+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Unexplained dizziness

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,224 times in 32,908 posts

Default Re: Unexplained dizziness

Another local plot-thickening update, for anyone who might still be kind enough to be following this. (But besides all the interesting and varied suggestions I've so kindly been offered, like many other Health and Wellness threads, this might be most useful to someone at a future time who really does have a serious problem. Mine is NOT serious.... it's just persistent.)

I'm truly grateful for all the suggestions (including some sent in considerable detail by PM), and my method here is basically to work through them all one by one until the thing disappears. (Some of the suggestions involve an energetic cause rather than a physical one, and of course that may very well be the case — or even a combo of causal factors that working in synergy with one other. At the moment, I'm in Sherlock Holmes/ Columbo mode and I'm not discounting a thing.)

I went into town today and walked around (for the first time since this started) and was abruptly made aware of how dangerous it was to cross a busy street... looking quickly to the left and right before crossing, I could EASILY topple over under a truck. So that was an interesting learning point!

I was walking around because I had a longstanding dentist's appointment, just for routine cleaning. To my very great surprise, the dentist told me I had an abscess (tooth infection) that needs immediate treatment. That was hard to believe, because I have zero discomfort, swelling or pain, but an X-Ray confirmed it. That'll be taken care of next Wednesday.

I looked this all up as best I could, and medical articles state it's very unlikely there's a connection between a tooth infection and any other local infection that could affect balance and dizziness. But — who knows. I'm well aware of the work of Dr Weston Price, who 100 years ago showed conclusively that tooth infections can spread just about anywhere and cause all manner of sometimes serious and chronic health problems.

(For many detailed Avalon references, mainly about molar root treatment — never do that!! — just search for Weston in posts.)

So today I've started on MMS. (I dislike taking it and rarely do. For me it's like the nuclear gloves-off option. ) I know for a personally witnessed fact that MMS can sometimes work unexplained miracles. (Like, REAL miracles. Read this post for a dramatic and moving example.)

I'm on Day 5 of my water fast, and strong MMS on a totally empty stomach seemed a bad idea! So I'm embarking on 2 drops every hour for the rest of the day, and I'll continue that tomorrow. I've just taken the first of those — and it was totally fine.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (13th October 2022), Adi (13th October 2022), Alecs (13th October 2022), amor (15th October 2022), Arcturian108 (13th October 2022), avid (13th October 2022), Casey Claar (13th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), happyuk (13th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), I am B (13th October 2022), Jayke (13th October 2022), Kryztian (13th October 2022), kudzy (14th October 2022), leavesoftrees (14th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2022), Mike (13th October 2022), Orph (13th October 2022), Pam (14th October 2022), Ravenlocke (13th October 2022), Rizotto (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (13th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2022), The KMan (13th October 2022), Trisher (14th October 2022), Violet3 (13th October 2022), Yoda (13th October 2022), ZenBaller (13th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

We both had the exact surgery. I also had my ear folded over my right ear.A surgion was flown in from detrorit Mi to do the operation with seven assistance to help. The operation lasted seven hours.

they found an an infection on a major artery and told Me I most likely would have dropped dead within a month or less if I had waited to have the operation. the infection would have ate through the artery.

I would not be able to sleep on my back for three months after the operation, as it felt like something was shoving a knife into my ear.

did you experience that also? just curious.

Thanks.

Helpful note from Bill:

I assume this is a response to Denise/Dize's post #77 on the previous page.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th October 2022 at 19:13.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), Rizotto (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (13th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,267 times in 757 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I was walking around because I had a longstanding dentist's appointment, just for routine cleaning. To my very great surprise, the dentist told me I had an abscess (tooth infection) that needs immediate treatment. That was hard to believe, because I have zero discomfort, swelling or pain, but an X-Ray confirmed it. That'll be taken care of next Wednesday.

I looked this all up as best I could, and medical articles state it's very unlikely there's a connection between a tooth infection and any other local infection that could affect balance and dizziness. But — who knows. I'm well aware of the work of Dr Weston Price, who 100 years ago showed conclusively that tooth infections can spread just about anywhere and cause all manner of sometimes serious and chronic health problems.

(For many detailed Avalon references, mainly about molar root treatment — never do that!! — just search for Weston in posts.)

So today I've started on MMS. (I dislike taking it and rarely do. For me it's like the nuclear gloves-off option. ) I know for a personally witnessed fact that MMS can sometimes work unexplained miracles. (Like, REAL miracles. Read this post for a dramatic and moving example.)

I'm on Day 5 of my water fast, and strong MMS on a totally empty stomach seemed a bad idea! So I'm embarking on 2 drops every hour for the rest of the day, and I'll continue that tomorrow. I've just taken the first of those — and it was totally fine.
    Everyone may throw stones at me for saying it, but I have to. Bill, I really wish you would not do that ( take MMS ). I agree with you 100% when you say, "for me it's like the nuclear gloves-off option." It is nowhere near, or...possibly ever time for that. Have you tried Magnesium yet?? just to ask. It is just a mineral that can tend to be off in most people these days. What about the gut? could there have been a liver dump into the small intestine? a small intestine dump into the colon? ( have you thought about doing a series of enemas? ) <-- ( this would be my step #1 in conjunction with the fast ).

Also, this is a SUPER HELPFUL tool - Cronometer - especially when something like this is happening. Log everything you eat, even for the next month or two or three. Even when we eat very well, seemingly very balanced for where we are in life, the foods we choose to eat and our diet as a whole can sometimes lean toward certain mineral/vitamin deficiencies. This tool lets us a take a fairly decent peak into our nutritional profile. I pop on a couple times a year for a few months at a go, usually in the Fall and Spring to help keep things on track *principally with my minerals.

My eyes will be peeled here indefinitely, as I am sure many others' will be.

One more question. Do you feel anything at the back of the head?

Anything at all?
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 13th October 2022 at 20:14.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2022), amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (13th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), Rizotto (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (13th October 2022), Violet3 (13th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)

Everyone may throw stones at me for saying it, but I have to. Bill, I really wish you would not do that ( take MMS ). I agree with you 100% when you say, "for me it's like the nuclear gloves-off option." It is nowhere near, or...possibly ever time for that. Have you tried Magnesium yet?? just to ask. It is just a mineral that can tend to be off in most people these days. What about the gut? could there have been a liver dump into the small intestine? a small intestine dump into the colon? ( have you thought about doing a series of enemas? ) <-- ( this would be my step #1 in conjunction with the fast ).

Also, this is a SUPER HELPFUL tool - Cronometer - especially when something like this is happening. Log everything you eat, even for the next month or two or three. Even when we eat very well, seemingly very balanced for where we are in life, the foods we choose to eat and our diet as a whole can sometimes lean toward certain mineral/vitamin deficiencies. This tool lets us a take a fairly decent peak into our nutritional profile. I pop on a couple times a year for a few months at a go, usually in the Fall and Spring to help keep things on track *principally with my minerals.

Anything at all?
    Dear Casey, you didn't read my MMS story that I linked. I witnessed this first hand.
    I know for a personally witnessed fact that MMS can sometimes work unexplained miracles. (Like, REAL miracles. Read this post for a dramatic and moving example.)
    ~~~
    • Magnesium — yes (many thanks), I take plenty.
    • Enemas — yes, I do them every morning of any water fast that I do.
    • Cronometer — many thanks also! I'll take a look at that. I have to say, I'm very confident that my diet is good and my mineral/vitamin balance is all fine as well.
    • Back of my head — no, nothing happening there that I can feel or sense. The "finger pushing" pressure is between my eyebrows.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2022), Casey Claar (13th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (16th October 2022), kudzy (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (13th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Violet3 (13th October 2022), Yoda (13th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,267 times in 757 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)

Anything at all?
    Dear Casey, you didn't read my MMS story that I linked. I witnessed this first hand.
    I know for a personally witnessed fact that MMS can sometimes work unexplained miracles. (Like, REAL miracles. Read this post for a dramatic and moving example.)
    ~~~
    • Magnesium — yes (many thanks), I take plenty.
    • Enemas — yes, I do them every morning of any water fast that I do.
    • Cronometer — many thanks also! I'll take a look at that. I have to say, I'm very confident that my diet is good and my mineral/vitamin balance is all fine as well.
    • Back of my head — no, nothing happening there that I can feel or sense. The "finger pushing" pressure is between my eyebrows.

Bill, I have read it. ( from a secondary cell phone ).

This is something that is not easy to say, and I hope you will forgive me for doing so. But there are a lot of things that can work that are not the best of choices.

When healing, I feel it is we ourselves who should be doing most of the work ( looking deeply into ourselves, our tendencies, habits, behaviors, letting go of what we can, what no longer serves, learning new things, expanding our observations, etc.. ), and in saying this I know I am not saying anything new to you, I am just putting it out here on the page. When it comes to the tools we use along the way, I find it important to glean those things we and our system are most keyed to. Otherwise we can put a lot of undue stress on our bodies, and even end up doing more harm than good.

The entire body is important, yet in the times in which we live, for reasons which may and/or may not be obvious, rule #1 is to protect the kidneys *while knowing that atop the kidneys sit the adrenals. This is, in part, why I say what I do about MMS, it is just way too hard on our already overburdened kidneys. And, for some, this is true to a significant degree more than others. I know a little about your lifestyle, your level of activity, what I have heard you say of your diet. This is completely my perspective, and not a statement of anything absolute, but.. You have elevated yourself, or kept yourself elevated in the finer frequencies. For this reason and others I suspect your body is not tuned to a substance as harsh as MMS. That it is not the best tool specifically for you. I would also put it in the "last case scenario" box for near everyone. I say this while still appreciating Jim Humble and his work very much, and as one who has ingested ( coded ) MMS myself.

Going further into this may be another topic all unto itself, but.. there is a situation deep within us all that is at the center of most, if not all that comes to ail us; pollutants and parasites. This won't be news to anyone here. If we aim at this situation, as it potentially connects with the ailment we are experiencing, - rather than the latter, alone unto itself we are going to yield a far more advantageous result. <-- just my view, mind you. --> and although more complex an issue, we've far greater tools in our tool kits to break out than MMS. I'd choose tools that decrease, rather than increase inflammation. The deep and thorough path is a longer path, but in the end it is "one and done" rather than whac-a-mole.

Thank you for answering all the questions.
    I learn more each time. I could not be more pleased to hear your cerebellum is clear.

Last edited by Casey Claar; 13th October 2022 at 22:04.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2022), amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (13th October 2022), Blastolabs (13th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), Peace in Oz (13th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Another local plot-thickening update, for anyone who might still be kind enough to be following this. (But besides all the interesting and varied suggestions I've so kindly been offered, like many other Health and Wellness threads, this might be most useful to someone at a future time who really does have a serious problem. Mine is NOT serious.... it's just persistent.)

I'm truly grateful for all the suggestions (including some sent in considerable detail by PM), and my method here is basically to work through them all one by one until the thing disappears. (Some of the suggestions involve an energetic cause rather than a physical one, and of course that may very well be the case — or even a combo of causal factors that working in synergy with one other. At the moment, I'm in Sherlock Holmes/ Columbo mode and I'm not discounting a thing.)

I went into town today and walked around (for the first time since this started) and was abruptly made aware of how dangerous it was to cross a busy street... looking quickly to the left and right before crossing, I could EASILY topple over under a truck. So that was an interesting learning point!

Some people are using the MMS with DMSO. It penetrates the system faster. DMSO can also be used on its own to rub around the jaw line and neck. It is excellent for abscesses. It can be mixed with MMS once the MMS has been diluted with water ready to drink. A much more palatable version of MMS is CDS..the gas version. Others take baths in the MMS to get it into the entire system. I think you will find all the info you need for this on the Andreas Kalcker website.
    Last edited by Trisher; 14th October 2022 at 07:12.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Another local plot-thickening update, for anyone who might still be kind enough to be following this. (But besides all the interesting and varied suggestions I've so kindly been offered, like
    (snip)
    Some people are using the MMS with DMSO. It penetrates the system faster. DMSO can also be used on its own to rub around the jaw line and neck. It is excellent for abscesses. It can be mixed with MMS once the MMS has been diluted with water ready to drink. A much more palatable version of MMS is CDS..the gas version. Others take baths in the MMS to get it into the entire system. I think you will find all the info you need for this on the Andreas Kalcker website.
    I’ve been experimenting with DMSO for 6 weeks. I purchased the "99.9% pure DMSO - Pharmaceutical grade, High purity" (no garlic smell) & "2 oz Amber Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers" for the different strengths I make up: eye drops and internal and external uses.

I gathered the info from the web but decided to purchase Amandha Vollmer's book which arrived a few days ago. There's also a Kindle edition.
    Healing with DMSO: The Complete Guide to Safe and Natural Treatments

Author: “Amandha Dawn Vollmer holds a degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Biotechnology.” 
    Some chapter info found @ HealingwithDMSO.com.
    • Alexander M. Saytzeff, a Russian doctor, discovered DMSO in 1866. The use commercially was in the 1950s.
    Here's a partial list from Pg. 21 "DMSO’s Activities", and other graphics.
    • Has antimicrobial properties
    • Is a muscle relaxant
    • Increases production of white cells and macrophages, import cells for the immune system
    • Increases cell membrane permeability, allowing for removal of toxins
    • Is radioprotective, reducing the mutagenic and lethal effects of x-rays
    • Is an excellent heavy metal detoxifier, binding to aluminum, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and nickel and eliminating them though urination and sweating
    • Is an effective pain killer, blocking nerves conducting pain signals
    • Is a bacteriostatic agent, meaning it inhibits the growth of bacteria
    • Acts as a diuretic
    • Reduces inflammation and swelling by affecting inflammatory chemicals
    • Increases delivery of oxygen to the cells
    • Has a calming effect on the central nervous system
    • Protects the cells from mechanical damage more rapidly than pharmaceutical drugs

Chapters

Amandha Volimer links:
    Amazon summary:
    Discover the benefits that DMSO can bring to your first-aid kit, from safely soothing headaches to easing arthritis pain, in this easy-to-use, fact-filled handbook.

This science-backed guide will help you understand how DMSO works, why it works, and the many ways you can harness its power to heal your aches, pains, and other ailments, all in an easy-to-read and friendly way. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a natural substance that comes from wood, and, when applied topically, can offer a host of pain-relieving benefits. Healing with DMSO will dispel the myths and falsehoods surrounding this substance while presenting the latest research-backed facts on how you can reap DMSO’s many benefits.

From dosages to application methods, you’ll be presented with all the information needed to find the best and safest method for using DMSO at home. Discover how you can use DMSO to speed your body’s healing process from wounds, burns, and muscle injuries. This book will help you understand how you can safely and effectively use DMSO to treat everything from headaches and inflammation to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, all without the use of prescription medication!

DMSO Benefits My 30 Day Experiment with UNBELIEVABLE Results (10 min)
    March 31, 2021
    Mindfulness with Kiran

Are you wondering about DMSO health benefits? And how can you use DMSO to improve your health? Then you are in the right place.

DMSO is a natural, non-toxic organic compound that is a by-product of paper making. Many people also call DMSO a 'Miracle Solution' because it can heal many ailments. From managing Arthritis pain to stimulate hair growth to healing soft tissue injuries and burn marks & scars - the list of DMSO benefits is endless.

In this week’s video, I share my results of taking DMSO internally for 30 days. Funny story that started on this challenge but, I share that in the video. When you do something for 30 days you start to see the impact of that activity on y our mind/body/spirit rather easily.

While there are tons of health benefits of taking DMSO – you MUST do your research. Read everything about DMSO that you can get your hands on. Often, the reviews on the Amazon website can provide great insights into how people have benefitted from taking DMSO (both internally and externally).

The results of my 30-day challenge convinced me that DMSO is an absolute must-have in my first aid. It is one supplement that my mind often goes to when I need extra support with healing inflammation.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th November 2022 at 04:44.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), avid (14th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), ClearWater (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), Pam (21st October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Trisher (14th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

You mentioned somewhere, that you were to recieve 50 gr. of vitamin C over a 1,5 hour period... That sounds a bit excessive to me... 2gr. is considered a high dosage... Please be aware that it can be hard on your kidneys : https://meritagemed.com/too-much-vitamin-c/

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Stephanie (14th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    You mentioned somewhere, that you were to receive 50 gr. of vitamin C over a 1,5 hour period... That sounds a bit excessive to me... 2gr. is considered a high dosage... Please be aware that it can be hard on your kidneys : https://meritagemed.com/too-much-vitamin-c/
    Yes... actually I had the dose incorrect (it's 30g), and the practitioner recommended that I didn't do it while fasting (as I am right now). I understand the reason he does it so very slowly and gradually (over an hour and a half, quite a long time) is specifically ease the impact and assist absorption.

Btw, I'd not consider 2g to be a high dose at all! When taken orally (capsules or powder), the very workable rule of thumb about where best to stop is bowel tolerance. Someone who might benefit from a high dose of Vit C (e.g. a patient with covid) might take 2g every 2 hours throughout the day (to bowel tolerance), making it all much easier and more likely to be absorbed.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), Peace in Oz (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022), Yoda (14th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Hi, Folks: I have an interesting small problem that I have absolutely no explanation for.

This is now Sunday morning here. On Wednesday evening I met some friends in town, and had a late dinner in a restaurant where I don't usually eat. I just had a salad and a juice. That night I was short on sleep (because of the late night, and I always wake up early), and the next morning I was unaccountably dizzy. It was almost like I was a little drunk, but I'd had no alcohol.

(And I never drink — but that also means I'm super-sensitive to alcohol, which is truly like a poison for me. Once or twice in the past I've even had a hangover from some wine that the chef put in the sauce in a restaurant meal... a very tiny amount, but it still knocked me out.)

I've rarely felt that dizziness before. I was really unsteady on my feet. It was like I'd just got off a fairground ride. But now, 72 hours later, it's not gone away.

I have no loss of hearing, earache, or tinnitus of any kind, so if it's an ear infection that would seem surprising. My blood pressure is normal, I'm totally healthy in every other way, I'm unvaxxed (of course! ), I've not been sick for years, there are no other symptoms, and a couple days ago I even went (carefully!) on an hour long hike up a steep trail into the local mountains here, which was all perfectly fine though the dizziness was there all the time.

The only other thing I can think of is that I eat a lot of fresh fruit (often pineapple) with yogurt, right up to yesterday. And a few days ago I changed the yogurt I bought, which was unusually sharp and strong. So I'm wondering if I may just possibly have an intestinal alcohol fermentation problem. This does exist, but it's very rare: it's called Auto Brewery Syndrome, which sounds like a bad joke, but that really is its medical name.

So today I'm taking my gloves off with this thing and starting a strict water fast. If this is somehow connected with diet, that should fix it quickly. And also (see the very interesting and useful Water Fasting thread), autophagy kicks in after a few days, which is the body's natural auto-healing mechanism. (This is why all sick animals instinctively stop eating until they recover.)

So — I'd love to hear any ideas (or personal experiences) that might help me understand and fix this. All advice is welcome!

Forgive me if I missed a post already asking or covering this but Bill have you checked you blood pressure at all lately? You may be bottoming out from some spice you ingested not even know you ingested it. Something like tumeric or other common plant leaves or parts can interact sometimes with other things in your system already including but not limited to alcohol. Just checking. Hope you get it figured out.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Eva2 (24th January 2023), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), Peace in Oz (14th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Forgive me if I missed a post already asking or covering this but Bill have you checked you blood pressure at all lately?
    Thanks, and of course that's one of the first questions to ask. But my BP is all normal... I have a little battery-operated Omron BP meter which is very accurate.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), Peace in Oz (14th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022), Yoda (14th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Snapshot from “Healing with DMSO”: Ear Drops - Page 97

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), Pam (21st October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Snapshot from “Healing with DMSO”: Ear Drops - Page 97

Dear Paula, many thanks. I'm most interested to try DMSO, but I have none here. I've already decided to order it from the US, and it might reach me in a few weeks' time.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), arwen (15th October 2022), avid (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    We both had the exact surgery. I also had my ear folded over my right ear.A surgion was flown in from detrorit Mi to do the operation with seven assistance to help. The operation lasted seven hours.

they found an an infection on a major artery and told Me I most likely would have dropped dead within a month or less if I had waited to have the operation. the infection would have ate through the artery.

I would not be able to sleep on my back for three months after the operation, as it felt like something was shoving a knife into my ear.

did you experience that also? just curious.

Thanks.

Helpful note from Bill:

I assume this is a response to Denise/Dize's post #77 on the previous page.

I wasn't going to share that story, but I decided I would be short changing Bill's efforts to both find the mystery, and fix it, without adding to the topic. And if not help him, possibly help someone else who may stumble upon this in the future.

To answer your question, I have been sleeping on my side ever since... I am never able to sleep on my back anymore. And YES.... I had the sharp knife pain as well.. but that didn't happen into the whole situation until after I literally ruptured my ear drum.. I do not know how long my surgery lasted, I went in there when it was dark in the morning, and was brought out when it was dark in the evening.. It is quite an extensive surgery!

I also didn't drive for 6 months as a result of all of it. As Bill noted, it felt quite dangerous. I was diagnosed a few years prior with optical nerve damage caused by MS.. so I faced a double whammy, where not only did I feel dizzy, my environment was wildly moving out of control. I am able now to limit my stress and inflammation, and things go back to normal... but it was a challenge to get it in check!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Casey Claar (14th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Bill:
    Quote I was walking around because I had a longstanding dentist's appointment, just for routine cleaning. To my very great surprise, the dentist told me I had an abscess (tooth infection) that needs immediate treatment. That was hard to believe, because I have zero discomfort, swelling or pain, but an X-Ray confirmed it. That'll be taken care of next Wednesday.

I think an abscess could be the culprit, especially if it is on the same side of the head and on the upper part of the mouth. Not likely, no, but all else has so far failed to explain your symptoms. The fact that you are managing the dizziness implies a loose connection, or unlikely causative because the symptoms are mild, yet persistent.

Another thought just occurred, unrelated to above. You live at high elevation, right? I believe high elevation can be linked to balancing issues. Usually a reset at sea level alleviates the symptoms. Don't know where that came from, but for what it's worth...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

amor (15th October 2022), avid (14th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Casey Claar (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), Peace in Oz (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

In the spirit of your post, this may help you or someone else with whatever caused my experience. First, please do not go climbing, etc., until this condition is cured.

For years untold, I have had ringing in my right ear along with an itching sensation in or near the eardrum. Therefore, one day I decided to put some eardrops in the right ear. After I did that, when I arose from bed, I found that I experienced a dizziness as never before. The room took off leaving me stumbling everywhere. I connected this with the eardrops very quickly, recovered and ceased putting drops in my ear. However, the tinnitus continues fiercely, along with the itching. A few months ago an abscess started to grow behind and above my right salivary gland. It became very large and painful. I was given an antibiotic for it which took it down. Sometime after, the condition recurred and I used a second dose. This was right on my carotid artery. I could feel the pulsing in the artery.

Today when they are killing people in hospitals, with or without Remdesivir, I am sticking to healing myself. Thank you all for the DMSO information. When I was a child in the back woods of the Caribbean, Sulfurthiosol Ointment was successfully used on everything. Natures products were put there for us to use. I would like to know, however, if anyone knows what might be taking place in my right ear.

During a small operation near my right ear, I have evidence something of an electronic nature was placed behind and into my right ear which was a device which produced voice to skull speech at so loud a level as one could not imagine. Since then, I have had the above problem. I FEAR doctors and their unholy connections with illegal operations. If a device is causing infection it must be visible by x-ray etc. At the same event a tracking device was placed 2'' behind and below my left elbow. It is an unsightly bump left in place so that I will be believed when the time arrives. It was placed to confirm information regarding my ancestry. There is much more that is damnable, but I will forego that for now.
    Last edited by amor; 15th October 2022 at 02:33.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    For years untold, I have had ringing in my right ear along with an itching sensation in or near the eardrum. Therefore, one day I decided to put some eardrops in the right ear. After I did that, when I arose from bed, I found that I experienced a dizziness as never before. The room took off leaving me stumbling everywhere. I connected this with the eardrops very quickly, recovered and ceased putting drops in my ear. However, the tinnitus continues fiercely, along with the itching.
    Sometimes my ears will itch due to the pollen count in the spring or if I eat certain foods like walnuts. When it comes to foods I'm allergic to, not only will my ears itch but the inside of my mouth breaks out in hives and/or itch and it feels like ants crawling under my skin.

These are things I do for my ears and sinuses as needed:

Ear Candling

I choose this 6 minute video because a lot of the clickbait vids and photos are sensationalized nonsense. Ear candling is simply extracting excess ear wax.

Equipment:
    • stainless steel bowl with a little water
    • scirrors
    • mirror
    • ear candles
    • approximately 10 minutes per candle
    It’s helpful to pull down on the ear lobe to open the passage way and tilt the head to create an angle. The mirror helps me see when the first strand of ash is ready to drop. I snip it off into the water. Usually the candle burns down before the second strand drops. If there’s a lot of wax, I’ll use a second candle and/or do it two days in a row.

Neti Pot

I use a neti pot when the springtime pollen hits.
    Using a saline solution just once a day can help thin mucus, curb postnasal drip, and clean bacteria from your nasal passages. It can also wash out allergens you've inhaled. After their symptoms are gone, some people find three times a week is enough to keep them symptom-free.

How can I make my own saline solution for a neti pot? (6 Steps to fight Sinus Problems)
    Note: I keep it simple with organic sea salt and use warm water from the faucet rather than boil it. (I have an artisan well.)

It’s more cost effective to make your own than to purchase ready made packets.  Mix 3 teaspoons of sea salt with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and store in a sterile airtight container. I make up a large batch and seal it in a mason jelly jar.
    To use, combine about 8 ounces of lukewarm water (distilled, sterile or previously boiled) with 1 teaspoon of the mixture. Be sure to use canning or pickling salt that has no preservatives, iodine or other additives that can irritate your sinuses.

Put the mixture into a clean Neti pot. Tilt your head over your sink at a 45-degree angle. Place the spout into your top nostril and gently pour the solution in. The saline water will flow through your nasal cavity into the other nostril and out. Blow your nose to get rid of remaining water. Repeat the steps on your other nostril.

How to Use a Neti Pot (3:51)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th October 2022 at 03:10.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Franny (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), Pam (21st October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Regarding DMSO, the excellent book mentioned by Paula can be found here ==> Healing With DMSO

I first found out about DMSO in the 70s from a equine vet and have been using it since. I would suggest going to a farm supply store or large animal vet for DMSO if mail order is not ones first choice. It may not be as pure as pharma grade but it has done the job done for me.

It's safe for most animals, but not for dogs and rabbits.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Something odd just happened. I was sitting at my disk, head absolutely totally 100% still. (My chin was resting on my hand.) Suddenly, I was hit by a strong wave of dizziness, a lot more than before. I'm certain nothing in my inner ear was physically moved at all.

No activity yet today, BP normal, and the only thing I've consumed was coffee + juice. (I broke my fast yesterday late on the 6th day.)

Any ideas what might possibly be the cause of that? (It's now subsiding to the prior level of mild dizziness. But the change was very sudden with absolutely nothing apparent that could possibly have triggered it.)

I was intending to see an ear specialist sometime next week, and I've requested an appointment with no reply yet. But now I've decided first thing this morning I'm going to a medical imaging lab (a very good one) to walk in and ask to see someone. They have a lot of specialists there, and a bunch of high tech, and though it's Saturday morning it's just possible someone may be able to see me.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2022 at 11:43.

38. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (15th October 2022), Alan (15th October 2022), Alecs (15th October 2022), Arcturian108 (15th October 2022), arwen (15th October 2022), Chip (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), happyuk (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2022), TomKat (15th October 2022), Trisher (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022), wegge (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,576 times in 660 posts

Bill, get to the clinic.

As to what is causing it, I have been sensing this, cannot rule it out, may not be, probably is not, but just putting it here on the table as a possibility. (PS - my partners' offer of a session still stands if you feel like it, it can be helpful to find causes not necessarily internal)

HAVANA SYNDROME MYSTERIES SLOWLY REVEALED

Extracts:

Quote But Havana syndrome sufferers—so named because the first cases were reported by Central Intelligence Agency employees working at the U.S. embassy in Havana, Cuba—can take comfort in a new report released Wednesday that says the syndrome could be the result of pulsed electromagnetic energy directed via focused radio waves ...

...As an audiologist, Laffan treats many of the symptoms that those with Havana syndrome complain of, such as tinnitus, pain in either or both ears, feelings of pressure or vibrations in the head, and vertigo More than 1,000 U.S. employees in the intelligence community—which includes the CIA, the FBI, and the U.S. State Department—have complained of the symptoms since it was first reported in 2016...

...The findings come on the heels of a CIA interim report declaring that the attacks are unlikely to have been caused by Russia or another foreign adversary.
    Much love to you from us both.
    Last edited by arwen; 15th October 2022 at 13:22.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th October 2022), Franny (18th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), happyuk (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022), mountain_jim (16th October 2022), RunningDeer (15th October 2022), Stephanie (15th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2022), Violet3 (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast