+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Unexplained dizziness

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Unexplained dizziness

unsure if this was mentioned. but i noticed you mixed fruit with yogurt. this is a "never" do in ayurveda. when these mix together in your stomach (any fruit and dairy) it causes a detrimental stomach bomb and creates toxic conditions in the way of gut flora and intestinal juices. the human body is resilient and can handle it, but it is not without consequence. it's like mixing water and oil in a dish... pineapple has a ph of 3. milk has a ph of 6.8... i always wish for people to test this as current dietary food options are built for the disease model. hope this helps.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Docim369 (17th January 2023), Franny (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), Isserley (26th October 2022), leavesoftrees (26th October 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), Stephanie (26th October 2022), The KMan (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by c0di (here)
    unsure if this was mentioned. but i noticed you mixed fruit with yogurt. this is a "never" do in ayurveda. when these mix together in your stomach (any fruit and dairy) it causes a detrimental stomach bomb and creates toxic conditions in the way of gut flora and intestinal juices. the human body is resilient and can handle it, but it is not without consequence. it's like mixing water and oil in a dish... pineapple has a ph of 3. milk has a ph of 6.8... i always wish for people to test this as current dietary food options are built for the disease model. hope this helps.
    Thank you! I don't think this is a problem for me (or if it is, I certainly don't know about it), but I do eat fruit with yogurt all the time, almost every day. It's not often pineapple, but very often papaya (pH 5 to 6). I'll stop eating those together for a while and see if I notice any difference anywhere.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Franny (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), Stephanie (26th October 2022), Sunny (27th October 2022), Violet3 (26th October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022), Yoda (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just here for a quick hello!! Bill.
    To say I am glad to hear you have found what is happening and that you are on the way to mending. Hugs of healing to you.

Stephanie

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Franny (26th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2023), Mari (26th October 2022), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), Stephanie (26th October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, Folks: I have an interesting small problem that I have absolutely no explanation for.

This is now Sunday morning here. On Wednesday evening I met some friends in town, and had a late dinner in a restaurant where I don't usually eat. I just had a salad and a juice. That night I was short on sleep (because of the late night, and I always wake up early), and the next morning I was unaccountably dizzy. It was almost like I was a little drunk, but I'd had no alcohol.

(And I never drink — but that also means I'm super-sensitive to alcohol, which is truly like a poison for me. Once or twice in the past I've even had a hangover from some wine that the chef put in the sauce in a restaurant meal... a very tiny amount, but it still knocked me out.)

I've rarely felt that dizziness before. I was really unsteady on my feet. It was like I'd just got off a fairground ride. But now, 72 hours later, it's not gone away.

I have no loss of hearing, earache, or tinnitus of any kind, so if it's an ear infection that would seem surprising. My blood pressure is normal, I'm totally healthy in every other way, I'm unvaxxed (of course! ), I've not been sick for years, there are no other symptoms, and a couple days ago I even went (carefully!) on an hour long hike up a steep trail into the local mountains here, which was all perfectly fine though the dizziness was there all the time.

The only other thing I can think of is that I eat a lot of fresh fruit (often pineapple) with yogurt, right up to yesterday. And a few days ago I changed the yogurt I bought, which was unusually sharp and strong. So I'm wondering if I may just possibly have an intestinal alcohol fermentation problem. This does exist, but it's very rare: it's called Auto Brewery Syndrome, which sounds like a bad joke, but that really is its medical name.

So today I'm taking my gloves off with this thing and starting a strict water fast. If this is somehow connected with diet, that should fix it quickly. And also (see the very interesting and useful Water Fasting thread), autophagy kicks in after a few days, which is the body's natural auto-healing mechanism. (This is why all sick animals instinctively stop eating until they recover.)

So — I'd love to hear any ideas (or personal experiences) that might help me understand and fix this. All advice is welcome!

hey bill, long time! have you heard about german new medicine?
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Franny (1st November 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2023), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), Stephanie (27th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soleil (here)

hey bill, long time! have you heard about german new medicine?
    Yes indeed. (See my post #134)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (1st November 2022), happyuk (28th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2023), Peace in Oz (27th October 2022), RunningDeer (26th October 2022), Stephanie (27th October 2022), Yoda (26th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

A brief (and final! ) update, for those who may be interested. Several people have kindly been asking me privately if my anti-viral protocol worked.

Yes, it sure did. Four days after I deployed the heavy artillery, I was entirely 100% back to normal. That was the day after my last post above.

In addition, two days after I'd started all that, I'd also gone for a 25g Vitamin C infusion, and I felt a kind of 'internal strengthening' immediately. That was most interesting for me, as I'd never done that before.

My takeaways from the whole experience:
    (And from all the VERY useful information shared on this thread and also by PM and email, for which I most warmly thank everyone once again. Some of the insights and advice shared privately were extremely valuable.)
    • Identifying the core problem — finally! — made it easy to solve. Figuring out what was going on was the hard part. What had baffled me was that I'd never had the dizziness symptom before.
    • I did use the scientific method. (To a certain degree!) Meaning, I observed myself carefully and tested all the suggested remedies one by one. (But I didn't do this totally rigorously. At an early stage, I started taking oregano oil but then stopped it again, and the same with MMS. With the benefit of hindsight, maybe I should have continued with both.)
    • However, for others reading this thread at a later date: clearly there are many possible causes of dizziness (some potentially serious), and the unusual cause in my own case probably won't apply to very many other people.
    • I should also say something about my anti-viral protocol. That's just what seemed to work for me, which I shared out of interest. It's not intended as a specific recommendation for others. Everyone will have their own unique personal responses to certain supplements and other remedies, and [cautious!] experimentation is always a very good idea. “To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom” — a timeless and ever-relevant quote from Socrates.

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2022), Ashiris (31st October 2022), Casey Claar (31st October 2022), Franny (1st November 2022), Gwin Ru (31st October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2023), kudzy (31st October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th November 2022), Matthew (22nd December 2022), Peace in Oz (1st November 2022), Raven (1st November 2022), Ravenlocke (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Rosemarie (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (31st October 2022), Sadieblue (15th February 2023), Stephanie (1st November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st October 2022), Suzi E (31st October 2022), The KMan (31st October 2022), Tintin (31st October 2022), Trisher (31st October 2022), Vangelo (31st October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022), Yoda (31st October 2022)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

For about (I think) 7 months during late 2021 early 2022 I was significantly unsteady on my feet. It never occurred to me to describe it as a dizziness because there was no mental/cerebral element to it that I was aware of, in a consciousness kind of way, but of course I know the brain does the business with physical coordination too. My mind seemed OK but I was just not quite planting my feet in the exact right places to be properly steady on my feet.

I don't remember exactly when it started or when it went away again. I just realised at some point that it wasn't happening to me any more. That's got an interesting twist to the story though, because as I described in another thread here a while ago, I dosed myself with MMS for a dental/gums infection issue, but I'll get to that later.

I think I transitioned from the 'unsteady on my feet' thing into a period of lameness that was really pretty bad and worrying. In late spring this year I started going out walking after a lengthy periods of being a physical vegetable in front of my computer doing either internet stuff or music production stuff. It was a cold spring here too so I was lazy about going out at all and missed most of spring being fully absorbed on my computer. When I did eventually get out and about I found I was half crippled in a way I'd never been before.

My left leg was almost useless. After only a steady walk of a couple of hundred yards it was refusing to go any further without a rest. Also a patch of pins n needles would appear near the top of my front left thigh, a patch about the size of my open hand. If I pushed things too far that patch would go quite numb.

I was mystified, worried and doomy about it. I wrote to a few people about it and those emails were doomy emails. I was staring down the barrel of becoming incapable of looking after myself at a time when my confidence in the state "care" services couldn't possibly be lower.

None of those symptoms were there at all when I was sitting idly in my chair here making almost no physical effort. It only clobbered me when I went out for a walk. I ran several possible causes through my mind and that only made me paranoid. The sudden realisation that I was on the brink of being a cripple caused me to completely forget about the earlier period of being unsteady on my feet ( but they COULD have been related, I suppose ).

Back to the MMS and the dental ailments. I developed a lot of pain in my upper right gum and cheek bone area. I put up with it stubbornly for a month or more before getting off my arse and going to a dentist. Fortunately, there was a young student intern there who took me off to a back room and did his whole thing with me including shoving a massive SLR camera almost inside my mouth to take pictures. ( he was obviously getting lots of material for his college work). We had a very good natter of the kind I've never been fortunate enough to have with a NHS type dentist before. I learned quite a lot about things dental/oral. Eventually the boss came looking to see why we'd been so long. He drew up a dental treatment plan that was so expensive I baulk at the cost and made my move for the door, only paying a consultation fee before going home to start having a dabble with a pack of MMS that had just dropped though my letter box that very morning. Perfect timing.

I got stuck in and dosed myself for 4 days. After another 2 days while the effect subsided and everything returned to normal I was, well, not cured, but I had no pain. Something significant had happened because of the MMS.

But here's where things get wild. I discovered my pins n needles patch was a lot better. Not completely gone but a lot better. After discussing it with a friend by email I decided to do the MMS again, with the intention of completely getting rid of the strange patch on my leg. I did. Another 4 days. The bad patch on my leg was fixed. I've never had that again since. My dental thing seems well under control too.

I'd wanted to but I'd never tried MMS before. I was a complete newb learning from scratch, and very impressed with how well it had gone. I'm a fan. A couple of things about it that bothers me is that it can cause digestive issues if I'm lazy and try to eat during the dosing period, and also, it's not compatible with dosing myself with vitamin C. It has to be one or the other. I find I really need to take a lot of vitamin C after a session with MMS. I have a specific symptom (a chest/heart sensation) when I need more vitamin C and I get that symptom after an MMS session.

Regarding the lameness, it was suggested to me that I might have a trapped nerve or I might have a mould infestation, from my damp house that doesn't have a damp course. Around the time I was dosing with MMS I was also trying some experimental resting positions with a small pillow under the small of my back. So, typically unscientifically, I confused myself by trying 2 things at the same time, meaning I can't be sure which of them did the good deed . . . but I'm pretty sure it was the MMS.

I don't know if my post relates at all to Bill's opening post here. It might. Whether it did or not, I hope it was interesting and or helpful to someone. my wobbles faded away into the background of a bigger crisis and so I can't be sure when that issue went away, or if it evolved into the bigger crisis.

One last thing. After a few months of having such a gammy left leg, even after I'd fixed the problem, my left leg and my right leg were so unmatched in terms of physical fitness etc that I still had a funny walk for a while but it's gone now.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2022), Bill Ryan (1st November 2022), Casey Claar (1st November 2022), Franny (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2023), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Sadieblue (14th December 2022), Stephanie (1st November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10