View Poll Results: Are we created or part of evolution?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • We have been created by our Creator

10 52.63%
  • We have evolved from Neaderthals

1 5.26%
  • We have been created by an alien race from another planet

8 42.11%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we created or part of evolution ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Are we created or part of evolution ?

The story of our begining is still debated today and still we haven't come to a scientific conclusion, but knowing the situation we are in, I think we will only know it in the very end. I think that there is a huge gap between Neanderthals and our race. For me it's surely a creation by the Creator of the worlds, but I made a poll about other opinions.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 14th October 2022 at 01:55.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

earthdreamer (15th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Starkey (16th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Are we created or part of evolution ?

How about another option with multiple, simultaneous answers ... ?

The simplified version:

1) we have evolved our species through conscious intention (our own intentional desire to wear overlapping layers of self identity born from thought forms), this is often referred to as being created from an extension of "Source"), and ...

2) we have evolved unconsciously through environmental forces (this is often referred to as "evolution"), and ...

3) we have been more recently manipulated genetically (this is also referred to as being created by a "God" of sorts).

With all three being true.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th October 2022 at 21:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), Anchor (16th October 2022), earthdreamer (15th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), gord (15th October 2022), Happyjak (17th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), justntime2learn (14th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), T Smith (14th October 2022), Wind (14th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Can I create the Moon? Can I know where I came from and where I will go after my death?
    Who create the water? The photosynthesis? Can I control my brain?
    There are 40 Evidences sharing by Guide Xuefeng talking about the Greatest Creator.
    https://chanyuan.org/guide/db4930149...2910f005716da3

I am learning it every day. I even can't know the reason why Earth can move without any mistake in the solar system. So, I was definitely created by God (the Greatest Cretaor).

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Ioneo (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022), Starkey (15th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

The stories/legends of our creation seem intentionally convoluted. The so-called missing link would match the Anunnaki story. There was a hominid like creature they used and mixed their DNA with it to engineer us. James Rink said their supposed home world Nibiru is filled with reptilians. The bearded giants appear to be a ruse and were probably engineered like us. One account claims they used DNA stored in archives in the moon which means we were all born in Sin another name for the moon and a member of the Anunnaki family tree. In the book The Etheric Crystal it states the moon was a Sirian flagship. There's been talk of aliens running 22 genetic experiments and one version of that is they're facets of our DNA. Radu Cinamar's books indicates multiple races contributed to our creation and the Bucegi site is a time capsule left by them. Department Zero in Romania, DOD & NSA would have the names of those races which would have been depicted in the holographic library they left. There's a version where the Sirians are our mother race and the Annunaki are the father race. According to the Wingmakers interviews the original template for humans is held by the Central Race/Wingmakers in the most ancient region of this super universe. We would be a variation of that template.

The Complete Neruda Interviews 1-5 (page 22-23)
    Quote “On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the
    original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that
    they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and
    space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the
    creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then,
    working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes
    expanded. Each of the seven superuniverses has a distinctive purpose and relationship
    with the central universe via the Central Race based on how the Central Race
    experimented with the DNA to achieve distinct, but compatible physical embodiments
    to be soul carriers.”
    bibliotecapleyades
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th October 2022 at 19:57.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), ronny (14th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi Eagle Eye,

I would say that our Consciousness/Spirit/Soul was created by the Creator. We are a part of Him. He is the ocean, we are the drops of water. We are individual, yet we are all One.

These bodies that we inhabit were supposed to be the product of natural evolution, but someone/something decided to "play god", and that is how we came to where we are now.

That is probably one of the biggest reasons why our body, mind and Consciousness, don't work so well together for most people. We are a mess.

Kind regards..

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Happyjak (17th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), Wind (14th October 2022), xidaijena (18th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

With all three being true.
    Agreed, it is sort of all three at once. The debate of evolution vs creationism will never see a winner. Neither side is right, and neither side is wrong. The picture is way, way bigger than both.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), Anchor (16th October 2022), DeDukshyn (14th October 2022), earthdreamer (15th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), gord (15th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022), Le Chat (14th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), Starkey (15th October 2022), Wind (14th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

we are eternal, beyond words.
    the form/shell is transitory

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

amor (14th October 2022), earthdreamer (15th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Sadieblue (18th October 2022), Spiral (16th October 2022), Wind (14th October 2022), XelNaga (14th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

All of the above are true. I'll add a few pieces of my own geometry of God (main mind/spirit/force) who extracts a part of his/her/its mind to communicate with as a separate entity, then creates a third (that is when space-time puts in an appearance). After that, the experience of projections of appearance come with space-time to keep track of concepts brought into existence. These concepts interact and multiply. Eventually we have separate spheres of being (ideas) building upon themselves and new and separate worlds and so on. Libraries of knowledge begin to form in the Godhead creating new knowledge.)

On the subject of changing life forms, think of the Sealicant, fish growing legs. This is a physical form adapting to a seasonally changing environment, rising and falling water levels in a finite, limited environment. Fins utilized in shallow water to enable movement develop muscle tissue used as legs eventually lead to walking and climbing on land. Our bodies have the capacity to meet environmental changes and adapt. We forget our Spiritual selves and concentrate on our seemingly physical world and its powers, and so on. When we die (lose our bodies) we may revert to our true essence of spirit and reverse our being back to the original Godhead who has retained all the knowledge of experience obtained by its parts. Libraries of information possibly help to bring about reincarnations of various kinds and the worlds which they create, ad infinitum.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th October 2022), earthdreamer (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    All of the above are true. I'll add a few pieces of my own geometry of God (main mind/spirit/force) who extracts a part of his/her/its mind to communicate with as a separate entity, then creates a third (that is when space-time puts in an appearance). After that, the experience of projections of appearance come with space-time to keep track of concepts brought into existence. These concepts interact and multiply. Eventually we have separate spheres of being (ideas) building upon themselves and new and separate worlds and so on. Libraries of knowledge begin to form in the Godhead creating new knowledge.)

On the subject of changing life forms, think of the Sealicant, fish growing legs. This is a physical form adapting to a seasonally changing environment, rising and falling water levels in a finite, limited environment. Fins utilized in shallow water to enable movement develop muscle tissue used as legs eventually lead to walking and climbing on land. Our bodies have the capacity to meet environmental changes and adapt. We forget our Spiritual selves and concentrate on our seemingly physical world and its powers, and so on. When we die (lose our bodies) we may revert to our true essence of spirit and reverse our being back to the original Godhead who has retained all the knowledge of experience obtained by its parts. Libraries of information possibly help to bring about reincarnations of various kinds and the worlds which they create, ad infinitum.
    Good elaboration ... it might be lost on some, as one has to see the oneness of Source, spirit, and body (physical) in a single paradigm to properly understand it this way. I'm very pleased to see some members here fully get this, even though the common way of thinking of creation is of strictly within the physical medium only, or trying to explain the spiritual, or higher energy aspects in a physical description, and such, it is easy to misunderstand the process of creation.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

earthdreamer (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Worth considering? :

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

“The Hybrid Hypothesis”

“1: Human origins: Are we hybrids?”

EUGENE M. MCCARTHY, PHD GENETICS

Teiresias: To you, I am mad; but not to your parents.
    Oedipus: Wait! My parents? Who are my parents?

—Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus”

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is an interesting video from David Wilcock. At about 1hour 10 minutes he talks about how life can be spontaneously generated by the source field and how evolution can be directed by the source field. He basically says that DNA patterns exist first in the source field and life is not the result of random Darwinian evolution. He cites some scientists and their experiments that support this view. This really made me look at creation and evolution in a different way.

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Evolution: A strong delusion 1.1

The genome refers to all of the elements that make up the genetic "instruction manual" that specifies how cells form in structure and function. It is a vast instruction manual, more like an entire library than a single manual, consists of 3 billion individual letters for the human genome. There are only 4 molecular letters that form the genetic code, and in the case of DNA we symbolise those letters as A, T, C, and G. These letters pair together and we read them as a very long string of letters. Clusters of letter sequences make up what we can imagine as words, and these clusters form genes (rather like the chapters of a book). Genes combine to form chromosomes (like volumes of a book) and these combine to form the genome (the library).

Small parts of this genetic code can be responsible for large changes in cellular development and there are large parts of the code that we don't really know what it does.

This huge string of code is also a bit different to say reading a book, one word following the other until you get the the end - a linear progression. The genome consists of multiple layers of linear code that contain overlaps, loops and branches. And as much as I hate to use machine language to describe biology, it does seem that this genetic code is similar to computer language that has both linear and non-linear characteristics. There are encoded feedback loops - genes regulating genes that further regulate other genes, in real time in response to environmental conditions. It is a code that can rewrite portions of itself depending on various factors. (Others have compared DNA with a hard drive full of code and the RNA and protein molecules, and their interactions, as the active RAM of the cell.)

If it were a computer code we'd call it artificial intelligence of a very complex design
    rather than a random chance collection of computer characters. This multi-dimensional, dynamic and self-regulating genome is contained in a package smaller than any visible speck of dust. From this very tiny package comes the incredible capacity to direct cells into a multitude of forms and functions. The capacity of young neurons to migrate to just the right spot in the brain is amazing and the complexity of communication between cells is mind blowing. Sorry I realise these statements are not very satisfactory but I don't have the scope to go into what is amazing and mind blowing just now - but I'd love to look at these things a bit further down the track and amaze you and blow your mind!

The Darwinian perspective on all this complexity is that it must have started from a very simple genome and after a long (a very long) series of mutations (errors in replication) and natural selection (most adaptable mutations survive and reproduce). In other words, errors in the genome add some benefit to the organism (and presumably more complexity) and the organism with such mutations reproduce more than the non-mutated version. I don't think I need to tease this out too much because this is what we have all been taught in school biology. Remember the tree of life diagram with a single cell organism at the base of the tree and as the tree goes up and branches out the animals become more complex with man somewhere at the top? But is this the truth? As I outlined in the previous post - did a collection of free floating amino acids come together to form a primitive strand of DNA or RNA, and somehow get encapsulated into a membrane and somehow form the 'machinery' required to replicate and sustain it's form?

There are many metaphorical illustrations trying to put the Darwinian idea into something we can easily grasp. A variation of such metaphors would be imagining a construction manual for a very simple toy car that is not just showing you what components fit with what components but instructions about sourcing the raw materials needed to create the rubber, plastic and metal parts, how to fabricate them into the required shapes, and then how to assemble. Even for a simple metal bodied, 2-axle/4-wheeled kids toy it would be a lot of words. Now say the manual is reproduced by hand, the scribe has no idea about building a toy car but just copies each letter from the original to the new, one by one - no checking context and no spell checking. Occasionally the scribe makes a mistake, he might add a letter where there was no letter originally, or a word might be misspelled or inadvertently replaced with a few other words (say the scribe had been drinking and it was late at night).

Now most of the errors in the new version wouldn't cause much of a problem, you could still follow the manual and build the toy car. But somewhere along the line an error was made that actually improved the toy car - a word was inadvertently added that improved the smelting of the metal required to form the car body and wheels. This manual now becomes the new standard from which other manuals are copied. And further down the track there was a copy that contained errors that somehow suggested that a gear on the axle was an improvement and this became the new standard. Somehow more errors over a very long time produced a series of gears and a spring and a primitive mechanism for propelling the toy forwards (remember the scribe knows nothing about such technology and is only looking at one letter at a time and doing his best to replicate it - there's no intelligence involved here).

After a very long time of new standard toy car manuals we arrive at the manual for the construction of the Starship Enterprise (as well as many other offshoot manuals that went onto describe all manner of functional machines), including the sourcing of raw materials, manufacture of parts, assembly, computer coding, all the technology involved.

I don't believe this is hyperbole - the incredible complexity of the human body is probably more complex than the Starship Enterprise (except maybe the matter/antimatter warp drive, although it could turn out to be a rather simple manipulation of matter). Just look at protein folding for example - we have to employ the latest AI to work out what is happening in this very basic phenomenon of organic life.

To go from a simple metal toy car to even say a modern fighter jet, randomly, without any intelligent design, just a selection of the most capable product as a result of a bunch of mistakes, requires a lot of faith in the primary axiom to which Darwinian evolution rests.

https://www.sott.net/article/473006-...g-delusion-1-1

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Post Re: Are we created or part of evolution ?

The theory of evolution or mutation from one microorganism is only to satisfy those who want to cover the truth of a higher design, because in mutation from one microorganism we would have a large number of imperfect creatures with very unproportioned features, but instead we have all animals, birds, fish with perfect proportions and also humans to a higher degree of creation. It's normal that a creature can evolve in a great amount of time, but still can't go too far like the theory want us to think (from a fish to a monkey), but instead it can evolve, saving most of the original features, or it can mutate to an unproportioned one and it will be hard to get to a perfect proportion after that. That's why Darwin theory fails, but we couldn't be taught in schools of this system, that we and all creatures have been created, instead they implemented a comfortable theory of lies.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 16th October 2022 at 01:56.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Vicus (16th October 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Excellent analogy, Vicus.

I would only add that life is intrinsic to the universe, and the coding includes everything necessary to manifest and support the mechanism of its unfolding. To put it another way, life is the reason for the universe.

And there are no mistakes, only manifested intent.

The key, of course, is consciousness.

I cannot answer the poll because the answers are all both correct and incorrect, and as such require modifiers.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), meeradas (18th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    The story of our begining is still debated today and still we haven't come to a scientific conclusion, but knowing the situation we are in, I think we will only know it in the very end. I think that there is a huge gap between Neanderthals and our race. For me it's surely a creation by the Creator of the worlds, but I made a poll about other opinions.
    If we were created/altered by another race/species of beings, then who, pray tell, made them? Were they made by another more advanced race? And who made that race? Well when you get to the end of the line, its GOD the Creator!! Seems so obvious. So all beings are made by a creator or creators. I believe one creator, myself. And by the way, Thanks God... I like how you made me!! :-)

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Eagle Eye (18th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), Vicus (16th October 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb Re: Are we created or part of evolution ?

quote: "We have been created by an alien race from another planet?" unquote

... as a response I created a new Project Avalon Forum Thread discussing:
    Explaining exactly WHY I did not vote for this (in my view) "Tunnel Vision" Poll ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2022 at 10:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (16th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), The KMan (17th October 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Eagle Eye

Are we created or part of evolution?

1)
    We have been created by our Creator.
    You mean the great Architect, God of all? Well yes.
    2)
    We have evolved from Neanderthals.
    Yes, as far as life native to this planet
    3)
    We have been created by an alien race from another planet.
    I feel we have been inter bred, manipulated over the eons of cycles on this Earth/Earths, by ourselves and aliens alike.

Are we created or part of evolution? yes and yes
    This isn't a once around event/process
    We are us; they are us; we are them
    We
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), The KMan (17th October 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    If we were created/altered by another race/species of beings, then who, pray tell, made them? Were they made by another more advanced race? And who made that race? Well when you get to the end of the line, its GOD the Creator!! Seems so obvious. So all beings are made by a creator or creators. I believe one creator, myself. And by the way, Thanks God... I like how you made me!! :-)
    That's right. Many theories make aliens like they are perfect beings, but forget the origin of creation, that they are also created. The Reptilians, or Archons, or Fallen Angels or whatever intelligent race is involved in this planet, are still a creation and have many flaws. No matter their higher influence on this system they have implemented, we still have guidance and protection from God, to find the right path, but it is we who have to choose it, because of free will.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

First my answer:

d) None of the above

Each of us are both the creation and the created. It all exists within us. I am in you, you are in me. We are all in this together, along with - by logical extension - the creator and the created.

Why I cant pick from the options:

Quote We have been created by our Creator
    There is no time referent for the point of creation. It is impossible for this to mean anything in the sense of past, present and future. It is a meaningless question from the perspective of there being no beginning and no ending. I cant pick this answer.

Quote We have evolved from Neaderthals
    This may be true from the perspective of our physical bodies, that that isn't all of what we are, so I cant pick this one either.

Quote We have been created by an alien race from another planet
    This may be true for our bodies, but for the rest of what we are, I don't think so. I don't know for sure, there may be some relationship in the manifestation of differences between each of our physical and non-physical aspects (that is the ways in which each of us appear from some perspectives, to be different).

Finally:

f) Anchor is no fun at parties.

Sigh, I guess that is really the answer.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th October 2022), meeradas (18th October 2022), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2022), Wind (19th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread