+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extinction Rebellion - The Cult

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Default Extinction Rebellion - The Cult

This is an outstanding documentary from Truthstream Media produced in 2019 which looks at the spiritual, psychological and thought doctrine behind the Extinction Rebellion cult which is now matching actual policy implementation being rolled out globally by politicians in an attempt to address "climate change". There is a large element of occult ritual, as well as flawed "science" such as the claim that humans are causing it all, while the major pollutant role of the mega corporations are completely ignored.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (9th October 2022), Journeyman (9th October 2022), norman (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), Vangelo (9th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Extinction Rebellion - The Cult

Deeply creepy, suspect organisation. Their 'protests' are really occult rituals, quite detailed and ambitious ones with a lot of backing behind them.

One of the best laughs I've had in recent years (not a big list) was seeing a guy push one of their ritual performing witches into the sea when they were parading around Cornwall. Childish? Sure, but the perfect antidote to their deceptive and yet po-faced posturing.

The video points out the Godzilla Monarch logo connection. Also explored in this site:

https://hermeticlessons.blogspot.com...tion+Rebellion

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

arwen (10th October 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2022), norman (10th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Not childish at all, I would have laughed too. Really creepy to watch them - it is like they are invoking extinction, rather than protesting it. Thanks for the added reference, really interesting.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (10th October 2022), Journeyman (10th October 2022), norman (10th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Not childish at all, I would have laughed too. Really creepy to watch them - it is like they are invoking extinction, rather than protesting it. Thanks for the added reference, really interesting.
    Just seen another reference to Extinction Rebellion.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sjFU1fKff0LD/

It's from 'Above is Below' and like all her videos it's worth watching in full. If you just wanted the ER reference it's at 7mins

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

arwen (11th October 2022), Brigantia (12th October 2022), norman (11th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Fascinating, thank you. Some humans sure do seem to need their symbols and god/desses. I personally have always found that strange. Which is not to say I am not a spiritual person, I am. But the need for ritual and idols of worship and sacrifice seems to me to arise from a need for belonging and significance. Even if the only meaning and significance left is Death. Bizarre.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (12th October 2022), Journeyman (11th October 2022), norman (11th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fascinating, thank you. Some humans sure do seem to need their symbols and god/desses. I personally have always found that strange. Which is not to say I am not a spiritual person, I am. But the need for ritual and idols of worship and sacrifice seems to me to arise from a need for belonging and significance. Even if the only meaning and significance left is Death. Bizarre.
    I think the churches/secret societies understand that need for belonging or significance very well. It probably works in another way in that looking inward to make spiritual progress is difficult and beyond some people. Whereas an idol or reliquary is tangible and perhaps offers an instant point of connection without doing that work?

These days I notice a lot more than I used to. Even just wandering round a little town or village there's odd statues or markings on walls that have me looking twice. I think symbolism is a secret language that most of us have either never knew or have forgotten. The bizarre truth is that we're surrounded by signs and symbols laden with occult significance and esoteric meaning and 99% of us have no idea it's even there. Those few that do notice will mostly put it down to coincidence. In some cases, like the Extinction Rebellion Red brigade, it seems so overt, but more often its a subtle nod for those in the know.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

arwen (11th October 2022), Brigantia (12th October 2022), norman (11th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think the churches/secret societies understand that need for belonging or significance very well. It probably works in another way in that looking inward to make spiritual progress is difficult and beyond some people. Whereas an idol or reliquary is tangible and perhaps offers an instant point of connection without doing that work?
    Yes I would agree. And there is also a deliberate lack of education on how to approach this dilemma of our limited existence and how to find our place and role in the world for the short time we are here. Many people flounder around not knowing what they want to do, or where they belong, and the old religions and secret societies amplify that with GUILT, making people guilty for even existing. That guilt pervades the traditional religions as well as the new cults. And obedience to the religion/cult/authority is the only way people can assuage that guilt for simply being alive.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    These days I notice a lot more than I used to. Even just wandering round a little town or village there's odd statues or markings on walls that have me looking twice. I think symbolism is a secret language that most of us have either never knew or have forgotten. The bizarre truth is that we're surrounded by signs and symbols laden with occult significance and esoteric meaning and 99% of us have no idea it's even there. Those few that do notice will mostly put it down to coincidence. In some cases, like the Extinction Rebellion Red brigade, it seems so overt, but more often its a subtle nod for those in the know.
    Again, I agree. I remember working for a company that was new, and the biggest issue for them was to design and choose the correct logo. It was more important to them than the products and services they were going to offer, the correct logo was EVERYTHING to them. Back then I found that strange, now, not so much. They finally chose a logo that was not that great, but it had the Eye in it, and they chose that logo over a much better, more aesthetic and appropriate logo. Then I did not understand, now I do.

It seems to be part of the human condition, that need to Belong and have Meaning in our lives. Unlike animals and other life forms who just simply Be and Do and Are for as long as their physical form lives. And that need is our undoing, because it leaves us open to manipulation and exploitation unless we have done our own inner work.
    Last edited by arwen; 12th October 2022 at 00:01.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (12th October 2022), Journeyman (12th October 2022), norman (12th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Extinction Rebellion Cultists at it again. (This is an off-shoot cell of the cult called "Just Stop Oil"). Never mind that their hair dye and the clothes they wear are full of petroleum/oil.....

Activists throw tomato soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at National Gallery

Last edited by arwen; 15th October 2022 at 02:05.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Brigantia (15th October 2022), Kryztian (27th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread