1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

Default Re: Beautiful Beings

This is Kiez
    The name is pronounced in a dual fashion : ( 1 ) keys 2 ) kiza )

This being and I connect easily through the eyes, while I went in for a name we connected—many words were coming through to me that I did not previously know. I thought it was the name that was coming through but when I did a search on the first word : Dalivine : I found it is the name of an anti-viral drug which contains two pharmaceutical ingredients used in the treatment of HIV. Its authorization for use is confined to South Africa. I attempted for a moment to understand why this was being communicated to me when the name Kiez came through. Kiez is a German word that refers to a city neighborhood, a relatively small community within a larger town. I think I get the gist of the meaning in this. More specifically, an exact Kiez came through : Bergmannkiez : but what these two ideas have to do with each other I do not yet know.

The original orientation of this frame can be seen here : here : and here.

Light transmission forming through a mildly citrine quartz cut crystal
    Location and time: 1:13:59 PM, Alpine, CA
    Original image captured August 4, 2020
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Harmony (16th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Orph (16th May 2023), Pam (17th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

I don't know if I am hallucinating, but this picture resonated with me..as soon as I started looking at it -almost looks like the photo is animated and white energies around the photo are moving or flowing... has anyone else here experienced this? First time for me!

Mind Blown (P.s. I am not on any drugs AND fully awake and conscious)

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Casey Claar (16th May 2023), Harmony (16th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Orph (16th May 2023), Pam (17th May 2023), Patient (17th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, Parsi, to answer your question, yes! .. the frames are not still frames for me, they are more like video, like a doorway into a movie that has been left open.

Thank you for letting me/us know of your experience with the frame above, it is what I call a 'caricature' of the being.

Those behind him are near to coming through as well.

The frames are always many layers deep.

Mind blown is such an amazing state!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Harmony (16th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Pam (12th November 2023), Parsi-X (16th May 2023), Patient (17th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi, Parsi, to answer your question, yes! .. the frames are not still frames for me, they are more like video, like a doorway into a movie that has been left open.

Thank you for letting me/us know of your experience with the frame above, it is what I call a 'caricature' of the being.

Those behind him are near to coming through as well.

The frames are always many layers deep.

Mind blown is such an amazing state!
    I keep coming back to the image as it truly resonates with me and time and again.. I feel the frame is alive. Thank you so much for sharing your truth.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Casey Claar (17th May 2023), Harmony (17th May 2023), Pam (17th May 2023), Patient (17th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

This is Kiez
    The name is pronounced in a dual fashion : ( 1 ) keys 2 ) kiza )

This being and I connect easily through the eyes, while I went in for a name we connected—many words were coming through to me that I did not previously know. I thought it was the name that was coming through but when I did a search on the first word : Dalivine : I found it is the name of an anti-viral drug which contains two pharmaceutical ingredients used in the treatment of HIV. Its authorization for use is confined to South Africa. I attempted for a moment to understand why this was being communicated to me when the name Kiez came through. Kiez is a German word that refers to a city neighborhood, a relatively small community within a larger town. I think I get the gist of the meaning in this. More specifically, an exact Kiez came through : Bergmannkiez : but what these two ideas have to do with each other I do not yet know.

The original orientation of this frame can be seen here : here : and here.

Location and time: 1:13:59 PM, Alpine, CA
    Original image captured August 4, 2020
    This is so fascinating. When I first looked at the picture you posted the first being I saw was the other being which would be located in the position of the 3rd eye. The being looks like a Yogi with a halo holding something that is a bright orb. I also see another being at the very bottom center which is darker in image. I see what appears to be 2 illumined beings on the sides of the Yogi appearing being. Then of course the being with the lovely eyes.

The crystal is definitely showing it's fractal nature, how beautiful!!!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Casey Claar (17th May 2023), Harmony (17th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Orph (17th May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Parsi-X (17th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I was buying some incense at my favorite store downtown today and was drawn to a beautiful light blue crystal about three inches long. I had to hold it and asked what it was. She said it was opaline. It grows just like quartz - there was a rose quartz right next to it the same size. Almost bought it.

It reminded me of the time I was specifically searching for a crystal. I perused the whole store and was leaving when suddenly right where I know I had looked when I came in was this marvelous egg-shaped tourmaline crystal (? I think it's in one of my albums on my members page).

I really like this thread. So alien to my understandings. Yet tantalizing. As if it's no big deal - normal. Those faces are so eerie. Reminds me of magnetic beings or beings of light...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Casey Claar (18th May 2023), Harmony (19th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), Mari (23rd May 2023), Orph (18th May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Parsi, Pam, Ernie .. for your comments, I am here reading, and enjoying what you all have to say. It is always interesting to me, and fun for me to hear how others are being impacted by this work, and the beings themselves. Thank you for liking the thread, and acclimating to the reality of the communications function that lays at our fingertips when combining consciousness with crystals. I have the knowing this technology has been enacted on our planet previously, and following a great length of time is now returning. Through me, and others like me. It has been a phenomenal experience, unearthing this capacity, even to the small degree that I have. I can only imagine what lay ahead. The beings are here for contact so please do work with the frames for the purpose of connecting. In any way, to whatever depth/degree that makes sense. We have another really good one coming up later today.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Harmony (20th May 2023), Kryztian (20th May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Parsi-X (20th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is Piqua'an'e
    The name is pronounce : ( pick wuh an eh )

The concept "Piqua" is known to us and often associated with the Shawnee. This one's appearance, along with the association to indigenous peoples may lead us to suspect he is a species of grey being. But I am not so sure. I am picking up on amphibious characteristics. There are so many species out there, so many which are yet unknown to us, it is challenging to say with any certainty. I will continue to put through my impressions and simply let them stand on their own. As I take in his energy I am also keying in on La'al. Are they discrete beings with associations with each other? or one in the same? The two frames came through so differently. There are strong feelings in me that go both ways. We could be seeing two aspects of the very same one. I will continue connecting to make further discovery.

Location and time: 3:36:56 PM, Lakeside, CA
    Original image captured October 13, 2020

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Harmony (20th May 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Orph (20th May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Parsi-X (20th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Casey, thank you so much for connecting here and on your page.. i would love to know how I can conjure up a picture like this? i am sure it is a lot of hard work and dedication.

Ive managed to log-into your forum but every time i try to send you message or make a post i get a 'connection time out' pop up on my screen.. must be a firewall somewhere.

Ernie.. funny you mention seeking out crystals.. I started to resonate with them recently after my kundalini awakening and simply drawn to them.. I have however in my search for crystals have come to a conclusion that they choose us and not the other way around.

So lovely to connect with high vibrational beautiful souls such as yourselves here. Many Blessings to you all.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2023), Casey Claar (22nd May 2023), Harmony (20th May 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Kryztian (23rd May 2023), Orph (20th May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can never resist, our dearly loved and adored ...another beautiful, breathtaking visit from Quinn. 🕊

Location and time: 1:15:25 PM, Alpine, CA
    Original image captured February 7, 2020

If anyone is interested in seeing all of the beings as they come through you can do so : here

Nothing is blocked, everything is for everyone. I have directly to the transmissions page.

Connect, connect, connect!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2023), Bluegreen (23rd May 2023), Harmony (23rd May 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Kryztian (23rd May 2023), Mari (23rd May 2023), Orph (22nd May 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Parsi-X (23rd May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Casey, ....... i would love to know how I can conjure up a picture like this? i am sure it is a lot of hard work and dedication.
    It is interesting, really, because the phenomena just presented on its own, it was just a matter of noticing on my part. This said, once I did notice, developing the skill was a labor of love and for the most part involved the developing of a way to bring the transmissions into visible range of the normal populous. Hence, these "in your face" style portraits. The ideas come to me in many ways including in my sleep. There are those who discuss the technology with me and how to best frame the transmissions for presenting to the world. As always, the proverbial journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. So the idea, if so inspired, is simply to go out looking for your crystal, your crystal. This was the instruction to me. It took years for me to find Isza, my crystal, the one I principally combine with for this work. There will then be a process of conjoining, wherein the crystal and you will blend. This process for Isza and I took roughly a decade. I did not consciously know at the time that it was happening. But I rather knew to always keep her close, and even brought her into the car with me through the 4-5 years I lived out on the land. We lived in very close quarters. And this is when the transmissions began, and when I myself began noticing. I was as mind blown as I have ever been, and in my case that is saying a lot, few things blow my mind, near everything for me is normal, lol. The information in this video may also be helpful to anyone with an inclination toward this work.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2023), Harmony (24th May 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Kryztian (24th May 2023), Mari (23rd May 2023), Orph (24th May 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Parsi-X (24th May 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is Wahl.
    The name is pronounced just as it appears : ( wahl, waal, wal )

It took me a long few minutes to catch onto the stream this one was sending as I went in for a name. Often this happens, if/when the being is actually sending me INFORMATION on a particular subject, I begin keying in on this rather than a proper name, per se. The deep pools that are his brown eyes always remind me of my dad and in general his side of the family. As I gaze into them a few concepts synchronously come through— ander, Anders, Wahlunder, der Wahl und, etc.. A simple search reveals a few things, first : the Wahlund Effect, a scientific term denoting evolution, population dynamics ( genetic drift ) and population sub-division, and second : the literal translation of "der wahl", which is stunningly "the choice". All this ( and more ) tells me that Wahl is certainly a scientific type and is here to pass on information at this time of this variety.

Also I will say there are visually embedded clues in this frame, and additional still frames from the shoot as a whole that tell me he is connected with and an off-shoot messenger representative of Kiez, and therefore likewise associate with Diedra and the deer species and lineage.

Location and time: 3:01:00 PM, Lakeside, CA
    Original image captured June 15, 2023

Note: following the posting of this being yesterday on my other sites I had this contact experience where I was shown Ethiopia and upheaval in the tectonic plates.

There would seem ( to me ) to be a connection.
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 20th June 2023 at 21:18.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), lisalu (20th June 2023), Orph (30th June 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Patient (29th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Spring Season, 2023

We have been trying to put through a grid of 20 beings every quarter, or Season as of late. These are the clearest of the clear, who came through this past quarter. Please enjoy seeing them all together. A beautiful mix of species — light and life from across the galaxies. We've formally introduced all but 3-4 of them. Are you beginning to think of any of them by name yet? As family, yet? We are all so curious to know. 👀

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2023), Blastolabs (29th June 2023), Bluegreen (1st July 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Orph (30th June 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Pam (29th June 2023), Parsi-X (1st July 2023), Patient (29th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The Spring Season, 2023

We have been trying to put through a grid of 20 beings every quarter, or Season as of late. These are the clearest of the clear, who came through this past quarter. Please enjoy seeing them all together. A beautiful mix of species — light and life from across the galaxies. We've formally introduced all but 3-4 of them. Are you beginning to think of any of them by name yet? As family, yet? We are all so curious to know. 👀
    This is literally a jaw dropping experience looking at the group of them. They are absolutely amazing. I feel like you opened the door to the galaxies. The diversity and beauty of these beings really leaves me speechless. Thank you so very much for sharing these with us, Casey. They are so incredibly unique. Wow!!!!!!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2023), Blastolabs (29th June 2023), Casey Claar (30th June 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Mike Gorman (30th June 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Parsi-X (1st July 2023), Patient (29th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

After sleeping and contemplating the images I see so many of what may be lineage lines of our magnificent animal kingdom on this planet. Goat, human, wolf,crocodile,fox,deer, llama, chipmunk or squirrel, boar, iguana, sea creature, several with a reptilian essence, and some unique. I wonder if the essence of consciousness signatures which we see as species in this realm are manifested in other beings elsewhere in the creation?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2023), Casey Claar (30th June 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), pabranno (30th June 2023), Patient (30th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    After sleeping and contemplating the images I see so many of what may be lineage lines of our magnificent animal kingdom on this planet. Goat, human, wolf,crocodile,fox,deer, llama, chipmunk or squirrel, boar, iguana, sea creature, several with a reptilian essence, and some unique. I wonder if the essence of consciousness signatures which we see as species in this realm are manifested in other beings elsewhere in the creation?
    Hi, Pam, thank you so much for your comments and observation.

My own best guess at this time is that Earth is a kind of repository, capable of housing ALL the various lifeforms/species in our universe. At present humans are the dominant species ( we are also more originally from "out there" ) but all forms of life from our universe are, or may be represented here. Some perceive Earth as an "arc", others a "living library". I would concur. Our own first glance at galactic, universal and cosmic life is through our own little, local eco-system. All life in one place, isn't that just seriously mind blowing. Who would have thought something like this could ever work? Compressing the whole universe down onto the literal head of a pin. Alternating the dominant species. Just fascinating.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Mari (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Patient (30th June 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Hi, Pam, thank you so much for your comments and observation.

My own best guess at this time is that Earth is a kind of repository, capable of housing ALL the various lifeforms/species in our universe. At present humans are the dominant species ( we are also more originally from "out there" ) but all forms of life from our universe are, or may be represented here. Some perceive Earth as an "arc", others a "living library". I would concur. Our own first glance at galactic, universal and cosmic life is through our own little, local eco-system. All life in one place, isn't that just seriously mind blowing. Who would have thought something like this could ever work? Compressing the whole universe down onto the literal head of a pin. Alternating the dominant species. Just fascinating.
    It really is absolutely fascinating! It makes sense, yet it is almost incomprehensible . There in what seems to be all their fractal beauty they hold their essence in a crystal!!! It reminds me to stay open to magic.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), Casey Claar (30th June 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote It reminds me to stay open to magic.
    As it is a main component of our Service and work here, I ( we ) could not be more pleased to hear this.

I believe you've just made my day.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Pam (12th November 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Have you considered that at times you might actually be connecting with a deer, fox, whale or any animal on Earth? Maybe you did, but it went over my head.

I feel that there is something happening between humans and other mammals (at least). Or maybe the animals are ahead of us and we are slowly catching up to them?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), Casey Claar (1st July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Orph (1st July 2023), Pam (12th November 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Have you considered that at times you might actually be connecting with a deer, fox, whale or any animal on Earth? Maybe you did, but it went over my head.

I feel that there is something happening between humans and other mammals (at least). Or maybe the animals are ahead of us and we are slowly catching up to them?
    That is a really good question, I had never considered it before. Just briefly contemplating the idea, I think I would have to say that a 1D-2D consciousness would not have the impetus to connect with me in this way, through a crystal. But then again, this is just a thought. The impetus toward technology I suspect would only come later, high 3D and beyond, but you never know. I cannot claim to understand in any depth the consciousness of 1D-2D beings. I do have quite a capacity to connect and communicate with those who are in my direct presence, but as far as what the experience inside a 1D-2D consciousness is like, I have very little idea. Thank you for asking this question, Patient, it is something to look deeper into for sure.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Icare (1st July 2023), Orph (1st July 2023), Pam (12th November 2023), pounamuknight (1st July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast