourself what reality is.
    You have to stop thinking in words
    You have to turn off the internal dialogue.

True meditation is silencing the mind, turning off your inner voice long enough so that energy can build up and the world can become a mystery as you view it through your pineal gland and this mystery remains accessible as long as you refrain from defining it.

You don't need a energy giving fruit, you need to refrain from expending energy and you need to do this long enough for it to open organs of perception that have atrophied due to a lacking in God given energy, due to fuel that is normally consumed by ones constant definition of reality being maintained by the internal dialogue.

The process of talking to one self and constant inner debate robs our connection. This connection once achieved and maintained looking at the world without defining it. There is much beauty in this mystery
    Propofol, marketed as Diprivan takes effect in under two minutes and only lasts for 5-10 minutes. It decreases your levels of consciousness and brings on five or so minutes of amnesia - so that you can go deep and concentrate without having baggage attached. It's often given just before anasteshia. Only by doctors
    and under their care of course. But it would do what you suggest above.
    Thanks for your comment.

After many years of open eye meditation and yoga I could see discarnate human beings. Those human beings although without a body were still people.
    Their appearance for me was that of a translucent outline without detailed facial features.
    Their common feature would always be a red dot or a red translucent marble in the middle of their head where their pineal gland would be. This is of course celebrated in Indian culture with the Hindu red dot on the forehead.

I say so of this because you seem to think our existence is all bio-chemical and that what we need to activate our third eye is solely a biological function associated with organic flesh and associated brain chemistry.
    But,,, the pineal gland is the physical manifestation of a point of perception that is not organic flesh or physical in nature. The third eye is associated with the pineal gland yes but it is also a energetic organ of a non-organic nature.

You can drink all of the distilled water you want.
    You can take food grade iodine, you can do the MMS protocol and you can throw some pomegranates in there as well.

You can do all of the these things and more to decalcify the pineal gland but that doesn't get to the real reason the pineal gland won't activate and that is cultural calcification.
    Until we can turn off the internal dialogue which is the cultural instrument constantly instructing us and constantly eating up the energy necessary for activation, until we can turn that internal dialogue off the energetic aspect of our pineal gland will be equivalent to that of a dried up energetically deprived dehydrated raisin.
    OK - it was a question, not a statement, and I did not wish to step on any toes. Actually I don't believe that we are all just bio-chemical reactions at all. I don't have the same gifts as some have, but that doesn't mean that they don't come naturally to some people. If one has bad eyes, you might give them glasses. I was wondering if pomegranate might help stimulate the pineal gland and thus increase potential psychic abilities in that same way.
    From the replies that I have seen, that answer is no.
    No problem - heading in another direction now.
    I did find that after I gave up all Flouride in my water and toothpaste, that some things come clearer
    quickly. And quitting drinking and smoking of all kinds helped as well.
    Good luck to you - hope you reach the place you seek.
    I appreciate the thread as a muse to encourage thoughts on this topic, lots of great ideas and sharing coming forward.
    It was fun fleshing out abstract concepts with you.
    Thank you
    Good luck on your searches.
    It is a noble quest.
    Last edited by DNA; 8th October 2022 at 23:59.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th October 2022), Harmony (9th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (9th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2022), RunningDeer (9th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (9th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)

so is the flower...

I don't know about this one.. looks entirely different than a pine cone.... weirddddd... yea? haha.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (9th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (9th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

Whene I was way younger I always had a feeling of a texture like what you see, I could never pinpoint what it was.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Harmony (9th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (9th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Last edited by ian33; 9th October 2022 at 11:59.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Harmony (9th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (9th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

so is the flower...

I don't know about this one.. looks entirely different than a pine cone.... weirddddd... yea? haha.

I'm pretty sure it's a pine cone.
    There have been a lot of researchers showing a common theme in art where religious reverence is displayed for the pine cone.
    It's like a in your face hidden representation in religious artwork.
    And yes, this theme seems to go all the way back to the sumerians. Which is pretty wild

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eagle Eye (18th October 2022), Harmony (9th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (9th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 times in 558 posts

so is the flower...

If that's from Mesopotamia, it is more likely to be a date palm nut than a pine cone - by far. And the older in history you search the more likely it is a date palm. Either that or a big fat chuck of yellow corn from America. LOL

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th October 2022), Stephanie (9th October 2022), The KMan (9th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2